Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons

3 posters

Go down

Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons

Post by Luna Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:50 pm

For the few of you wishing to make a god or demi-god. Please follow the code and post each god or demi-god in here as if you were adding on a new race

Link to master list for gods and demi-gods

Code:

[u][b]Image?:[/b][/u] Do you have an image for them? If not, when Luna makes the Entry, she will look for one.
[u][b]Race:[/b][/u] The name of the Race here
[u][b]Origin:[/b][/u] How was this race made/where did it come from? Talk a bit about its life style or characteristics.
 [u][b]Today's life:[/b][/u] How is this race seen in everyday life?  Are they seen as cops? Maybe Robbers? Maybe school teachers? Buss drivers? What is the stigma on them here in the City? Do others like them?
[u][b]Defining Features:[/b][/u] Are there any particular traits that make these beings special? What makes them supernatural? Are they made entirely of frogs? Do they grant wishes? Maybe they can break you like a toothpick.
[u][b]Natural Ability:[/b][/u] What are they capable of? List a set of abilities this race can perform. All powers listed in this field can be utilized in character in a normal thread. However, At the start of any job you may pick any [b]one[/b] from the list to utilize [b]one[/b] time in your mission to help give your character an edge in their trial.
 [u][b]Credit To:[/b][/u] Place username or your Alias for the credits to this race so everyone knows it was you who created it.

Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Left_bar_bleue10/10Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Left_bar_bleue0/0Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty Re: Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons

Post by Fenrir Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Image?: Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons 1GqhBlO
Race: Demi-God: Fenrir (This is a race that there is only one of, the fabled mythological creature known as Fenrir.)
Origin: As mythology goes:  The Fenrir wolf is the son of Loki and the giantess Angrboda, Fenrir is the brother to Hel the Goddess of the underworld and the Midgard serpent. Fenrir is the father of the two wolves Sköll and Hati Hróðvitnisson. It is foretold that Fenrir will kill Odin, at Ragnarok, but the Fenrir wolf will be killed shortly after by Odin’s son Vidar.

The Fenrir wolf was at the beginning kept in Asgard, were Tyr was the only one brave enough to feed him. But when the Gods, saw how quickly and huge the Fenrir wolf grew, from day today. They decided to bind him to an extremely strong leash, so it could hold the Fenrir wolf. The Gods thought that it was not safe, to have him drift free around in Asgard.

One day the Gods took him to an island in Kattegat and started playing a game with Fenrir to test his strength, to see how easily he could snap the bonds of a rope they bound on him and a huge rock next to him. The Gods came with a leash called loeding and asked Fenrir to try his strength on it. Fenrir did not think that it would match its powers, and let the Gods do as they liked. As soon as Fenrir just stretched his legs, the chain broke. The Aesir then made a leash, by the name Dromi that was twice as strong. And once again they asked Fenrir to try his strength on it and said that he would become very renowned for his strength if such a leash could not keep him.

Fenrir thought about it for a minute, and he thought that his power was so great he would break it as easily as the first leash. As soon as he stretched his feet the leash broke and the pieces flew far away. After seeing this the Gods started to fear, that they may not get Fenrir bound to the rock.

Odin then sent Skírnir the messenger of Freyr, down to the black elves world, to find some dwarfs to make a stronger leash. The dwarfs then made a leash and called it Gleipnir. The leash was as light as a silk ribbon but stronger than an iron chain.

The leash was made of six ingredients:

The sound of a cats walk, the beard of a woman, the roots of a mountain, the sinews of a bear, the breath of a fish, and the spittle of a bird.

When the leash “Gleipnir” was brought back to the Aesir in Asgard. They went back out to the lake called Amsvartnir, and sailed to the island Lyngvi, and lured Fenrir with them. They showed Fenrir the leash and asked him to pull it over, and said it was fairly stronger than it seemed like. And they handed it to each other and tried to pull it over with their hands, Fenrir would probably be able to break it, they said. But then Fenrir replied, that “it didn’t think there was any fame to gain by breaking such small a leash. and if it is made with stealth and fraud, it will not touch my legs.”

The Gods then said that he could probably quickly break the leash because he had broken the two other leashes. And if you cannot break Gleipnir, then you will not be able to frighten the Gods and we will no longer see you as a threat, and we will instantly let you go. Fenrir then said “if you bind me, so I cannot get free by myself, it will probably take a long time before I get help from any of you. I am very unwilling to let this leash be placed at my feet, but if one of you would put one of your hands in my mouth as a pledge, that this leash is not made with fraud and magic, I will let you bind me to it”. The Aesir looked at each other, and now it seemed to them that they were in double trouble, because no one wanted to put his hand into the mouth huge scary wolf.

But then the God Tyr held out his right hand and laid it in between the jaws of Fenrir. Fenrir was then immediately bound to the leash “Gleipnir”. As soon as it was bound Fenrir tried to break the leash, by pulling and stretching his legs, but the stronger he pulled the tighter it became. Then all the Gods started to laugh, except for Tyr, he lost his right hand.

When the Gods saw that Fenrir was securely bound to the rock, they took the leash and bound it to a chain called Gelgja, and pulled it through a hole into a large rock named Gioll. The wolf was furious, and opened his mouth very wide, and wanted to bite them all. So they stuck a sword in his mouth, with the shaft supported against the lower and the upper gum, he started to howl and froth began to run from his mouth. Now he was not able to open his mouth that wide anymore the Gods laughed. Fenrir will stay here and be bound to until Ragnarok. [Sited from http://norse-mythology.net/animals-in-norse-mythology/]
Today's life: Today Fenrir is freed from his bindings to the island in Kattegat, but he has been banished to earth thanks to a curse that was brought on him due to the way he was freed. Despite all the fluctuating rage and emotions, after his long three or four century killing spree, he has calmed down quite a bit. He stayed in Los Angeles for about twenty years after his reign of terror where he learned to speak common English as well as a few other languages, which he studied in great detail while he was in college and eventually became a surgeon. But old crimes haunted him, bringing hunters at the doorsteps of the home he’d built for himself. Unable to bring anything with him, the wolf left behind everything and moved to Twin City, a city that perhaps he can hide a bit better in.
Defining Features: Fenrir can take a human form, though it is not his original form. He was born a wolf, grew up a wolf, and is for all intensive purposes, is mostly a wolf. Born as a demi-god, he is immortal and doesn’t age due to this. In his wolf form, he is a monstrous black and dark gray wolf that is capable of unfettered growth, meaning that, in theory, he can grow to the size of legends, with one jaw on the ground and one reaching the heavens. In theory, that is. He hasn’t gone larger than fifteen feet tall and is saving the testing of his abilities for when he is definitely able to kill Odin.
Natural Ability:
Unrivaled Strength
Unfettered growth
Shifting to a Wolf of various sizes
Shifting to his human form
Unimaginable jaw strength
Immunity to disease
Immortal
Immunity to extreme temperatures

Credit To: Fenrir
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Left_bar_bleue19/20Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Left_bar_bleue0/0Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Added
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Gods and Demi-Gods Add ons Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down