Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:21 am

Siresh didn't really bat an eye at Jesus' drinking habits, he always had been the party animal growing up. But hundreds in just the month? He must of had that money to blow if he was putting it all on a debit card. Grabbing the card number and other digits down for a later investigation of his finances through his bank. Quickly he also did a google search to try to find general information of what the company could be paying him annually, or at least a ball park range so that he can determine if this behavior can just potentially be normal since he makes so much cash.

"Alright, I'm going to get pants on and meet up with you in person, Julianna. We might be better if we collaborate resources in person until we need to part ways. There's a run down hole in the wall coffee joint down the street that no one goes to and the guy that works there doesn't ask a whole lot of questions." Siresh than began to set up his whole deal, trying to locate the Hourson Shield building and website so that he could hope to tap into Jesus' secretary's desk. "Syesh, I suggest you bring Jasmine through. She's got an appointment for an exclusive interview with him for the weekly news, doesn't she?" With that, he'll begin the process of trying to squeeze the woman into the man's busy schedule, at a point just before his scheduled time to leave for the day so she can observe just beforehand and not waste time.

In between prompts he'll finally get dressed for the day so that he can head out to meet with Julianna.

Proficient: Investigation
Proficient: Hacking
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:21 am

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 NrQF6BU

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:29 am

(have to get back to work in 10 mins, this is gonna be a quick one)

So Lyse leaves, y'all are good and she's long gone after thanking you all for your help.
Siresh finds online that Jesus probably makes close to 3 cents a year
and he also cant get that appointment squeezed in right now
Fuck, he cant even put pants on. You even trip or get your dick caught in the zipper. You take 4 damage.

your moves, ladies.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:45 am

With that, Jasmine went off and got a change of clothes. I stead of the man attire, she went for a more pencil skirt and tight blouse look. And, of course, those damn heels. With a quick style over with her clothes, she also applied smiple make-up and fixed her hair over to match that of a business woman who keeps her hair short. With everything set and ready to go, she just needed to get in that interview.

Strolling down the street, Jasmine walked into Hourson Shield like she had every right to be there. Walking right up to the secretary, Jasmine smiled at her and spoke. "Hello. I have an appointment with Mr. Jesus Brozus. In about ten minutes. Can you tell him His 10 o' clock is here?"

Now, if Siresh actually got her appointment in, that would make things much easier. However, this was concerning his brother. A subject that has thrown him off his game apparently. She wouldn't be surprised if he made the appointment too late or not at all. If that was the case, she was on her own. Hopefully, she could trust her partner to get things done. Hopefully.

______
Proficient: Acting
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:45 am

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:32 am

Julianna visited the nearest drug store for the smallest bottle of pain pills which she planned to take once she got situated in that 'run-down, hole-in-the-wall, coffee joint down the street.' "You're going to get pants on? You mean to say... you know what? Nevermind." Julianna was learning to not ask questions she didn't want the answers to. "Yes, please. Pants are appreciated," she replied as she walked.

After several minutes, she knew she was close by the smell of stale coffee and bread mixed with a light scent of dust. And there it was; 'Beans & Biscotti'. Free wifi was plastered in one of the windows. It was no wonder she'd never heard of it before. Apparently, not many people had. It was easy to miss; blending into the surrounding stores. For a moment, looking in through the window, she wasn't even sure any worker was inside. It almost looked abandoned. When she entered, however, the door's bell signaled a male voice to shout from the back: "Be right there!"

It appeared that she had been wrong. There was one elderly male sitting at a small table for two sipping on a mug of black coffee while reading the newspaper. He appeared to be a regular by how comfortable he was. This seemed to be his daily routine. He glanced up from his newspaper when the door rang; meeting Julianna's gaze. She gave him an awkward smile and wave hello, which he promptly ignored as he returned to his newspaper; sipping once more.

"Hiya there!" A kid who was between the ages of seventeen and twenty-one emerged from the back. He seemed awkward but friendly; mature enough for the responsibility of working alone. "Been a rather slow day," he chuckled uncomfortably while rubbing the back of his neck. It was clearly a line he said to all customers on any given day. "What might I interest you in? We serve the Morning Combo of coffee and biscotti all day long." "Coffee, heavy cream, heavy sugar. ...make it the Morning Combo. I'll try the biscotti with it." "Very good. Wonderful choice. Right away ma'am." The boy turned and got to work. Julianna recognized she could seat herself and picked the corner next to the window; just out of sight. It had an outlet nearby. Perfect for any charging needs.

When Julianna turned back to the employee, he began to talk as he worked. "I haven't seen your face before? You're new here. I'd know. I don't mean to brag but I've memorized all my customers by face and name. So I hope you don't mind if I ask for yours." "Oh, I'm Julianna," she introduced. "I'm meeting a date here," she explained. Perhaps the explanation wasn't necessary, but this boy seemed a bit more friendly than she expected in contrast to what Siresh had stated. Supposedly, the guy that worked there wasn't supposed to ask that many questions. "Hiya! It's a pleasure. Pretty name," he complimented as he finished gathering her order. "And it's none of my business why you're here," He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck once again. "Five forty-nine. You could be selling drugs, plotting assassinations, whatever. Doesn't bother me. Ya just gotta order something to sit. Then so long as what you're doing doesn't involve me, we're good. I'm very good and not hearing things I shouldn't've. Get a lotta practice from certain maffia customers," he whispered to her. Unlike anything he had said up until then, this seemed to be something he had never shared with anyone else before. It was unrehearsed. She sensed a shakiness in his tone. Perhaps that was part of his uncomfortable nature. This place was barely visited, but that must've been why it was still in business. Those who did visit had money. They surely didn't visit for the food or atmosphere. This is where deals were made. Poor kid was in a very dangerous atmosphere working here. Julianna wondered if Siresh was aware of this. As an experienced hacker, if he frequented here, she had to assume he did. Maybe he came here sometimes to pick up on info by overhearing people talk? However, there was the chance he didn't know. The employee didn't seem as though he shared that with anyone before. Afterall, it was dangerous for him to even mention it.

This all had Julianna then wondering if the regular elderly man was a mafia member. If so, which mafia did he belong to. This environment gave her the chills now. Her paranoia made her feel watched even if she wasn't. She proceeded to pay and walk over to her previously chosen table. As she sipped on her stale coffee and sniffed the biscotti, Siresh entered. He appeared to be walking a bit odd; like he was in pain, perhaps. It was then that she recognized a sound she had heard over her earpiece when she was ordering. It sounded like something ripped. Perhaps it was a zipper? It was followed by a muffled exclamation of pain. This wasn't significant enough for her to focus on until he walked in so oddly. The sight made her giggle and relieved a bit of her previous tension and concern with the atmosphere. 

The employee greeted Siresh by the title Siresh had previously introduced himself to be. "Welcome back! Care for anything out of the norm? What might you like?"
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Fuck, the credentials weren't going through and he had to- "HrrrRgh!"

In the male's rush, he just got his pubic hair caught in his zipper and it felt as if it tugged at his very soul for a moment. Stomping his feet with another muffled outburst in pain, he contained himself enough to fix his issue and get his pants on with a little bit more success. "Fuck." He whispered while wiping away a small tear in his eye and looked back to the screen. He typed in another set of commands and code line to attempt to run Jasmine's appointment in one last time before giving up and shuffling himself out the door.

When he finally got there, he was greeted kindly by the good kid working this fine establishment he told Julianna they would meet at. And sure enough, he saw her and nodded her way. "Did you want something to drink? It's on me, darling." Then her Morning Combo came out and he just nodded to his homeboy. "Ah, good choice. I'll just be having my usual today then, sport." "Of course! Coming right up, Tiger."

And with that, Siresh took his place with Julianna and opened up his laptop bag so that he could begin setting up shop.

Proficient: Hacking
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 pm

The secretary is going to type at her computer and sort of give you an odd look. "Ok...nothing here on my end, I'm sorry ma'am. Give me one moment please, I'll call his personal secretary upstairs and see if she knows any different." The secretary then picks up the phone to give the other a ring. To which, that doesn't seem to go over in your favor. "I apologize. He has no such appointments booked for today. He has nothing slotted at this time anyway, this is usually his lunch hour."

Siresh and Julianna, you both finally meet up so at least that's going well.

TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:50 pm

It was his lunch hour and Sir-Bronze didn't get her a spot? Wow. This was not going as well as she had hoped. Taking a moment, Jasmine collected herself and smiled to the woman. "Well, it looks like there was some mistake on my end. Thank you for your time. I'll figure this out and contact him directly."

With that, Jasmine walked out of the office building, walked forward a bit, pulled out her phone, pretended to dial Siresh, and then started talking through the earpiece. "What the fuck are you doing, Bronze? I thought you could do anything. Apparently Mr. Brozus is on lunch. I'm going to see if I can't get my way up there to his office or something. See if he's still even there. Unless you have a better idea."

She wouldn't act just yet. But she would look for a way inside. Be it an open window or 'secret' employee entrance only door.

_____
Proficient: Sight
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next