Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm

While the other two worked hard on the actual food, silky thought it best that she stayed out of their way continuing to work on the special desert for the guests. After all, it seemed like Rune, and the weird man had the first coarse finished ahead of time. She herself could be a nit awkward and clumsy in situations with too many people. So she had no problem at all focusing on the last part of the meal.

At this rate Silky would be moving on to preparing the filling for the cannolis. Ricotta cheese filling, her tummy ached slightly. Excited to try the food after they earned it. With a gentle giggle, Silky would move about, listening to the other two. She would be smiling wide. Before Salem had already worried about them getting leftovers, silky had planned on at least making three extra cannolis special just for them. She already loved Rune, as she was her first and only friend, and who knows. This other guy might appreciate a fresh cannoli made with love!

Moving to get the ingredients for the filling she would fetch; Full Fat Ricotta Cheese, Powdered Sugar, and Vanilla.

With a gentle giggle she would move about, her humming would softly drift from her again as she focused hard on her current task. Setting the cheese to strain slowly in the fridge. This meant she had to set the cheese in a strainer over a smaller bowl to let it drip any moisture.

While this was going on, her dough was continuing to rise. Setting the Cheese in the fridge, she would go and put on a pan of oil to pre-heat while her stuff did it's things. Clearing her throat she would softly talk to the other two, Please be careful, this pan is going to be very hot. I'm warming up oil to fry my cannoli shells! Also.. The ricotta cheese in the fridge is straining." She would blush a soft pink, it was so strange to her talking to someone else in the kitchen other then her Greater Demon.

----------Rolling for (preparing the cannolis) Cooking, Proficient---------
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 pm

It was almost strange to her how after a little bit, they fell into a rhythm together, one that made the crab cakes go exceptionally well. They worked in perfect tandem, like they’d been working together a few months now and before she knew it, the crab cakes were done, plates decorated and put them down as they got them out in the window and before she even knew it they were done with that dish and she was genuinely amazed, a proud smile spreading across her face as she went to high five her partner before she did a little dance as she made her way back over to the risotto station.

While Salem began the to sauté the onions and the sausage and she got the rice ready for when Salem would need it, measuring it out along with the water that would be needed to cook it and the wine for that extra kick of flavor. She smiled to her partner in this mission as she looked over and saw Silky shimmy her way over to them to tell them that she had just put on some oil to fry her Cannoli’s and that her ricotta cheese was straining in the fridge. The dog passed a wide, excited grin over to her usual companion. ”You got it, dear. We’ll be careful. How are you doing over there, hun?” She purred as she turned now that everything was just waiting for cook time.

Unproficient: Cooking
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Please be careful, this pan is going to be very hot. I'm warming up oil to fry my cannoli shells! Also...The ricotta cheese in the fridge is straining.” Silky cautioned them as she continued to be on the fast track for the cannoli. Salem didn't need to be told twice as thanks to his nightmares he was excruciatingly careful when it came to handling dangerous items, but he did appreciate the gesture nonetheless. “Got it, I'll focus on the risotto for now.” He said, holding up the OK hand gesture so she could see if she couldn't hear him over the sizzling. It was starting to get a tad loud in here.

As Rune began to pour the wine into the risotto, Salem started to waft the scent of it towards him almost instinctively. The smell was magnificent, and was hard to really pay attention when they were surrounded by such proper food, especially for Salem who had to eat on the cheap on an effort to conserve money. “I'm starting to think we’re not getting paid enough.” Salem jokingly said to Rune as he started to apply the tomato mixture, checking his phone for the rest of the steps. If they were this good as amateurs he couldn't even begin to imagine how things would have been had they been professionals. “I wonder who the crowd is we’re feeding, anyway? I thought maybe we were feeding the homeless or something since we didn't necessarily need cooking experience, but this is some good stuff we’re making.
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:01 pm

I don't think there are any words I can even say. I'm speechless. The Risotto is looking immaculate and you're able to get it served up hot with perfect timing.

Head Chef slithers on through to check in with y'all. "You all keep this up, I can probably get this party out of here an hour earlier than expected and start bringing in the lines of people waiting outside. Start thinking about if you want some extra cash, I could use you for the rest of the night." But perhaps he is speaking too soon. Regardless, he leaves you all to your devices.

Crab Cakes: 3/0
Risotto: 4/0
Cannoli: 2/0
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Silky would giggle gently, se what happy the other two were making great progress with the actual food, but now they were waiting for the cannolis. No pressure, Silky.

Now that the oil was warmed up, she would lay the dough on the clean counter, and start rolling it out. Then she started cutting it into squares. Wrapping the dough around metal cannoli tubes, then sealing the edges with beaten egg whites she had prepared before she had started on rolling the dough. As she carefully dropped the cannolis in the hot oil she would multi task. Moving carefully between frying the shells (removing them from the tubes after they cooled some), and mixing the filling.

If all went well the shells and mixed filling would both cool in time to quickly fill each tube with her filling, then carfully sprinkle the ends with tiny chocolae chips.

As she did this she made sure to keep three, extra special cannolis out of the group.

------Rolling for proficient cooking.------

Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:43 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 3 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 am

They were like pros… The dog was so sure that with her ‘helping’ in the kitchen that this entire thing would be a huge mess, ending in nothing short of a fire, burnt food, late dishes leaving the kitchen or killing someone, or worse… all of the above. But surprisingly, as the last plate of Risotto left the window and she turned her crimson gaze and crooked grin over to Silky to watch as she finished up the last of her cannolis and they were… done? Though they were offered the opportunity to stick around for the rest of the night and help out for some extra cash. Did she really want to? Extra money was one thing, but the night was still so young… Would they just be able to leave when they wanted or was this an ‘until closing’ kind of thing if they agreed to it?

Moving over to Silky, standing behind her and wrapping her arms around the woman’s waist under her apron, giving her neck an affectionate nuzzle. ”What do you think, my dear? Do you wanna stay and earn some extra money?” She purred into the other woman’s ear, though her eyes flickered over to Salem, giving him her usual ‘come hither’ grin, eyes hooded in a seductive manner that was somehow her usual look that she seemed to give people. Though it was a learned talent, really, one she hardly realized she was using most of the time, but it worked most of the time. ”What about you, sweetheart? Do you wanna continue the great rhythm in which we… work together?” Rune purred as she leaned her cheek on Silky’s shoulder, almost snuggling up to her back.

Flirting? Maybe… But this was just how Rune worked with pretty much anyone. And since she hadn’t challenged him to a fistfight, he was likely safe from her trying to lure him into her bed. Leaving her female companion, she washed her hands again and cracked her neck. ”Even if you two don’t… I’m gonna milk this for whatever cash I can get.” She smiled over to Salem, an almost sheepish grin, losing all its seductive nature in exchange for one of mischief.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next