Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

+3
Sireissa Sleigh
Aeolus Ealdwode
Luna
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Silky would look to Aeo, giving him the sweetest biggest smile she could. "I'm glad that I was paired up with you. I put on a good front, but strangers really make me nervous. Ahaha...  I really am happy. You're respectful, and it makes me feel a lot better." With her gentle playful giggle she walked with him, her spider friend following behind them.

As he hummed his soft tune Silky would stay close to him. Aeo wasn't handsy like most guys she crossed paths with, he was calm. And his voice was always seemingly gentle to her. Clearing her throat gently she noticed the dead end. They followed the next path, also a dead end. 'Awe, poop..." Silky would let out a soft huff, trying her best to sound annoyed. "Well I guess it's time to go back, eh?" Smiling up at him, her soft pale cheeks flushed pink. "So... Backtracking then... Which way should we go?"

Silky was pretty much clueless, but she would try her best to help guide them. Unfortunately for Aeo, Silky couldn't lead a duck to water. Turning around they would walk past her spider, heading backwards. Looking up to Aeo she would let her playful expression fade to relaxed. "The spider thing is kinda weird right?.." Before he could answer she would let out her signature silky giggle. "I'm a Succubus... But like.. I don't really know how to use my powers... I mean.. As far as people go. I think 'animals' are a lot easier because they are easy to read. I can watch a dog snarl, and know it's mad. People I just don't get, ahaha." The only other person who knew Silky was a Succubus was her best friend Rune, now Aeo was one of the special few. Looking back to her spider friend with a giggle, checking if it was still with them.

After noting that it was indeed still following them she continued, her eyes moved forward onto the path ahead of them but she still spoke gently at Aeo. "Sorry if I get annoying. I know I talk a lot."
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Werewold is going down. DOWN WITH THE WOLF! How dare it hit her

Attacking again
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:35 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tier 0 Attack' :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 JaVy2sD
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_up12 Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_st16 Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_up15

(Maps do not 100% match up, but here is an attempt to have them match slightly, The Black Dot is Team 3's random roll.)

TEAM 1
You have gone RIGHT! Following the way, you have come across a feral vampire! You can run away or attack it! It has 5 HP! The choice is yours!

TEAM 2

Backtracking, you return to the 3 way point. If you roll a high enough Hearing type roll, you might be able to hear what is going on with team 1. Otherwise, you have to pick a new way to go. Good luck!

TEAM 3

You dealt 2 damage to the werewolf! It has 2 HP left! It will attack you back!
Werewolf: 2/5HP
Sireissa: 19/20HP
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tier 1 Attack' :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 9lKiA1E
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Sireissa had taken a big hit. She was angry. Very angry. And this thing was going to die one way or another. Oh yes, she was going to kill it. Hissing at the beast, she formed another ice shard and flung it at it. Hoping that this one would be enough to kill it

Tier 0 attack
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:35 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tier 0 Attack' :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 GGqb9ii
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_up12 Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_st16 Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Map_up15

(Maps do not 100% match up, but here is an attempt to have them match slightly, The Black Dot is Team 3's random roll.)

TEAM 1
You have not moved. Look at last post

TEAM 2
You have not moved. Look at last post

TEAM 3

Werewolf hit you for 4 damage! Ouch! You hit it for 1 Damage! One more attack and it's dead! It will attack again!
Werewolf: 1/5HP
Sireissa: 15/20HP
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:43 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tier 1 Attack' :
Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves - Page 4 JaVy2sD
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Well, that wasn’t happening. Dom forcefully yanked the chain sideways in an effort to avoid the ravenous creature blocking the path ahead, digging his soles into the ground and dragging his partner around the opposing corner. With this motion they ended up turning another right. Away from the danger. He shot a quick look behind them, but wasn’t able to tell whether it noticed the pair or not. Either way he planned for them to get as far away as possible.

“This is insane…” He took a moment to catch his breath. The fear that previously constricted his chest slowly ebbed away with each exhale. Alpha could probably stand up against a vampire without a second thought, being all wires and circuits as it were, but for Dom this proved a debilitating scenario. The very thought chilled him to the bone. "So we’re not going that way. That’s been established.”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next