Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

+4
Salem
Jasmine Ward
Rune Tyche
Biran Everard
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Twin City has had an outbreak of Zombie! I repeat! Twin City has had an outbreak on Zombies! A lab somewhere in the middle of town had thought it wise to try and bring the dead back to life. It worked, mostly, but not enough. Try as the sentient might, they could not get a truly live human again before they had attacked them. With the civilians all evacuated from the center of town, we now need people who are willing to help clean up this break out. Only those who are serious in taking on this problem should join. Dying could happen. You have been warned. We highly encourage you to bring your own weapons and armor.

Hello my pretties! And welcome to my Zombie Hunt! As you read above Twin City is in need of your help!

Zombie Hunt Members:

Biran Everard
Jasmine Ward
Rune
Salem
Arden
James

Since these Zombies were raised from the dead the infection shouldn't spread directly to the living. That being said, viruses have been known to mutate, so you should work fast. It started out as only a handful of the undead, but after they have killed and made a meal out of many of the scientists, who knows how many are actually walking?

Entering the quarantined area of the city you note the makeshift barricade in which surrounds the area. All of the police force is working to protect the wall keeping things in, which means you're tasked with killing what's inside. A soft chill runs up your spine. You've just became a prey item, thrown directly into the beasts cage. If you wait around you might run into more people who were brave or stupid enough to volunteer to help, but waiting keeps you out in the open. Chose your path wisely.

Da Rules:
*We'll be using the roll system to fight the Zombies.

*Depending who's in the fighting encounter I want everyone to abide by a turn order (We'll figure it out once we get there.)

*As far as Rp posts go I want everyone to get ONE post in before the Mod posts. The order isn't relevant. I just want to make sure I don't miss anything.

*If there is a member of the group who is taking to long to post I may just say skip them. I want to keep this thread moving. You'll have plenty of time to post, so don't worry. However your character will still be actively moving with the group, or by themselves. (Depends on what happens)

*As stated in the rules, your character can die here. Don't worry, death here isn't cannon with the actual Twin City world. If you die in the Zombie hunt, you're still alive in the 'real world.'

So! With that please go ahead and post your entry post!!!

Last edited by Moody on Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Biran Everard Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:43 am

Finally! The day had come at long last. An attack upon the place they called home, alarms blaring as the city's police force scrambled to different corners to defend. This is what Untamed was made for and at long last Biran could prove to the council that a military force was necessary for the city. His dreams would finally be realized as himself and the rest of Untamed boldly stood to face this new and strange threat without question, becoming defenders and saviors to the people of fair Twin City. The chimera geared up and readied himself for combat in the armory, beside all the other men and women he recruited and trained onto the force. "Give em hell out there." He bid the remaining farewell as he was combat ready and rearing to go. Armed to the teeth like he had been ready for this moment his entire life, Biran set out into the chaotic unknown of the city streets with his military grade high caliber tactical rifle slung over his broad shoulders.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue60/60Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue14/20Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:31 pm

A zombie outbreak? The woman had stopped brushing her teeth mid-stroke at the news before finishing up quickly and heading out to join the fight. This was a once in a lifetime thing and gods knew she wouldn't miss the opportunity to hunt zombies and get out some of her aggression. The dog made her way to the barricade where she tested out her new fire magic by flickering it to life and snuffing it out. Yeah... This would be a fun night. And not the kind of night that it was last year. Entering with a grin, the feeling of the being prey crept up her spine... It was time to turn the tables.

Her eyes lit up upon seeing a familiar face. "Look what the calvary dragged in~" She purred once she got closer to the beast of a male. "Seemed like they called in the big guns along with civilians, hmm? This is sure to be an exciting event. I'm looking forward to being on the front lines of containing the zombie apocalypse." She gave an exhilerated and toothy smile.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue20/20Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue10/10Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:02 am

You know, it was sort of fitting to be here and killing zombies. An outbreak in the middle of town and here she was, cleaning up the mess. Sure, she could have let the job be handled by the cops. But this law enforcement was shit. Why? Both her and her partner were running around doing whatever it was they wanted to do. Terrible. Now, the real reason why she was dealing with this mess herself? She did not want to have to worry about a zombie out break happening that then endangered her. Selfish? Hell yes. But, it was going to get done one way or another and that was now. Loading her twin guns Hagbard and Signy, as well as suiting up in some sort of armor, Jasmine headed out to the middle of town. And, as always, it made her look like a guy. It didn't bother her. She could care less today if she looked male or female. It made zero difference. After all, who was going to see her?

Almost immediately upon arriving at the scene, she really could have eaten her words. Ironside and Rune was there. Oh this was going to be one headache after another. One, she stole Biran's gun. Two, Rune seemed to know Biran as well as her actual name. Well, she was going to nip this in the butt here and now. Walking up to Rune, Jasmine gave the girl a smile. "Rune. I should have known you'd be here. Glad to see you again." turning to Biran, she locked eyes with him. Holding her hand out, she gave the tall man a firm handshake. "The name is Daniel. I hope we can work hard to deal with this problem. Or, at least, I promise I won't get in your firing range. I'd rather come out of this alive."

______
So the mod knows. I have a Tier 1 weapon (Twin Hand Guns) and Tier 1 Armor (+10 Armor). As well, I am Combat Focus with +5 HP
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue35/35Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue10/10Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:46 am

Salem couldn't have been in his right mind. Not because he heard news of a zombie outbreak, no, that was actually rather to be expected in this city. But for some ungodly reason he signed up for the effort to fight them off. Maybe he figured they could use all the help they could get. Maybe his knowledge of horror stories could give them the upper hand on containing this threat before it goes entirely out of control or something. Who knows? Either way, he knew what would happen if they failed, and Salem didn't want to see the world when that happened. Perhaps joining the fight was really the only way to go.

Luckily he didn't show up too early nor did he show up too late for the “festivities,” as a few familiar faces were there as well. Namely Rune, whom he was fairly familiar with, and Biran whom he met only once before. A third person had also appeared to greet the other two. Salem figured this might have been the gathering area for their “team” if one could call it that. “Salem here, uh… reporting?” He said, approaching the trio rather awkwardly. It was clear by his stance, gait, and even choice of words that he wasn't entirely familiar with how this sort of thing went down. Usually zombie stories started after everything was already lost, not during the initial outbreak. He turned to Rune and gave her a small wave of greeting, not sure how to properly greet someone under these circumstances. “I'm in the right place, right?
Salem
Salem

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue20/20Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Arden would make his way through the protected gate, today he was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, combat boots, and his favorite tight white shirt. Across his back, and around his shoulders was his favorite leather holster, equipped with his silenced gun. Why was he here? It was simple really. No one expects a hero to be a private hitman. Wearing this title as Zombie slayer, would help him in the long run. Or so he would tell Aeolus once back home. His actual motive was target practice. He got to shoot someone, without worry of consequences. No one would try and take him to jail for shooting an unholy member of the undead.

Arden could already see a small group of people gathered on the inside, all of them seemed lively... Enough. Approaching them he would wear his normal cocky grin, "MmmmMM... Damn~ Zombie hunting squad looks fierce as fuck." He made sure to keep his laugh low this time, knowing he didn't want to alert any wandering undead. "Name's Arden. Who's ready to help the dead rest?" With a soft chuckle he would start to roll his right shoulder loosening himself up for the battle.

Arden came prepared for this adventure. Under his tight shirt was his bullet proof vest, in his holster was his favorite gun. A handgun engraved with roses, which he name "The Rose."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arden has a Tier 1 Gun , as well as Tier 1 armor (+10). He also has taken the Combat Focus, At Tier 1 he gets to add +1 Damage to his attack.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Greeting everyone! With that everyone has arrived! So let's begin!

As the five of you stand now, the streets seem to be very quiet, an odd feeling for a place that supposedly was extremely dangerous. Strange. Around you there are a few cars stranded on the street. A few of them were parked in strange ways; Into a light pole, slammed into a building, and one was even on it's side. A few others seemed to be parked normally and forgotten. As you stand around gawking at each other a wind would rush through them, the smell of putrid rotting flesh filled your nostrils. You remember why you are here. Zombies.

Your job here is to help thin out the zombies roaming this part of the City. Hunt them down and take them out! Will you become predictor or prey? How will you proceed?

Biran Status: Level: 5 | HP: 60/60 | Armor: 20/20 | Focus: Combat | Profile: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/u13rpgsheet

Rune Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Wealth | Profile: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/u16rpgsheet

Jasmine Status: Level: 1 | HP: 25/25 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Combat | Profile: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/u6rpg

Salem Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 0/0 | Focus: None | Profile: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/u20rpgsheet

Arden Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Combat | Profile: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/u24rpgsheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Biran caught eyes upon making it to the scene. Pools of amber looked to the familiar woman and he smiled, taking her in his other arm briefly "Oh, this thing? Yeah, I suppose it'll do the job." He rolled his eyes up to the rifle over his other shoulder before returning down at the young woman. He was surprised for just a moment. "Oh, you meant me though? Of course you did." And he was back to beaming his usual cocky but radiant grin. A new challenger approached and the male sized the blond up. Something about him was familiar, but he couldn't place it. "Daniel, good to meet you, bud. You know Rune here?" He took his arm off the female to extend it out to the newcomer and shake hands. "Biran." He'd scoff out simply. "Have we met before? You look like this pregnant woman I saw over at the Untamed HQ this one time." Blunt surely,  obviously a man was not a pregnant woman, but maybe he had a sister or something? Who knew.

Salem filed in, who he had met once through Rune as well. "You sure have connections. These your boys?" Biran would realize out loud that they were probably her clients, so he didn't question or underestimate their potential threat levels for a moment, even if one looked like a lady and the other looked like a wet kitten. "Good to see you again Salem" Then the last of five stepped through. The party animal looked eager and ready to rumble, so Biran could appreciate that one. "Good to know you in battle this day. Biran." He'd introduce himself with a nod to the stranger. "Obviously, I'm equipped and ready for ranged combat. I got each and every one of your asses all the way to the far distant passes, alright? We're a team of 5, that's a whole Fire Squad in the good ol Marine Corps, so you're all my brothers now, you got it? We're gonna take care of each other, alright?" Hopefully he could help bolster some confidence and trust in him, even if some did not need the encouragement.

Regardless, they could take introductions and strengths and weaknesses on the road. Biran will start leading the way through to start getting to the fun stuff.

Unproficient:
Motivating

Proficient:
Sight
Listening
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue60/60Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue14/20Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:30 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Unproficient ' :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt NrQF6BU

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#3 'Proficient' :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm

The woman gave a purr of a sound as she exchanged a semi-hug with Biran before pulling him down to give him an Eskimo kiss of sorts as she gave a half laugh to his words. ” Yes, I meant you.” She said before she pulled away from him as Jasmine… Ah, Daniel approached them. ”Of course I am here~ It is a pleasure to see you again as well~” Like with Biran, she warmed up to the other to give a light Eskimo kiss to her as well after her and Biran had shared their handshake. It seemed like it would be best to deal with her as if she were Daniel rather than Jasmine, since she’d introduced herself as such. And then yet another person came forward, one she wasn’t quite expecting but nonetheless beamed a smile at. ”Salem~!” She exclaimed happily as she moved to him and repeated the gesture of rubbing her nose against his. ”You look well~! Don’t worry. We’ll keep you in one piece.” The woman said with a smile after pulling away from him.

Ah, and another newcomer. Arden. One of the boys from the volleyball event. She didn’t know him too well, but that was fine. She made her way over to him with a wide grin and a swing to her hips. ”I’m sure it’ll be a pleasure to know you, Arden. I’m Rune. That’s Daniel,” she said as she pointed to him, ”And that’s Salem.” She pointed to him as well before turning her attention to Biran as he started up his speech, though it drew less enthusiasm from her than he’d probably wanted.

The woman gave a laugh, light hearted and warm despite where they were. ”Yes! We are a team now and that means until we leave these barriers, no one gets left to the dead. Or I will seriously light you on fire.” She gave her toothy grin. ”Now… Let’s go kill some zombies, shall we? If we all get out of this alive, Biran will buy us drinks~” She was so pumped and hopefully her little speech picked up the broken pieces of Biran’s and motivated them much more than his did. She turned her nose up and sniffed the stench of the air, hoping to catch a whiff of their targets while keeping her other senses open.

Unproficient:
Motivation
Smell

Proficient:
Insight
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next