Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Luna Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Lieutenant Chandler Valentine
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 15465810

Saved by Patience. Well that was good and all. Chandler gave her friend, if you could really call her that, a smile. "Well, I am glad that we are in such capable hands." She looked to JT, who was flaring his nostrils again. But she gave him a reassuring squeeze before turning back to Dom and Patience. "Well, then I am glad you are on the case, Bhatia. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the party." Or at least she hoped so. Her gaze shifted over to a seated area with Her grandfather, Elaina, and Rachael Rossi speaking with one another with no Travis in sight. This wasn't going to go over well...but she knew Elaina. And she knew JT. If he saw this he was going to want to do something about this. Well, time to sweep him off somewhere else. Smiling to her husband, she spoke again. "Joseph Travis...I think I want a dance. It feels like we haven't done that in years. Would you do me the honors?" She gave the two younger kids before her a smile and a nod before she and JT walked off, letting The two have a moment of peace and quiet with one another.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 am

She watched her dance partner carefully, a strange sort of sobering to her expression underneath the smile as she tried to gauge his reaction to her words. Would he be put off by her confession of her job title? She could see the sort of excitement that left him from it, and she bet that she knew what he was thinking for the most part. She hadn’t thought of him as a ‘John’ before, never looked at him like some piece of ass to occupy her for the evening. To her, he was a friend and one she already felt strangely close to, much like she’d done with Silky. She didn’t have a mind for the business. Rune simply went along with her emotions and it seemed to jive well with her business. It was a little more than that. Her smile faltered for a moment and it was clear that she was a bit… Hurt by the sudden shift in the mood, but as she always did, she shook it off with another smile.

”Yes, if you find yourself free. Even if we don’t end up spending all evening in the bedroom, a nice date would be delightful~” Not something she offered to many people, but he probably wouldn’t know either.

Ah, but… Something stopping her from leaving… She laughed softly and looked up at him with an amused look. ”Maybe I’ll answer that question another time, Salem, my dear. No need to worry you with my problems so early in our relationship~” She booped his nose with her own once more. Affection… She so easily showed it to her people and Salem was one of them, though she doubted he knew that either. So many secrets she kept from those closest to her. They were safer that way, weren’t they? From the tangled web that was her secret life…

He stiffened as she moved closer, though if it was from her pressing up against him or if it was from the shock that she herself wasn’t human, she didn’t know and she wasn’t sure if she really wanted to. His smile really was fake and it showed all too well. She’d likely just soured that friendship, but she wouldn’t… She couldn’t accept that. For now, she’d cut the dance short and leave him be for the time being. She’d reproach him later…

But her own thoughts were muddled as she made her way through the crowd. Maybe liquor… The bar sounded like a very good option at the moment. A very good place to drink her troubles away for the evening, maybe dance on a table or two… Yeah, that sounded like a damn good idea. Was it too bad that she was cut short?

”Abel~” She purred his name, the way she almost always did before they got into the hot and heavy of their usual encounters. Somehow, relief swept through her as he bent and kissed her hand and a giggle rose from her throat as she covered her mouth with her free hand, something between lust and allure in her eyes. ”You really shouldn’t be trying to solicit me while in your uniform, you know? Especially with your captain in the same room~” A soft tsk tsk to her voice, but it was clear she was only teasing. ”But a massage? I can give you a massage any day to ease your tired muscles and relieve your… Frustrations.”

However, he struck an already sore nerve and her gaze turned a bit more… Challenging than she originally meant it. ”Salem may not look like much, but he’s a sweetheart. There are many different types of erotic, Abel. And I have a wide variety of hungers.” Perhaps not the best topic to speak about with a ‘perspective buyer’, but still. Salem was one of her people.

Another soft giggle left her as she pulled him a bit closer to her, luckily she was in heels tall enough that she could wrap her arms around his neck properly as she pressed her body against him provocatively while the next song started. ”But a taste of this and a taste of that are different. You’re more like… A strong shot of dark rum. Bold, smooth, a little bit earthy with a sweet yet dark taste.” Her voice slipped lower, erotic and into a more fuck-me kind of sound that she used to get what she wanted with a few of her clients.

”Such a shame your captain is here… Otherwise, I might ask to get drunk on you for the evening.” Rune let out a soft sigh and turned her gaze, though a teasing smile played on her lips as she swayed with him easily to the music.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Just as she expect, these two were very polite. And they didn't suspect anything from her. Biggest mistake, but that was on them. Before she could open her mouth, the red haired woman had decided that she wanted to leave the party. Oh well, there was nothing Sireissa could do about that. It would be rude to run after her, after all. Plus she had the Chief of Police to now deal with. Or distract. Whichever was more accurate. Turning her attention to the officer, she gave him a curtsy. "My name is Sireissa, sir. It is a pleasure to meet you."

For a moment, she allowed her gaze to shift around the room. Giving a quick scan, the siren tried to place where her other coworkers were. The last time she had seen them, they were off at the bar. Were they still there? Or had they moved on? There was work to be done and she felt as if she wasn't doing anything. But, then again, Carzeah was really the person she was listening to. If him or Arden said to go do something, she would. Even if that meant attacking this man here and now. She didn't care. She didn't care enough to really give it much thought. It likely would be fun to do something like that.

Her brief look around was over. She looked up at the man before her and did her best to give him a delighted smile, and not the one that seemed empty and lifeless. It was something she was working on. If only to blend in. Holding out her hand, she offered it to the man before speaking. "I have yet to actually be asked out to the dance floor. I would be very honored if you would be my first dance tonight, Chief Leo Prince."

Once her hand was taken, they ended up on the dance floor. Her gaze shifted around every time she moved. She was trying to see the ball in every direction. Who was around? Who was speaking? And who could she contact for help? Sireissa did her best not to look like she was disinterested in the dance. But....it was just a dance after all. It meant nothing. Anyone could dance with whoever they want. It was a statement, sure, but everyone had masks here so it was hard to really pick out who was important and who wasn't. Made their work easier, but also harder. Oh well.

Proficient: Sight
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm

The member 'Sireissa Sleigh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Chandler didn't shake her hand, the gesture in itself made the cat's tail twitch from side to side. Rude. No matter, tonight wasn't a night to worry about formality. They already knew who she was so it wasn't like she cared anyway.

For the moment Patience's attention turned back to Dom, a sly smile spread over her face as she listened to every word that left his mouth. As he spoke about how 'up to standard' everything was, this would cause her smile to change to a slight to frown. He had no idea, did he? This place was crawling with chaos, there was crime all over the place. Then he had agreed to the excitement away from the job, this peaked her interests far more then it should have. What sort of 'excitement' did he want? What was it that kept Mr. Bhatia excited? There was a whole assortment of curiosity that flashed through her head, but for now she would just simply wear her devious smile.

Turning her gaze back to Chandler and JT her right cat ear would flick a little bit as the woman spoke again. This time she was building Dom up, reassuring him that he was doing a good job. Patience's devious smile softened as she listened to the couple. It was sweet watching the two of them. Chandler was so bold compared to meek JT, who seemed to be at a constant frazzle. Without further hesitation Chandler would whisk JT away to the dance floor. With a soft giggle and a wave she would see the two off, for a few seconds there would be a soft longing stare as they headed to the dance floor.

Looking back to Dom, Patience would let out a soft sigh. "This place sure is busy tonight, Eh? So many people... So much to look at... If only you knew how actually unstable this place really is." Her smile would change devious once more, she would quickly change the subject more interested in him rather then all of the criminals running around. "So... A little Excitement, hm? And what is it Mr. Bhatia finds exciting? I'm curious what you do on your days off... You seem like the type that never stops working." Her eyes would have a playful happy glimmer to them.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:11 pm

As Arden would be sitting against his new spot, somewhere against a wall blending in he would keep his ears open for any conversations about weapons. Surely someone here could be looking to trade arms. Sipping his scotch he kept is senses open to anything that might catch his ears.

(it's a short post I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to get the ball moving)

un-prof: - Hearing
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:11 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:32 am

He ceremoniously saluted the pair as they moved to the dance floor. Quite the charismatic duo. Their dynamic as a couple reminded him of the relationship between his sister’s voti and their father, with the former being pleasantly idle in her ways, yet strict when called upon for responsibility. They weren’t making as many rounds as the rest, but without a doubt they’d stay sharp throughout the night.

“Unstable?” he said dourly. “Is that right?” He regarded Patience with little gratitude to show for being bailed out. She was pretty good at reading a situation, he would give her that, but surely it was safer not to appear overly familiar that evening.
Still, there was a strong decisiveness to her voice that made him curious. She seemed smug about something. Earnest even, and a mask couldn’t really hide the craning ears and preening tail that bespoke all her inner emotions. Then again she was a cat and this could be taken as her default setting, which he was more likely to believe than the idea of something being remiss at the party. The other woman had thought so too -Jasmine, the significance of which he currently drew into question.  

The sparkle in her eye made him pause for a second. Golden as always; a lot more rare to see in human forms. “I’m more interested in what you’re doing at a Valentine party,” he replied, avoiding her question and tossing an idle look over the crowd as the music rose. The dancing figures swayed in and out of their vision, some very graceful in their swaying, and others having taken to their own tempo. “If this is your idea of fun then I’ll be surprised.”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:16 pm

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 Kiss-s10
Rachael Rossi

Rachael sat there and looked out to the people dancing and enjoying themselves. It was disgusting how these people simply flocked here just because someone handed them free food and drink. It was the prefect set up for a lot of things. In situations like these, it was easy to poison your enemies while taking out the cattle. Deals could be done, stealing could be done....the possibilities were endless. Oh how there was simply so many things that could have been done on this night. But, this was not her event. This was not her dinner party. The entire city was here, so she was simply going to enjoy tormenting the owners of this....special...thing. The only question being, when was their host going to show his and her ugly face?

Crossing her legs and leaning forward, keeping an eye on a few people, their very own Mayor Strider came into view, dragging along Elaina Valentine with him. A smirk wormed her way onto her face as she glanced up at both of her new found partners for the moment. Strider was always as 'kind' and friendly as always. Elaina? Well, even though she seemed like she was trying to stay calm, Rachael was sure the right amount of choice words were going to be enough to push her over the tipping point. Now this was a game she could get behind.

Shifting in her seat again, the devil woman leaned back and spoke. "Joshua? I believe he is off getting me a drink. Though, I am shocked your husband doesn't have you on a shorter leash, Elaina. Normally you are glued to his side." A snicker got past her. Okay, that was being a bit forward at this point. Time to rein it back a bit. "Forgive me, that was rude. It is just a shock to not see him with you. You two are a complete pair, though. And Mister Mayor, a pleasure to see you as always. How is my son treating you? I assume he's off to go dry clean your wonderfully beautiful golden wig of yours. How do you keep it so fresh and sleek? Some women don't even get that shimmer even with natural hair." Her gaze shifted over to Elaina again after that comment. "Why don't you ask him what he does? I'm sure you could use it."

Now that she got them both riled up, Rachael sat back and waited for the fireworks to start. The two hosts firing off against a guest? How would the press feel about that? If it was printed in the right lighting, there could be another fiasco. Rachael loved seeing that chaos. She was tired of seeing Trever Valentine in the tabloids.

_________

Sireissa: You don't see shit. You are doing too many spins.

Arden: Oh boy do you hear something good. You hear the following:
Welcome, how is everything looking? Bronze, you see anything useful in there?"
This is coming from the blonde that was with a group of 3 but now is alone walking the ballroom.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Joshua Rossi
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 12 18-alu10

Joshua had arrived at the bar only to be seen with rats running around. Valentines were as far as the eye could see. It was no secret, at least not to him, that most the males here, owed allegiance to Travis Valentine in one way or another. Be it by blood or by loyalty. However, there was one here that seemed to defy that. Biran Everard, though the story on him was as savage as he turned out to be, it gave Joshua an idea. A very fun and exciting idea. Once he was given his glass, he ignored the other conversations going on with him. Though he picked up from what that dark haired male had said. Arden something or another if Memory recalled. One of his. Not that Joshua cared much right now, but it the conversation was just enough of a launching board for him to start stirring some drama.

"I heard, through the grapevine, that someone had infiltrated your facility." Joshua moved over to Biran, trying to indicate a private talk away from the bar. "I assume the details are confidential, but I'd love to speak to you about it. I feel as if you should be pervy to some new information I had heard." New information or just information. Mostly lies, but still some of what was going to be coming out of his mouth was to be truth. But, just some.

Once the dark haired male got the white haired one on a walk with him, Joshua glanced around the room and started to speak in quieter tones. Word around the street is that Travis hired someone to take something from you. I'm not one hundred on the details myself, but from what I hear, Travis got the information from a very important inside man..." Joshua wasn't going to name names, but he was going to go and turn to Westly Fairfax specifically. It was no secret, at least from him, that Westly was Travis' great grandson. Not only that, but also Kaleb's brother. And who did Kaleb work for? Travis himself. Returning his gaze to Biran, he'd let out a sigh. "I'm sure the information was passed on simply in a friendly way....but for someone to betray your trust like that and take it to Travis himself? That must be an all time low." Hopefully that was enough to bait him to go after Travis himself. This party was currently dull. It was time to start spicing things up. Joshua gave him a sympathetic look before glancing around the room and looking at Travis, who was currently alone and by himself.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next