Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty Re: Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

Post by Luna Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 pm

Fuck that bump man. You got a hard head after all. Pfft. Though, you seemed to have slowed down just a bit as you attempt to catch up with the other humvee. Thankfully for you, it is slowing down to a stop. Brozus opened the door and will look to you was you move on it to the area. He's not mad. more like astonished you didn't simply flip the car. Hourson looks a bit unnerved as well as Bardiron. Katzroy? Hey man. It seems as if he wants to go around for round two.

As for everyone in your own humvee, looks like everyone is more or less alright. Though a few look more banged up than others, they are ready to keep on going with whatever Brozus has in mind for this little powwow going on. Once you have made a full and complete stop, everyone will shuffle out of the humvees and look at one another. Brozus will laugh towards you, Biran. "Looks like you made good time from that daredevil stunt there, Everard. Well, this is good as any to get down to business. Shall we?" Brozus will rub his hands together before smirking to Bardiron. "Alright. So why don't we have some fun. a mock fight and see how well our new squad leader here reacts to real time fights. Darling, can you please work your magic and keep the bullets from killing us?"

'Darling', or rather, Lindsey, rolled her eyes and moved to each and every gun and possible weapon that could harm anyone and did some kind of spell. Once she was done, she finally spoke to Biran, telling him what she did. "It's a special spell that I had learned for training here. The bullets are real, but they will hit us like if you went paintballing. A Red dot will show where you hit us, but we'll continue. It would be best to aim for the head." Brozus laughed and looked to the lot of you. "Now it wouldn't be very fair to simply have each squad go after one another. Why? Well all the good healers are on Lindsey's team. A shame. But, I'll let Everard choose. Do we go squad vs squad? Or do you want to do new kids vs old kids? You take Laney, the dog, and Frader, and we'll take Lindsey and the other dog." Day gave Brozus a glare, but Brozus just smiled, not taking back any comment he just said.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty Re: Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

Post by Biran Everard Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am

Biran parked the bitch and got on out so that this new challenge could be issued. He'll scoff and snake his head at him. "Try to keep up, alright old ladies? The new kids will show you how it's done, eh?" He'll talk a bit of smack since that's apparently what Brozus likes to do. He was perfectly confidant in the ability of everyone here except for Fairfax maybe, so he'd take ownership of them. "What are the limits? Are we just doing an open free for all or are we taking ten to find a position and then going all out guerrilla warfare on a signal?"
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Brozus will laugh and look to his group then back at yours. Scratching the back of his head, he'll think a moment, deciding how he really wants to do this little exercises. Turning to Bardiron, the tiger animalian will smirk to his friend. "All out Gorilla warfare seem fun for you?" Bardiron will shrug his shoulders, not seeming like he cares one way or another. "I see no harm in it....but I think if we're going to do that, we might want a few structures."

"You are very right, Bardiron. Laney. If you'd do the honors of making a few simple hideouts, that would be great."

Laney nodded to Brozus and clapped her hands together. Closing her eyes, she concentrated. After a minute or two, she placed her hands down and up came dirt and earth in shapes that mimicked homes and buildings. The entire field was no more than 100 yards in length. Enough to do whatever you wanted within that time. Brozus was satisfied. "Alright so we have our buildings. We have our teams. But let's make this more entertaining so we know who the winner is. Each team will have one person who must be kept alive at all costs. You pick a person and I'll pick a person. Don't say who that person is here and now. You can decide back at your camp. No one gets an input. You decide as the leader and they follow those orders. The goal then, Everard, is to kill my important guy. Once you do, you win. And same goes for my team. Rules are simple. You get shot in the head, you die. You get shot in important vital points, you die. You have 20 'holes' in your body, you die. You have a very concentrated red area say in your stomach or chest. You die. Easy. Dead fall to the ground as if you are dead. People who can heal may do it 1 time to everyone. Otherwise this is never going to end. Understood? If so, you go that way and I'll go this way."

With everyone in agreement, you guys split.
________
You have Laney, Mako, Frader, Soori, Monroe, and Fairfax
Jesus has Bardiron, Katzroy, Lindsey, Hourson, and Day

RULES: Enemy has 60HP each. Your team has 60 HP each. You reach 0 HP, you are 'dead'. This thread and this thread only that does not mean mission failure. Congrats. You get +1 freebie as long as your entire team doesn't fail. You fail at the game you also don't auto fail. Congrats. You still have +1 Freebie mission. Only way you CAN fail is if EVERYONE dies. Then sorry you failed.

I will allow you to try and get a head shot. The only way to get that is if Monroe gets a Crit Success in spotting you. Because he will be spotting you.

You can pick whoever you want to be the one who needs to stay alive until the end. Anyone at all. No rules as long as they are apart of the fight. I will not tell you who the other team is until you kill them or fail. Good luck
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Biran nods as he understands the rules, then has himself and his team break off to go to base. It's not going to be that Fairfax guy, that's for sure. He doesn't seem to be very for this survival thing. Lucky he even made it here so far. Once they get to base, he'll point to Laney. "You look like you know how to form this all to your advantage. So I'm going to trust you to survive this, even if you have to hide under a rock. Make yourself visible to the enemy in start game, hide out in end game with an occasional poke out so they don't suspect you are the VIP. Someone cover her six but don't shadow too close." He'll look to Frader on that. They're already normally in a team together so maybe they'll work well that way. "If anything, you pretend you're the VIP, hiding behind her. Can you handle it? The rest of you show me what you got. I'll be situating myself up on highground."
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:32 pm

Laney will give Frader a smirk. "Oh? My knight in shining armor? Sounds good. Just like the good old times. Just don't die on me." Frader will scratch the back of his head, but he won't seem too bothered by it. "Yeah. I think I can do something like that. Sounds good." Soori, on the other hand, will laugh out loud and then punch Fairfax in the arm pretty hard. "You hear that, Fairfax? Give them all you got. I'd like to see you go up against Bardiron. Wouldn't that be something?" Fairfax, on the other hand, will just awkwardly laugh and rub the likely bruise she left. "I think I'd rather take on Katzroy...maybe even Hourson. Day, Brozus, and Bardiron are all in a class of their own." But with that, everyone starts to move out of sight and into position.

Biran, you and Monroe get a good spot. You can see the playing field fairly well. As stared before, to get a headshot (Instant death to them), your spotter has to get a crit success in spotting. If he gets a success, no penalties will be made. He fails, you get a -1 to your attack.A Crit Fail and you miss. Hope your spotter is spotting well for you!

As well, you can use your own spot to take a look at the playing field, Biran. Hope your team makes it to the end

_______
Monroe uses Spot

Team Biran uses Percentile
Team Jesus uses Percentile
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:32 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Percentile' : 24

#3 'Percentile' : 57
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:32 pm

With everyone in position and the games beginning he keeps his eyes down the barrel of his rifle. It's not his job to question, just his job to listen to his eyes and make adjustments and compensations as directed. The first set of recommendations is given and Biran will make the proper alignments, aim and take the shot. He'll trust Monroe to tell him the verdict but take in the situation for himself for a brief moment for tactical awareness.

Extra damage +2, Extra Attack
Tier 2

Proficient:
Sight

Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:32 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Tier 2 Attack ' :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Xf2Zw1i Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Xf2Zw1i

#2 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:23 am

I'll give you the grand total of 10 today, Biran. Next time, use 2 attacking dice to attack twice. It's been a long time since we talked about it

Biran, from what you see, it is Brozus and Bardiron out on the offensive. They shoot towards Soori and Fairfax. As well, you see Lindsey covered by Day, hanging back a bit.

Your shots both hit Bardiron and Brozus. -5 HP to each.

Monroe will adjust
Bardiron will attack
Brozus will attack

Watch out for Part 2 of info
Brozus HP: 55/60
Bardiron HP: 55/60
Day HP: 60/60
Lyndsey HP: 60/60
Hourson HP: 60/60
Katzroy HP: 60/60

Frader HP: 60/60
Soori HP: 60/60
Fairfax HP: 60/60
Monroe HP: 60/60
Laney HP: 60/60
Mako HP: 40/40
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:23 am

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :

#2 'Tier 1 Attack' :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 JaVy2sD

#3 'Tier 1 Attack' :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 5 JaVy2sD
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next