Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 4 1 5
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 3 3 6
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 16 12 28

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to the new year guys! And with the New year you know what that means? The Site's Birthday! Yes! We're officially turning 1 full year old. Isn't that exciting? And what does that mean? Well we're going to have an art contest as well as a questionnaire for characters and people on the site. These are simple event things that give out great rewards! Come check them out everyone~ As well, the Grand Ball is still going strong. Feel free to drop in and see what's going on. It won't be here forever!
Grand Ball Event
Questionnaire
Art Contest
Latest topics
» Just a Bit of Research [Mission Level 1]
Yesterday at 1:12 am by TxValz

» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm by Game Master

» Promotion Party in the Park
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Questioning Attitude
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am by Rune Tyche

» Welcome to Imbibe
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am by Game Master

» A Pair of First Impressions
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am by Rune Tyche

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am by TxValz

» Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm by Game Master

Top posting users this week
TxValz

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Luna on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Lieutenant Chandler Valentine

Saved by Patience. Well that was good and all. Chandler gave her friend, if you could really call her that, a smile. "Well, I am glad that we are in such capable hands." She looked to JT, who was flaring his nostrils again. But she gave him a reassuring squeeze before turning back to Dom and Patience. "Well, then I am glad you are on the case, Bhatia. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the party." Or at least she hoped so. Her gaze shifted over to a seated area with Her grandfather, Elaina, and Rachael Rossi speaking with one another with no Travis in sight. This wasn't going to go over well...but she knew Elaina. And she knew JT. If he saw this he was going to want to do something about this. Well, time to sweep him off somewhere else. Smiling to her husband, she spoke again. "Joseph Travis...I think I want a dance. It feels like we haven't done that in years. Would you do me the honors?" She gave the two younger kids before her a smile and a nod before she and JT walked off, letting The two have a moment of peace and quiet with one another.
Luna
Admin

Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 am

She watched her dance partner carefully, a strange sort of sobering to her expression underneath the smile as she tried to gauge his reaction to her words. Would he be put off by her confession of her job title? She could see the sort of excitement that left him from it, and she bet that she knew what he was thinking for the most part. She hadn’t thought of him as a ‘John’ before, never looked at him like some piece of ass to occupy her for the evening. To her, he was a friend and one she already felt strangely close to, much like she’d done with Silky. She didn’t have a mind for the business. Rune simply went along with her emotions and it seemed to jive well with her business. It was a little more than that. Her smile faltered for a moment and it was clear that she was a bit… Hurt by the sudden shift in the mood, but as she always did, she shook it off with another smile.

”Yes, if you find yourself free. Even if we don’t end up spending all evening in the bedroom, a nice date would be delightful~” Not something she offered to many people, but he probably wouldn’t know either.

Ah, but… Something stopping her from leaving… She laughed softly and looked up at him with an amused look. ”Maybe I’ll answer that question another time, Salem, my dear. No need to worry you with my problems so early in our relationship~” She booped his nose with her own once more. Affection… She so easily showed it to her people and Salem was one of them, though she doubted he knew that either. So many secrets she kept from those closest to her. They were safer that way, weren’t they? From the tangled web that was her secret life…

He stiffened as she moved closer, though if it was from her pressing up against him or if it was from the shock that she herself wasn’t human, she didn’t know and she wasn’t sure if she really wanted to. His smile really was fake and it showed all too well. She’d likely just soured that friendship, but she wouldn’t… She couldn’t accept that. For now, she’d cut the dance short and leave him be for the time being. She’d reproach him later…

But her own thoughts were muddled as she made her way through the crowd. Maybe liquor… The bar sounded like a very good option at the moment. A very good place to drink her troubles away for the evening, maybe dance on a table or two… Yeah, that sounded like a damn good idea. Was it too bad that she was cut short?

”Abel~” She purred his name, the way she almost always did before they got into the hot and heavy of their usual encounters. Somehow, relief swept through her as he bent and kissed her hand and a giggle rose from her throat as she covered her mouth with her free hand, something between lust and allure in her eyes. ”You really shouldn’t be trying to solicit me while in your uniform, you know? Especially with your captain in the same room~” A soft tsk tsk to her voice, but it was clear she was only teasing. ”But a massage? I can give you a massage any day to ease your tired muscles and relieve your… Frustrations.”

However, he struck an already sore nerve and her gaze turned a bit more… Challenging than she originally meant it. ”Salem may not look like much, but he’s a sweetheart. There are many different types of erotic, Abel. And I have a wide variety of hungers.” Perhaps not the best topic to speak about with a ‘perspective buyer’, but still. Salem was one of her people.

Another soft giggle left her as she pulled him a bit closer to her, luckily she was in heels tall enough that she could wrap her arms around his neck properly as she pressed her body against him provocatively while the next song started. ”But a taste of this and a taste of that are different. You’re more like… A strong shot of dark rum. Bold, smooth, a little bit earthy with a sweet yet dark taste.” Her voice slipped lower, erotic and into a more fuck-me kind of sound that she used to get what she wanted with a few of her clients.

”Such a shame your captain is here… Otherwise, I might ask to get drunk on you for the evening.” Rune let out a soft sigh and turned her gaze, though a teasing smile played on her lips as she swayed with him easily to the music.
Rune Tyche

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
10/10  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Just as she expect, these two were very polite. And they didn't suspect anything from her. Biggest mistake, but that was on them. Before she could open her mouth, the red haired woman had decided that she wanted to leave the party. Oh well, there was nothing Sireissa could do about that. It would be rude to run after her, after all. Plus she had the Chief of Police to now deal with. Or distract. Whichever was more accurate. Turning her attention to the officer, she gave him a curtsy. "My name is Sireissa, sir. It is a pleasure to meet you."

For a moment, she allowed her gaze to shift around the room. Giving a quick scan, the siren tried to place where her other coworkers were. The last time she had seen them, they were off at the bar. Were they still there? Or had they moved on? There was work to be done and she felt as if she wasn't doing anything. But, then again, Carzeah was really the person she was listening to. If him or Arden said to go do something, she would. Even if that meant attacking this man here and now. She didn't care. She didn't care enough to really give it much thought. It likely would be fun to do something like that.

Her brief look around was over. She looked up at the man before her and did her best to give him a delighted smile, and not the one that seemed empty and lifeless. It was something she was working on. If only to blend in. Holding out her hand, she offered it to the man before speaking. "I have yet to actually be asked out to the dance floor. I would be very honored if you would be my first dance tonight, Chief Leo Prince."

Once her hand was taken, they ended up on the dance floor. Her gaze shifted around every time she moved. She was trying to see the ball in every direction. Who was around? Who was speaking? And who could she contact for help? Sireissa did her best not to look like she was disinterested in the dance. But....it was just a dance after all. It meant nothing. Anyone could dance with whoever they want. It was a statement, sure, but everyone had masks here so it was hard to really pick out who was important and who wasn't. Made their work easier, but also harder. Oh well.

Proficient: Sight
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
20/20  (20/20)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll