Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Sireissa's Ice Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Sireissa's Ice Magic

Go down

Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty Sireissa's Ice Magic

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Sireissa's Frozen Touch

Usage: Combat and Non Combat
Explanation: This form of ice magic is simple yet deadly. It can be used to create objects such as walls, shards, or spheres as well as cover things with an icy layer such as turning water into ice or covering someone's body with ice. Her magic is directly influenced by her mood. Anger tends to cause sharp edges while happiness keeps it round and safe. However, this ice can only be created with her hands. If she wants a wall, ice will jet up from either her palm or finger tip. Shards made by her can neither form out of thin air nor go flying at a point of a finger. She must physically throw said items at said target or hope her ice line she makes is fast enough to reach the target.

Total range in any direction is up to 120ft. Even with the help of water, it cannot exceed that length. While it is a good range, if you manage to keep that far out, she can't touch you.
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Sireissa's Ice Magic Left_bar_bleue20/20Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Sireissa's Ice Magic Left_bar_bleue0/0Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty Re: Sireissa's Ice Magic

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Spells      

Spell Name: Ice wall
Usage: Non Combat
Spell Details: Either facing her hand forward or touching the ground, Sireissa can create a wall of ice either completely around her in a doom like fashion or make it straight up and down. It's only function is to stop/keep things away from her.
Duration: Up to 3 posts (goes up by 1 every tier) / 1 Mission post (goes up by 1 every tier)
Cooldown: 5 posts (goes down by 1 every tier)

Spell Name: Frozen Touch
Usage: Combat and Non Combat
Spell Details: Touching an object and or creature/person, she can put a layer of ice upon it and freeze it in place or cause damage due to skin contact. Damage is restricted to -3 Tier Attack with a Minimum of Tier 0 attack. (Table will be shown)
Duration: Up to 2 posts (Goes up by 1 each tier)
Cooldown: 4 posts (goes down by every tier)

Sireissa's Tier -Attack Die For Spell -
1 Tier 0 Die
2 Tier 0 Die
3 Tier 0 Die
4 Tier 1 Die
5 Tier 2 Die

Spell Name: Ice Shard
Usage: Combat
Spell Details: Creating a shard of ice (either in the form of a shard or a blade), Sireissa uses this as her main melee attack. It follows basic tier attack rules

Spell Name: Line of Shards
Usage: Combat
Spell Details: Touching a surface, Sireissa can cause shards of ice to spring forward and race ahead up to 120 ft in one direction. Total width of attack is up to 5ft. Follows normal tier attack rules with an extra bonus attack of -2 tier attack (Table will be show)
Duration: Initial attack: 1 post. Shards Linger for a total of 3 posts / 1 mission post (goes up every tier)
Cooldown: 5 posts (goes down every tier)

Sireissa's Tier -Attack Die For Spell -Attack Die For Extra Damage -
1 Tier 1 Die Tier 0 Die
2 Tier 2 Die Tier 0 Die
3 Tier 3 Die Tier 1 Die
4 Tier 4 Die Tier 2 Die
5 Tier 5 Die Tier 3 Die
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Sireissa's Ice Magic Left_bar_bleue20/20Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Sireissa's Ice Magic Left_bar_bleue0/0Sireissa's Ice Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:07 am

Sireissa's Ice Magic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjgDBc4kQTdVc1cuV-FfeMMqYOXSNfrTrBpL25PUttTkuKJdlK

Due to changes in magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down