Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Sea Breeze (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Sea Breeze (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty Sea Breeze (Closed)

Post by Sagatobi Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:06 pm

The warm sand between your feet, the gentle breeze of the wind blowing through your hair, the smell of salt water, and the sounds of others enjoying the beach. Shifting his bag on his back; it carry extra clothes for the male that was holding it as he came to the beach due to an event that they were holding. It was strange really he didnt even remember putting his name down for this event, it was like they almost knew that he was going to be there from the start. No matter, it had been a while since he been to the beach to begin with so this time around he was not going to let work get in the way. Standing there with black and white trucks, a somewhat loose fitted tank top, along with his face mask on, Saga was walking around letting the sand fill between his toes as he scan the area wondering if anyone else sign up for the event or was it just going to be himself on the giant beach.  Shrugging to himself he walk over to the water edge and let the tide come and wash over his feet; he let a shiver take hold of his body was it felt very cold to the lion as he uncoil his tail and let it hang there for the time being his hand on his strap and his mind wondering.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Sea Breeze (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Sea Breeze (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty Re: Sea Breeze (Closed)

Post by Arden Ealdwode Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Flexing his pecks for anyone who was watching Arden the Unicorn would take in a deep breath, then would let it out."MmmmMM~ This sea breeze feels great! Not to mention the babes."

Chuckling to himself he would take a sip of his brown bottled beer, looking around himself at (mostly the women) the sights. What a great day to be Arden. Walking over to a Gazebo/bar he would set himself between two seated women. His elbows resting on the bar. "Hello pretty ladies." His grin was playful as he worked his stallion magic. "Ladies wanna go play in the ocean with me, I love seeing women wet." One of them would let out a sharp gasp, getting up and walking away, the other one following her. Smiling he would sip his beer, not really caring whether or not he was being an ass to others around him. There were plenty of them on the beach, these two were just boring.

Even though they took off, Arden was still proud of himself. Feeling mighty in his Purple and black swimming trunks. A shark tooth hung from his neck on a black cord. On his shoulder blade was his Red rose tattoo. His muscular body was lightly tanned, showing he wasn't one to miss the summer fun.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Sea Breeze (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Sea Breeze (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Saga heard someone talk and a sharp gasp was taken. It didn't help that he was not that far away to begin with so turning his head a bit, he watch two women walk away from some guy sitting at the gazebo. Saga just stared at this point as he try to figure out what his happen to make those two upset. Shaking his head some he turn away and look out and beyond the water watching others in the water. Looking about he saw a good spot ,but it was pass the guy who thinks that he could get any girl. 'Great' was all Saga thought to himself and he started to make his way to the spot that he was going to claim for himself.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Arden would chuckle softly, shrugging the two off. If Arden really wanted the women, he could have easily got their attention. No, actually this wasn't to woo a chick, in all honesty he just wanted the annoyance of cackling women out from under HIS gazebo. Chicks were always annoying in pairs. Too smart for their own good, besides, the last woman he tangled with left him with a gaping slice in his chest. A wound not to long ago was deep, and raw, but now was nothing more then a tiny little cat scratch across his chest. Funny how quickly he healed, even more so with the help of his twin brother.

Watching Saga walk by, he would grin keeping his thoughts to himself. 'Swim shorts, a tank, and a face mask? Hmhmhm... Interesting.' The only time he himself wore a mask was when he was working a job for Rossi and needed to keep his crimes a secret.

Shrugging of the new face as 'nothing worth his time,' Arden turned on his seat ordering a new beer and bullshitting with the local female bartender about the volleyball tournament, and whether or not he was gonna play. Seems this side of the beach didn't have any males who Arden considered competition. The males on the beach were nothing more then geldings to him, the beach was his field, and the ladies were his herd.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Sea Breeze (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Sea Breeze (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Saga was walking by when he ears caught the attention of the words volleyball and he stop in his steps as he turn to look at him shaking his head some. If he was going to be entering the game then he'll have a rough time even focusing on the ball if all he thought about was females.

Speaking up and loud enough for the male to hear. "If all you care about is women then there no point in you joining the event you well hinder you team no matter what."

When he came to event Saga was more so competitive and like to win, so if the male was on his team then he would really have to make sure to pull for his side no matter what to make up for the male if all he thought about was females and making them fall for him.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Arden would grin, this 'little man' was not only being rude, but he obviously didn't know him. Arden was highly competitive, he was a stallion after all. Clearing his throat he wouldn't bother turning around to look at the rather scrawny male. "It's funny that you have no idea who I am, and assume all I care about is women. It's summer time, bud. It takes a real man to appreciate the pure beauty of the women around us.. That is.. Unless women aren't your cup of tea? I suppose if you like dick that's cool, but don't shit on my parade because you've got no game, little Gelding." The stallion would sip his brown bottle beer with a smile, going back to talking to his female bar tender. She seemed to be amused by Arden's relaxed nature. True he could have gotten angry, but what was the point?

The Volleyball game was nothing more to him then fun. It wasn't like his normal stress filled job. Nah, this game win or lose would be completely for fun. He would enjoy his time, no matter what anyone said to him. This other dude wasn't worth his time getting pissed at. Getting into a fist fight on the beach didn't sound like much fun to him, at least not on someone who obviously wasn't a match for him. Letting out a soft chuckle, arden would rub his hand across his small scratch of a wound. 'Crazy bitch.' Smiling he remembered the woman who gave this one to him, her weapon of choice was a letter opener.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:36 pm

His eyes seem to narrow a bit as he heard that statement. "Summer is a time to reflect and improve oneself, not chase tail." He spoke as he remember his master worlds as clear as day. As to him the summer time was the only time that he actually did relax in training. The male did leave his weapons of choice back in his hiding spot so no one could steal them while he was out and about on the beach. People like Arden got under his skin at times as they act all cocky just cause they have the build and the so called good genes from mommy and daddy. "And for your information...I do like women but there is a time and place for that."

And with that Saga was done talking to the brute, walking along he got to his spot and started to set up to meditate and remember all of his teaching that his master and show him. Though he couldnt help feel that there was some eyes on him as he turn about and did notice some girls watching his display to Arden and gave him a gentle wave. He wave back to them as his tail unwrap from him waist as he let that muscle relax.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:27 pm

"To each their own, lil man." Arden would pay for his drink, then standing up he would nod to his bartender. "Anyway sweetcheeks, I'm out of here. There's a sunny spot full of women somewhere with my name on it. Save me a cold one, you might see me later." With a wink, he would stand up and walk down the beach. Where he was actually going was to figure out where his brother slinked off to. There was no reason for him to stay here.

----------------EXIT ARDEN FROM THIS THREAD------------------------------
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:00 pm

This thread is closed, each player received 20$ for participation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down