Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tagging [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

It was a bit embarrassing to say the least. To suddenly going from great to grassy knees. Blinking down at her situation, some would have thought she was going to fly off the handles. Oh no not over something like this. It was an odd thing to have happened, but not the end of the world. Glancing around really quick, she got her baring straight and rolled on out of here. Maybe Even Somersaulted away to a standing position.

____
Proficient: Sight
Proficient: Gymnastics
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:13 am

Oh you poor, poor, child… While you can see someone through the window while struggling to get up off the ground, you also notice that they are asleep, slumped in their chair as you see yourself in the screens for the cameras while the guard is catching his zzz’s. There is no noise from inside the building either, so for now, you're safe. Calm down, take a deep breath, and roll me an unproficient Endurance skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Well this was a surprise, was it not? It was like she had fish legs. Checking her earring, Sireissa stood up and decided to just get this over with. Quickly running across the grass, she attempted to get her job done.

_____
Unproficient: Running
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 pm

'Unproficient ' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Congratulations, you’re able to get up off the ground and you make it over to the wall without anyone hearing or seeing you, so you hope. Get that tag in place and get out of there. Roll another awareness and an athletics, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Perfect, Sireissa managed to get to the other side. Time to get this house done and over with. With quick work, she pulled out her can, painted a nice big red mark on it, and begun scurrying away from the area. Well, first with a quick look around. Once that was over, Sireissa, learning from her first two mistakes, begun crawling away from the area. If she can't cartwheel, maybe she can simply crawl.

Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 pm

#1 'Proficient' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 NjqM4Vv

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Well, at least you got your first target. And as you try to hurridly crawl away from the scene so you aren't caught, you scrape your knees on a few rocks. It stings enough that you take 2 damage from it. You're in the middle of a motion when you hear someone's boots on the sidewalk to the door. As you look up, you see a man standing above you, his golden gaze staring pointedly at you. His silver-gray hair is left to down to cover one of his eyes, but the other is fixed on you and his lips slowly turn up into a grin as he sees you and approaches.

"Well well well, did the cat drag you in? Could you use some help up, little lady?" He sounds polite enough, offering you his free hand while the other is gripping the handle of a briefcase.

Meet the guy offering help to a girl in need of a hand:
Tagging [Mission] [Closed] - Page 2 AtpdMVV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Glancing up at the man before her, Sireissa weighed the options before her. She had been doing a very bad job of this so far. Likely, this was the owner of the house. A shame. He was kinda cute. Smiling, the siren took his hand in ordered to be pulled up. "Thank you, kind sir. I could really use the help. I have very delicate ankles." Which...wasnt a lie. Sbe was falling left and right. Regardless, she got up and smiled at the guy. "If you could just help me to the sidewalk, I'd be greatful." With a few bats of her lashes, she hoped she'd be out of here sooner rather than later.

______
Proficient: Persuasion
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next