Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins
TxValz
Luna
Members
Faction Total Members
TCPD 1 1 2
Valentine 2 1 3
Rossi 2 1 3
Untamed 1 0 1
Free Agent 3 2 5
Civilian 4 2 6

Member list
Events/News

The Mission event is coming to a close very shortly. Only a few more days! We'll be closing the mission board up to sort through them and really take a deep look at every single one of them. Keep a watch out for them in Fix-Chat on Discord! As well, we welcome 2 new MITs! Moody and Saphire! We look forward to having them here. Now for the actual Beach Event! For those who signed up in time, please follow the bottom link for BEACH EVENT: BEACH VOLLEYBALL. As well, we have another side event going on that everyone is welcomed to~ Random Beach themed threads! Follow the link for THE JULY BEACH EVENT for full details to that as well as the July Magazine!
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
The July Beach Event!
Latest topics
» Children Of Gods
Yesterday at 12:48 am by TxValz

» A Pair of First Impressions
Yesterday at 12:33 am by Biran Everard

» Retrieve the Package (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 pm by Game Master

» The Tiger's Favor [Mission]
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am by TxValz

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am by TxValz

» DOGS OF WAR
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» Incandescence - New Member Bonus!
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am by TxValz

Top posting users this week
Biran Everard
 
TxValz
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Biran Everard on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:16 pm

The Mission: Journey to the Great Beyond
Level: 4
Employment: Origin, Biran
The Details: Dad's getting on your nerves and it might be time to fly the coop. Luckily you hear there's a cargo ship leaving from the docks of civilization, a place you were always forbidden to go.
Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A

It seemed to be like any other normal morning until he walked into his father's bungalow. With intentions to ask if the man wished to go on an outing with his son, the desire to be kind to the man at all quickly vanished. Maya, the young woman he had saved years ago, was here and doing unspeakable things with his father. Since she had passed her trials and become a woman, the two ended up becoming rather intimate and close in the passed few years. All of that was meaningless now though. But his father was notorious for confiscating any woman Biran had relations with, he shouldn't of been surprised by this. He just thought what him and Maya had was a little more special than any of the other women in the village that decided to take him to bed.

Biran wouldn't even make a sound on a normal day, but this time he couldn't help but pick up a stone and throw it his father's way. "What is this?! Are you serious right now?!" He roared his way specifically. He wasn't even mad at Maya, for Biran knew who the more powerful man was and she was just taking her opportunity to seize that. But his father should of never accepted her or tried to bed her, this was uncalled for. "I will. Never. Forgive you for this. I'm leaving."
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Ulf, who was in the middle of a very important lesson when his son finally walked in on them. It wasn't Maya's fault. After all, if he said she was to do something she would do it. Thankfully, his son had finally come in shortly after they begun. It did not give him pleasure to do these things to him...but his son was dense. This was more or less his final lesson: How to keep what was his when others took it. But, as always, Biran simply was not the smartest bulb in the box. A rock was thrown and words were hashed out. He was leaving? A bit confused, Ulf looked at his son. "Where would you go?" That was all he could say. Nothing else. No words about being sorry or that this was a lesson. Simply a question. After all, where would his son go? To the Underdark? What would his mother think? Nothing much. Or maybe poorly on Biran. After all, things down in the underdark were far worse for him. In fact, Biran would be dead. He didn't know how to do anything. For a man, he knew nothing.

Maya quickly gathered the sheets around her to try and cover up. A dark red hue covered her face and even down her neck. She was embarrassed. She didn't think Biran would find out about this. Could she have kept it from him? Likely not. But...she did not think he would have found out. There was simply something about Ulf that forced her to say yes....even if all she wanted to do was say no. In her shame, Maya remained silent as she waited to see what would happen.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Biran Everard on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:57 pm

"Surely it would not matter to you." Was all Biran said then as he turned away from the scene and left. Where would he go? It wasn't even a question. Somewhere far away from all of this torment and where his father could not reach him and bother him anymore. There were not many places to go for they lived on a small island off Austrailia's coast. But there one one place that he knew he could go. There was a set of docks, with human boats that came in and out from off the mainland. He would catch one for himself and then go somewhere greater than these piss poor pastures. Biran moved swiftly but was careful to cover his tracks so that not even Ulf's greatest men could find him. Biran was going to be lost forever.

Proficient: Survival
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Game Master on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:57 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Luna on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Though you are hurt and upset, you do a great job at covering up your tracks. But that is just the start of your journey. While you have never actually have gone into town before, you have heard of some of your father's men have gone. So, while you do 20 billion different tracks to confuse everyone, I need you to roll 2 rolls for me:
1. Memory/History or the like to remember where you heard of the port
2. Spot/seeing for me really quick. After all, there be obstacles in your way
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Biran Everard on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Look out world, there be obstacles in the way. Though more times than not, it was those obstacles that should be looking out for him! Still, he was set on his course to this port town.

Proficient: Sight
Unproficient: Goldfish memory
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Game Master on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:00 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Luna on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 pm


You recall no issue. You are on your way when two figures step in your way: Your brother Birgir and sister Bersi.

The two will look at you and give you a puzzled look. Bersi will speak "Biran, what are you doing out here? Did you come to find us or did you get lost?" Birgir will look to his twin and raise an eyebrow. "Why would he be looking for us? And getting lost normally doesn't happen to him...normally." Both will look to you and wait to see what it is you are to say.

Biran, the rolls will be left up to you in order to get out of this situation. Good luck, Biran
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Biran Everard on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Just his luck, running into his brother and sister like this. They were scouts for Ulf, after all. They typically kept to themselves and they didn't seem to know what Biran was up to, but that didn't stop them from reporting to Ulf. "I'm just out for a stroll." He growled lowly, not facing either of them. He was probably a very poor liar.

Unproficient: Deception
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Game Master on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:16 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum