Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:05 am

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :

#3 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed)

Post by Luna Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:00 pm

With greens across the board, here is your outcome:

With little to no effort, you snag onto that branch and lift yourself up. With your own strength, you are able to climb up out of the water and into the tree to safety. You have now managed to get out of the water and into a grove of trees. To either side of you is tree line. What I need you to do now is simple. With the river taking you further down stream, you need to catch your bearings. As well, you need to make sure you don't fall out of the tree while moving from one end to the other. And, once you get out of the tree, you need to start running again. So we'll have another set of 3 rolls. I think you'll get this no issue.

1 Survival
1 Climbing
1 Running
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 am

Biran was off to an amazing start that was for sure. Nothing was going to stop his progress now, he would not let it.

Proficient: Survival
Proficient: Climbing
Proficient: Running

Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 am

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Proficient' :

#3 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:39 am

Biran, you are unstoppable. Nothing can slow you down. You know not only exactly where you're going but also can get there without leaving any tracks until you climb down and start running again. Man. Before you know it, you're going to get there and be on that ship! So, I just need 2 more posts from you before we get there because you have aced all the challenges I had planned up until now.

1 Running
1 Tenacity
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 am

Everything was going smoothly and without issue thus far. Just a little further and he would be there and get the hell out of Australia for good. Leave his father and this life behind him for greater pastures. Biran used his motivation to power the rest of the way through.

Proficient: Running
Proficient: Tenacity
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 am

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Honestly, I thought you were going to have a much harder time with this. Clearly, all of Biran's failures were simply directions to the fact that his life was not meant to be stuck there with his father. Nothing has ever come this easy to you before. Likely, this will never be this easy again. While I only have 1 more challenge for you, I am sure you will do just fine. Unless i just jinked you then sorry. My bad. Regardless, the last step is honestly getting on the ship.

Entering normal human life was drastically different than village life. While there seemed to be things that mimicked where you came from, there was no one sporting long ears, long tails, or anything in between. These were just humans. Just. Humans. Everything was vastly different when it came to buildings. Buildings as tall as trees, some taller. Oh how you could wander all day! And maybe you would. The ship was easy to find. It stood out against everything else. But, the only problem was...the everything else.

For your next roll I need 1 thing: Will power to go to the ship
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:35 pm

It was time to get on that boat. After his whole life here, could he really go and get on this boat to begin a new life to wherever it was bound? His life would be at the mercy of this ship now and he would go somewhere where there was no comfort of familiarity. He stepped up to rise to the occasion.

Unproficient: Will
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:35 pm

'Unproficient ' :
Journey to the Great Beyond (Mission) (Closed) - Page 3 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next