Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:01 pm

The Mission: Little fish in the sea
Level: 1
Employment: Any
The Details: We’re looking for fish, yes fish. We’re looking for fish anywhere from 2 inches to 2 feet in length and weighing about 10 pounds max. We don’t want any big fish for this mission. Just some smaller ones we can roast on sticks over our bonfire. We won’t turn away anything bigger and we might even pay extra for something a bit more filling if you can handle it.
Required Items: Either bring your own fishing pole or we can rent you one for $20 for the day.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20/20Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue10/10Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty Re: Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Arden would rent his fishing pole from the local pier, "20 bucks for the day? Alright cool. we'll take 'em."

Turning aroung he would look at his brother, and the (in his eyes) young woman known as Sireissa grinning wide. "Right on, got our poles and our tackle box." Arden would chuckle, "Let's go catch these kids some fish!" Arden wasn't too worried about getting paid for doing this. More of less it gave him an excuse to hangout with his brother, and the young lady who also roamed the Rossi underground mansion time to time. The money was a bonus to him, extra cash in his pocket. Not to mention they didn't want any of the bigger fish, so free meal if they got lucky.

Looking to Aeo, Arden's grin would widen to a more devious state. "Alright nerd, let your big brother show you how to bring in the beasts." Arden was only a minute older then Aeo, and gods know WAY more immature them him. Teasing his brother he would let out his normal loud thunderous laugh. Then looked down to Sireissa, his smile softening. "What about you? Are you ready to bring in some nice fish today?" He figured she could easily handle herself doing whatever. Being in the Rossi Mafia usually meant you could hold your own, however this didn't stop him from looking out for her.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue20/20Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue10/10Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty Re: Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed]

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 pm

A fishing pole, check. Tacklebox, check. Bait, check. His brother, check. The familiar Sireissa, check… Sunscreen, check. Was there anything else they needed for this task? He didn’t think so… He looked up at Arden as he spoke about going to catch some fish before turning his gaze to the woman who was accompanying them. ”Are you ready, Sireissa? Do you need sunscreen again?” He asked in his usual warm and caring tone. However, as Arden turned his gaze back to him, the other unicorn couldn’t help but look up to him as well.

The younger unicorn gave a suspicious look to his brother’s devious look. The man snorted his response, his own competitive nature coming to the surface and though he wasn’t one to be this way toward his brother, they often had short challenges with one another. Such as this one. ”We aren’t hunting for beasts. We’re after small fish. And I know how to fish alright, thank you. But if you insist, Jock, I will agree to a challenge. The one who catches the most fish wins, yes?” A smile curled his lips as he put forward a bet. ”Would you like to join our game, Sieressa?” He smiled at her with a much more gentle look than he had given to his brother.
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Normally, Sireissa would have gotten a lot more angry. After all, she hated fishermen. But these were the Unibros; her sort of family she never knew she needed. It was strange but it worked. So when they asked if she wanted to tag along, she agreed without thinking it over. And so here she was, picking up a fishing pole and everything else for this fishing trip. Though, it all seemed rather obnoxious. It would have been much easier to simply jump in and catch them herself in her natural state. But, then again that wasn't what the job was according to them. They had to rent poles and catch it this way. Land dwellers were so strange.

Her duel colored eyes glanced up at the two boys as each had asked her a question. "I'm ready. Though not sure how any of this is going to catch a fish." Glancing down at her pole again, she looked at it and tilted her head. How did they even work? Such a mystery. Regardless, she returned her gaze back up to the other boy and shook her head. "No. It make me feel oily. I'll be fine. I doubt I'll be on the ship for very long."

With that, she stepped forward onto the docks, ready to start getting on this small boat that was to be taking her out. Her tackle box swung to the side and her pole was held up almost carelessly. As if she didn't care too much for it's well being. If it fell, it fell. Not her problem. But after a moment, she stopped and turned to the two boys. With a smile, she finally answered the last question. "Don't cry too hard when I beat you at this game."
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 pm

And so, the three of you come up to the boat that says "Tsunami". Enter, your captain:

Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Latest?cb=20170120082846

As you three enter, he'll give you all a large smile. "WELCOME! NAMES MAKO! I TAKE IT YOU'RE THE THREE I'M TAKING OUT TO GO FISHING?" He'll help those who want to be helped up and get the boat ready to go. "ALRIGHTY, SIT TIGHT AND I'LL PULL THIS BAD BOY OUT TO SEE SO YOU CAN CATCH A FEW GOOD ONES! I'LL BE RIGHT HERE IF YOU NEED ME!"

He only moved about 5 feet away. The need to shout was concerning, but he was your captain and you only needed to deal with him until you caught enough fish. With the 3 of you, it should be fine. For now, please use any roll you think is appropriate to set up your fishing lines.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:41 pm

As the man continued to yell Arden would stare at him blankly, letting the man get it out of his system. Figuring out the yelling wouldn't end any time soon, he waited for them to be guided onto the boat. Once they reached their spot, Arden would chuckle. Putting his gear carefully together he would keep an eye out for movements along the waves. Seeing a fish pluck at the top of the water he would cast his line.

Rolling proficient, Attention to detail.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:41 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:25 pm

This man was loud… Much too loud… He was louder than Arden, for fucks sake. There was no need to yell at them since they were only a few feet away, but he said nothing as he followed his brother and Sireissa along with their captain toward the boat. Aeolus waited until they got where they were going, just a small ways away from the shore before he used his sewing techniques to get his line tied before he too cast his line into the beautiful sea waters.

Rolling proficient: Sewing
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:25 pm

The member 'Aeolus Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1) [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Sireissa sat down and attempted to tune him out. She was trying to be polite...but the guy was making it difficult. Thankfully, he shut up and begun driving the boat. Sitting down there, she watched as the boat moved away from the shoreline. Oblivious to what was going on for a send. Eventually, she noticed the brothers starting to fix up their lines. Quickly, she watched them and mimicked what it was they were doing. After all, watching was easier for her to learn. Other than doing. If she actually managed to do so, she would then, again, watch what they were doing and throw the line into the water in order to attempt to catch some fish.

______

Proficient: Sight
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next