Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 3 1 4
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 4 5
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 13 13 26

Member list
Events/News

It is now November! We are starting up our first Cannon Event~ Whoop! It is an open event where every character may enter. As for the Halloween events? Well some are coming to a close soon and some are going to continue for a bit longer. Check Below for the new event location!
Grand Ball Event
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Today at 1:30 am by Jasmine Ward

» Bad girls always have more fun.
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Patience Rose

» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:16 pm by Game Master

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 pm by Game Master

» A Grand Masquerade Ball Event
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:17 pm by Game Master

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:26 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:10 pm by Daamodar Bhatia

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm by Harper Fairfax

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Daamodar Bhatia on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:52 am

"What? No-" he sputtered, flustered by the suddenness of which they reached the dead end. He'd barely managed to get a good surveillance of their surroundings before they were off, skirting around corners and taking sharp turns; with calm yet impulsively driven footsteps going towards...nothing it seemed. 
 
Dom narrowed his eyes incredulously at the android opposite him. Entity-with-the-mind-of-a-supercomputer what exactly?
"No, we haven't won. I take it you've never solved a maze before. The point of the game is to reach the exit. You know, like entering through the front door of a house and leaving through the back door. Simple." He flipped his chained hand palm-up in a silent 'you should know this' gesture. But reading his partner's hopeful gaze, Alpha genuinely seemed to think it had done their team a favor by going down a random pathway. This prompted Dom to ease up his tone, a slight twinge of guilt relaxing his expression to neutral again, after realizing how child-like its mannerisms were. 

"Well...nevermind. Things just started, so we still have time to fix our course.“ He tried to offer an encouraging nod to Alpha. Clearly this was all a new learning experience for it, and there wasn't much they could do at that point except backtrack. “I think we passed a right turn some time ago. Do you want to retrace our steps and see if we can find a better path?"
avatar
Daamodar Bhatia

Posts : 24
Join date : 2018-08-30
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Sireissa glanced at everyone who moved on up to the start. The first group went in followed closely by the second. As she waited, she glanced to Carzeah who hadn't really spoken to her or Aeolus since they had been paired. What was he thinking? Was he upset that he was paired up with her? Maybe? Or maybe he simply had no desire to even par take in the events here in the maze. Should she speak with him? Or leave him alone? The Siren did not have the answers nor did she go and attempt to try and find them out. After all, they were in some sort of mission to find the exit and get released from their cuffs.

Stepping up to the starting point, her duel colored eyes glanced down one way than the other. Which way were they going to go? Not really caring, Sireissa, simply just picked a random direction and simply went. Hopefully they, and by they she meant she, picked the right one.

_________
Randomly picking a direction. Hopefully it works. Or might meet up with Alpha~
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 56
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:39 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Percentile' : 77
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Luna on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm



(Maps do not 100% match up, but here is an attempt to have them match slightly, The Black Dot is Team 3's random roll.)

TEAM 1

You have found a dead end. Alpha and Dom, you are in a rather interesting situation. There is conflict of some kind at either end. Both Left and right. You can hear something going that way and 1 rather good listening talent or investigation like talent can lead you to them without issue next turn! So say Alpha makes a good roll and head in that direction, Dom may go ahead and lead the team that direction completely.

TEAM 2

Congrats! You get to deal with this issue: A GIANT SPIDER AND IT'S WEB! It has taken up the entire corner area before you and has locked eyes upon you! You can fight as a group or run! HP is 15! It is up to you! However, you cannot go forward without dealing with the spider.

TEAM 3

Congrats! You have come across a feral werewolf! It is angry and looking for a fight! It has 15 HP and will chase after you! You may fight it or try and run from it! It is currently to the North of you! Running forward or backwards is acceptable! As well as fighting it. Up to you!


________

As a side note! In this event, I will award people to be creative with their talents. While most (If not all of you) are level 0 or 1, you currently do not have many talents. I will treat this as a level 1 mission where your talents can do a lot more than simply what they state. As well. I will grant everyone a +1 Extra Talent they currently do not have in order to get through this. Pick you extra talent carefully. But please claim it fairly soon in your post. I will also 'upgrade' everyone's attacks to Tier 1 for this event only. Just so you all aren't dealing simply 1 point of damage.

Creativity is the name of the game here. If you can figure out a way without fighting, great! If you can figure out a way to fight it with talents? Great! If you have an item on your person you normally carry (like a lighter), I suggest you use it! You'd be surprised as to what I'm going to allow you to get away with in this event~ Good luck
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 327
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Silky Everflame on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Extra Talent: Succubus Charm (Allure)

"A... A spider?" Silky would let out a soft gasp. It was big, but... It was just a spider right? Stepping forward Silky would take a deep breath, slowly releasing it. "Hey there sweet face... Just let us by... Ok?..." Silky had always been good with animals of all shape and size, not to mention she was a pacifist by nature. If they could get through this without fighting the spider she would feel much better. She would smoosh this monsterous bug if she needed to, but perhaps it could be convinced to leave them alone. Or more so, maybe she could make a friend to help them out if they encountered something else later on down the maze.

Rolling Proficient Talent; Beast taming.


Last edited by Silky Everflame on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Silky Everflame

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-02

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Bonus Talent: To be Decided

Aeolus couldn't help but look at the thing in disgust. Such a big ugly creature. With a web that covered the entire walkway and he was sure it'd feel just as gross, if not more so, than when accidentally walked through a small one. He was about to put his hand out almost protectively toward the woman that was bound to him, but it was too late. She was already stepping forward and dragging him along with her, though he kept as much distance as he could between himself and the creature as Silky... Worked whatever kind of magic she had on it. But did it work? He hoped so... He really didn't want to fight this thing if he didn't have to, preferring to keep their strength while they could for this mission.

Still, he watched the smaller woman work her magic on the beast as he stayed as far away from it as possible, his face remaining as stoic as he could.
avatar
Aeolus Ealdwode

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-06-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 pm

A werewolf? That was interesting for sure. Part of her wanted to go fight it, another part of her wanted to run away. Well, with Sireissa, you never know exactly with that girl. So with her very strange personality, she stepped into a direction that may or may not have helped her in the long run.

____________

Random direction~
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 56
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Percentile' : 13
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Luna on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 am



(Maps do not 100% match up, but here is an attempt to have them match slightly, The Black Dot is Team 3's random roll.)

TEAM 1

You have not moved. Sounds are getting...harder to hear. anyone's game.

TEAM 2

Silky has charmed the spider like it was no problem. The spider happily takes down it's web and allowed you two to pass~ It would gladly jump the moon for Silky any day. You may do whatever you'd like~

TEAM 3

Congrats! You have walked up to the werewolf. You are going to fight. HP of the werewolf is 5. At this point, you cannot flee unless you actually run away with a running talent. Good luck team 3!
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 327
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum