Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by TxValz Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Alyse was fine. The questions are easy, but answering them is sometimes the hard part. "Ironically, he works for Hourson Shield ((a condom brand in character)). He's sort of the assistant of the CEO." She'll let you decide why that's ironic. Whether its his alleged infidelity or their six kids, the choice is yours. "I'm sure you can find the corporate office address, I'm afraid I don't have it on hand. He also likes to frequent a bar on the less favorable side of town. He has a few rough and tumble friends, so the location itself isn't quite out of character for him, though I don't feel he quite belongs there." To which she will indeed detail the name and the street the place is on, "The Drunken Sailor is what it's called. A lot of military veterans and Untamed members over there."

Alyse will turn to Julianna at that point and seem pensive for a moment. Very thought provoking questions at first. "Honestly, I can't tell past his cologne, which I do notice he wears a lot more of recently. Especially after coming home from these long nights of his. It's so strong though, I can't smell anything else usually." She'll nod then, verifying to herself that it was the only answer she could give on that. "He's been generally uninterested in the kids, all of them. Jesus never really had a favorite to begin with, he loves all of them. But yes, he's seemed to be getting more and more distant as he's started staying out later and later." The next batch of questions is where it looks to become harder, as expected probably. "I...I don't approach him. I wish I would, but I can't. We've had no arguments and I've never even asked him what he's out doing. As far as I know, he may not even see that I notice his changes. I have tried to act as I would normally toward him. He returns all my affections but not as strongly as he once did." She'll look down at the table now and actually push her hair behind her ear. "Jesus just always has this radiant smile about him and I feel like I haven't seen it for months now. I feel like...I just don't make him happy anymore."

Siresh, with your success in sight you actually notice something in her ear as she brings attention to the area by pushing her hair back. Seems to be a wireless headphone, like one you would simply listen to music or take calls on your phone with. It's not entirely unnoticeable, but will require an Awareness roll from the others to notice as well unless you tell them, Siresh. Which you may at this time, just notify your party over DMs, chats, or even post here briefly. "I do have a brief question for you both though." Alyse will speak. "As a general curiosity about your company, I was under the impression that it was run by one man under the name of Agent Bronze? Not that I don't appreciate your work. You both are wonderful at what you do and are asking great questions. But I just had that inquiry. I was expecting someone a little more...tall? Dark? Handsome?" She'll smile and laugh at her poor attempt to make a joke.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 pm

With a few words from Siresh, Jasmine's attention went to the ear piece in the red haired woman's ear as it was now exposed. Doing her best not to really look at it as well as investigate it further, Jasmine listened to the answers to the questions that were asked. Julianna had a few good ones, that was for sure. But, non that actually helped that much. Maybe. Sad to hear that this dirt bag older bother of Siresh's (or Cousin. that could be a thing too) could do something like this to a woman who birthed six kids and looked fucking great. Maybe when they went and talked to him, they would figure a few things out. Maybe even figure out a new look for his face as well. Regardless, that wasn't the issue right now. Alyse Brozus asked a question and Jasmine was forced to answer it.

Smiling, Jasmine leaned back and sipped her coffee. "Tall dark and handsome? If I saw a guy like that, ma'am, I'm sure I'd notice. Sadly, I have never met a guy named Agent Bronze. It's been a real big painful mix up here at Twin City. My entire time I've been here, I've been the only one here on cases. So there's only been kinda short, pasty white, and handsome little old me." She shrugged and laughed at that. As long as Jasmine could pass that off, Alyse wouldn't catch on at that. "And Julianna here has been the newest addition since me. If there was an Agent Bronze, he had left a while ago. Sorry to disappoint, darling. But I'm sure we can do our bests to solve this case for you with little to no time at all. Or as best we can."

Jasmine pulled out her phone and texted Siresh:

Email Alyse the price for our service."

"Right, then with that, I think that concludes our meeting. All that's left is to give you the quoted price." Taking a moment longer, she pretended to act as if she had been looking up her number, doing a few number crunches, and then send it off to the woman in front of her. "The email should be coming over to you as soon as it bounces back from the space dish it went to. Why it takes forever to send something to some five feet in front of you, the world may never know." Standing up, Jasmine fixed her suit and tie and then offered her hand out to Alyse once again. "We're on the case, Mrs. Brozus. We'll find out what it is that has been keeping your husband away so you don't have to."

Once all the formalities were over with, Jasmine walked away from the coffee shop, a good distance away, with Julianna of course, and begun talking business. "Alright. So what's our first stop? His job and tail from there? And...did anyone else see the device in her ear? Rather. Did anyone see what it was exactly?"

_______
Proficient: Acting
Unproficient: Investigation
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Julianna heard Siresh in her ear. Alyse had an earpiece. Julianna found that incredibly off-putting. Weren't they doing a job for her? The only need for an earpiece would be if she's being told what to say. But by who? Why? What the heck was going on here? Suddenly, Julianna's mental gears began to slow, grind to a halt, and then turn in reverse. What if the husband was innocent. Afterall, she had absolutely nothing to be suspicious about besides his distance and arriving home late. Maybe she was the one who was cheating? But what would sending Julianna and Jasmine after him do for her then? There was only one thing that was for sure: her answers couldn't be trusted. They were still worth asking though. Perhaps, if nothing else, she might be able to decipher if Alyse was lying in her responses or relaying something someone else was saying.

"I've got just a few remaining questions. I appreciate your cooperation with these. I know they must be difficult to consider." Julianna was going to throw some personal ones at her now. Not only had she already planned to ask these, but these might help her pull truth from lies and her words from someone else's. "To your knowledge, does he frequent places he used to still? Or has he abandoned a certain grocery store, for example? Does he go anywhere new that he hasn't before? When is he likely to be at work and when is he likely to be at The Drunken Sailor?" Now, the next question. "Have you noticed him ever around a coworker, friend, neighbor more often than he used to? How frequently did he used to socialize with them and how frequently does he now? If he might be seeing another person, do you have any guess at who it might be? Even if you have to give us a list of potential people; that's alright." The implication of him potentially having multiple other possible relationships should upset her; unless she knows it's not true because she, herself, is the cheater. The final question: "And, just one last question. How frequently do you guys have sex? How passionate and loving is that sex? Are you sure he's still enjoying it? If you haven't been sexual recently, when did it stop? How long has it been?" This ought to trip up the person feeding her lines; if they are. Julianna had been taking notes on all the answers given as well as locations of places and names of people. Her hand was lightly throbbing.

"Right, well, I believe that finishes up the questions. I apologize if any where a little too sensitive." Julianna then grew silent as Alyse proceeded to ask them her own question about 'Agent Bronze.' Jasmine seemed to take the lead on that and Julianna was grateful. Julianna only assisted Jasmine when Julianna was reintroduced as the 'newest addition.' "It's a pleasure and an honor."

As Jasmine proceeded to email the cost of services, Julianna took the opportunity to casually look around. They were outside afterall. Perhaps they was a van nearby that the wireless assistant was hiding-out in. She scanned the surroundings subtly for anything suspicious. The person didn't have to be nearby. But it's possible they could be. Perhaps eager to talk with her once she got done from the meeting.

Once things were all wrapped up and the business had been taken care of, Julianna gathered binder of notes and casually pulled out her cell phone. After they were at a safe distance away from the coffee shop, Jasmine began talking. Julianna listened, but didn't turn to face her. Instead, she began hacking. There was likely very limited time on this. Probably a few final words between Alyse and her assistant before she unplugged herself. Julianna had to work fast. It was a wireless headset. That meant a frequency was being transmitted through the air like radio-waves. If she could find it fast enough, she could catch a few final words and perhaps even trace the line back to the assistant's location. That part she probably wouldn't have the time for, however, as it was not nearly as easy as tracing a simple phone call.

In the meantime, Julianna responded to Jasmine's questions. "We could track him from his job or perhaps the bar; The Drunken Sailor. There is always the option of one of us casually bumping into him and chatting about life like two social strangers at a bar. May get more info from him that way. I personally think that's the more informative route. I volunteer myself as I have no possible connection with you two that he could possibly know of." Julianna's eyes had not left the phone this entire time as she tapped away. "Should that not get us anywhere, we always have Plan B, follow him from afar." Jasmine then mentioned the earpiece. "I'm looking into that right now, actually. That is quite odd. I'm seeing if I can't find their frequency and eavesdrop. Maybe even trace it back, but I doubt I'll have the time."

________
Unproficient: Insight (to tell if Alyse was being honest with her answers or was repeating lines she was told to say)
Proficient: Spot (to look for suspicious people or cars in the local area that might be assisting Alyse wirelessly while Jasmine's busy emailing)
Proficient: Hacking (to find the frequency the earpiece is on and perhaps trace it if possible)
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Unproficient ' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 NrQF6BU

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 FjWSdOo

#3 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Siresh received the text and just like that, Bronze was typing up the email for prices of their services. He hesitates to hit send for a moment, as he listens to everything Juliana has to say. It was a little much, even for him. A chalkboard sat beside him in the apartment and he clawed into it, leaning his comms in so that the sound would be overwhelming to them on the line. "I don't want to hear about it." Is what he'd say over the mic directly preceding. He also probably should have elaborated aside from that. Like, it wasn't necessary questions or it wasn't proper to ask. Despite how odd it may of looked, he said nothing else regarding his odd reaction to the intimate details between Mr and Mrs Brozus. It was in that moment that he looked back to his email and blinked at it a few times. He deleted it all and then typed,

Due to the nature of the case, we will not be charging you anything. Leave this to us, you are in good hands, Mrs Brozus.

Bronze then set his eyes back on the cameras after sending the message. "It just looked like one of those wireless Apple headphones that most of their phones come with now. To me anyway." The girls seemed to think it odd. Maybe he was too trusting. "I'm going to run a sweep on this bar and pull up the open bar tabs to find out who is regular over there." And then he would get typing away to look up the location and then breach into its book keeping systems, trying to find Jesus' name or any other persons of interest.

Proficient: Hacking
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:44 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 pm

As always, Jasmine, your acting is on point. No one suspects a thing. However, you're not really able to see much anything and find out further about the device in her ear.

Julianna, she is lying and telling the truth at the same exact time and thinking about it makes your head hurt. You ask all these awesome questions and you cant even focus on the answers between your head pounding and now Bronze doing weird screeching noises over the mic. The following answers are at least laid out for Siresh and Jasmine in case they come up to be important later.
"He doesn't go anywhere but work and the bar anymore. He seems to avoid home. Other than that, I don't know where he goes or who he associates with. I know he used to hang out a lot with his boss, Riley Hourson."
"The sex between us used to be amazing, passionate." She's embarassed, going bright red as she answers. "But it simply falls short now and has become practically non existent unless I express an interest. Even then, it's hit or miss and seems like a chore to engage."
Julianna, through your headache though, even if you want to block out hearing anything, you still see. Nothing is really amiss in the direct vicinity from what you can tell though.
Also, you're able to detect an active frequency. You can not tell where it is coming from, but she does indeed seem to have some kind of call coming into her headphone.

Siresh Brozus, you send that email with no immediate reply. The tippity typity stuff you do on that keyboard sounds like straight up music. Writing the code you need and getting into the business' mainframe is easy to you and you're also able to hack into the cameras while you're there to boot, cos we all know you were gonna need them. You get the list of regular patrons who have open bar tabs and owe money to the establishment. One of which is indeed Mr Jesus Brozus, at a whopping $3. But you can also see that he pays all his dues and doesn't leave much debt to his name at the place, as it seems his debit card has been run for what you can total to be hundreds of dollars in just this month alone.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:48 pm

It took all of her will power not to break character as Julianna asked a question Siresh simply didn't want to hear the answer to. With nails going down the chalkboard, Jasmine could only think that he didn't want to know the kind of sex his brother was having. Not that she didn't blame him. Any normal person would never want to know what their sibling was doing in the sex department. And, to be fair, Julianna didn't know this was Siresh's sister-in-law. Regardless, it was done and over with.

Once they were far enough away, Jasmine had to pinch the bridge of her nose as Julianna rambled on and on. "You talk way too much. You're making my headache worse." What she asked was simple enough. Go to the Drunken Sailor and chat it up with him. If she wanted to do that, that was fine by her. Jasmine could sit back and observe. But that was still some time from now. It was only mid morning. They had all day. "Okay so this is what we'll do. I'll scope out the job site a bit and wait for him to leave. I'll radio you two and tell you when that is. Julianna can sit at the bar and chat him up because she enjoys that. You two can nerd out and do whatever geeky stuff it is you do with that earpiece. If it does anything. For now, I'm going to go get a new set of clothes to wear in an office or something and spy on him. Sound fair?"

Sounded good to her. Maybe she could learn something while she snooped around. "The two of you tell me what's going on when you get the chance. I'm not wasting time tailing him from work." With a half assed salute to Julianna, Jasmine left. Off to change clothes and stalk Jesus Brozus at the Condom building called Hourson Shield.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 pm

It returned a bit as Jasmine was telling her the plans; the high-pitched tinnitus that threatened to drown out Jasmine's words as it had drowned out all sound of Alyse's last few answers. Siresh's screeching had really messed with her ears. The migraine was a constant. The ringing was hitting in rhythmic waves like that of a pebble dropped into a pond causing ripples. Each wave was less intrusive than the last, but this was likely to last her all day.

"Sounds good to me!" Julianna replied with a brief, quick shake to her head like she was attempting to get water out of her ear. "In the meantime, I have to go find myself some water and pain pills." She sighed. "What the fuck was that about anyway?" she grumbled the last part to herself as she didn't care enough to really pursue the conversation with any real effort. Julianna then spoke to Siresh as Jasmine took her abrupt leave. "After that, I could totally meet up and do some 'geeky stuff' together."
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next