Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 2 1 3
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 4 6
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 12 25

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to September and the Halloween Events~ The next two months are dedicated to everything that goes bump in the night. Yes! Practically everyone here on the site! We have currently three threads running at the moment that revolve around some kind of spooky event themed around tricks, treats, or both! For your convenience, I am linking the three threads in case they get lost in the shuffle. As well, the beach events are up and over. If you want to see the rewards, go back to the event page and see how much you won! Some of you even got a special treat too!
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm by Luna

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm by Game Master

» Artificial Immigration
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm by Alpha 001

» Breaking and Entering: Twin City
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am by Biran Everard

» Fenrir's Focus (Tier 1-3)
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Fenrir

Top posting users this week
Harper Fairfax
 
Game Master
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Luna on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Welcome to your new event! A maze event like no other~ You will be running in a maze, but there will be things coming at you to attempt to stop you. This maze is not for the frail of heart! We have beast like werewolves who only want to kill you out here in the maze as well as hungry vampires who have missed a few meals and are hiding out in the forest. As well as many other surprises yet to be found! But what is the goal here? Well that's easy! To get through the maze before everyone else! Yes that's correct. You just need to get through the maze without anyone else getting there first. But what's the catch? Well...you'll be attached to someone else. Yes that's right. Handcuffed to someone else with a 5 foot chain to share. It has been laced with a magical spell by a very powerful wizard (By Corgi Hourson if you need to know) and only he can uncuff you once you finish the maze! But it is a LARGE maze with many a turn out there. There is no right way to get through it.

TEAMS:
Carzeah and Sireissa
Aeolus and Silky
Alpha and Daamodar

Rules:
1. You will be randomly paired with someone. You don't get to pick.
2. I am not going to make this easy for you so good luck
3. I will be posting after everyone else as well as once a week. So meaning, if everyone has posted, I'll post a Mod post...or if 1 week has past, I will post a mod post. I'm not going to wait forever.
4. Everyone will be getting a reward. Just first place gets more of a reward! Keep that in mind. The bonus goes down the further away from first place you are
5. Though this is not the Zombie event, you could still die if you do something too stupid. It's not a Cannon Death so you are fine.
6. Have fun~
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Ah... Why had he done this? He honestly loved Halloween, but he hated going out and doing things like this. Still, it was better than being threatened to be dragged to go kill zombies. To kill in such a way was so... Barbaric. So he'd opted for a more tame version. Or so he'd thought. This was not the average maze he'd thought it would have been, but still... He'd already signed up and he was already here, so there was no point in backing out now.

"I suppose... It's best to just get this over with then..." He said softly to himself. Hopefully, his partner for this wasn't intolerable.
avatar
Aeolus Ealdwode

Posts : 33
Join date : 2018-06-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 am

Sireissa had walked into this event without really understanding what it was that she was doing. She had been excited that both Aeolus and Carzeah had entered this game. She became even more ecstatic when she had been paired up with Carzeah himself. She enjoyed Aeo's company, sure....but Carzeah was her new current favorite toy...not that he knew that. Her duel colored eyes glanced at her partner in crime, in all the senses that meant, and gave the faintest of smiles. "I am glad I was paired with you. I wonder what we are to be running into." Her gaze shifted away slightly to the group around them. Aeolus was paired up with a strange white haired girl from the volleyball tournament. And there had been that strange being that had also been at the volleyball tournament. This time, she vowed to beat them both....though that meant beating Aeolus. Well...you win some you lose some. Returning her gaze to Carzeah, she spoke again. "What are we doing?"
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Silky Everflame on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Silky would look down at the handcuff on her wrist, allowing her soft honey colored eyes to slowly drift to her partner. She recognized him, he had been on the other team during the volleyball game. In fact, she remembered returning one of his volleyed balls to the other side.  He was handsome, and seemed to have a strangely gentle aura about him. His face kept a seemingly calm stare, as he looked forward.

Clearing her throat she would try and fight a chill running up her spine. This was a strange way to celebrate Halloween, how did she end up here anyway? More importantly where was Rune? She didn't see her best friend here which was a bit unnerving. Like her security blanket had been forcefully removed from her body. Another shiver ran through her body, hunger. She was hungry on top of everything else. She could feel the second demon living inside of her. It seemed content that her control over her body was growing weaker. No matter, she would get through this. She was sure werewolves weren't that spooky. After all~ They were jus big dogs, right? She did love dogs... Well.. Any animal really. The only animals that she wasn't fond of was anything with scales. Snakes mostly, because they spooked her. They were cold, and slimy (or rather they were in here eyes.) And they had weird little eyes that didn't seem to blink, plus that gross flickery tongue. 'yeeeee' She'd shiver again thinking about it.

This last shiver caused her to quickly close the five feet of chain between her, and her partner. Her soft yellow eyes looked up at him, her grin was gentle. As usual her voice was like a soft submissive bell, her expression would be easily read as harmless. "Hehe~ Hello. My name is Silky! Are you ready to kick this Maze's butt?" She would playfully narrow her eyes looking over to the maze entrance. Then she let her eyes soften looking back up to her partner. "I've never done this before... So.. Bare with me if I get a little lost, ok?" Closing her eyes she would allow her usual gentle giggle to escape her throat.

"So... Let's go!" Her energy radiated around them as she started to march bravely into the maze, with her partner in tow.
avatar
Silky Everflame

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-06-02

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Alpha 001 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Alpha 001 kept relatively quiet during the sign-up process. This event was a way to ensure that there would be someone to learn from. Once the teams were decided, a shackle was placed on their wrists. The android looked over at the male, seemingly scanning him with its eyes. Facial recognition turned up negative, it did not know who this human was. They had never met before. "Hello. It is good to meet you. I am Alpha. Let us both do our best to traverse this maze.” It held out the hand not shackled to the male while keeping its other hand firmly at its side. It would be difficult for the male to return a handshake given the shackle circumstance.

Suddenly, the android’s head turned to look towards the entrance of the maze. Silky had just passed with the man that Alpha had met before the volley-the-ball game. “Hello, Silky.” It said, not quite at a high enough volume to hear from the entrance unless one was listening. Silky had trudged onwards, so the android turn back to its partner, its hand still outstretched in greeting.
avatar
Alpha 001

Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-06-27
Age : 24
Location : New Hampshire

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Daamodar Bhatia on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:54 am

Daamodar stared down at the chain-link cuff now attached to one of his wrists. It felt exceedingly strange to be on the other side of the cold steel. Really, he was almost offended at how delighted the organizers seemed to be when clamping them all together. So despite having purposely signed up for the event, in that moment he couldn’t help but think he was in over his head. He didn’t have any outstanding physical strength or magic to speak of, and the weapon he carried wasn’t even considered lethal by the event’s standards. Which meant he probably didn’t stand a chance at actually winning.

Well, he wasn’t too worried about losing or anything…not really. Just that the precinct would love to have something to banter over for the next few weeks. The vampires would surely have a lot to say, and of course the orcs, who always spoke their mind in the bluntest way possible…most of them probably had a bet going already…


The animated hum of voices effectively pulled him from his thoughts. Most of the contestants decided to arrive early for sign-up; including his partner for the day. The roster was fairly small, and he reckoned they’d know a lot more about each other after the event.

“Hi Alpha. It’s nice to meet you also,” he replied with a friendly nod. Dom didn’t realize he’d been paired with an android immediately; as was the intricacy of the machine’s design. However, the noticeable lack of warmth from the handshake was a dead giveaway. It made him wonder just how autonomous the device had become up to this point. It, or he, pulled off a very convincing human appearance. Amazing what technology could do these days, especially in Twin City.

“My name is Daamodar,” he continued, making sure to speak as clearly as he could. “Yes, I agree. Looks like there’s a lot of strong competitors. We shouldn’t temper our punches in the maze.” 
Dom calmly turned to size-up the other pairs. Heck, he wished he wasn’t so bad at identifying Supernatural. Some of them made it easy with the fangs and claws and eyes, while others kept a perfectly normal persona. Maybe it was better not to overthink things.
avatar
Daamodar Bhatia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-08-30
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Luna on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 pm

The teams have been made and it was time to get a going! Rules for entering the maze and posting order is as follows:

PARTY 1: Alpha and Daamodar get to go first because in the discord chat, Alpha got the winning number rolled (Which was 15)
PARTY 2: Silky and Aeolus
PARTY 3: Carzeah and Sireissa

RULES FOR POSTING ORDER:
1. After Mod post (Luna/me), Alpha OR Dom must post. Either one is fine before anyone else can post
2. Once party 1 goes in, party 2 can enter/move about as they please. Silky or Aeolus must post before next group
3. Once party 2 has post, party 3 may post next to enter/move forward
4. Posting order is mostly fluid, but please keep rules 1-3 in mind, everyone. If a party member has moved on through and the next group has posted before you? As long as it is in the rules 1-3, you may post at any time.

    Example: Alpha posts, then Silky. Dom, Aeo, Carzeah, or Sireissa may post in any order.

5. You do not have to keep to the same posting order from her on out. As long as 1-3 is followed, Alpha or Dom may post first to get the ball rolling.
6. That being said...if 3 days have passed since a Mod post, Silky and Aeo may post to keep the order going. After 5 days if Alpha, Dom, Silky, or Aeolus, Sireissa or Carzeah may post to further themselves along.
7. After 7 days have passed since Mod post, Mod will post again, starting the cycle over again
8. The winnings are as followed: 1st place gets a $100 bonus. 2nd place gets $75 bonus. 3rd gets a $50 bonus. It pays to get there first, but by no means does that mean you won't all walk away with a good chunk of cash in this event!
9. As you see, your party teams are color coded. Meaning that that is the colored dot you will be looking for to see where your team is on the updated map! Maps will be updated on every Mod post!
10. To ensure you all I am not cheating, since I am the Mod here...I have made a random generated map. It is sectioned out into 9 somewhat not really equal parts. I will allow Carzeah make most of the choices as I can, however, when he is unable to post, I will make random direction posts! Lots of dead ends will be made...but maybe I'll win that way too. Who knows ;3
11. You are free to make a random direction post. Use Percentile. NORTH: 1-25 EAST: 26-50 SOUTH: 51-57 WEST: 76-100
12. There will also be enemies and a few challenges! Keep that in mind. If you magically die. You won't actually die. Just get knocked out and have to wait a hot second until next round if I deem it necessary. But then you will be brought back to life and can carry on.
13. There might be multipule maps on the screen. I will try and keep them in order as possible. But I will NEVER have the full map up nor outline where you have gone already. Good luck~

avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Alpha 001 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:17 pm

The android did not quite understand the purpose of this ‘maze.’ It appeared that there were two paths that it could take along with its partner, to the left and to the right. It looked down both directions, studying each carefully. There was no way of knowing which was the direction it should be taking. In cases like this, where it had no clear direction, it was at a standstill.

After about twenty-three seconds, the android’s sound sensors picked up on something to its right, and so it decided to investigate that way. It pulled its companion, Daamodar, along with it around the corner, only to come to yet another stop as it had another decision to make. Should it keep moving forward, or should it take a right turn? After .25 seconds, the android continued going straight, rounding another corner.

After a few more steps, Alpha 001 and Daamodar found themselves facing a wall with no more turns to make. “It appears that we cannot proceed further" The android said. “This must mean that we win, correct?” It turned to fix its gaze upon its partner.
avatar
Alpha 001

Posts : 29
Join date : 2018-06-27
Age : 24
Location : New Hampshire

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 am

Ah… Handcuffs… He hated the feel of the metal on his wrist, like some weight that threatened to drown him. If he ever got caught for his crimes, he’d have to get used to this, he supposed… He was far too stubborn to just off himself if he ever did. He’d likely fight it to the very last breath in his body, but he had his routine down and it was all but flawless. But he couldn’t get complacent. Ah, but now wasn’t the time to think about such things… His golden gaze turned toward the woman at the other end of the chain, a woman that was at the volleyball tournament.

She gave him a gentle smile and he deemed her harmless and in most cases, would have also seen her as uninteresting, but she had some kind of… Pull to him that made him uncomfortable. She smelled fresh, like some kind of soft flower or something that normally would have put him off even more, but it was strange and confused his mind and he didn’t like having his intelligence muddled. He scoffed slightly as she asked to be excused for getting lost. “It’s a maze.” He said softly, smiling gently back to her, portraying the epitome of a gentleman as he turned his gaze toward the maze. “The point of it is to be lost while searching for an exit.” He chuckled softly, a sound deep in his chest as he looked back at her.

He hated being pulled by her. It felt too much like being bridled and forced to go in a direction, but he fought to keep from pulling back at her and moved along with her as she marched into the maze. “Ah. Forgive my manners. My name is Aeolus. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Silky.” He said, introducing himself as he followed the woman until they came to their starting positions. He watched as the pink haired and darker haired male went right to which Aeolus instead went gave a gentle pull to the left and smiled at Silky. “Let’s go this way, shall we?” He was polite as he guided her there and then stopped when they came to another split and he decided to go right down another corridor. The straight. He was honestly just going on intuition as he pulled the young woman behind him, though he kept rather close. Noises could be heard and the last thing he wanted was her getting injured on his watch. Down a few curving hallways, there wasn’t much in the way of other routes other than one obvious one where there was a dead end or another continuing hallway.
avatar
Aeolus Ealdwode

Posts : 33
Join date : 2018-06-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Silky Everflame on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:28 am

Silky would laugh softly, "Humans sure have an interesting taste when it comes to fun... I dunno~ This whole thing feels pretty spooky to me... But.. I think I heard something about cash... And Mr.FlufferbottomThe 3rd Esquire, Duke of cupcakes, Lord of the dark ally needs a home... For my kitty!" Silky's laugh squeaked from her throat rather loudly, covering her mouth she would stifle herself looking to Aeolus.

Shaking off her random cry of laughter she let out her natural jingle giggle."Your manners are forgiven!" Her warm honey eyes would look up at him, her gentle submissive gaze expressed that she knew he meant no harm. If anything her eyes and gentle smile seemed to plead with him not to worry about her. After all, she didn't want to be a nuisance. That was something she was trying to avoid. She didn't want to fail anyone anymore.

As they walked together Silky kept his pace, keeping near his side. He didn't seem to really ask her if she wanted to go, more just politely warned her they were moving. Which to her was perfectly fine. She didn't mind letting Aeolus lead the way. Clearing her throat softly she would speak to him while they continued on their journey. "So... Do you think these maze things are fun?" She was curious about him.

Meanwhile a deep voice in her head would chuckle, (this time it sounded like a older woman) it seemed to be please that they were chained to a rather attractive man. Silky could feel and see the demons 'lewd' imagination. Visions of situations would swirl in and out of her head. Inside of her mind she pleaded quietly for the demon to stop, to leave her alone. She didn't want to feed off of Aeolus. He was a stranger... And so polite. Gulping down a soft breath she would shake herself free from the inner demon's grasp, for now.
avatar
Silky Everflame

Posts : 46
Join date : 2018-06-02

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum