Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The July Beach Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The July Beach Event!

Go down

The July Beach Event! Empty The July Beach Event!

Post by Luna Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Welcome to July, everyone! This month's event is all about the beach! Yes, you heard it! THE BEACH!

So, what does that mean? Well easy. We're looking for fun enjoyable threads around beach themes. Be it parties on the beach, enjoying a beach themed drink at the bar, or going sailing in the harbor. It does not matter where you do it or what you do, as long as it is beach themed. Each completed event thread will be given an extra bit of cash so watch out for that. As well, those who did sign up for the mystery event, the thread is up and ready for you to take action!: EVENT

As well, we have our very first actual Twin City Weekly! Come check it out as 3 fellow RPers had managed to get front page news! For those who have no idea how that happened, just understand that Admins and Mods are looking out on the threads. If 1 completed thread looks interesting, we'll talk with one another and spot light it. It could be something as horrific as killings or something as cheery as making bombass food! Like this event. So check it out here: MAGAZINE!

We look forward to seeing you around the site. And remember everyone: HAVE FUN!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
The July Beach Event! Left_bar_bleue10/10The July Beach Event! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
The July Beach Event! Left_bar_bleue0/0The July Beach Event! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down