Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:02 pm

The member 'James Riordan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm

And out of the corner of your eye, you spot a child that matches what the mother had said. She is currently siting down looking lost, trying to look for something. Likely her mother. The young girl is alone by herself, most people not really paying too much attention to her. You hadn't spotted her due to her being in a rather high traffic area. But your keen eye managed to nab her out of the crowd. Good job, James. This mother and daughter are going to be pleased to have found one another. You may tell the mother and continue with your job. Which has many people waiting for their tickets to be taken.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm

" Ah, there we are. She's right over there ma'am, go check on her." James said waving the woman inside to tend to her daughter. He then returned to his duty of taking tickets at the door, apologizing for the delay.

James Riordan

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:15 am

The rest of the mission goes without too much of a hitch from there. The woman thanks you for your help and retrieves her daughter. At the end of the job, Monica will come up to you with big smiles yet again. "Good work there, James~ Now the only thing left to do is the cleanup. Which, once you do, you are free to go. All I ask you to do is lift up all the heavy stuff and bring them to the back. Easy peasy right?"

Or so we hope. Off to the side is a bunch of plates and dishes. I need you to roll me a lifting talent to lift them up and carry them to the back
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am

James ran a hand through his hair at the end of the day. This had almost been more stressful than working the seven current open cases on his desk, and he badly wanted to light up. When Monica asked him to help clean up so he could leave, he stacked all the plates and silverware as he thought he could carry, and made to take it to the back.

----

Rolling unproficiency with lifting

James Riordan

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am

The member 'James Riordan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Community Service [Mission] (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 am

Good job on that lift! With that, your mission is complete. Honestly didn't think he was going to pull that off.

Your character gains $100
Your character also gains +1 New Talent of your choice that you may freely add to your Profile in your Profile. Congrats!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3