Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Bad girls always have more fun.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad girls always have more fun.

Post by Patience Rose Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:37 am

As he gently gripped her hand it caused her to flinch a bit. Looking up at him bright eyed, swishing her tail back and forth a few rapid times issuing a warning. Deep down she was both thrilled and terrified he had gripped her. It made her heart race, a feeling that felt good. This was like pouring gas on the already lit fire.

Being still close to danger like this was a thrill, dangerous yes. Stupid? Most defiantly. This cop could probably shoot her... Put her face out on watch... If anything... She should kill him where he stood. It would be hard seeing as he was a cop, and they did have training, as did she. A quick smoke bomb, and she could try and slip behind him and stick a knife right into his neck. With the right cut she could sever his spinal cord, or open his throat to bleed out. Killing a cop wasn't something she wanted to do, more so killing THIS cop. He hadn't made his move yet. He hadn't fully pushed her to this. However she was starting to feel backed into a corner. If he kept pressing her she would try and run. Surly there would be some path she could take, a quick shift and back into the alleyway. Anything but killing this innocent, who was simply doing his job.

For a moment she thought about it. She could turn herself in for this man. If only he knew. The moment she was out, she'd be right back at it. Right back into the crime world. He had no idea how deep her life was intertwined with it. And she'd be in so much trouble... SO MUCH... She wondered exactly how much... They would send a lawyer her way, that she was sure of. The 'family' would have her out so fast it would make their head spin... Or.. At least she hoped. That meant calling on them to save her... To use them... She would rather rot.

As the cat quickly processed for a moment, her eyes would seem to click back into reality staring the man dead in the face intensely.

"Thinking about me on a leash now? Dirty, dirty man." The arrogant tone in his voice made  her perk her ears up, narrowing her yellow eyes. The tone in her own voice turned to a soft venomous hiss as she 'twisted the knife' in the already bleeding wound. "Clearly you guys don't... You managed to chase me down, sure. Which I suppose is a achievement in itself... But if you guys were really that good ya' would've brought in the valentines a long time ago... Oh~ But I know.. Your Chief Leo tries hard... I know he does~ He's a good man. Pity he obsesses over the impossible. They are untouchable... But... It doesn't take a 'Kitten' to know that tidbit."

Yawning again she would shake her head gently, trying to play off her viper strike knowing she shouldn't have struck such a sour topic. "No, I'm not planning on coming into the 'shop' with you. I'm not letting you put me in your system. And there's no way that bracelet is worth that much, that kind jewelry is saved for the big gatherings like the city ball." The corners of her lips would once more turn up into a smile. "A kitten at heart perhaps, but I don't wear a leash... I haven't for a long time."

The toothy smile faded to a half grin now, losing her spunk to keep playing with this man. A dead bird, was a dead bird. And if it was truly dead, there was no reason to continue to bother with it. "You can try to take me in. Key word 'try'. However how I see it right now, you and I are friends. Or... We could be~ You caught me doing something bad in order to survive. I gave you the jewelry back without argument. Even offered my help... But~ I guess you're not interested. As much as I wouldn't mind to roll around with you here in the dirt, I doubt your intention and my own are the same. After all this is work right? I know cop, you goat do what you goat do. I'm a bad guy right? And you're the shining knight in armor here to take me in. A true saint. Cleansing a single tiny stain on the already filthy city." Her tail would lower completely now, barley moving at all. Her face relaxed, the toothy smile disappearing completely from her passive face. Her eyes were becoming -eligible, emotionless. "I doubt I'd feel like we were friends anymore if you took me in... In fact, I doubt I could remember anything I've learned. Yeah... I think I would forget a lot off stuff over being heartbroken... It's weird how losing a friend could make someone go so crazy. Do something crazy." Her gaze was on him, her eyes lost the playful glint they might have carried before. "Either take me in, or take my offer... I could help your people in exchange for my unofficial freedom."

Blinking slowly at him the cat's expression switched yet again. The two large ears on her head bounced once, a soft chuckle left her throat. "I can tell you, taking me in is gonna be a pain in the ass anyway... Even when you get me there, I'm going to make it a struggle. I'll make it my goal to make you look like an idiot. Trust me, you'll get plenty of hazing bringing in some stray cat..." Frowning for a moment with a sigh, her voice went soft. "Would it help you if I promised not to do it again? I mean... It makes me money... Pretty much everything I 'might' do makes me money, and would probably make you mad..." Pondering this for a moment, the cat visually brightened up, she had a idea cooking. "I mean... Who knows~ My information could be worth some money... Enough to keep me out of trouble." She hoped he wouldn't push her. If she ran, he would either chase, or put out a warrant for her. He knew her face, which meant he could point her out. This could bring danger to her, and even to her family. The thought of killing him crept back into the back of her mind. The cat really didn't want to, but it was either kill him, or die in a struggle at this point. There was no way she would let a birdie sing. Then again, would the birdie sing? There was no way he wouldn't right? Her ears would lower a bit, dropping her tail. The usual spunky yellow eyes grew cold with a hint of sadness. 'Live for the family, kill for the family, die for the family.' "Or you could just let me go, and we'll act like this whole thing never happened. You go your way, and I'll go mine... I could find a new way to make money that isn't robbing the rich. Either way I'll make sure you won't see again."
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad girls always have more fun.

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:45 am

Cloud-cover suddenly blanketed the construction site. Shadows slowly began to meander over them, and in certain instances cast the area where they were standing into darkness. Patience's eyes were illuminated a pale green during these moments, a noticeable shift in color from their normal golden-yellow, and provided an offhanded reminder of what she actually was. Even more so than the ears, the tail, and the perpetually coy features she carried, this single quality was intensely reminiscent of her supernatural background. 

As much as he wanted to dispute her, Dom surprisingly found himself moved to silence instead. When Patience attested to her value as an informer, all he heard was danger. Was she really so willing to put herself at risk to avoid lock-up? It was a lot more than he could ask. As a human he could deal with a few odd stares and snide gossip from his colleagues. But the stakes on her end deserved a lot more consideration. Maybe even empathy, as much as he hated to cross the law with emotions and what not. Perhaps he’d overlooked something earlier, a part of her lifestyle that was more than a footnote, beyond hunting and shopping and the excitement of the streets.

“You know, I’m really starting to regret that cats can talk,” he sighed, reaching into his other pocket and pulling out a work phone. The monitor flashed on with an unimpressive display of the carrier’s name, then settled on the home screen in its base configuration. A wave of shock fell over him. Eight missed calls? This was a private number after all. And no one else knew it but his unit office. Then he checked the time, and to a second disheartening effect, realized an hour had passed since the initial call was put in. The woman from whom Patience swiped the bracelet had probably gone by now, and hazarding another guess, the time to appease her out of a lawsuit had long since passed. Well, this day just got better…for one of them at least.

After taking a few minutes to remove the tracer and reset the IP to its factory version, he carefully tossed the phone over to Patience. “You’re off the hook,” he said, passing her a rueful smile. “My home number is the one that starts with 0-1-1-4-4. Call me from there and we should be able to correspond without the cops finding out. Yes, I see the irony in that.” The bracelet suddenly felt heavier in his pocket. Having his morals swept to the curb was painful, but no one was perfect; always a viable excuse for sketchy activity. He didn’t explicitly state what the next step in their relationship would be, but she could assume it wouldn't show up on either of their payroll. “So, will you comply?” 
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bad girls always have more fun. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:00 pm

As the area darkened the cat had no problem keeping her eyes fixed on the humanoid male, the reflected light allowed her to see better then most creatures in the dark. It made it easier now. If she really wanted to harm him she could, had he realized that? Her big glowing eyes slowly blinked at him, a sign of trust.

Her bright smile would spread wide as he commented about regretting that she could talk, it made her giggle. Whether he was joking with her or not didn't matter. He amused her. Then he went for his phone which caused her to take a step back away from him for a moment, for fear he was somehow phoning for help.

Once he tossed the phone at her she easily caught it, listening to him. A big stupid expression crossed her face. Ya know~... Usually I get asked for my number... I've never had one thrown at me before." Relaxing her face she let out a soft chuckle. "I assume you're not gonna track me with this, eh? Yeah.. I Comply." Patience let out a soft alluring giggle, tucking the phone away into her jacket. "I'm sure you'll be whispering it soon enough, but you can call me Patience... It's kinda a nickname so don't bother trying to Google me. I'll see you around Cop boy... Sooner, rather than later. Hmhm~ The clouds still kept the construction sight darkened, which had been perfect for her. Before he could react to stop her he would feel her soft lips gently smooch his cheek, her soft whisper tickled his ear. "You made the right choice. Ciao, handsome."

And just like that the cat would shift next to him, turning back to her smaller house cat form and quickly escaping. Before he was completely out of her sight she stopped, turning her head. A long soft 'meow' would come from the feline as she bid him farewell once again slipping out of darkened area.

As she continued on her way she would keep running, making sure to get plenty of distance between her and the cop. Up a fence, across the top, and through a broken window somewhere to some abandoned apartment building. As she shifted back to her humanoid form she would lean against the graffiti covered wall. Letting out a loud sigh Patience would let out a soft laugh. "Phew... That Tasty hunk of flesh almost canned me..." Pulled to the side, her tail would whip around. Reaching into her jacket's pocket she pulled out the phone watching it as it lit up. Holding the power button she shut it off to save the battery.

(We can close this thread and get money for it once you're ready to, but if/when you want to have another non-mission interaction lemme know! I'd be happy to make another thread with you! ^.^ Hmu on Discord! Working on getting a mission up for us.)
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Both of you have gained $33, plus a bonus of $10 for quality posts as well as bringing in a plot that connects two unlike factions into an individual alliance.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum