Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 2 1 3
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 4 6
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 12 25

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to September and the Halloween Events~ The next two months are dedicated to everything that goes bump in the night. Yes! Practically everyone here on the site! We have currently three threads running at the moment that revolve around some kind of spooky event themed around tricks, treats, or both! For your convenience, I am linking the three threads in case they get lost in the shuffle. As well, the beach events are up and over. If you want to see the rewards, go back to the event page and see how much you won! Some of you even got a special treat too!
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm by Luna

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm by Game Master

» Artificial Immigration
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm by Alpha 001

» Breaking and Entering: Twin City
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am by Biran Everard

» Fenrir's Focus (Tier 1-3)
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Fenrir

Top posting users this week
Harper Fairfax
 
Game Master
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Spoiler:
[bu]The Mission:[/u] Tagging
Level: 1
Employment: Rossis
The Details: We have a list of addresses that need to be marked with a big fat red X on them. Doors would be nice, or the side of the building that is facing the street. We want them to be seen. Boss has plans with those houses but that really doesn't concern you right now. Take this spay paint and get to tagging.

Sireissa had been given a simple can of red spray paint. Her job was to follow the list given to her by another higher up and simply paint a red X upon the doors facing the street. She wasn't given a reason why and frankly, she didn't bother to ask either. She was given a task and she was going to do it. It also allowed her to go outside and enjoy the summer heat. Ah what a wonderful day it was. Maybe after this she'd go to the beach? Wouldn't that impress and frighten a few people?

Dressed in her usual attire for this weather, Sireissa slipped on short shorts, sturdy sandals, a tank top, and her bikini under it all. It was too hot otherwise. Plus clothes got in the way of a lot of things. And if she was trying to get herself out of a bind? Well. All she had to do was move her body the right way, flutter her lashes ever so slightly and they would all be fallowing what it was she said. Surface dwellers were so easy to sway.It was a shame really. But, being in the Rossi family was going to be a bit of a stretch to do. Regardless...here she was, heading down the street to do what it was she did. If only she could get it over with as soon as possible.
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Saphire on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:14 pm

So you got your red spray paint, check. Got your clothes, check. And now you’re heading out on the town to tag some buildings in the name of the Rossi family. The sun is high up in the sky and the town is yours for the taking. Kids are playing in the streets, people are mowing their lawns, a few older people are rocking on their chairs on the porch as they gossip about the neighbors. You have until evening to tag three spots of high noticeability and five spots of your picking around your turf. Make sure you don’t get caught on your way, but where will this fine day on a mission land you?
avatar
Saphire

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm

Looking down at her list, Sireissa took a gander at the houses she was meant to tag. Just 8 spots? And 5 she got to pick? Not a bad day.Not a bad day at all. First she was going to check off the three important houses. After all, the other five were her random picks. They would come one way or another. Maybe even on her way to finding the first house. You just never know. Regardless. She was headed off to spot number one with her long light reddish brown hair following behind her.
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Saphire on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Just 8 spots. You go on your merry way toward one of the houses of higher importance. As you continue on your way down the street, passing houses along the way. Roll me an Awareness check.
avatar
Saphire

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:43 pm

There she was just a walking down the street (Do a diddy diidy dum diddy do). Her long hair flowing behind her as her duel colored eyes glanced around at everyone in the area. Two old people talking it up on the porches, some birds in the sky, and everything was simply lovely. At least for the moment right this second. Her gaze shifted around to take a closer look at the area. Maybe this was one of the spots she was to go and tag. Or maybe someone was just going to bother her. Who knows~ Sireissa might in a second though.

______
Proficient talent: Sight
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Game Master on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:43 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Saphire on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Do a diddy diidy dum diddy – You see the house. The one that matches that half-assed drawing that a child could have done on the note that lists the places you need to hit. Right down to the ‘green stuff crawling up the chimney’. This is your first important mark and you notice that it’s the house of one of the wanna-be politicians that occasionally tries (and fails) to run against Mayor Strider when he can pull his tail out of his legs to do so. However, you also notice that there are camera around the house as well. If you want to get close, you’re going to have get around their line of sight.

Roll some kind of Stealth or Athletics to get around them.
avatar
Saphire

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Ah...simple cameras. What would these land people think of next? Down in the sea, it was eat or get eaten. This whole thing about feeling safe was simply a false state of mind. People were going to get in one way or another. Very bad people. People like her and her group~ This is what they get for trying to up-stir people of power. A shame she couldn't be the one to go and end these people. But she was tasked with putting big red Xs on the doors; not harming people. A shame. That sounded like fun. Sigh a sigh, Sireissa stretched so she could do her best to move effortlessly though the camera views. While she wasn't exactly that great on land...she had been told she knew some kind of gymnastics like abilities. If that was the correct wording for them. Well, time to test them out~

____
Proficient: Gymnastics
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:16 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Saphire on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:38 pm


Oh you poor dear. You don’t even see the gopher hole at your feet in your hurry to go paint that wall red. As good as people say you are in gymnastics, you are not the Pink Panther on this mission and end up tripping in the gopher hole, sprawling yourself across the lawn for all the cameras to see. You don’t really hurt yourself, but you got some nice grass stains on your knees. Please roll an Awareness and another Athletics.
avatar
Saphire

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum