Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Salem Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 pm

It's fine, easy mistake.” Salem said with a bit of a forced smile, trying to reassure Rune as he started to sprinkle the chicken breasts with flour before dipping it into the egg, trying to keep on schedule as much as he could even if they weren't necessarily in a rush. It wasn't clear if Rune really cared about messing it up or not as despite her choice of words she seemed pretty lackadaisical about the whole thing, but he didn't want to just leave it hanging there just in case.

Salem wasn't the type to be so taken off guard when his arm brushes past a woman’s breast; He'd been out with women before. But it was rather… distracting, to say the least, when Rune rested herself on his shoulder close enough to press her chest against his arm as she watched him work. He wasn't accustomed to a woman having that little care for personal space when they've only just met. Not that he minded, but he wasn't sure what to make of the situation exactly; whether this was a signal or if she's just that casual in general. He just tried to focus on the cooking as much as he can, though his face did redden a tad. “T-There, that should do it.” He said.

Once it seemed like Salem had brought things back on track for Rune, she let go of Salem and turned her attention to a different part of the kitchen. “I guess I’ll give you the rest of the chicken then, Salem, my dear. I’ll start on the tomato sauce then? Sorry again~

No, it's *ahem* it's fine, just a minor setback.” Salem said, clearing his throat as he turned to Rune as she started to walk off. For a moment he let his eyes linger longer than they should… as he snapped out of it and turned his attention back to the stove, he hoped he didn't leave the oil in too long unattended.

---

Rolling Cooking with Proficiency
Salem
Salem

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 pm

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Bad luck on that cream and breast work there guys.
Gorgon Ramsey slithers on through on his large snake like bottom have to come check up. "A minor setback? Oh no, not in my kitchen. What the bloody hell could you of possibly fucked up on?" Gorgon Ramsey and his furious snake hairs will pick up the tray inspect the chicken parm you're in the middle of working on. "No, no, no! You have it all wrong. It looks like you crusted this chicken with eye gunk and dingleberries. Filthy. Do it over." He'll slam the tray down onto the counter and it will bounce back up and onto the floor. "This order better be perfect. You impressed one of the most powerful men in the city. Don't fuck this up." The eyes on his furious snake hair will glow momentarily and then he will slither back on out of the kitchen.

Chicken Parm: 0/0
Sphagetti w/sauce: 0/0
Cannoli Tray 1: 2/1
Cannoli Tray 2: 0/0
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Silky would wince, hearing the Gorgon get snappy at them, quickly darting and hiding behind Rune. With a gentle whimper she waited for him to leave before peaking back out, looking for safety. "Woooooooah~ That was so scary!! I don't wanna see him angry again. I'll help with getting the Chicken Parm going, I think my Cannolis can wait for a little bit. All I need to do is quickly fry the shells and fill them anyway."

With that Silky would get to work, doing whatever it was she needed to to.

Rolling proficient, Cooking, for the Chicken Parm.

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 6 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Rune turned as the sound of Gorgon Ramsey's voice hit her ears. She knew that this was likely going to be bad, but she just gave him a slight glare and a smile, trying her best to keep herself from just setting the whole building on fire, lighting a cigarette on the flames and watching it burn. Pity she needed this money. Before she could even think to say anything back to him as he degraded their food, Silky moved behind her and she turned to soothe her by running a hand through her hair and giving her a genuine smile.

As the chef left the room, Rune shrugged her shoulders with a laugh and looked over to Salem. "Whoopsie daisies~" She said light heartedly before showing Silky the recipe they were using and left her to get work. Washing her hands again, she took a deep breath and went back to work on the chicken parm.

Rolling Proficent cooking for the chicken parm.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:14 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Great. He got distracted for one fifth of a second and now the whole meal was burnt. The head chef seemed especially displeased with their shoddy work, and in that moment it once again occurred to Salem that he was, in fact, in a city if monsters and he still didn't know what that entailed. So far things were normal, but he hadn't had the opportunity to upset anyone yet, and he had no intention of starting now. Quickly he got back to focusing on the meal, starting from scratch.

Whoopsie daisies~” Rune said casually as if this really wasn't a big deal. How could she be so calm in the moment? Things were turning out like crap so quick after a rousing success. He just groaned in frustration at himself before getting back to work on the spaghetti.

Something tells me we’ve yet to see him at his worst…” Salem said to Silky, not so much as an attempt to frighten her, just keep her on her toes.
---

Rolling Cooking with Proficiency for Spaghetti.

Last edited by Salem on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 pm

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next