Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Jr Valentine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Jr Valentine

2 posters

Go down

Jr Valentine Empty Jr Valentine

Post by Abel Malach Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Jr Valentine A49dac3f4ad360f4b8cebe55f8014179

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Trever C. Valentine The Second (II)
Alias/Nickname: Jr, Junior
Race: Werewolf
Faction: Civilian
Level: 0

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Appearance: Almost a carbon copy of his father, Trever Valentine. Black hair, blue eyes, athletic build. People get the two confused on a rather consistent basis, which typically lands Jr in more trouble than his own name is worth. Jr stands at 6'2" and weighs 199lbs of lean muscle.

Racial Detail: Jr is a werewolf so he gets big bad and fluffy on the full moon. He can shift forms voluntarily as well and even has two aside from his human form, standard and anthro.

Personality: Despite his intimidating exterior, Jr is a total sweetheart and even a pushover at times. He has trouble saying no to people and loves to please those he cares about. Also an animal lover, ladies. Jr is less high strung than most of the city, especially those of the same lastname. Jr tends not to associate or take notice to his Valentine nature at all. He's had to turn a blind eye to crime and the heinous things of the underworld a few times now, but rarely ever speaks or takes actions against it. Despite this, Jr can be very righteous when push comes to shove and eagerly fights to defend the innocent.

History: Jr was born in his father's brand new car, and you can bet Trever doesn't let him or his mother live it down. Jr has since inherited the mess and hopes to fix it up one day and get it running again since his father had completely abandoned it for something louder and prouder since his kids are grown now. In Jr's early childhood years he was one of the blessed children of Willow that actually got to see dad, as his set of older siblings both rarely saw him due to daddy dearest having two other wives besides Willow. His youngest sister Velvet also didn't see much of dad's participation for her entire life.

In fact, Jr had pretty much raised Velvet himself. It lead to a lot of accusations and rumors on the Twin City media fronts, claiming that Jr was actually Velvet's father. There are still people that believe that nonsense to this day even though it was recently cleared up. But goes to show, that's how much of a major caretaker he was and it's never been easy. Unlike his mother and older siblings, Jr and Velvet were born werewolves rather than vampires. So there was only so much their mother could even do since she tended to keep weird hours and couldn't stay out in the sun for very long. All in all though, both him and Velvet turned out fine so no big deal right?

Jr's sex life has perished due to this though, as catering to his sister has always gotten in the way of dating or even bringing anyone home. If he ever tried, someone would always manage to call or barge in on him and ruin the moment, making him a terminally 99 year old virgin. Sad for such a cute man right? Over the years, his virginal status started to mean less and less and he just lives everyday enjoying life regardless of what it brings. As of right now he works downtown as a car mechanic, doing what he loves and playing Mr fix it. He wouldn't have it any other way, despite so many offers of joining the family business.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Tier 0 Close Quarters

Job Items: Car keys, ID, debit card, multi tool set.

Money: Know what's funnier than 24? 25~

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Strength
Skill: Tinkering
Endurance: Patience
Charisma: Charm
Knowledge: Vehicular Engineering
Awareness: Sight
Combat: Close Quarter Combat
Magic/Extra: Performance

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Trever
First Account: TxValz
Second Account: Siresh Brozus
Third Account: Biran Everard
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Jr Valentine Left_bar_bleue30/30Jr Valentine Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Jr Valentine Left_bar_bleue0/0Jr Valentine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Jr Valentine Empty Re: Jr Valentine

Post by Luna Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am

Jr Valentine Dreamstime_xl_35852909

Welcome to Twin City, Jr. Enjoy your permanent stay
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Jr Valentine Left_bar_bleue10/10Jr Valentine Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Jr Valentine Left_bar_bleue0/0Jr Valentine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down