Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 3 1 4
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 4 5
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 13 13 26

Member list
Events/News

It is now November! We are starting up our first Cannon Event~ Whoop! It is an open event where every character may enter. As for the Halloween events? Well some are coming to a close soon and some are going to continue for a bit longer. Check Below for the new event location!
Grand Ball Event
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Today at 1:30 am by Jasmine Ward

» Bad girls always have more fun.
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Patience Rose

» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 3:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:16 pm by Game Master

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 pm by Game Master

» A Grand Masquerade Ball Event
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:17 pm by Game Master

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:26 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:10 pm by Daamodar Bhatia

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:20 pm by Harper Fairfax

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Daamodar Bhatia on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Dom patiently led their team back to the start of the maze. The random noises of who-knows-what petered off as they neared the entrance, but rather than let Alpha reign them along this time, he took the incentive of choosing a different direction. 

He reckoned the other teams had a good head start, but this was a maze so...he wasn't too hasty to catch up. Everyone had the potential to get stumped somewhere down the line. The best move now was to live and learn; much like his eccentric partner seemed fond of doing.
Anyway, what's the worse that could happen?

Random Roll: Percentile
avatar
Daamodar Bhatia

Posts : 24
Join date : 2018-08-30
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 pm

The member 'Daamodar Bhatia' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Percentile' : 26
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Alpha 001 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Alpha did not understand, but it appeared that Daamodar was angry. The android kept quiet and followed the lead of its partner for a time. It had assumed that because they could no longer progress that they had won the game, but that wasn’t the case. Just what was the goal of this ‘maze’ thing? What were the teams trying to accomplish? Reach the exit? There was an exit? None of it made any logical sense to the android, but perhaps allowing Daamodar to lead for just a short while would help it understand just what they were supposed to be doing in order to accomplish this task.

After a minute had passed, Alpha spoke once more. “My apologies, Daamodar. I will try to correct my mistake as we head towards this exit, however this ‘maze’ is quite confusing to me. There are points in here that you cannot progress any further...and we do not know where we are going until we have come across such places? I do not know why someone would build something that is so difficult to traverse.” It looked around the samey scenery as they walked, unable to understand any of what was going on.
avatar
Alpha 001

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-27
Age : 25
Location : New Hampshire

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Silky Everflame on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 pm

"Yay, Mister Spider." Silky could feel herself being connected to this creature. They were friends now. With a giggle, she would turn toward Aeolus, even if he tried to keep his cool she could see the disgust in her eyes. An expression she could recognize. "What's wrong Aeolus?... Are... Are you afraid of spiders?" Pulling her right pale hand up slowly she gently patted Aeo's arm. "It's ok... He's friendly." She giggled softly and turned toward the spider while taking her hand off of his arm. "Alright Spider friend, this maze is dangerous. Why don't you come with, to help keep us safe?~

Looking back to Aeo she grinned, "I don't think it's fair to judge a book by it's cover... A spider doesn't weave a web to scare people.. It weaves it to eat.. It wasn't made to look beautiful... But it takes what it has, and it makes due..." For a moment her voice would seem to lose it's normal peppy jingle, becoming somber for the moment. Then letting her serious thoughts fade she would smile wide, showing him her pearly whites. Her honey colored eyes would seem to gain back her enthusiasm. Letting out a soft giggle she would nod to him, Anyway... Let's hurry on ahead! Lead the way!"

Silky could in a way relate with this creature. Back home she knew the stares of disgust. A daughter of a well-known demon aristocrat. A daughter of a strong demon. A daughter who couldn't do something so easy, so natural as flying. That same disgusted stare, she knew it well. Silky would rather bake cookies rather than spend her time charming and enslaving people. Other demons didn't understand her, she was 'weird.'

As she waited for Aeolus to lead on, the young demon would be quietly lost in thought. In her head, the other soul that shared her body seemed to be irritated that she hadn't just destroyed the arachnid. Not that she could have anyway. The other demon knew Silky lacked physical power.
avatar
Silky Everflame

Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-06-02

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 am

‘Afraid’ was a strong word and one he honestly hated, but it was fine. Though he looked at the thing with disdain, he couldn’t help by return his gaze to the woman chained to him and smile as she patted the thing and then invited it to join them. Aeolus couldn’t say it was a bad plan if he was honest. This creature looked like it would give his life to please the woman and that was fine. He didn’t mind it after thinking that way.

Still, she continued with a sort of… melancholy tone to her voice that had seemed to be upbeat since he’d met her. He stared at her thoughtfully for a moment before looking back up at the spider and sighing heavily. Opening his mouth to speak, he was cut off as her chipper tone broke the silence of the maze, bringing back that excited voice of hers. “Hmmm…” He hummed softly as he looked ahead of them. With only one way to go, he continued forward, keeping pace with her.

”It isn’t that I am afraid of spiders… We all must do what we have to in order to survive and enjoy the life that was given to us, do we not?” He asked in a rather thoughtful tone of his own. ”Some people may hate us or be disgusted or even fear us, but that too is a part of life. Living up to the norms of society is all arbitrary anyway, isn’t it? Each society is different, in its own ways.” He cast a smile down to her and reached up to pat her head gently with his palm. ”Forgive me. The thought of having to kill it and getting blood all over your lovely outfit was what disgusted me the most.” He said with a laugh as he continued to lead the way.

When they came to another split in the path, this time, there were three choices. On instinct, he chose the leftmost path which led them up a little and then down, around a few other twists and turns before coming to yet another crossing. He chose left again and then and then left for the third time. Humming a rather light tune as they walked, the unicorn did his best to keep his senses on high alert for any other danger. Hopefully, their spider friend would help tell them if there was. Ah, but yet another fork in the road… ”Shall we try right this time, my dear?” He asked his companion gently.
avatar
Aeolus Ealdwode

Posts : 35
Join date : 2018-06-15

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:52 am

Well, better to head straight into a fight than to just run away, no? Sireissa was not one to simply shy away from fights. Oh no. This was going to be her time to shine and show her new toy- er...friend, what she was able to do. Oh yes! And with fire and ice or really just ice because Carzeah has not really been around around this entire time and now Trever is gone away, the young siren is ready to strike a pose and hit it with as much power as her tier 0 ability will allow her. Maybe she should have thought about spending some time practicing before hand. Oh well.

_______
Fighting! Ice attack go!
avatar
Sireissa Sleigh

Posts : 56
Join date : 2018-06-14
Age : 45

Profile
Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:52 am

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Tier 0 Attack' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Luna on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:05 am



(Maps do not 100% match up, but here is an attempt to have them match slightly, The Black Dot is Team 3's random roll.)

TEAM 1
You randomly go EAST! The Map to the very right has your pink dot now! As it so happens, you have come to a cross point where you have 3 ways to choose from! choose wisely. You don't know what's out there! Or who is where.

TEAM 2

The spider happily follows after you and will fight for you if needed. It will lay don it's life for +1 encounter. If the spider dies, it's over. Just be careful! Spider's HP is only 5! It does not recover fast! As well, you are now faced with a choice. One is looking directly into a dead end and if you round the corner/s, you will also come to a dead end! You will have to back track!

TEAM 3

You dealt 1 damage to the werewolf! It has 4 HP left! It will attack you back!
Werewolf: 4/5HP
Sireissa: 20/20HP
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 327
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Game Master on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:05 am

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Tier 0 Attack' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 499
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Daamodar Bhatia on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:11 pm

“It’s alright,” he replied absently, raising a hand to scratch the back of his head. Where were they now? Along the way he’d slowly lost track of how to get back to the entrance, and retracing their steps became less and less of a viable option the farther out they journeyed. They hadn’t even run into any of the other competitors yet; which give-or-take might’ve been a good sign. But it made him wonder just what sort of obstacles they could expect from the labyrinth.

Realizing Alpha was still a bit puzzled about the intricacies of the maze, Dom decided to fall from the lead to walk beside the android, slowing their pace so they could easily chat. “Look at it this way. A maze has the same purpose as any other game. All the diverging passageways are here to challenge us. You know, for fun.” Explaining the concept turned out to be a lot harder than he thought. It was easy to see the point when one’d never given a second thought as to why mazes existed, and simply accepted them as a way to pass the time, but for a robot with nothing to match a human standard of memory, maybe it was impossible to fully understand.  


Soon they reached a three-way impasse. He carefully surveyed each direction before deciding to guide the team right
The continued straight for a while then turned a few corners. 

avatar
Daamodar Bhatia

Posts : 24
Join date : 2018-08-30
Location : Twin City

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum