Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 2 1 3
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 4 6
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 12 25

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to September and the Halloween Events~ The next two months are dedicated to everything that goes bump in the night. Yes! Practically everyone here on the site! We have currently three threads running at the moment that revolve around some kind of spooky event themed around tricks, treats, or both! For your convenience, I am linking the three threads in case they get lost in the shuffle. As well, the beach events are up and over. If you want to see the rewards, go back to the event page and see how much you won! Some of you even got a special treat too!
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm by Luna

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm by Game Master

» Artificial Immigration
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm by Alpha 001

» Breaking and Entering: Twin City
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am by Biran Everard

» Fenrir's Focus (Tier 1-3)
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Fenrir

Top posting users this week
Harper Fairfax
 
Game Master
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A New Home

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Game Master on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:51 pm

She was bound and determined to have this man understand her. One way or another he would. If only she could actually talk. That would make all the difference right now. But she didn't so there was no point in attempting to do so. And so, she dragged this large man through the woods at the fastest pace her little legs would allow her. She did not get very far before the strange man with white hair and green tips halted the process.

He had commanded her to wait and stooped down. For a second, instincts kicked in. He had gotten rather close to her wound, something she wasn't sure she wanted him to be close to. Her nose scrunched up, twisting her upper lip into a snarl. But when he gestured to the ground, indicating that he wanted her to sit down and wait. Her features softened and the snarl was wiped clean from her face and was replaced with an apologetic expression. Doing her best, Saddie sat down upon the ground and relaxed as she watched the man run off into the woods, leaving her there in the open.

Her green eyes darted from one side to the other. Being out in the open and wounded caused all her warning flags to flare up. Her russet tail curled around her injured leg, doing her best to remain cool, calm, and collective. But this wait was killing her. To sit here and have nothing happen as the guy was out and about? No. She was going to go in and find him. Not the best for her leg, but she was not going to be killed out here. She had gone too far to give up now.

Standing up, the dire wolf turned her emerald eyes to the forest floor. Taking in a deep sniff, and straining her ears, the red haired girl was determined to hunt him down. Maybe he was trying to do the same to her? Not knowing was consuming her. She needed to know. The dim lighting would not help normal people. But Saddie wasn't a normal person. For that matter, she wasn't a normal Animalian either. Keeping her eyes glued tot he surroundings, and hear ears open for anything that might come out and try and attack her, she went after the white haired man who had told her to wait. Was wasn't very good at sitting still.

___
Proficient: Hunting, Hearing
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Game Master on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:51 pm

The member 'Saddie' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Getting around through dense forests such as these only came naturally to Biran. He grew up in the wild down under, after all. One of the harshest wildernesses in the entire world. Still, he had never encountered anything quite like this strange wolf. What were they doing in that damn research facility? Whatever it was, it wasn't natural. He was going to get to the bottom of this madness and put a stop to it, that much was for certain. But first, he had to tend to this wild spirit.

Biran was successful in navigating and finding all the necessary herbs to help disinfect the wound and help it heal. The male picked up the essentials quickly so that he could waste no time in returning to her. But he had company it would seem. Placed on the defense now, Biran grabbed hold of the pistol stashed in a holster attached to his leg. Quick on the draw, he whipped around and pointed the firearm in the direction of the sound. But he instantly abandoned the notion and placed the gun back down as he found the young woman down the sights of it. "Sorry." He said quickly and held up his empty hands to indicate that he had no weapons in hand to harm her.

He dug into his field pouch to take out the medicinal plants he thought would help her and then approached her in a careful manner. He gave her one bushel of leaves. "Chew." He directed simply and then looked down to the wound on her leg. If they were going to get anywhere, this wound had to be cleaned out and dressed. His pouch at least contained a few bandages and gauze, but it wouldn't do her any good if her wound wasn't clean and up to snuff. Biran sat down on the ground and waited for her to follow in suit, if she would. Regardless, he'd point to the wound in a requesting manner and hopefully she would let him see it.
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Step, limp, stop, listen, repeat. It would have been easier to do this in her wolf form. By a long shot. However, Saddie didn't want to risk ruining the shirt she was wearing. Or, for that matter, lose it if it came down to a fight. As well, in her human form, she was smaller. Harder to see. If something was going to come up and attack her, she could slip away easier. Yet...in her wolf form, she could run faster. Pros and cons of everything. There was never any happy middle ground for anything. Regardless, the red sire wolf had made her way forward and came across her quarry. Unfortunately, she had given him a scare for walking up without too much warning.

A small silver colored barrel had been pointed at her. She had seen it once before. Someone who had stumbled upon her had been carrying it. She knew it made a lout noise and whistled around her. It had taken her a moment to even realize what it was something that could harm her. When she did, however, the strange tall man had placed it down and showed his empty hands and apologized for it. She made no attempt to move from that point nor indicate that she was going to attack him either. And when he came up towards her, Saddie watched him closely as he dug into his pocket. To her surprise, he had pulled out a few leaves.

A hand stretched out with the leaves. He spoke to her again, saying for her to chew them. Gingerly, the red haired girl reached out and took the leaves, watching for any sign that might indicate that this was a bad idea. With no warning flags flaring up, she did as she was instructed and begun to chew on the strange plants. As she did, the male had sat down and requested to look at her wound. Was he going to attend to it? She was a bit wary about that. The only people she had ever help her were people who worse white lab coats who then threw her back into the arena to face her next life or death situation. But, she planned on trusting this guy. Since leaving the shack, he had not shown signs of actually attempting to harm her. If he was planning to, he would have used that booming silver barrel.

Nodding to him, allowing him to know that she understood, Saddie returned to the ground, sitting down. Cautiously, the red haired girl stretched out her injured leg for him to look at. Her emerald eyes studied him as he worked on her. He was gentle and considerate; something she had never experienced before. Even when he touched the wound in a way that caused her pain, making her wince, he took note and continued. The treatment had put her in an easy, allowing her to relax a bit. There was a strain in her shoulders she didn't even know about until now. How long had she been this tense? Had she always been this way?

Sitting here, her gaze wandered as she continued to chew those leaves. With one hand propping her up, her other one moved to the strange male before her. Curiosity once again got the better of her. Taking a hold of a lock of hair, she was amazed to see that the green at the tips were apart of the color. Did it grow in like that? If so, then why didn't the rest of his hair come out green? So many questions were burning through her mind. But the biggest question of all was his name. Did this man have a name? And if so, how could she ask him for it?

Moving her hand away, her fingers touched the ground. Wiping away fallen leaves, she cleared a path so she could attempt to scribe her name. But....how does one spell her name? She thought long and hard. She had to have spelt it at least one time in her life? No? At the very least, she knew that her name was not the thing tattooed on her left wrist. It simply couldn't be. Picking up a stick with that same hand, the lab created animalian did her best to write her name in the sand. 'Saddie.'
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Biran didn't really pay any mind to it initially, but now it was starting to dawn on him that she could not speak. Of course she could barely write too, but her doing so over speaking should have been a hint in the first place. But the silence between them was starting to become uncomfortable until he realized that making small talk was not an option. Biran thought it odd for a moment longer as he worked to clean her wounds with her permission. Not even a noise from her really beyond the sounds of the wolf. Did they hurt her or do this purposely? There was no telling for certain with his eyes, she didn't have physical signs of damage or scarring.

"Spit it out and place it over the wound." Biran would instruct, pointing to the area he cleaned as gently as he could. The worst was over now though. "I can bandage it up then." He'd specify what he would do next so nothing came as a surprise to her. She could not communicate well but she could listen and understand. Odd really. Almost like a perfect soldier. Was that the goal of the research? But why would a research group here in this non militarized city need genetically modified soldiers that also kept their mouth shut? This was going to be one hell of a discussion at the round table later.

In all of the male's deep thought and readying the bandages, he finally noticed her hand was upon his mane. Not making any motion on it, he would continue to keep calm and cool movements and pretend the infringement of personal space was not a problem. It wasn't, of course, just wasn't something he expected. Within time she moved her hand down though and he watched carefully as she began to write in the dirt again. She struggled for a moment, but eventually the dirt read 'Saddie.' It must of been her name...or at least what she thought or recalled was her name  after who knew how long of torture. Biran would smile to her as he finished up her bandages. "Biran. It's nice to meet you Saddie. Does that feel better now?"
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Doing as she was told, the red haired girl spat out the now paste like stuff and placed it over her wound and he wrapped it up for her. She was also delighted when this man had realized that she was saying her name. A smile pulled her features into a lighter look. He then said his name. Biran. Biran. Though she knew very well she could not speak, that did not stop her from mouthing the word as if she could. No sounds would come out. They never did. But the voice in her mind? It came out loud and clear. So, for that purpose, she repeated it over and over though outwardly it seemed fruitless.

Her attention went back to Biran as he had asked her a question. The answer, of course, was yes. Nodding her head, the lab made Animalian slowly got up on her feet. It was time to keep moving. It was funny how she had tried so hard to get away from this place with all her might. And here she was, attempting to lead a man right into her clutches. It was poetic. Tragically so. Only thing that would great her warmly there was her death. But this man, this Biran, needed to find his friend. She she could help. Tapping his shoulder, Saddie gestured forward for him to follow.

If Biran allowed her to continue forward, she would do her best to soldier on. After all, a wound like that comes with great pain. But pain was something she was used to. Stepping forward, she took in a deep breath to ignore the pain. She needed to endore. She needed to survive. But, if and when Biran came in, she would not protest too much. She was too tired for that anyway. Much too tired. If he was to let her go as far as she would, it would not take long before she stumbled and took a fall. But, even with a fall, she would attempt to get up and continue on. Until all energy had been gone.
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:01 pm

And with that, she was patched up. At least her wounds were treated now and were less likely to get infected or injured further. Biran was happy with his work but he couldn't help himself from turning his head in the direction of their objective and frowning a bit. Chance was still out there but continuing on wasn't a good idea for this young woman. And bringing her back in the vicinity of her captors was an even worse idea. Biran had to make the executive decision to pull the plug on this solo mission for now, as he had someone else to care for and bring to safety now.

Biran nodded back to Saddie in an affirmative and confidant way. "Ok, you best stay off that foot though. I'm going to carry you, alright?" Not that she had much of a choice. He gave her time to register the words but not enough time to argue. In one fluid motion, Biran and his strong arms were there behind her as he swooped her up off her feet. Instead of heading in the direction she wished to guide him in, he headed in the direction of home, to Twin City. It was better off this way. "We'll bring him home soon." He said to convince both her and himself that things were going to be ok. "Chancellor can take care of himself."
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Saddie on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 am

She didn't get very far at all before she was swept up in Biran's arms. The man, Chancellor, had helped her escape. Now a new man was helping her into some sort of care. She didn't protest nor did she try and wiggle free. For what it was worth, she trusted the man holding her enough. Wrapping her arms around his neck, the mutation that was thid Animalian rested her head against him and closed her eyes. She could do next to nothing else at the moment. Other than mutely say Chancellor's name so she could firmly implant it in her mind.

The problem with being mute was communication. Her reaction time was spot on and she could hear well. Sight was also no problem. Just uttering a word was an issue. As they got closer to the city, Saddie stirred from her power nap as sounds started to reach her that were very foreign to her. Average everyday cars that people were used to made noises that she never heared before. The smells alone were drastically different. A low gruff came from her as she pointed to the thing racing down the street at god knows how fast. She wanted down. She wanted to examine the world that came to her now. But, her emerald eyes quickly glanced at Biran. If he did not approve, she woulf remain still and obedient. Like the good soldier that she would be.
avatar
Saddie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Biran Everard on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:04 am

Saddie had no protests to him picking her up. She trusted him, and that was great for a girl that was about to tear him limb from limb while in the form of a wolf. Her trust wouldn't be misplaced. She even soundly napped in his arms for most of the duration and that was truly remarkable to him. Of course, she probably had no one to watch her back so sleep was minimal under those circumstances. Biran said nothing, but quietly and smoothly walked them to the city. It wasn't very easy to get in, but Biran had his ways and knew a number of illegal access tunnels where the outside goods were smuggled in from. Of course, he only went through a Valentine tunnel, as any other one would be too dangerous for him.

As Biran reached the surface of the city was when Saddie began to awaken. She wriggled a bit and wanted down from his grasp. There was no harm in it, it was just a short walk to HQ from here. Biran put her down gently but under the condition of having her hand in his so that she could not wander too far and likewise so that he could be alerted to whatever has her attention. "Hey, I bet you're hungry." This was the city that never sleeps after all, he was sure they could find a bite at this hour. It was then Biran started to lead her a little ways off the path so that they could stop at a food truck along the other side of the road. It sold gyros and kebabs so the male thought it a safe choice. He didn't think she'd be too much of a stranger to meat on a stick, or at least meat in general. Biran ordered four kebabs total, 2 steak and 2 chicken. He personally liked the seasoning of the chicken best but he would give her one of each and the same for himself. The food truck worker handed off the meat on a stick and handed her two of to her to figure out while he paid the man and took his.

Biran chose a classy dining spot, the bare concrete street curbs. It wasn't the worst spot he could pick, on top of a dumpster in the middle of a dark street alley could have been one after all. It was midway into eating that he realized that this girl came with nothing but a shirt...one that wasn't as large as it could and should be since Chance wasn't a very big guy. It was a little late now, there's been trashier things to grace the streets, but it would be good to just go home from here once they were done with their meal.
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Home

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum