Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 4 1 5
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 3 3 6
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 16 12 28

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to the new year guys! And with the New year you know what that means? The Site's Birthday! Yes! We're officially turning 1 full year old. Isn't that exciting? And what does that mean? Well we're going to have an art contest as well as a questionnaire for characters and people on the site. These are simple event things that give out great rewards! Come check them out everyone~ As well, the Grand Ball is still going strong. Feel free to drop in and see what's going on. It won't be here forever!
Grand Ball Event
Questionnaire
Art Contest
Latest topics
» Just a Bit of Research [Mission Level 1]
Yesterday at 1:12 am by TxValz

» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm by Game Master

» Promotion Party in the Park
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Questioning Attitude
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am by Rune Tyche

» Welcome to Imbibe
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am by Game Master

» A Pair of First Impressions
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am by Rune Tyche

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am by TxValz

» Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm by Game Master

Top posting users this week
TxValz
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Svala Svingrior on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:10 am

The Mission: Literal House Cleaning
Level: 1
Employment: Any
The Details: Yes, we’re looking for someone to literally clean a house. Just a regular cleaning. Vacuum, dust, do the dishes, scrub the bathtub. You get it. Just clean everything, please. We have company coming over.
avatar
Svala Svingrior

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-08-29

Profile
Health:
9/10  (9/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Svala Svingrior on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:17 am

Who had it been that even suggested this to her? She really wasn't sure... Perhaps it had been Patience? Or maybe not... She couldn't remember anymore. Not that it really mattered either. Svala stood on the doorstep of the house before knocking on the door quietly. When there was no answer, she knocked a little harder on the door. Hopefully they had cleaning supplies because she didn't have the money to buy any for this task. But... Hmm... Now that she thought about it, hopefully they had some food in their fridge... No. Eating would be bad here. Chewing on her lip softly to get her mind off food, she knocked again as she waited for someone to answer to let her in so she could actually get to work and done so she could go back home. And eat.
avatar
Svala Svingrior

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-08-29

Profile
Health:
9/10  (9/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:30 pm

It takes awhile for someone to answer the door. Too long. You're starting to think that maybe their out. Or dead. Who really knows? You can sit out and wait here further. Hell you have time to sit out here all day, don't you? It's your time, you do as you please with it. You should roll something along the lines of a patience or composure talent though to see if you can wait forever. Or you can try something else that comes to mind. Maybe they left a window open. Or a contact number on their job post!
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Svala Svingrior on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:16 am

Hmm... No one was answering... What should she do now? Svala wasn't too sure at first, but looking around, the window wasn't a good idea. Was there a car in the driveway to indicate that they were home? She could just wait all day too... But then her job wouldn't be done in time for her to get home within a timely manner. "What now...?" She said to herself. Maybe she should hit the door harder...? That might work, right?

Proficient: Strength
Unproficient: Patience
avatar
Svala Svingrior

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-08-29

Profile
Health:
9/10  (9/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:16 am

The member 'Svala Svingrior' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:03 am

There are no cars in the driveway, but that doesn't mean there aren't any in the garage either. It seems to be a pretty large house, at least 5 bedrooms. You definitely knocked loud enough for someone to hear but there is no answer at all. But the door opens before you at your touch, whether you meant to or not. No one is behind the door but that doesn't mean you cant look around from where you're at! I advise a sight check
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Svala Svingrior on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm

The door opened and she peeked her head inside, but there was no one. She'd always been taught it was rude to enter someone's house without being invited, but oh well, she supposed... She wanted to get this done as soon as possible. Svala stepped into the house just enough to stand on the other side of the door, shutting it behind her. Looking around, the Wendigo tried to keep her eyes peeled for anyone. "Hello?" She asked as she looked around.

Unproficient: Sight
avatar
Svala Svingrior

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-08-29

Profile
Health:
9/10  (9/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm

The member 'Svala Svingrior' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by TxValz on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow, Svala. Way to walk in and trip over the doormat. You make the loudest thud ever to have ever thudded. Even as you lay there, still in your own embarrassment, you notice no initial stir in the air or any sign of life. No one asking you if you're alright or even coming to investigate. It's sort of hard to see from the floor, maybe you should get up and try again? Or listen harder? Anything goes I guess, but you aren't doing much to clean the floor right now by laying on it.
avatar
TxValz
Admin

Posts : 196
Join date : 2017-06-01
Age : 24

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Svala Svingrior on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:54 pm

At least there was no one to see that great fall on the floor, her hands didn't even have a chance to catch herself. Instead, she just laid on the floor for a few moments, a floor that needed to be cleaned, if she did say so herself, but that's what she was here for, right?

There was no movement around her, no sound of people or stirring of air. She pulled herself up from the floor and looked around. Well... If nothing else, she could at least get the chores done while people weren't there, right? They wouldn't get irritated with her? Sighing softly, she shook her head and went into the kitchen area to try to find some cleaning supplies, like a broom and mop, Clorox or some other kind of cleaning stuff.

Unproficient: Investigation
avatar
Svala Svingrior

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-08-29

Profile
Health:
9/10  (9/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum