Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Of course she remembered the plan. They had gone over this a few days ago and Jasmine made sure she went over it again and again as the days came up to it. She frowned at her partner but didn't bother speaking back. He didn't deserve that. With an eye roll, the blonde watched him walk off the dance floor. Part one was commencing. Part two? Well that was all Juliana. Really, if she fucked this up, then there was a lot of things that could go wrong at this point. Maybe more than Jasmine was willing to forgive. But with that, the other girl walked away, leaving Jasmine alone in the ball. Jasmine walked back into the crowd of people. She kept her eyes out and ears open. There were so many people here at the ball, so many different big wigs and small people alike. There was so much she could do and so much she couldn't. But the three of them were here on a mission. And that mission took more energy than stealing the gun in the first place. This was going to be either really fun or really annoying. Jasmine didn't know which. Juliana's voice came in through her ear, calling herself the Raven. People and their code names. "Welcome, how is everything looking? Bronze, you see anything useful in there?" The blonde woman tried her best to stay as hidden in plain sight as she could. Blend in, mingle with people. Smile and nod, take some water as it passed by, maybe even get some snacks. But she was ready for them to send her off when they needed her to. She only hoped that no one else was really paying attention to her.

Proficient:
Sight (To see who's around and watching)
Investigation (see what she can pick up watching others)
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue35/35A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Perfect. He was in and things were looking clear. Entry was granted into about everything he needed as the mainframe just bowed down in his strikingly beautiful array of cellphone keystrokes. "Tiger is swimming. Repeat, tiger is swimming." It was merely to mock lightly at Julianna's cute codename designations though, but if she could see some use out of that, that was cool too. "This bad girl opened her legs right up for me. I should get some contacts to you soon. Stand by. Anything worth watching from the Raven's view?"

Siresh eyed the screens and passed through different selections and commands to attempt to bring himself just a little closer to this guest list.

Proficient:
Investigation
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Captain Leonardo "Leo" Prince
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Prussi10

Leo would be smile wide at this young woman. She was charming, and even though a little awkward she seemed sweet. She was trying her best to be a young lady, Leo could tell. As she spoke he made sure to listen to her soft thankful words, his usual gentle grin spread wide across his face. "Don't you worry. Like you said this place is secure! I do indeed have patrols driving around this entire area." Leo would wink at her, pulling his attention now to the other woman known as Alyse.

Leo would grin playfully at Alyse, "Well if you get too lonely without him around you just say the words, Mrs.Brozus. You and I will go find him together." Leo would nod gently at her. If it wasn't for both of the women being there he would have offered one of them a dance. However, it would be rude to pick one beautiful woman over another.

Then something, or rather someone would catch his attention. The snake himself, Mr.Travis Valentine. For the moment Leo would turn his head slightly toward the threat, narrowing his eyes just a little. For years he had tried to bring the Valentines family down for what they truly were... A family of criminals. He knew what they were, even if the rest of the world believed otherwise. For the moment he had lost his 'prince'-like charm, just for the moment. Looking back to the two women he quickly recovered.

Leo looked to Sireissa, "I'm sorry miss, pardon me for being so rude, but I didn't catch your name. So many beautiful faces it would be a shame to let one walk away without a name." His soft warm smile welcomed her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 pm

The Bullet was here. Would he really still be in possession of the gun? Julianna doubted it strongly. It was his job to get the gun for a higher-up; a job he passed onto Julianna without intending to pay her. It was highly unlikely he'd still be holding onto it. He might have information on where the gun was now, but would he really give it up freely? Only if he was confident that giving the information was pointless as there was no way he expected it could be stolen back. He had an ego and was smug, but Julianna didn't expect him to be that foolish. Still, perhaps it was worth Jasmine talking to him. Afterall, he wouldn't recognize her, that Julianna was aware of, at least. Perhaps if Jasmine was careful, she might be able to slip some information out of him without starting a scene. "It's doubtful the Rattle is being shaken but a conversation with 'the one who wronged the Raven' might be enlightening." Julianna proceeded to describe the appearance of The Bullet and his location so Jasmine could pinpoint him in the crowd. The Rattle was intended to be the code word for 'gun' and Julianna was beginning to realize it likely would've been helpful to discuss the code words in advance.

The first step was to get everyone in position. The second step was to locate the gun. Once its location was known, or at least estimated, Julianna would proceed onto step three. "The Raven's watching from her nest; searching for the Rattle. Raven's eyes are peeled and ears are open."

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:39 am

“Oh, um….” His face heated a little at being caught off guard, and he quietly hoped they wouldn’t be able to tell. The fluffball especially, whose unexpected presence gave him a little bit of a shock. She looked a lot different in all the formal wear. But not as in ‘unrecognizable’. More like in the manner of ‘halfway-upstanding citizen’. Just what exactly was she up to?

Dom moved his arms to his side and returned Chandler’s nod, quickly making up for the last second of silence. “Of course. Everything is up to standard lieutenant,” he replied firmly. There wasn’t much he could say for certain, so this was a somewhat coy answer. Quiet as kept everyone was seeking their own agenda that night. And whether the department liked it or not the party was ripe for such toil of ambition. Yet there was still a lot of time left to be proven wrong, so until the situation demonstrated otherwise, Dom was happy to shell out novel responses to questions of safety. It might even help the other man to cope, who probably couldn't look anymore anxious if he tried.

“A night off? I’ve long forgotten the feeling,” he said more lightheartedly. “A little excitement away from the job could do all of us some good."
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdrá Eingana Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 am

Candy? She hated it. Making a mental note to write that down, as a reminder to herself to avoid at all costs, Valdrá nodded. Despite Harperʼs assurance she still wasnʼt convinced spitting anything out was an option, but the deed was done for the moment, though gladly took the water that was offered. It had just been….weird. Too sweet, far too crunchy and yet sticky at the same time. Nope. She was okay never having to experience that again.

Again she nodded. Introductions. Yes. That was what happened at parties, even she knew that. Showing her face, making herself known. A true test of just how convincing her “drow-ness” could be. So far, no one had questioned it, no one had cared enough to, and for that, she appreciated the impersonalness sheʼd begun to learn was part of such a large group of people that made up a city. No one knew you, and that seemed to work just fine for most people. It did also affirm her belief that Harper was indeed an odd one. But that was okay. She supposed she was too.

“Okay Harper Fa-, Harper,” she stopped herself, flashing a smile at the wolf, before starting again. “Iʼll show my face to your chief and your mayor,” though banished if she knew what a ʼmayorʼ was. It sounded important, and that was another thing Valdrá had learned. Apart from Harperʼs registration, she didnʼt have to go and tell anyone she was in the city. Sure sheʼd assumed that, from what sheʼd read about humanoid culture before she was…taken. But experiencing it was something else. Not that when sheʼd first gotten to town she have had wanted to announce her presence, still much preferring the anonymity, but she could not imagine anyone coming unannounced to her Hoarde for a second, and not presenting themselves immediately. It was unheard of, and would have been entirely unacceptable, if it were even possible. No one just snuck in. Right?

Eyes wandering was Harperʼs did, she wondered how she could tell the “big people” Harper mentioned, from everyone else. No throne. No announcement of who was who. Everyone must just know, based on sight alone. Eyes narrowing, she couldnʼt tell the difference. Maybe dress? Everyone was dressed differently, and everyone was masked, how could anyone tell anyone apart that way? Maybe that was the point? It made her brain hurt.

At mention of someone who might want to speak to her, she turned her attention toward the woman again, suspicious. “Why would they want to talk to me?” She was not a “big person,” after all. At least not here. And that was freeing, in a way, to be able to be fully disgusted with candy, and be nearly certain that no one else but Harper had cared about the expression on her face in the least. She was only starting to realize, if slowly, that she could in some senses do whatever she pleased, and no one would care. She was unimportant. The thought made her smile.
Valdrá Eingana
Valdrá Eingana

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 pm

Alyse Brozus, Jesus's wife
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 11 PuPQaPR

Alyse smiled to Leo Prince and took her cue. There could only be one lady here and Alyse was a married woman.And speaking of being married, she had not seen her husband in a life time. Not that she was the keeper of her husband, or that he was the keeper of her. Just being at this party and not being with the person you came with was kind of off putting. With a smile, she spoke to the two once more. "Well, if you excuse me, I must go find my husband. It was a pleasure to meet you young miss. Until next time, Chief Prince."

With that, Alyse Brozus walked away and headed to the bar. What she found was a fairly large crowd. Not only her husband, but Biran, Westly Fairfax, Avery Soori, and a few others she wasn't too sure about. Well, time to go in and steal her husband away. Walking up to her husband, she slipped an arm around his and smiled up at him. "It is rude to keep a lady waiting for her first dance, dear." Turning her attention to Biran, she curtsied to him and addressed the leader of Untamed. "Good evening, Biran. I should have known you were the reason my husband had been spirited away for such a long time. If you would excuse us, he owes me a dance." She didn't wait for an answer from Biran as she whisked away her husband. They had a few things to talk about, but for now she was going to enjoy her time here.

________
Jasmine:
You see a lot. Juliana gives you a great description of this man. For a split second you think she is describing your brother. But upon looking on him, it isn't true. He's too...greasy, lanky, and he has a crooked smile. Not him. You also see Travis Valentine alone, a male with black hair looking around, and a girl speaking with Chief of Police. There is nothing fishy going on just yet. Yet.

Siresh:
You find this list without any more issue. It was hidden fairly well, but you got a list. On that list you have the following names and descriptions:

• Carzeah Thagh Warden
  • Rachael and Joshua Rossi
  • Cassia Bardiron
  • Arden Ealdwode
  • Daniel "The Bullet" Oswald. For a split second you are convinced it is Daniel, but upon a second look, it is not Daniel.  

Juliana:
You give a good detail of this man. Jasmine can find him easily. However, there is no clear evidence of the gun in the ball area. They are hiding it good. Or it simply might not be in the building. You are unsure at this point. It is still too early to tell.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next