Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Kitoroga Shirokami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Kitoroga Shirokami

2 posters

Go down

Kitoroga Shirokami Empty Kitoroga Shirokami

Post by Abel Malach Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:05 am

Kitoroga Shirokami Character image link

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Kitoroga Shirokami
Alias/Nickname: Kito
Race: Komainu
Faction: TCPD
Level: 1, Dropped Jr Valentine

Eye color: Gold
Hair color: Black
Appearance: When Kito isn’t sitting outside the TCPD as the stone guardian of the city, he can be found sporting the uniform of the standard police officer. His human form stands at a towering 7 feet and 2 inches tall and possesses a strong and muscular build that probably would be more intimidating if his kind face didn’t betray him most of the time.

Racial Detail: As a Komainu, he can pull off a number of things. Kito is a very calming and tranquil presence to be around, and also tends to make others feel good just by being around him. Though this may just be his friendly and beaming personality, this can also be because of his different cleansing and warding auras that tend to keep real and personal demons at bay. This probably makes him the worst good cop, but at least he can sense the evil presences to be able to find them as well. Typically, the Komainu are seen in pairs, one usually representing the beginning of all things and the other representing the end of all things. Being the solitary komainu of his shrine and for long periods of time after, he is very used to maintaining the balance involved in embodying both roles simultaneously, as a defender and destroyer of evil.

Aside from the ability to turn his outer skin to solid stone, Kito is also able to transform into two other forms. A Guardian form that stands on two legs and a Traditional form that is your typically how you see them, on all fours. As a komainu he also has the ability to control the ground and most natural elements found in the earth, manipulating it to suit certain needs in varying situation. In a state of meditation, Kito can heal his wounds and meld cracks in his true form, keeping himself healthy in not only mind, but also body.

Personality:  The biggest of goofballs around, Kitoroga is a lover of life and the pursuit of happiness itself and does his best to extend his findings to others. As pure as he is, a being is not complete without sin, and Kitoroga is hardly an exception. He physically cannot say no to a pretty woman in regards to accompanying them for a night. He'll usually keep his dirty mouth to himself most days unless approached first, or unless the woman is simply too beautiful to let her pass him by without a compliment. Even then, he tries to act like a gentleman. Despite all this, Kito is reserved and tactical all other times when he is by himself or among strangers he is unsure of. His dedication and loyalty to his people is what shines greatest in his personality.

History:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Tier 0 Kanabo (Large Studded Club), Tier 0 Katana

Job Items: Handcuffs, police badge, ID, mace spray, sandalwood incense, incense burner, matches, gloves, condoms, motel room key

Money: 520

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Strength
Skill: Woodworking
Endurance: Tenacity, Running
Charisma: Charm
Knowledge: Spiritualism
Awareness: Listening
Combat: Clubs
Extra: Katanas

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Trever (TxValz)
First Account: Siresh Brozus
Second Account: Biran Everard
Third Account: Carzeah
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Kitoroga Shirokami Left_bar_bleue30/30Kitoroga Shirokami Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Kitoroga Shirokami Left_bar_bleue0/0Kitoroga Shirokami Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Kitoroga Shirokami Empty Re: Kitoroga Shirokami

Post by Luna Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:08 am

Kitoroga Shirokami Dreamstime_xl_35852909

Welcome to Twin City, Kitoroga. Enjoy your stay.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Kitoroga Shirokami Left_bar_bleue10/10Kitoroga Shirokami Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:21 am

He has gone. It was nice knowing you
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Kitoroga Shirokami Left_bar_bleue10/10Kitoroga Shirokami Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum