Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 1 1 2
Valentine 2 1 3
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 3 5
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

A bit late but better than not at all! Missions have been looked at and money will be handed out to everyone who participated! The Beach Events are still going strong but will end at the end of this month. As well, any beach like threads that get finished by the end of this month get an extra bonus! But if you don't make it by the end of this month that's cool too. Keep a look out for more site happenings here!
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
The July Beach Event!
Latest topics
» It's Criminal to have this much Fun
Yesterday at 2:59 am by Aeolus Ealdwode

» Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
Yesterday at 1:35 am by Game Master

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 pm by Game Master

» Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission]
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm by Game Master

» Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1)
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:16 pm by Luna

» Sireissa's Focus
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:02 pm by Sireissa Sleigh

» A Pair of First Impressions
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm by Rune Tyche

» Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission]
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm by Jr Valentine

» Tagging (Level 1)
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:27 am by Saphire

Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Looks like we're all ready here! Siresh is able to get into the cameras just fine and oversee everything that transpires at the coffee shop, inside or out.

Julianna, very perceptive! Nothing seems off or dangerous to you right now, no one is stalking you. Looks like a guy is checking you out as he passes by but other than that, nothing seems off. You see the client turn the corner, seem to notice you both, and walk inside the shop to grab some coffee before meeting with y'all.

Agent Syesh Ward, you have your part and you are ready to conduct business! Upon her exit from the coffee shop, the client slides in on a seat at your roundtable of coffee. "You're the most well put together set of individuals here. I must be looking for you. Mr. Syesh Ward, I presume? And?" She goes in for handshakes for both of you, pausing at the extra.

Enter, Alyse Brozus

(cuts and overdone eyeshadow not included)
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 123
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Jasmine Ward on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

She got in her zone. Auto Zone. And now it was time to preform. Sipping her coffee pleasantly, she glanced up to see this very attractive red haired woman come towards the two of them. This girl birthed six kids? She had to only be about her age. No. Didn't matter, not important. Mission time. Standing up, Jasmine shook Mrs. Brozus' hand and spoke. "Thank you. I try and look as professionally as I possibly can. Helps clients find me easier." She let out a laugh and motioned to Julianna. "Julianna. She's a new coworker of mine. First day on the duty kinda deal. I hope that isn't going to be a deal breaker for you. But, two eyes are better than one. Price for the service remains the same. But we'll get to that later. Let's sit for now."

Jasmine waited until everyone else sat down before returning to her own seat and sipped her coffee. She was going to be needing to be on her a game for this. One wrong move and it was all over. "Now, Mrs. Brozus, can you explain the situation once again? In full detail on how you think he might be doing such a horrible act?" Turning to Julianna, Jasmine smiled sweetly at her. "Julianna dear, don't forget to take good notes, alright? We don't want to miss anything that might be useful~"
avatar
Jasmine Ward

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 am

Julianna took note of the guy that checked her out as he passed by. If he stayed in the local area she might give him her number. He was a hottie. Her attention then turned to a woman who had exited the coffee shop and was heading over. That was her; the client. She matched the description. Julianna hadn't noticed anything unusual. There appeared to be no danger. She relaxed with a deep breath as the woman sat down.

As introductions went around, Julianna shook her hand, echoing "Julianna," in the process. Jasmine was taking the lead. This was to be expected and also perfectly fine. Julianna was tasked with taking thorough notes; something she felt confident she could do quite well. She dug through her backpack beside her and pulled out a three-ring binder and a pen. Not only did she have very neat, rounded handwriting but the notes were going to be organized too. "On it!" 

Dating and titling the page, she braced herself to begin writing at a brisk pace to keep up with the coming conversation.
avatar
Julianna C. Montegrow

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 26

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Siresh Brozus on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 am

At least he was able to get into the cameras without an issue this time. Last time it didn't go so smooth on that pawn shop job. But with things looking up, he settled on making himself some tea just before the woman of the hour was to arrive. He listened to the conversation intently for a moment as the water was warming. It was literal years since Siresh had heard that voice.

Jasmine also made a good cover for the extra and he nodded, pleased with how well it was going so far. Siresh quickly made himself some tea and was back to viewing the action. He dare not say anything over the comms regarding his history, but Alyse hadn't changed one bit over the years. "This woman birthed 6 kids? Wow." He couldn't help but comment generally.

Siresh would keep a watchful eye of the surroundings on the ground for now, at least so they could focus on the task at hand. It was the least he could do at his end.

Unproficient: Sight
avatar
Siresh Brozus

Posts : 82
Join date : 2017-10-15

Profile
Health:
16/20  (16/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:02 am

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 383
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 am

Siresh is busy looking at this woman is what he's doing, not that y'all can see him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both then and I'm glad to have such talented investigators on the case." Alyse will smile sweetly to both of you and sip her coffee before speaking once more. Placing the cup down, she'll clear her throat. "Recently my husband has been displaying some odd behavior. He'll go out before the kids go to sleep and stay out until I'm in bed. He doesn't come home drunk, he just comes in, undresses, lays right next to me and falls asleep as if nothing happened. Of course...I haven't said anything to him and just pretended to be asleep when he walks in. Maybe I could have talked to him before taking measures like these but..."

She'll pause a moment and shake her head. "This isn't like him. He used to be home. He'd never miss a moment with the kids or miss a moment after putting them to bed so that we could just be in one another's company. The romance between us never really died until now. It's unsettling." She'll let out a soft sigh then. "I wanted to give him his space when this all started but now I fear I've let it go on too long. I don't know what he's doing and I'm too scared to find out." Tears will well in her eyes and she'll take a napkin to her face quickly. "Don't mind me, please. Whatever needs to be asked, just ask."
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 123
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Jasmine Ward on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:34 pm

She ignored Siresh as best as she could, but the fact of the matter was...this young pretty red haired girl looked amazing. Especially someone who did have six kids that came out of her. Wow. But, that wasn't why she was here. Jasmine wasn't looking for secrets on how to have kids and still keep her womanly figure. After all, she was never going to have a child. Ever. Her attention went back to what the woman was saying. Odd behaviors, staying out late and leaving early....clearly something was going on. Maybe something neither of these two, Mrs. Brozus and Siresh, wanted to find out. But, the questions needed to be asked and so she was going to ask them.

"Alright. Then I guess we'll get right down to business." Jasmine cleared her throat, closed her eyes, let out her breath before finally looking to the woman again. "So, the best place to start is to see where he works. We'll need his work address and any known places he likes to visit on his spare time." Turning to her...to Julianna, Jasmine begun talking. "What about you? Do you have any questions for her that I missed?"
avatar
Jasmine Ward

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Julianna didn't realize how emotional this meeting would be. This lady was so distraught. Shouldn't she be though? Julianna just hadn't expected this. She was ready for the facts of the situation but never really was around people in a lot of emotional distress while having a decently lengthy conversation about it. She needed to treat this with understanding and compassion. This was a sensitive discussion.

It was refreshing, however, that Jasmine asked Julianna if she had questions for the lady. Julianna was beginning to expect, that, as the hated newbie, she would simply be the side-kick, note-taker. She did actually have a lot of questions whirling through her mind about this. Questions that needed answering if they were going to prove what exactly was going on; if anything.

"I know some of these questions might be hard for you, so you may take your time. If necessary, you may even opt out of answering. However, keep in mind, we're here to help you. Unfortunately, we can make no promises about how successful we will be in that endeavor if we are unable to get all the information." Julianna paused to let that sink in. "When he comes home, have you noticed any foreign smells at night? Another perfume? Fireplace smoke? Or even an unusual detergent?" Julianna cringed, gauging how well she took that question by her body language before continuing. "Is he still close with your children? Is he closer with some and distant with others? Has this dynamic changed anywhere around the same time as his suspicious behavior?" She didn't want to overload the lady, so she'd end with one more question before coming back for another round of questions. "Had you gotten into arguments when his activity became suspicious? Had you been showing him love and affection the same as before? Is there anything he's done or said besides arriving late to make you suspect he's lost feelings for you?"

Julianna initially was calm, cool, and collected until this lady started choking up. It tugged at Julianna and if this got any worse, Julianna might be fighting back her own tears.
avatar
Julianna C. Montegrow

Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-10-10
Age : 26

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Siresh Brozus on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Things were going as well as they could so far. At the very least, the girls were on top of this and were sensitive to the poor woman's feelings as he requested. Siresh sat back in his seat, his face straight as his thoughts wandered for a moment. He shut down a little from his task as he noted how upset she was, how upset his brother made her. Thinking back to a time where him and Jesus were still cool, Siresh even recalled that the last words he said to him were, "You better take care of her." Jesus promised. Not only did the man make those very vows to Alyse on their wedding day, he also made a vow to his brother that he wouldn't dream of doing anything other than protecting and loving her until his dying day. Siresh felt himself a fool for trusting that of such a playboy.

Siresh remained silent over the comms, but that was a good sign perhaps. They were doing his job very well and he did not think there was anything he needed to add. While silent, he kept a vigilant watch over the playing field.

Unproficient: Sight

avatar
Siresh Brozus

Posts : 82
Join date : 2017-10-15

Profile
Health:
16/20  (16/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:55 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 383
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum