Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:50 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Julianna was getting excited for this meeting as Siresh noticed her in the corner. As much as this was business, she never really met up with people like this. She never got the chance to talk to people about things she liked and enjoyed. This was an opportunity to do just that. She liked hacking. She felt good at it and it gave her a sense of satisfaction when she pulled off a challenge. She also enjoyed espionage and stealth. So at this moment, she couldn't help but feel she was meeting up with a friend to talk about common interests. This thought had her excited as though this were a sleepover.

"I appreciate the offer, but I had already ordered," Julianna stood and walked up to get her Morning Combo. "Maybe next time." She winked at him as she passed. It was flirting, but she did it because he had been frustrated by her interference in his plan with the gun. So she figured it'd be received with irritation and somehow that would give her a minor thrill. Julianna set her things down at the table and sat as Siresh joined her and began setting up his laptop. "Nice laptop by the way. I can always respect the tools of the trade." Julianna was being vague to ensure no one suspected them of illegal activity. "So you tell me, Mr. Man-with-the-Plan, what's the next step?"
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:03 pm

"I got a little...caught up. Sorry." He winced a bit with the memory as he responded to Jasmine, while it could of definitely seemed like he was apologizing in person to Julianna. Hell, both sort of applied. He was much later than he anticipated. He couldn't Jasmine in but maybe she could come up with a better plan. She was rather resourceful that way. "Mr. Brozus is on lunch now, so why don't I show you that trick I used, to find you on match.com?" Siresh had a picture of Jesus Brozus already on his computer so that he could upload the image of his face and match it against a database of citizens registered within Twin City's citizenship records. It looked like a harmless enough public website at first glance, nothing that would really yield very much information.

Proficient: Investigation
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:03 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Jasmine, you have to let a woman handle it cos this man can not. Your sight allows you to conveniently see an open window on one of the higher floors. Air traffic seems common enough in the area, you should be clear to take off and not look too conspicuous.

Julianna you can watch in awe and bewilderment as Bronze here cleans up his act finally. After a few moments of searching, the website he uses pulls up a file on Jesus R.C.O. Brozus, which matches the profile and description of this man perfectly. As of right now the site only brings up light information, like his wordy full name of Jesus Ricardo Christian Orlando Brozus, his marital status, his different credentials, employment, and background information.

For the crit success, Bronze may roll the same Talent twice at no penalty for failure and take the highest roll on his next turn.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Her eyes had caught sight of an open window. Only thing she needed to do was to get up there. It was just a shame that this shirt was going to get ripped. Taking off her jacket, her blue eyes scanned the area one more time before taking flight. Stepping into an alley, the half angel summoned her wings, ripping holes into the back of her dress shirt. With quick motions, she flew up to the open window and stepped in. Returning her jacket where it belonged upon her body, Jasmine looked around to see if there was any danger or, for that matter, seeing exactly where she was. It would not have been ideal to have just flown through the window and someone saw her being shady.

"Alright, I entered the building. Give me a minute to regroup."

______
Proficient: Sight
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:35 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Sipping on her coffee which was still on the hotter side as of that moment, Julianna took in Siresh's impressive hacking skills. She attempted to follow using her own knowledge of hacking, however, it was difficult as his fingers flew across the keys as though he could have done it all blindfolded. Julianna sat quietly, realizing she could learn a thing or two from him, trying to absorb his every movement. Perhaps she might attempt some of his techniques at a later date should she be able to get a firm enough grasp of them.

It was a tad disappointing that he hadn't seemed to react to her flirting though. Perhaps he was no longer as irritated by her and therefore didn't find it frustrating. Perhaps whenever he was in the working mentality, he'd automatically filter out anything unnecessary and ignore it. She found the latter more likely.

"Quite impressive. I must say. Is this how you woo all the ladies?" she replied with a chuckle. "What's it take for a lady like me to get access to a site like this?" she smirked. She was very aware that there was little to no chance that he'd be allowing her free access to the site; teaching her how he got in the back door. It was actually remarkable that he was showing the site to her to begin with; in her opinion. If she wanted access, she figured she'd have to figure out how to hack it all by herself as he probably wouldn't want any connections or trail that could lead back to himself.

"That's an awful lot of names he's got there," Julianna commented. "Geez!" She scanned the site to obtain any information that was before her on the screen. She expected Siresh would point out important information to the case at hand. However, she had the mentality that you can never be too prepared. Sometimes knowing irrelevant information can be helpful in rare but crucial moments. If she planned to speak with him at the bar later, knowing some personal interests, hobbies, and favorite things, like a favorite flower, color, music, or food, might do her some good as initial bonding before she got into searching for more personal information.

She took a bite of a dunked biscotti as she leaned in; focusing on the screen.

________
Roll #1 - Proficient: Spot (Attempting to grasp Siresh's impressive hacking techniques to later attempt for herself.)
Roll #2 - Proficient: Spot (Attempting to gather information from the site on the husband's interests, hobbies, and favorite things: like favorite flower, color, music, or food.)

Last edited by Julianna C. Montegrow on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:48 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 NjqM4Vv

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 5 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 am

"How I woo all the ladies? By looking them up on a website? Please. My works hardly begun." He was just getting started and she could certainly learn a lot if she didn't spend so much time trying to flirt. With his information pulled up, Siresh could now delve deeper. "Knowing is half the battle, right?" He opened up a compartment of his bag to place a thumbstick into his laptop, which was built with a set code he had already used to get into the mainframe before. If they updated security he'd have to edit the code a bit but for now, he at least had a base to work with so that he could hack into the deeper informational system that the site possessed. "Maybe you should keep up. I am letting you look over my shoulder, after all." She also makes a comment about the amount of names Jesus has which he cant help but offer a chuckle at. "At least his middle name isn't Katarina like his younger brother. Their father was a character supposedly." Not that he'd even know, he never met the guy. Despite a brief sullen look, Siresh was back to business.

Proficient: Hacking x2 as per crit success

Last edited by Siresh Brozus on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next