Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

Post by Fenrir Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:15 am

The Mission:Finding my dogs
Level: 2
Employment: Everyone
The Details: So I got like....5 dogs running around the city. I had lost them this morning but had to go to work. I need them found like ASAP. The problem is with these dogs is that they aren't normal dogs. I have blink dogs. That means they vanish every once in a while. The other problem is they look like great danes so everyone is going to assume they are danes...but they aren't. They aren't bad dogs, just dogs that are a bit of a hassle to get back. The sooner you get this done the better. Just watch out for Rocky. He likes to run.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue19/20Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty Re: Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

Post by Fenrir Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:20 am

It was a shame that he needed money... He was so used to the higher lifestyle over in LA that this sleeping in that shitty hotel room was almost degrading. Hell, the other day a woman even died a few rooms away from his own. If not for the incessant screaming, he wouldn't have minded, but damn... If she hadn't have killed herself, he would have been willing to go rip her throat out himself. And now, here he was... On the low task of trying to hunt down dogs. Then again, what better person to hunt them down right? Though he supposed the owner probably wanted them back alive, the mission really said nothing about it.

The wolf snorted loudly to himself and shook his head as he walked down the city streets, nose in the air to try to catch a whiff of these special dogs.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue19/20Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty Re: Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Oh lovely~ It looks like I am tasked to be Fen's fairy god mother this round. But you know what they say, even fairies can be naughty. ehehe~

"So I got like....5 dogs running around the city. I had lost them this morning but had to go to work. I need them found like ASAP. The problem is with these dogs is that they aren't normal dogs. I have blink dogs. That means they vanish every once in a while. The other problem is they look like great danes so everyone is going to assume they are danes...but they aren't. They aren't bad dogs, just dogs that are a bit of a hassle to get back. The sooner you get this done the better. Just watch out for Rocky. He likes to run." The voice behind the phone had a rather intense accent, that made her sound like she was from Jersey. She was full of sass, but deep down in her voice she cared for these animals. Alas, life is hard in Twin City, and without a job one might die.

Since you're already doing it, let's go ahead and have you Roll Talent: Enhanced smelling Or anything related to using that sniffer of yours (if you have it). If you don't have it roll un-proficiently, if you do, do so proficiently please. Let's see what kinda mission this is gonna be.

Good luck Fenrir, and may the dice rolls be forever in your favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:58 pm

If he was honest, he hated the grating sound of this woman's accent, but he just ground his teeth and bared the sound of it until she hung up on the other end. Once he was free of her voice, he set to the task, but gods... As he sniffed the air, his senses were dulled from the sudden change in climate and altitude and gods, the smell of this city was putrid, though not nearly as bad as some of the roads in California. It didn't help that he was also sneezing from this change or the fact that he was irritable and his throat was sore. But still... He lifted his nose and smelled for the dogs' scent in the air.

Rolling Unproficient: Heightened Smell

Last edited by Fenrir on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:58 pm

The member 'Fenrir' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Whoo! A success! Well done!

As Fenrir lifts his head to get a good whiff of the city, he caught the scent of a animal, canine to be exact. And because he knows the scent of wolf, he knows that this is NOT a wolf. Another sniff reveals that this smell is that of a dog. Not unusual to smell dogs in a city, but this scent has a strange scent with-in it. A very slight spicy smell, magic? Why else would it smell this way?

Since you've caught a scent you decided to follow it. Before long you'd see one very large great dane at he corner of a crosswalk. He seems to be looking around for something, perhaps his pack? Cars drive by on one side of the road while the other side has civilians crossing.

What's your next move?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Thankfully, despite his congestion, he was able to smell out the dogs, or at least one of them. It had a strange scent to it, one he didn’t quite know and he’d smelled enough dogs in LA to know most normal dog breeds and this one just smelled… Different. Spicy, almost, which he really hated, but it was fine. He followed the scent, never-the-less until his eyes landed on the great dane at the corner. The animal was looking around, perhaps for it’s pack or maybe just for a way to get out of the crowd. Should he approach the animal or wait for it to find the rest of them for him?

The cars on the other side of the road posed a problem… If he tried to get too close and the dog bolted, it might get hit, or worse, he might lose him. Fenrir waited for the light to turn red before he approached the crosswalk as casually as anyone else trying to cross the street. If he could get close enough without the dog running, he could just grab hold of him and tie a rope to his collar.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:31 pm

As soon as Fenrir got close enough the dane would look up at him wagging his tail, maybe because he could smell the fellow canine, or maybe the dog was just stupid? Who knows? Fenrir would easily be able to tie a rope to this dog's collar. Once roped it was unable to blink away, however looking into it's eyes you could see a purple mist swirling within it. This was indeed one of the lost blink hounds, and presumably the most friendly of them.

As you relaxed for just a moment with your new friend, you could hear barking in the distance, then for a split second you saw what looked like a blur of white and black fur dash down the street from you.

Since the traffic has stopped, why don't you Talent Roll: Run after it? You should also Talent Roll: Hearing to make sure you're chasing the right thing, who knows what else lurks on these streets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm

This dog... he wasn't sure what was about it, but it had that derpy dog look on it's face as it looked up at him. He'd always been rather good with animals, strangely enough, but still. He tethered the dog with the rope, it's eyes making it known that the dog wasn't exactly a normal dog.

The sound of barking made him perk up, turning his attention back to the streets as a blur ran past him on the street. With traffic stopped, he looked down at the dog at the end of the rope. "Up for a run?" He asked the dog with a half-cocked grin before he began to run after what he presumed was the dog.

Rolling Proficient: Running
Rolling Unproficient: Hearing
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm

The member 'Fenrir' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next