Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 1 1 2
Valentine 2 1 3
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 3 5
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

A bit late but better than not at all! Missions have been looked at and money will be handed out to everyone who participated! The Beach Events are still going strong but will end at the end of this month. As well, any beach like threads that get finished by the end of this month get an extra bonus! But if you don't make it by the end of this month that's cool too. Keep a look out for more site happenings here!
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
The July Beach Event!
Latest topics
» It's Criminal to have this much Fun
Yesterday at 2:59 am by Aeolus Ealdwode

» Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
Yesterday at 1:35 am by Game Master

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:07 pm by Game Master

» Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission]
Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm by Game Master

» Little fish in the sea (Mission Level 1)
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:16 pm by Luna

» Sireissa's Focus
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:02 pm by Sireissa Sleigh

» A Pair of First Impressions
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm by Rune Tyche

» Learn to Dance Like a True Man [Mission]
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm by Jr Valentine

» Tagging (Level 1)
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:27 am by Saphire

Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A New Home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Home

Post by Saddie on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 pm

The rush of wind and the smell of dew had invaded her senses the moment she was freed. The sensation was more than she could have ever dreamed of. Fresh grass, the sting of tree branches against her skin....it was more than she could ever hope for. The run she had taken in order to leave the place that kept her imprisoned all her life had left her scraped, battered, and bruised. Not to mention winded. But she dared not stop. Not until she had found an old shack out in the middle of the woods four days from where she started. It wasn't much to look at, but it was enough to house her. Stepping in, the wolf sniffed the air, trying to see if there was anything she needed to worry about. Finding nothing, she slinked in and discovered that most of the home had been in ruin. It was perfect.

Laying down, the red haired girl drifted off to sleep only to be awoken up again hours latter. Something had invaded into her new home. Pulling off the shirt she had been so kindly given, she had turned into her dire wolf form and went on the prowl. What she had discovered were a bunch of thugs 'taking care of' someone else. It caused her blood to boil. Without thinking, Saddie had rushed out and killed the first guy and badly maimed the other. She allowed him to limp back to wherever he came from. She had been too late to save the guy they had been handling. But at least one of them had gotten when they deserved. Returning back to her slumber, she slept for another few days before yet another attack happened.

It was a matter of territory for her at this point. She did not know where she was and she had made this decrepit place her home. In the span of two weeks, roughly three more people had attempted to attack her. The last one had caused her some serious damage before she ripped his arm nearly off. With all the increasing activity, and attempts on her life, Saddie knew it was time to get out of here. But with the injury to her leg, she wasn't going to be going anywhere any time soon.

She was curled up on the bed, in her dire wolf form. Her left hind leg had been injured by a knife. It was a clean slice, but with the condition of the building, who knows if it was going to be well for long. Balling up as tightly as she could, Saddie rested before she planned on making her grand escape. But it could never be that easy, now could it. Hearing the rumbling of movement outside, Saddie growled lowly as she got up. She was not going to be taken down now. She had earned her freedom and nothing was going to stand in her way. Regardless of a injury. Stalking out, Saddie made her way to the other end of the shack to see who was coming in for a new attack. Though, maybe, if she isn't seen, it would be easier to simply continue and walk away....if it wasn't for the fact she had left the shirt she had been given behind in her sleeping chamber. Nope. That settled that. Saddie was going to have to fight again. She was not going to leave that shirt.
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:38 pm

It was busy at the Untamed Headquarters, with hustle and bustle at on all fronts and new reports coming to the leadership table by the stack. Around the circular table sat Biran and only his most elite and boon companions over the years. Soori sat beside him on one side with Wesley Fairfax at his other, likely his best friends through times in the United States Marine Corps. Next to Soori sat Monroe, with Jessie Frader next to him. On Fairfax's end was Laney, with her fateful canine companion Mako with his own seat next to her. Also at the table was Jesus Brozus, also a Marine during Biran's years of service and a brother to a fallen comrade of Biran's as well. Though injured, Jesus was always willing to volunteer his time to the cause, even if he couldn't fight like he used to, he'd damn try for any man here. Completing the circle sat a man, missing in action currently, Chancellor Bardiron. Chance was yet another Marine during Biran's service that was also teamed up with him and Jesus. The man was out on a recon job and has still not returned, weeks after mobilizing.

For days now, Biran stared at Chancellor's empty seat and wondered where the man had gone. It took a lot to kill a man like him and there wasn't any real reason for the Untamed General to worry, but he did. He should have been home by now. It was distracting to the point that the white maned male could not focus on his work or the reports placed in front of him. It was starting to become evident and his team was starting to become unsettled as well. "He wouldn't want you to worry about him. You know Chance." Jesus broke the silence between the elites at last, ordering a halt in the room by a mere raise of the hand. The lower ranking officials that brought in papers and presented briefs on the documents in question all paused and saw themselves out upon Soori's gesture for them to all leave. All of them left except for one. Soori raised a brow in their direction but turned to Biran. "I know he can take care of himself. But he should be here." No one could deny that. The mission was important to Chance and he demanded he go himself.

"I...might have a lead, sir. If you would allow." All eyes were on the young intelligence specialist in the room now. Biran simply nodded for him to come and give him the report. The junior soldier placed a folder at Biran's side and began presenting the gathered intelligence in front of the room. There was a breakout of experiments from the same lab Chancellor was sent into. With any luck, Chancellor was one of them and the lead sent them into the bordering forests of the city. It was enough for Biran. "I'm going out to find him. If he escaped and hasn't come home, it's likely the experiments possibly gave him a...turn for the worst. I'll scope out the damage and order a strike team after me if needed. The rest of you, look pretty." And with an affirmative Oorah and a bellowing howl respectively, the General was sent on his way.

Biran armed himself light for any danger, while still being mobile. Whatever was out in the forest, it was fast and it was dangerous. So far a number of confirmed kills and injuries from a horrific beast in this forest, with no coincidence that there was an escape of the lab facility recently. For all he knew, there were dozens of beasts loose from this little spill. Lucky for Biran, he was a survival and wilderness expert. He was able to keep his eyes to the ground and sniff out a slew of creatures in the forest, none of which seemed inherently dangerous or unstable at first glance. It took awhile of searching, but eventually he came up on tracks of a wolf that seemed a bit larger than the standard for this region. It wasn't Chance the leopard for sure, but there was no harm in an investigation. The tracks lead him to a small dwelling that the beast kept as a home it seemed. No sign of the beast currently, but a shirt lay in the middle of the ground. Biran carefully approached and picked it up, sniffing it for himself. It belonged to Chance and a female had been wearing it. Maybe they escaped and were both taking refuge together. For a moment his senses were dulled as he imagined each possible scenario.
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 130
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
46/50  (46/50)
Armor Points :
0/10  (0/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:49 am

She made her rounds to the back just in time for someone to come in to her sleeping quarters. Where her shirt was. She had to stifle a low growl as the dire wolf moved along. If she gave up her position now, her element of surprise was gone and her life would be over that much quicker. Each step hit the ground gingerly. Any amount of noise sounded like bombs going off, but she made it over to the front again. Lifting her head, the russet dire wolf sniffed the air. Her last bout, the one that ended up with her injury, had taken her by surprise. A second person had hidden themselves further off. She might have been a skilled fighter against others in close quarter combat, it was a different sense when there was a field much larger than a twenty foot space.

It was only one. Or at least, she could only smell one. Scanning the ground, she picked up only one pair of tracks. Male from the size. That meant she only had one shot. If she messed up the that was in. The planned changed. Her new goal was to grab the shirt and get out.  That solidified the moment she saw the guy in her sleeping chamber. He was large and in charge. Every ounce of him spoke to her. The presence he gave was immediately translated to her: he was not just a survivor, but whatever he was, he himself gave off an aura that made her want to either submit or flee. Maybe if she made her presence known, he would simply leave her alone. At least she would, if she didn't seem him holding the very shirt she wanted.

A Switch flipped on. Standing her ground, all healthy feet on the ground and her injured one holding her as much as she would allow, her head was lowered and her hackles raised. The snarl she snuffed out earlier surfaced into a threatening growl. All rational thoughts vanished at the thought. Her belonging was being touched. Her one and only possession in this world had moved by someone who was not given authority to do so. Her amber eyes locked onto their target. His ass was grass.

Lunging forward, her fangs were bared for all to see. The goal was the neck. Or rather, the quickest way to end this was a direct attack to his windpipe and snap it. She already knew she was not going to land that first hit and thus her mind was racing to the next attack. Once she missed, either him throwing an arm up or completely dodging, her large paws came after him. Though not a cat, with enough power behind it, even her claws would do some damage. With enough force, she could slice him open if given the chance. Though she wasn't something towering, she was physically more powerful than a normal wolf; which was already enough trouble.
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:28 am

Chance had to be somewhere close. He had to be. Or whoever this woman was. What if this woman murdered him? No, that didn't make sense either. Biran's mind was racing and he hardly had the capacity to pay attention to his own surroundings. It had almost lead to his undoing. But danger was inbound, the predators only mistake being a guttural growl before launching the full force attack. Biran was able to duck down and have the body of the beast just leap over him. With her back legs already skimming or trying to land a hit with claws to his shoulders, he'd attempt to lift her up like something you'd read in the battle of legend between Heracles and Nemean Lion.

If he were to be so successful in such an effort he could easily hold the wolf in place against his shoulder long enough to gain momentum in swinging it down harshly and keeping it pinned to the ground. "Where is he!" He snarled back in the beast's face regardless of the outcome of his desperate strains. This beast was no normal wolf, as observed by the prints in the soil. It had to have a soul, somewhere in there. Even if the beast was feral he could always hope to get through. At least enough to hope to break away with his life.

Proficient Rolls:
Lifting
Strength
Intimidation
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 130
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
46/50  (46/50)
Armor Points :
0/10  (0/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Game Master on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:28 am

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#3 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 383
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:53 am

She expected the dodge. What she didn't expect was him to lift her up and throw her down. A yelp of pain came from her. Both from surprise and from pain coming from the injury she aquired earlier in the week. Once she was trapped under this man, her eyes darted to the shirt now upon the ground. It was just in sight. All she needed to do was to get out of this guy's hold. Best way to do that was to shove him off of her. Doing her best to not only squirm to a better position, but also did her best to undo his iron grip upon her.

If she got lucky to do so, Saddie was going to snatch her precious garment in her mouth and retreat so her back was to a wall. Though, if she didn't get so lucky, that was not going to stop her from letting this brute know that tjat pathetic attempt of an intimidation did not phase her. Honestly, it sounded like a very emotional yell. If she wasn't in such a frenzy, she might have backed off. But with her back to a wall or back to the ground, her animalistic nature was not allowing her to back off. She wanted out, not dead.

__________
Proficient skills:
Strength
Intimidation
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Game Master on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:53 am

The member 'Saddie' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 383
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:33 am

The wolf escaped his grip as if she was water and then backed herself into a corner. The growls that escaped her almost sounded adorable for some reason so he wasn't exactly scared of her either, though he had no right to make fun of her himself after his miserable failure. Biran noticed that she got a hold of and clenched it's jaws around the shirt. Did Chance have a new moody girlfriend. Biran seemed smug all of a sudden now as he brushed dirt off his pants.

"Where. Is he?" He said a bit more calmly now, point to the shirt in her mouth. He didn't dare approach her and left enough space for her to flee. "Can you tell me? I'm looking for him. I'm a friend of his." Then indicating to himself. Even if she ran on him now, it would put him back at square one and he didn't think he could afford that. He was ready to give chase if need be but made no other stress indicating motions.
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 130
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
46/50  (46/50)
Armor Points :
0/10  (0/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:05 am

Her back legs touched the back wall and she had two options: run away like she wanted, or to sit and speak with this guy. Both options seemed like a good choice. Freedom was just in reach, yet there was something that was keeping her here. He had asked a question. Or rather he asked a few questions. He was looking for the guy? Well, she could help him...to a point. It wasn't like she could talk and writing....? It wasn't exactly something so was proficient in. In fact, she didn't know if she knew how to really....write. But she decided that she would help him. If only for the man who helped her.

The dire wolf turned around, showing this man her back. If he wanted to kill her, now would be the time to do it. She was very confident he wouldn't, but you never know. Gently, Saddie placed the shirt down upon the ground before shifting back to her human form. The air chilled her naked body before the red haired girl placed the large shirt on. Now that she showed that she was willing to help, Saddie turned back to face the male before her.

Saddie sad down, her leg already strained enough aa it was. Her large green eyes looked up at him and gave him a nod. Whether he understood that she understood him and was willing to help was a different question. Looking down at the dirt in front of her, she did her best to speak through what little writing she remembered.

'Know. Help.'

It was pitiful. A scowl overtook her face. How was he going to know she wanted to help? There needed to be a way to tell him. Maybe showing him would be better. Yes, she would show him. That was it. Forcing herself up on both feet, she gritted through her teeth and started walking towards the male with green tips. Taking ahold of one of his hands, Saddie limped out of the shack, doing her best to drag him out into tje woods. She was going to walk back to that damn place with him. Injury or no injury.
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am

Biran was rather confused as he watched the wolf. It's behavior had shifted vastly and he decided it best to back up another step or two so that it had room to do as it pleased and so he had time to react if it bounced back in for the attack. But it showed its back to him and confused the white maned male. Amber eyes watched intently, but then widened with realization as she turned into a young woman right before her eyes. He averted his eyes down then so the lady could change without him staring rudely at her.

He pieced together that Chance helped her escape. But did he make it out too? Where was he? What if he didn't escape? This woman was his only lead now. The chimera looked back as she was done now and knelt on the ground, writing in the dirt. Biran was patient and waited quietly for her to slowly spell out two simple words. Was she so injured that she could not speak? Did she not recall how to write either? The words before him were very vague. Know and Help. Did she know the answers to his questions and wish to help him? Or did she want help in return for her knowledge? What if she meant "No help"? No, that couldn't be right either. They wouldn't be separated by periods then.

Sure enough the girl took him by the wrist as he struggled and she lead him along. Maybe it would make more sense in time. Biran noticed however that she wasn't moving very fast. Was she hurt? The male decided to look down and low and behold the back of her leg was cut into and the wound was not doing so well. "Wait." Biran was urgent and effective. He stopped to kneel down and he had hoped as he made an indication to the ground that she would relax herself as well. "Wait." He repeated once more and then he took off into the wilderness for a brief moment to find some plants to help her wounds. Hopefully he did not need to roam too far for something of use.

Proficient:
Survival
Nature
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 130
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
46/50  (46/50)
Armor Points :
0/10  (0/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum