Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 3 1 4
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 4 5
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 13 13 26

Member list
Events/News

It is now November! We are starting up our first Cannon Event~ Whoop! It is an open event where every character may enter. As for the Halloween events? Well some are coming to a close soon and some are going to continue for a bit longer. Check Below for the new event location!
Grand Ball Event
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» December Mini Event
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:09 pm by Fenrir

» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:06 am by Daamodar Bhatia

» Infinite Loop [Undertale]
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 pm by Guest

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market. (Level 1 mission)
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 pm by Luna

» Bad girls always have more fun.
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:00 pm by Patience Rose

» Family Vacation
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 am by Jasmine Ward

» Artificial Immigration
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 pm by Rune Tyche

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:39 pm by Game Master

» Paint the city red. (+18 Mature content)
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:58 pm by Sireissa Sleigh

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 pm

That kid you ran into is already there, working the register. His face bright and shining to see you since you guys are apparently best buds now. "Wow, it hasn't been very long at all. Good to see you again. I'll get that Mighty Veal Burger right out and ready for you! Would you like to make that a combo with fries and a drink? What about dessert with that today?"

The question prompts you to look up at the menu and you need to decide whether you can resist ordering 1 of everything. Roll another resist temptation or a similar Talent.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Fenrir on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Oh dear lord. It just had to be this kid that he had knocked off the bike, but at least he didn’t seem to be sour about it, at least not outwardly. Lupus looked the kid over to make sure he hadn’t roughed him up too badly from that fall, but he gave the kid a sheepish grin. ”Yeah, it sounded really good that I couldn’t resist.” The wolf said as he looked over the menu, the questions that were asked of him churning in his head. Dessert… Mmm…. Fries… Even better… And a drink would be the best… But money… Fuck. Once more, he had to resist and hopefully this time he’d have better luck than he did with coming in here. ”But hmm…

Unproficient: Resist temptation
avatar
Fenrir

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-06-02

Profile
Health:
19/20  (19/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 pm

The member 'Lupus Uezum' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36 am

You are able to control your insatiable hunger before you make any hasty decisions. Good job! The part time fast food employee kid waits very patiently for your response, a big smile on his face.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Fenrir on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Thankfully nothing sounded as good as that veal burger and he was able to control his insatiable hunger as he shook his head to the boy who looked like he could hardly contain his happiness, though whether it was a genuine smile or not was another story. He just hoped that this kid didn't spit in his burger or anything else foul like that. "No, thank you. Just the veal burger... Please." The wolf ran his hand through his hair and looked away from the kid. "And... Uhm... I'm sorry for kicking you off your bike earlier. Noises like the chinging of bells and such are the most annoying things in the world." Lupus grumbled his apology before handing the kid the coupon.
avatar
Fenrir

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-06-02

Profile
Health:
19/20  (19/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am

"Alright, coming right up. Here's a cup for you, the drinks on me too, my man. And don't sweat it, it's in the past now. I got to work on time so that's all I care about." He'll hand you a drink cup and your receipt with your order number. "I hope you enjoy our new veal burger. Come visit again, yeah?"

While you're waiting for your meal, Lupus, your stomach is eating itself. Roll a Focus talent or something of the like.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Fenrir on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:18 am

Well… Fuck. At least this kid was a lot nicer than Lupus himself was. ”Thank you.” He said gracious taking the drink cup and nodding his head with a slight smile to the kid behind the counter. ”Yeah, I’ll visit again. Especially after the excellent customer service. You got a survey on the receipt?” He’d ask as he looked over the piece of paper, but he was holding up the line. Giving yet another incline of his head to the kid, he went over and filled up his cup with Brisk Ice Tea, but damn… His stomach was churning as he waited for that veal burger… He took a seat at one of the tables as he waited for his meal.

Unproficient: Focus
avatar
Fenrir

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-06-02

Profile
Health:
19/20  (19/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:18 am

The member 'Lupus Uezum' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 510
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 am

"Absolutely! There's a website on the back that you can go too. If you fill out the survey it'll give you a code to write down, bring back your receipt with that code within the week you can get another free sandwich too! Thanks again, sir. You're a pal." He's able to fit in the answer to your question before anyone gets too impatient and bids you farewell. You wait patiently enough for your food as well but the aroma in the air gives you more hunger pains to worry about. Roll an Awareness skill that you are unproficient in.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 165
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Fenrir on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Lupus would nod his head over at the kid behind the counter, as he takes a look at the back of his receipt and pulls out his cell phone as he walks to the soda machine to fill up his cup while he quietly did the survey really fast before taking his seat. But damn, so hungry. He couldn’t even concentrate about anything else as he waited. His eyes caught everyone eating their food, happily gobbling up their food like he wanted to. But damn… His wolf felt like it was clawing at his stomach to get food, not that his stomach needed the help as it practically ate itself and he sat there trying to distract himself by finishing up the survey.

Unproficient: Insight.
avatar
Fenrir

Posts : 51
Join date : 2017-06-02

Profile
Health:
19/20  (19/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delivering signed papers [Mission]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum