Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 3 1 4
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 4 5
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 13 13 26

Member list
Events/News

It is now November! We are starting up our first Cannon Event~ Whoop! It is an open event where every character may enter. As for the Halloween events? Well some are coming to a close soon and some are going to continue for a bit longer. Check Below for the new event location!
Grand Ball Event
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Today at 1:30 am by Jasmine Ward

» Bad girls always have more fun.
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Patience Rose

» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:16 pm by Game Master

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 pm by Game Master

» A Grand Masquerade Ball Event
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:17 pm by Game Master

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:26 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:10 pm by Daamodar Bhatia

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm by Harper Fairfax

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Game Master on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:53 pm

The member 'Rune Tyche' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Unproficient ' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :


--------------------------------

#3 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Jasmine Ward on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 am

Jasmine was caught off guard slightly as Rune came up and hugged her, rubbing her nose against hers. She fought the urge to take a step back. It wasn't that the girl wasn't used to people getting into her personal space. She just didn't expect it so didn't prepare for it. But now that the bubble was popped, it was something she was going to have to get used to. Just after that, two new people had shown up she hadn't seen before. A few guys both with black hair and dark eyes. Even if the two seemed slightly similar, she could tell that there was a drastic difference between the two. The guy whom called himself Salem seemed unsure. He knew Rune personally. Though maybe that wasn't saying much. However, her attention was pulled to the last guy who showed. Up.

He was tall. Just as tall as Biran and she thought that man was tall. This Arden guy came off much similar to her. Maybe it was because Jasmine did this every day; pretended that she was a wonderful human being....wonderful citizen. But he had this aura about him. Something wasn't exactly right. Maybe he was some kind of mercenary like her. Maybe he was just someone who liked to go hunting a lot. Maybe he was used to killing zombies so this was nothing to him. Or maybe she was reading him all wrong and he was a cop who had seen some shit. If that was the case, then she needed to stay away. Or, at the very least, not give off the fact she was a killer for hire. Or...just simply a girl who had no fear of killing someone who got in her way.

Jasmine's attention was pulled back to Biran as he asked her a question. That was right. He had seen her face when she was stealing his gun in the Untamed Head Quarters. She needed to be careful about this. If he noticed who she was, this could go bad. It was bad enough Rune knew she was a woman. If Biran knew who she was? Man he could easily look into his staff records and realize she did not belong in Untamed. But, Jasmine was an expect at this. Lying came naturally. Smiling to him, she laughed in her neutral tone. "A pregnant woman, huh? Seems like one badass woman if she was here today. I don't think I have actually met you before. You look familiar, but I think you have the wrong person." Hopefully he would leave it at that. They had things to go and do. "Regardless, nice to meet you. As well as everyone else."

With everything said and done, it was time to get to work....even after Biran's wonderful speech. Looking out, she pulled out her twin handguns Hagbard and Signy. Getting ready for anything and everything. With this group, it seemed as if they were either going to be all over the place, or flow well with one another. Only time would tell.

__________
Proficient: Deception (To Biran)
Proficient: Sight
Unproficient: Hearing
avatar
Jasmine Ward

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 27
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
25/25  (25/25)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Game Master on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:51 am

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#3 'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Salem on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

As Biran gave Salem a greeting (after first questioning Rune about his involvement for some reason), he just nodded back in acknowledgement. The lump in his throat, brought on by the tension of the impending nightmare ahead, made him a far less talkative individual than he had ever previously been, leaving him at a loss for words. Zombies always looked goofy in the movies, and one couldn't help but wonder how clumsy people had to be to succumb to that, but even basic acts always seemed easier on film than in reality. And if the people on zombie movies were struggling in spite of how simple it looked, one could only imagine how hard it would be to truly fend one off.

Salem~!

In spite of Salem knowing Rune was there, her suddenly closing in on him caught him off guard. He didn't expect her to be so excited to see him given all that was going on, going so far as to give the horror author an eskimo kiss.

You look well~! Don’t worry. We’ll keep you in one piece.

Y-yeah, thanks. You too, Rune. Both the, uh, watching your back, and looking well.” Salem said with a forced smile, clearing his throat as he failed to match his enthusiasm with hers. He appreciated the optimism, but he couldn't help but still felt a pit in his stomach as the reality of facing a horde of the undead drew closer and closer.

After basic introductions were over between Biran, Rune, Daniel, and Arden, Biran turned away from the group as if to lead them and began giving a speech. It was an alright speech, sure; it was short and succinct, got to the point, wasn't anything especially grand or poorly worded. However, coming out of Biran, it feels like he was saying it all wrong. Though Salem couldn't put his finger on it, hearing it come out of Biran felt less like it came out of the mouth of a soldier and more out of the mouth of a gun collector who watched too many war movies. In fact, part of him is convinced he heard that very same line before…

Because he rolled a Crit Fail, the speech actually came across so poorly to Salem that whatever confidence he had for Biran being the expert he initially presented himself as almost immediately evaporated. “Yeah… brothers, and all that.” Salem said with a pained expression on his face as the despair slowly began to set in again, double checking his gun to make sure it was all loaded and ready… Before glancing at Biran’s own weapon of choice to ensure he didn't accidentally leave the safety on or forget to load it or something.

After the speech, Rune seemed to have picked up on Biran’s shakey delivery and stepped up to the plate to get them all riled up. “”Now… Let’s go kill some zombies, shall we? If we all get out of this alive, Biran will buy us drinks~

How can you be so calm about all this?” Salem accidentally asked the excited Rune, letting a question that was supposed to stay in a thought bubble slip out for all to hear. He didn't actually expect an answer at the time, to be honest, as he was sure he probably wasn't going to like any possible answer she could give. But while he didn't exactly doubt the capabilities of this group, he knew better than to underestimate the self-destructive power of hubris. Still, her unshakable optimism did subside the dread, if only a little bit.

As the group finally set out and began seeking out the undead like the idiots they are, Salem eventually noticed that Rune had seemed to have come along with no weapon of any sort. Maybe there was a reason for that, but for her sake he felt compelled to ask. “Rune, did you not bring a weapon?” He asked her in a somewhat hushed tone so as not to bring attention, pointing to her hands.

---

Rolling: Danger Sense (proficient) to determine if they're in a safe zone or near danger.


Last edited by Salem on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Salem

Posts : 30
Join date : 2018-06-09

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Game Master on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

The member 'Salem' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by James Riordan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm

James had remained silent through much of the conversations. It seemed he was the only member of the police department who hadn't shrugged away from the thought of Undead. They'd have been a problem for the city if they escaped quarantine, and he had enough to do without zombies roaming around infecting the populace, so this was just preventative maintenance. Still, he checked to make sure he had six fresh slugs in his service revolver. As the group walked, he lit a cigarette, allowing himself the rush of nicotine to keep the edge of whatever fear might have been there. He kept his eyes peeled, for any signs of...well, Anything really.

----

Rolling proficiency with investgation

James Riordan

Posts : 23
Join date : 2018-06-07

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Game Master on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm

The member 'James Riordan' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Arden Ealdwode on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:37 pm

'Brother?...' Arden would smirk, keeping his thoughts to himself. No way in hell would he ever call any of these morons his brothers, or sisters. The only thing that kept him from leaving this group already was strength in numbers. If he wanted to make it out of here alive, with cash in his pocket, he'd have to work with this group of people. Silently he wondered just how many of these fool actually knew how to handle a weapon, or how to kill even? Letting out a soft breath of air Arden would turn to look at the next person to address him.

A woman, ah yes. The same one who wore the rather slutty bikini at the volleyball game. She had a nice body, and the way she moved as well as her body language suggested she was friendly, enough. She seemed affectionate though, a bit of a turn off. Hopefully she could turn that sweet demeanor off when we needed to kill some undead. Sweet Eskimo kisses, and hugs wouldn't help them on the battlefield. Without saying anything else he would wear his best grin, and nod a greeting to each of them as he was introduced. As she continued he would look back to her, raising a brow. She'd light us on fire? Interesting. Free drinks? Fine, I'm in. His grin would widen to a full on beautiful smile.

As jasmine looked him up and down, Arden would turn his head to look her in the eyes for a moment. His stare, to most, would come off normal. Like he was just a normal guy, however. Jasmine could see past Arden's cold dark eyes. He was wearing a 'mask.' His cold deep stare told her that he wasn't here to make friends. Once she decided to look away from him, he would grin again. Looking to whoever would catch his gaze next.

As the 'kid' known as Salem spoke up, Arden would let out a low deep chuckle. Nothing like a kid doing the work of grown ups. How did this poor little wet kitten get thrown into this job? His seemingly weak stutter as he first spoke to Rune stirred his inner 'beast'. His tone seemed to be hushed, perhaps even shaky. Stepping closer to Salem, Arden would firmly slap a hand on the young one's right shoulder. "Come on, kid. Look at the clues. The lady already threatened us with fire. She looks unarmed. Put two and two together. Those red eyes of hers should tell ya' something, eh? She's obviously not human. I feel like barbeques might be on the menu." He would let out his best attempt at a gentle chuckle, which really just came out devious. Pulling his hand from the kid's shoulder he would step around him, looking him in the eyes. "It's not too late to get out, kid. Can't have your fear getting one of us killed." Whether or not he came off as 'dick' didn't matter to him, he wasn't going to let someone get him hurt or worse.

Arden would keep himself alert in the back. Looking for any signs of the undead population which they were tasked to hunt and kill.

Proficient:
Attention to detail

Inefficient:
Sight
Hearing
avatar
Arden Ealdwode

Posts : 45
Join date : 2018-06-15
Age : 28
Location : In your mother's house.

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Game Master on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:37 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :


--------------------------------

#3 'Unproficient ' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Moody on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:48 pm


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biran,

You failed hard to encourage anyone. Your speech was more like a VERY small dog barking the end of a tiny chain. You tried to inspire, and rally the troop, but perhaps talking isn't what you're good at. No matter, I'm sure you're handy with that gun of yours.

As you took the time to look for signs of the undead, you can see in the distance a slow shambling figure in the distance. The steam from the city's streets are making it hard to see exactly who, or what it is. It stops for a moment. What is it doing? Is it one of the targets?

You take a moment, staring at the figure in the distance. Your keen hearing allows you to hear a slow, primal growling sound coming from it. It doesn't sound friendly, in fact, it sounds hungry.

Biran Status: Level: 5 | HP: 60/60 | Armor: 20/20 | Focus: Combat | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u13rpgsheet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rune,

Good job! Your speech has seemed to be able to inspire! For the next two rounds, all damage (from everyone) is increased by +1! Enjoy the inspirations. And EVRYONE feels better.

Poor pupper, is your nose stuffed? You smell only the soft fragrances drifting off of your party members.

Your insight tells you there is indeed somthing nearby, looking to Biran you notice that somthing has caught his eyes. Turning to look to see what has caught him, you notice the shambling figure on the steamy road ahead of you, and your squad.

Rune Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Wealth | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u16rpgsheet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine,

Biran doesn't expect a thing, all good gurl. He's clueless.

Unfortunately, you don't see anything... Well.. At first. Thanks to Biran and Rune, you DO notice them looking at somthing in the distance. However, you can't see what they are looking at.

Jasmine, you hear growling. The type of growling a wild animal would make after it caught it's prey, and was now protecting it ferociously. Whatever it is, it's hungry, and nearby. The sound is coming from the road ahead of you, where the first two seem to be staring.

Jasmine Status: Level: 1 | HP: 25/25 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Combat | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u6rpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem,

You feel danger- ALL OVER THE PLACE. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SCARY. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Salem Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: None | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u20rpgsheet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James,

You try and investigate. Only to learn that the rest of the police department didn't shrug away from the thought of the undead, in fact, most of them are busy patrolling the perimeter around the quarantined area keeping the undead infection at bay.

James Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 0/0 | Focus: Talent | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u18rpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arden,

You notice Rune and Biran looking at something. You look at the direction they are looking and notice somthing moving around in the distance... A dog perhaps?

Yeah, it's probably a dog... Nothing to worry about. (Your guard is down)

I mean.... Dogs growl.. Right? Defiantly a dog. (Your guard is down.)

Arden Status: Level: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Armor: 10/10 | Focus: Combat | Profile: http://twincity.forumotion.com/u24rpgsheet


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Moody

Posts : 48
Join date : 2018-06-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum