Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Two Dads, One Joke I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Two Dads, One Joke

2 posters

Go down

Two Dads, One Joke Empty Two Dads, One Joke

Post by Carzeah Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 am

There was likely a lot of reasons to regret this. Maybe it was all the objectified babes in the room with barely any to no clothing on. The sight didn't make him uncomfortable by any stretch, however it wasn't his favorite thing to come around and do. He wasn't like the sweaty panting leather daddies in here that needed to look at a woman to get his rocks off. A man like Carzeah could likely care less in fact. It wasn't like he could touch the goods, even if he cared enough to anyway. Which he didn't. All of this was just idiotic and pointless and he was starting to wonder why he was even here. That was until the drinks started rolling in. Wine was the drink of choice tonight, even if he looked like some classless tool trying to be fancy in a sea of explicit behavior. It was stronger than beer but still had more volume than a shot so that he could sip away continuously. The fermented alcohol didn't help to get him tipsy in the regular way one would expect though. Instead it fueled and raised his internal body temperature as well as diluting the nature of his internal system, which helped to make him looser and aided in giving him his own sort of high, similar to becoming drunk. Wine was also a fond taste of home with the Greeks and the Romans, for what those times were worth.

Before his daughter saved him and turned him to the world and told him to continue his life, she also told him to enjoy it. Whatever that meant. Well, he could now check off strip clubs from his list of things that would potentially bring him enjoyment. Alesseah would likely be rolling to find out he didn't have fun at a strip club, the man who was always looking at other women while trying to pick up the literal pieces of his past lover. Truth be told, Carzeah couldn't even remember a time where he fondly looked at women. They were disgusting creatures ever since Scarlet had managed to do her damage to him. What a horrible taste was left in his mouth from her, and what was worse that he still loved her deeply. Even if now that wretched bitch was sitting in his throne, screwing around with the captain of the guard that swore loyalty to him until it was convenient. Cowards, all of them. Carzeah would of likely left his thoughts at that if he weren't slightly inebriated, as his tipsy nature always lead him to the shadows of the past. Such a fun place to be stuck in. Of course, he never really had that problem when he drank in company of companions. Too bad he had none of those here in this gods forsaken city.

Instead, it was going to be a long night of being stuck in a loud and dirty place that hardly gave him any sort of good time. The old warlord supposed he should give this all a fair shot though. But he needed quite a few more drinks before he could even think about it. He chugged the glass he had in his hand down after the thoughts of the bitter past and then gestured for the bartender at the establishment to give him another before he would begin making his rounds to find a good view. Once a new glass was in hand, Carzeah began to move onward through the crowd to determine where he could situate himself next. A few girls were giving lap dances out in the open for a price of course, and some would even take clients to the back for a private show for an even higher price. Carzeah merely observed as he wandered to a seat that was at the catwalk in order to enjoy the striptease and pole dance. He wound up next to a gentleman who was smoking, whether it was allowed or not. Carzeah merely shrugged and took out his metal case that held his cigarettes. "When in Rome." He stated simply in the male's direction as he brought both of his hands to the end, one hand covered over the other that would light the tobacco product with a mere snap of the fingers.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Two Dads, One Joke Left_bar_bleue20/20Two Dads, One Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Two Dads, One Joke Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Dads, One Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Two Dads, One Joke Empty Re: Two Dads, One Joke

Post by Fenrir Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:04 pm

He hated this place. The scent in this room was enough to make him wish he was back in that filth of Europe during the plague. At least the scent of death and rotting corpses was better than the scent of used women and lustful boys, not to mention the other disgusting smells going on in this room. Only thing that made it bearable and the only reason he was there was the cheap beer and the fact that despite the no smoking rule, the few that seemed to approach him to tell him to put the cigarette out were met with a violent growl and they were on their way. He kept his cigarette lit too, even though he was almost at the end of his pack, he had a spare. He wasn’t worried about running out, so long as the bar didn’t run out of beer.

But truly… Even this beer was terrible in this place. Not nearly as tasteful as the mead from home or the wine he’d grown so used to in his previous home in his ‘home’ city of Los Angeles. Instead, it tasted stale and bland on his tongue, but it had the same affect as all the other liquor did, he supposed. Not to mention that he’d had worse in all of his years being chained down in isolation and even afterward, when he’d gone on his rampage after being banished to this foul place. Whatever… The wolf growled low at the memories that fluttered through his thoughts as he removed the cigarette from his teeth long enough to take a drink of hi beer only to place the makeshift incense stick back into his lips where he took a long drag as he watched the women on the stage.

Who ever raised these poor girls? Did these creatures have any sense of familial pride or modesty at all? Not that he himself came from a time full of modesty, but still… Women from his time at least had more respect and honor for themselves and while they had many an ass-et to show, they held themselves higher than these women who gyrated their mostly naked and sweaty bodies as if they were being taken by an invisible force. This whole show was lacking in the respect department for the wolf and by now, the women likely understood that no matter how many times they came to his side of the stage, he was wasn’t going to shove dollar bills in their thongs. Instead, he just drank his money and watched with a disapproving look that most father’s would give their daughter if they saw them up on that stage. Well… Any father worth his weight as one, anyway.

As a man took a seat next to him, Fenrir glanced over, debating on getting up from his chair and moving. The last thing he wanted was another rowdy drunkard at his side drawing the attention of those girls over here. But the man didn’t say anything at first as he followed suit in taking out a cigarette and lighting it with his fingers, which was a neat trick that he gave a surprised and then approving nod to. ”The smells are the same at least.” The wolf snorted in response to the other man. ”And the wine was stronger, made with more care, and the women… Didn’t look like they were trying to get their next dose of whatever they’re addicted to. Not to mention they were a bit more shapely back in those days.” The wolf reminisced, musing words mainly to himself as he thought fondly back to times that were both better and worse than now. Taking another long drag off his cigarette, he released it into the air of the club. Hopefully, if he smoked enough, it would get rid of the smell that was almost as rancid as the alcohol that filled his glass.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Two Dads, One Joke Left_bar_bleue19/20Two Dads, One Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Carzeah was actually surprised by the turn the conversation made from such a meager proverb. The fiery haired newcomer narrowed his eyes to the other male's direction for a moment, which turned to a full turn of the head as he continued. This stranger was a man that spoke the truth, but Carzeah hardly thought he would sit next to an individual who knew of such truths. Maybe his statements were based on a general understanding of history though, rather than experiencing them first hand as he had. "Would you believe they call beauty like that 'thicc' now, as if it's a stigma unless an individual is into that sort of thing? To think normal is a few and far between thing now. Times sure have changed." The male would reminiscence briefly in his self made clouds of smoke, leaning back with arms draping over the back of the seat to shamelessly flick ashes onto the floor. "Far better than these shapeless twigs. Never thought I'd ever want to give someone the advice of eating a whole stick of butter until now." Women these days were hardly even a healthy weight and were still looking to lose themselves to unhealthy practices and eating disorders. "It's a shame, living long enough to remember strong women who would of given it all for the freedoms these harlots have today. What a waste."

But one thing the stranger said rang truer than woman of then vs now, was what he said of wine then vs now. He thought it was just his grumpiness and old stubborn age at this point, but wine surely made a turn for the worst. "Too many machines, too many chemicals. Human discovery and technology sure has made the world suck. Almost makes me wish I could of stayed in my hole forever." Of course, he could never go back to Rolland though. A shame too. There were probably thousand year old and beyond barrels of wine there in his deep cellars back from times he traveled the upper world and was given so many gifts he hardly knew what to do with them. "I'll count my fortunes though. At least this impure shit tends to be cheap and ends up getting me knackered a bit swifter." At least there was that, as he took up his other vice with the arm closet to the other gentleman, swirling it lightly in the glass before taking a casual sip.

"So. May I beg the question as to why you're here? Seeing as you love the ambiance and all." His dry sarcasm was almost undetectable, but still evident merely due to his words. "You hardly look old enough to be basking in the good old days while there are plenty of beautiful stick figure women dancing before you." Carzeah actually scoffed out a small chuckle toward the dark haired stranger. He himself couldn't say he was here for any particular reason either, so he was already preparing to get the question countered toward him. No harm in waiting it out though, as Carzeah was already speaking more than he had wished to anyway. The crimson hair male placed down his glass and nearly immediately brought his cigarette back to his lips to continue smoking.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Two Dads, One Joke Left_bar_bleue20/20Two Dads, One Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 am

He truly hated that word and the stigma attached to it. The wolf could only shake his head with a look of disapproval. A man could hardly bed a woman properly if they looked like that without fear of breaking them in half. Well… If he feared breaking them, it just kind of happened and he just shrugged it off and went on with his day, but still… The wolf watched the women with disinterest before he chuckled at the other man’s words. As a doctor, he would have highly spoken against it, but as a man from the days when women that looked like this wouldn’t even last a winter, he found it to be very true. Sighing softly, Fenrir shrugged his shoulders as he took another drag off his cigarette and let the smoke drift from his nose. ”These freedoms that they squander at that…” The wolf shook his head again as he flicked his cigarette on the floor as well. There were worse things on this floor besides ashes, he was sure of that.

Fenrir gave a thoughtful look for a moment before shaking his head. He couldn’t have stayed in that hole, not another day. Hell, the madness that ensued for how many years after that was enough proof of that. The wolf shook his head once more to clear the thoughts that threatened to creep up on him, to take him back to a time he would much rather forget. This talkative man, however, went on to speak yet another truth, one that Fenrir chuckled at once more. ”Cheers to that fact though. It has the same effect as it did back then.” He laughed warmly before removing his cigarette from his lips, raising his glass in the cheers motion and taking a swig of his beer.

However, he chuckled once more at the other man’s humor, as dry and sarcastic as they may have been. Fenrir was fine with that humor. It took that kind of person to understand that kind of humor after all. ”The same could be asked of you.” The wolf said with a smirk but held up a hand to keep the other from answering as he continued. ”They have the cheapest alcohol on a Friday night without being extremely crowded. As shitty as it is, it’s the cheapest. And after the first thirty minutes of growling, people seem to leave you alone to do what you want.” The wolf gave the other man a sheepish grin and a shrug. It likely wasn’t the best answer, but it was the truth. ”As for age… I’ve been around this place for a very long while. I’m sure I’m old enough to be your grandfather ten times over.” Though gods only knew he had a rather… Difficult relationship with the three children he’d sired, two of which he had cut all ties to and the third hating his guts and still seeking to kill him. Still, it caused another laugh from the wolf because to most, it was the truth. He’d been alive far too long despite the will of others. ”Now, how about yourself. Seeing as we have the same view of these toothpicks, then I doubt it’s for the ladies.”
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Two Dads, One Joke Left_bar_bleue19/20Two Dads, One Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:41 pm

These two men seemed to agree on many things, for better or for worse. Onlookers and employees were quite possibly seething at them as they smoked and drank while speaking about the wonders of this fine today. They weren’t here to marvel at the true “beauty” before them, which made them different from everyone else. To be sure, they were likely going to be cast out in a moments notice. Carzeah already felt eyes on them, minds already throwing around words like “degenerates” and “faggots.” The man of blackened igneous merely brushed it off and went about his conversation with the other male. They were paying customers, weren’t they? Even if they weren’t here for the girls they at least had drinks in their hands. Drinks that they wholly agreed to keep on drinking, and shared in a touching of glasses as kind gesture toward their friendly chat.

As expected, this stranger begged the question right back at him. But what he did not foresee was that he continued anyway, the question being rhetorical for now as he more than welcomely spoke the truth of why he was here. At least now Carzeah knew where the cheapest drinks were on a Friday night, so it was already paying off to talk to this stranger. How proud his daughter would be, starting conversations and chatting away with people he didn’t know. He could just hear her laughing now, which he fondly brushed off so that he could pay mind to the new face. “I’m glad to know they give you no problems so long as you remain persistent.” He’d have to remember that for next time, if there was a next time. Carzeah was enthused though, as this man thought himself older than the almost literal dirt that sat beside him. Maybe he was right though, who was he to say? It hardly even mattered, but he was curious none the less. “Grandfather ten times over? I don’t know...maybe only three.” There was no way to determine for sure, so he threw out a random number and whether it was farther or closer could be determined only if the man humored him.

And there it was, the question was finally countered. The only thing he struggled with now was how much was too much to say? “I guess you could say I have a bucket list. Just getting some marks off on it.” Carzeah chuckled to himself as a free hand roamed up and through his blood red hair. “It’s not something I can say I recommend, but at least it is something I can say I did.” But now he begged his own question to himself: What now? This was already a flop and a waste of time. Maybe he should just stay and continue drinking? Carzeah wasn’t sure he trusted himself or his surroundings enough for complete intoxication, as fun and freeing as it sounded. But maybe that way he could get both of those good times marked off his list in one night. When was he ever going to get sloshed anyway? Around those 3 Rossi dork kids? Yeah, when the Ancients return.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

The wolf laughed softly as the other man doubted him when it came to his age. It wasn’t entirely impossible that this man was around the same age or even older, but it was highly unlikely. Fenrir had been alive far too long to believe that anyone as old as himself would be anywhere near a place like this when they had other places to be and other means in which to buy drinks. He’d humor him for now, he supposed. It was best not to reveal his age to random strangers, even when he felt that they would get along well.

However, he almost found the answer to his question humorous. “Bucket list? Out of all the strip joints in the world, this one was the one you chose?” Another laugh escaped him as he ran his hand through his ebony locks and looked at the women on the stage. This wasn’t The Hustler Club in New York or the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas, but…He supposed it was something. The wolf turned his eyes back to the other male, but only smirked and shook his head once again as he finished off his drink. “Well… With this one scratched off your bucket list, what else is there? I got the next thousand years or so before the one thing on my own list becomes available." A crooked grin was passed from Fenrir to the other man. “So I got some time to spare to help another old geezer out if you’d like some company.” It wasn’t something the grumpy old wolf usually gave easily, but perhaps it was the slight drunkenness or maybe just the reminiscing about the past that made his mood lightened enough to want company.

“The name’s Fenrir, though I’ve gone by many names over the years.” He stood from his chair and put out the rest of his cigarette on the arm of it before he turned and started to head out, giving a few bucks to the woman that had refilled his glass all night. “You coming, or is it past your bedtime?” Sure, he was sure he was older than the wolf himself, but if this guy wanted to claim he was only young enough to be his great-great-grandson, he’d treat the other man like so.
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Yeah, it was sort of laughable now that his poor excuse of a bucket list item was repeated back to him by the other male. But it was ok, Carzeah was hardly one to feel embarrassment, regardless of circumstance. The fiery one merely waved it off with the cigarette hand and displayed a slight smirk that marked faint amusement. “I only said a strip club, I didn’t need it to be the best. I’m not much…into this sort of thing. Not as much as I used to be. My trip here has made that painfully evident.” Of course, maybe he wasn’t in the right place. Who was to say a different club wouldn’t be better suited to get his embers burning once again? Then again, did he truly care to? Perhaps not.

This newfound company of sorts seemed willing to give aid though. Carzeah wasn’t quite sure how to respond, both in the way of answering honestly or otherwise communicating a lack of trust in the individual. Carzeah didn’t quite have a plan from here anyway, or another place he desired to go. Contemplating his next words carefully, the male swished the remaining red liquid within his glass before taking the final sip of the contents. It gave the stranger time to give his name to the male. Fenrir. Well versed in history and mythology of old, there was a connection. Gods in Twin City seemed improbable, but not impossible in the slightest. Especially not one who would need to seek refuge from others if he was as wanted as legend told. Their previous conversation of ages made more sense now with this context, and Carzeah was very inclined to believe that it was the real deal that sat beside him.

The discovery was interesting and changed his cautious demeanor to that of intrigue. “A curiosity for sure…though the Greek pantheon as a concept was recorded sooner by man, it isn’t to say that yours did not exist then. Thus, I will not doubt your age may be greater. What I can at least say for myself is that I was there at the fall of Troy.” Not just there, but old enough to fight in that time of war as well, but that was a trivial decimal value of time as he spoke generally to give only a better insight for the years behind him. “Not to be confused as a demi god myself. I merely happened to be there." Just to add that brief disclaimer, though he wouldn’t of been surprised if legends of his valor made it throughout mortal tales. “You can call me Carzeah.”

As the monstrous wolf challenged him, Carzeah was quick to stand to his feet and accept. It didn’t quite matter now if he trusted this male or not, as it seemed something had roused enough in the man of stone to carry him through tonight. The previous discovery of the companion’s identity made another comment more clear now as Carzeah followed him out. “I’m afraid my bucket list items wouldn’t be as entertaining as the end of the world as we know it. I’m sure I’ve already proven that my needs are quite pathetic in actuality, so why don’t you show me a day in the life, eh?” To be quite frank, it was an effort to humble him into perhaps showing the newcomer what was really fun in this town. His own bucket list could wait, as he had all the time in the world.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 pm

He wasn’t into this sort of thing? Such as… Strip clubs? They’d just talked about the women, so the wolf doubted that the other meant he wasn’t into women, but it was neither here nor there in the end. Fenrir had plenty of… ‘partners’ over the years, both male and female without care. They all ended up dying in the end anyway. In those primal moments, he was never able to control himself enough to keep from ripping into them, either way, teeth or claws or other parts. It never ended well.

“The women, unfortunately, look like this everywhere you go. The new form of beauty in this age.” A jeering of his thumb toward the woman on the stage got him a scoff loud enough that he could hear it over the thumping music and a half glare as she tried to shake it off along with everything else. Another thing that he really didn’t care about, but he just turned to his… New found friend? Maybe? Nah, he doubted they’d get far enough to call one another real friends. Perhaps just good acquaintances that could reminisce a past that was far better than this one.

A soft snort of breath left him as he tilted his head to the side. It was one of those ‘which came first, the chicken or the egg’ scenarios. “Do a few years matter when comparing the age of fossils?” He asked with a soft laugh, making another joke of their age. Ah, but Troy… He’d heard talk of the city plenty, but it was during the years of his imprisonment. He had no knowledge of how it looked, or whether Helen really was worth such a thing. But it was intriguing… He wasn’t a demi-god but he was still alive? He wondered what manner of creature this man was in front of him, but perhaps that was a question for another time.

“I have to say, it’s actually is a pleasure to meet you, Carzeah. It’s not every day that I meet someone quite as old as me.” He was being honest and sincere with his words. Though he found himself almost relieved that the other would accompany him for the night. Even a lone wolf wanted a pack every now and then, and loneliness was sadly a fact that the wolf couldn’t shake from him. It had been almost a month since he’d been in this city and he’d spent that time by himself and normally, that would be fine. But still. It was surprisingly nice to have company.

The wolf grinned as Carzeah followed him from the strip club and into the crisp night air. He took a deep breath, scenting the air in the guise of a sigh. Nothing going on around them as far as people went aside from a couple likely going at it in the alley behind the strip club. "Bucket lists are still bucket lists. Regardless of how pathetic they are. Seeing my sister get married is on mine, but will that ever happen? Very unlikely." He laughed to himself, though he wasn’t sure if his companion would understand. But he looked around them as he thought. Where to take him that they could have a good time? “It depends on whose life you want a die in the life of, doesn’t it?” He shot back with a challenging and yet slightly playful grin.

“Come on. There’s a nice jazz club a little ways away that we can play pool and have some actual drinks.” He once more jeered his thumb in that direction. “If that suits you, anyway?”
Fenrir
Fenrir

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:25 pm

Carzeah could hardly believe that this was the real Fenrir of legend. So well spoken and polite for a being the Norse claimed was a damn monstrosity. Though, the prior Hellkin lord also figured the same tales of malicious intentions could be spoken of him when they were far from true. Maybe they were one in the same in this way, two misunderstood beings that now just walked through life shrugging off the past. The wolf expressed what a pleasure it was to meet a man that might as well be as old as the dirt beneath them. "Same to you." Carzeah briefly exchanged the pleasantry back before they were up and off to better pastures.

Trailing along behind his new found companion of sorts, the two made it outside and onto the not so bustling city streets. Though a man with no use for things like breathing or air quality, Carzeah was thankful to be rid of the stuffy air of the establishment. Catering the needs of sweaty, panting, testosterone driven males was good and all, but evidently it wasn't a demographic that the man of obsidian quite fit into. But that was fine, even if he couldn't get his rocks off so to speak, there was something greater to be gained from this. After taking one last long drag from the remainder of his cigarette, the hot blooded male flicked the vice to the floor and sighed out in a billow of smoke before looking to the wolf.

Fenrir mentioned his sister. Hel right? Basically a female Norse Hades of sorts. If legends were as true about her, it may be awhile before she finds a suitable partner. Even if he had a good point, Carzeah would not cave. Even if it was forever from now, the crimson haired man was taking his own bucket list to his grave. Moving on from that, the most supreme of wolves submitted another challenge, paired with a mischievous grin that The Warden could not help but offer a passive chuckle at. "You're too old to be risking your hip trying to consume the world in your jaws. So why don't you offer a suggestion that's of the days of your current life, friend?" He teased him back, offering his own small smirk to the foretold ender of the Allfather.

His actual suggestion for plans seemed quite tame in comparison to what Carzeah imagined of the wolf. Jazz? Well, there were certainly worse genre's of music. But it seemed too calm to be of the giant's tastes. The perplexed furrow of brows slightly betrayed his face but he'd nod to the other male. "Sounds great actually. Just didn't think that's what suited you." But color him pleasantly surprised. Carzeah walked with him in the direction suggested.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum