Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Game Master Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:28 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Patience would grin as she caught the sudden panic in Harper's voice. Her answer was scattered, she didn't seem to have very much trust in her own plan. This caused the cat's grin to widen further in a very devious way. Then when she mentioned Trever, Patience shook her head. "I try not to look at him directly. That man breathes fertility."

As Harper would continue on to scold her now about Leo, the cat would shrug in a playful way. She would have protested about how 'handsome' the chief of police was, and it was hard not to have his hands all over her body. Anything to rouse more of a reaction out of Harper, but the wolf would finish scolding her and give her a quick hug then escaped before the cat could poke anymore fun.

Silly woman. Patience was more then careful about who met her. To Leo she was a common black stray house cat, nothing more. However... Dom... Now that guy knew who she was. Which wasn't fully an 'accident'. At lest it wasn't now. Thinking about tall, dark, and handsome would cause the cat to look around. She wondered if her 'partner in (undoing)crime' was around. Swishing her tail from side to side she spotted not only him, but Boss and the Lady as well. Dom seemed to be busy with a woman, which caused her tail to flick a little more. Annoyance? Jealousy? It didn't matter. Dom wasn't her lover, he was someone she worked with. For now she would leave him alone, letting him handle his business with said other woman. In time she would make her way to him, bother him a bit. More so, she just wanted to speak to him even if it was about nothing important. The only people she really care to get to know where those in the family. The very same family that would take her attention for now. For now she would ignore the idea of bothering Dom, making her way toward her (as she sees them) 'owners.'

The cat's stride was slow and casual, she made sure no one had been paying attention to her as she moved in close to Travis and Elaina Valentine. Stopping in front of them the cat would bow her head respectively toward Travis first then to Elaina. Patience made sure to change out of her street clothing when she returned home and made an appearance around Elaina. Tonight however she was dressed very formal, making sure to keep her appearance extra fancy out of respect for the ball. "Beautiful night, no? This event is quite lovely... Your work really shows each year, Lady Valentine." As she spoke to them both her eyes would slowly blink toward them, a cat sign of love and trust. Behind her her tail didn't move, it stayed still behind her still. Her large black ears would remain pointed forward listening to any word they offered her. Before they could answer her there was a promise she had to keep. Lowering her voice she would lean in slightly and whisper to them, "Miss Harper sends her love. She's in uniform tonight, but will attempt to eventually make her rounds your way. And, she'll make it for the Christmas party." Straightening herself back up she waited for their words.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:51 pm

Fear. It was actual fear that gripped her. How long had it been since she had seen that man? How long did she think she was safe from him? The last time she had seen him, he had cornered her days before her wedding with Samuel York. The two had gotten back in touch with one another and decided to try and work things out. It worked out well and she said yes....until he came and found her. Until he came and reminded her of just how week she really was. After that encounter, she ran off, leaving York there at the alter without a word or reason. She had hoped that that was the last time she had ever seen Abel.

Jasmine scanned the room again, looking for him. You'd think the half angel would have a hard time finding a man in a mask, but that man was one of the few men she could recognize in an instant. She had spent four long years of her life staring at him. Every inch of that man was etched into memory....

Her stomach was doing flips as she lost track of him. A frantic search was now starting. Just as she was about to start moving again, a hand reached out towards her as a voice spoke. On instincts, the blonde woman moved her hand and readied to deck the guy. To Deck Abel. A dick punch would do nothing to the man. At least one in the face would be enough to get her away. However, the moment she turned to face the man who had spoken to her, her movements stopped. The man before her was not Abel. Oh no. This man was none other than Siresh Brozus.

Jasmine stood there, frozen for a moment. She could hear him speaking to her and she knew he expected some kind of retort back. But....why was he calling her Miss Ward? Of all the things he could be calling her, he's doing that? The blonde woman narrowed her eyes at him, almost not trusting him. But this was Siresh she was dealing with. And his questionable face behind that half of a mask made her realize she was acting a bit more savage than normal. Okay, it was time to reel it back in and at least answer him. "I...I don't know how to dance, actually."

The shock in his face was priceless. But, as she expected, a grin spread his lips out as he whisked her away to the dance floor. Couples around her were already starting to dance; confident in what it was they were doing. Her gaze flashed from one to the next before Siresh took one of her hands and placed it on his shoulder before placing it now on the small of her back. The half angel looked around again, seeing if this was actually the correct way couples were dancing. And, sure enough, they were. At least he wasn't doing something weird with her. "You keep surprising me more and more, Siresh."

The two started. Like his brother said, he was an excellent dancer. Though, try as she might, Jasmine couldn't help but keep staring down at her feet. He was a great leader in this dance, but she was unsure where her feet should go. More than once she ended up stepping on his feet. This was embarrassing and it clearly showed on her face. She was terrible at this. Getting frustrated at herself, Jasmine let go of him and attempted to walk away. "Siresh I can't...I keep stepping on you. Why don't you ask Juliana to dance with you. I'm sure she is much better at this."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Travis Valentine
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 11016610

Mayor Strider
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 11079110

Travis smiled warmly at his wife as she spoke to him. If truth be told, it was not just Strider who pulled it off, but Elaina as well. Strider might have been able to promote it, but without her touch, it would never have come to pass. However, his wife was on to different thoughts as they made their way towards Mayor Strider. It was at this part in the conversation that his dear wife started to panic, thinking her first born son was feeling ill. No such thing. If anything, Willow was done with children from his son. Nineteen. He had nineteen children. Not from her of course. Between his three wives,the succubus Lorvain, and Rhyan Rossi, he had managed to collect a small army like no one had seen. Many worked for him, though some strayed from the family business. Not that he minded. It strengthened his hold on the city.

"I think the two are doing fine without that, darling. There is nothing wrong with him one way or another. I believe Willow herself is requesting she takes a break. Velvet and JR still live at home with her. Wait for them to move out and then you can start making baby items for her." That would be enough to please the woman for no. Elaina loved children. She had many children of her own, nineteen grand kids, and over six great grand kids...if you could count some of them.

As the two glided along, a familiar face appeared before them. Patience complimented the party, which would only cause Elaina to glow even more so. Travis nodded to his adopted daughter, though she would argue against it, and spoke. "Thank you for your kind words. You look lovely this evening. As well, we look forward to seeing Harper later tonight. It is kind of her to take time out of her day to come see us." He released Elaina to allow her to roam over to the black cat animalian. Knowing his wife, she would want to examine Patience's outfit as well as hug her. As Travis stood back, watching the interacting unfold, Mayor Strider would finally come through and see them.

The elven man made his way to Travis and gave the man a grand smile. "Ttravis, it is wonderful to see you here. As well as Elaina. A vision as always." Strider moved to Elaina, taking her hand and giving it a kiss as a proper man should. If anyone else would have done so, Travis would have stopped the motion before it started. Agis Strider? The man might as well be Travis' flesh and blood at this point. The bond the two shared went further than simply friends. Truth be told, the man would be Travis' only trusted family friend. A title no one else has ever achieved.

Regardless, Strider continued his greeting. Turning his gaze to Patience, he repeated the gesture if the cat would allow him to. "And you young lady. You look just as stunning as Lady Elaina here tonight. Thank you for gracing us with your presence tonight." Comments like those some people could say was shameless flirting. But this was Mayor Strider. He was born in a world where to be a man, you were a gentleman through and through. As well, his heart had belonged to a lady long ago passed. A scar that would never heal for him. To those who knew the Mayor well, comments like those were simply comments. As well as truths. While he kept things light and refreshing, he would never stir the pot with lies and back handedness. If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all.

"I hope I am not disturbing anything. I simply wanted to whisk away Elaina for a spell. If that was alright with you, Travis."

Travis glanced to Elaina. Giving her hand over to Strider did not bother him nearly as much as it used to. Strider would keep her safe. Likely, it was to talk about how the party was going. Speak to a few others in the mean time. It would also give him a chance to speak to Patience. After Elaina's 'attempt' to say no, the two walked away to talk about the party and how everything was going. As well as gossip as they do about the happenings around town. Today's topic, possible couples at the party and how to get them together.

As for Travis? Well he now had a moment with Patience. Mostly alone. He started to walk, instructing her to step in beside him. "Have you learned anything as of yet? Or anything new come to your attention?"

EDIT: Forgot the roll Arden has done. Here is what you see:
NPC Jesus is armed and deadly under his suit and tie. Don't let that Brozus smile fool you.
Biran: He was talking with a blonde woman who then walked away. Biran is also the leader of Untamed. No mask for him

Last edited by Luna on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:28 am

Biran was the sort of guy that was used to tragedy, used to violence, gore, sickness, famine, whatever suffering, you name it. Biran had been there done that, already had that T-shirt even at his young age. Or so he thought. Arrogant and typically full of life and vigor, the dark skinned man turned a shade more akin to the hue of his hair. When Jasmine layed the horrid news down it was completely silent between everyone in attendance. Even Jesus didn't have anything to say, and he typically knew what to say in every situation. There wasn't a long time between her confession and her trying to make an escape. He fucked up. Biran royally fucked up. "You...yeah. You take all the time you need, ok? Get...some...uh...rest? Rest right, she needs rest?" Biran, cluelessly looking to Jesus or any other companion on this one. She was out without another word though and Biran couldn't help but slap his palm to his face in absolute shame.

What was done was done though. Even if one of his soldiers fucking hated him now, there was always a fine drink to console him. Biran ordered a mead from the bar so he could casually sip and go as needed. A type of wine that was rather unpopular in the modern realm, however if he knew his family, they would make every effort to please. Elaina was good to him like that, despite having such a stick up the ass husband. Amber eyes turned to Jesus now who was still a seemed a little dazed from that interaction. But why? Oh. Well. Perhaps he shouldn't ask. Who knows what he and his wife went through in the past on their long road to 6 beautiful kids. Biran wondered for a moment what that would even be like, having a child on the way and then losing it before it's life even starts. The thought was heavy for him actually. He wasn't anywhere close to starting a family, but he couldn't hide from himself that it was something he desired from life.

After a long moment of drinking in silence by the bar, Biran was about to break the ice again with his long time friend, but the moment didn't come. Two strangers approached the bar, one speaking loudly about cracking open a cold one with the boys while the red head looked less than interested. The chimera lord had never seen the dark haired man but the cold looking red maned man looked slightly familiar. He spent a good deal of time trying to place it but it just wouldn't come immediately. Might as well jump on a conversation though. Maybe it would make Jesus feel better. "Aint that the truth?" Biran would hold up his glass to that. "Remember the good ol days in the Corps, Jesus? Sergeant Brozus over here used to give us the thrashing of our lives but just when we thought he sucked all the life out of us he'd crack open one beer. Just one. Set it down in the sand and walk away. Boys, you would of never seen a bunch of fucking boots move faster in your life." Biran then offered a hand to the bulky male who funny enough was the first man he ever saw who was exactly his height. "You're probably more interested in the well over here, but since I've interjected myself anyway, you may as well get my name. Biran Everard. Mercenary and mercenary coordinator of Untamed." He wasn't much of a mystery. Things he probably should keep on the down low he usually put all out on the table. What did a man like old Ironside have to be afraid of?
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdrá Eingana Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:35 am

Overwhelmed would be one way of describing Valdráʼ Einganaʼs immediate reaction to stepping foot inside The Valentine Casino, and that was even before she meandered her way to the ballroom itself, headfirst into Twin Cityʼs masquerade. Fascinated would be another, feeling far more confident in her ability to blend with the mask slipped over her face, following in the wake of other somewhat late party-goers as they made their way into the depths of the party itself. Masks on masks, though the fact that hers also covered most of the tattoo scrawled across her face certainly helped, eyes shining from behind her eveningʼs armour.  

At Harperʼs insistence, here she was, in a black dress too big in the bust, and far too long, but beautiful none the less, even if she did need to hold it up like a victorian human descending down a spiral staircase, in fear of falling flat on her face. The wolf woman had mention it over the course of days, speaking about meeting other people in the city, and making friends, and while the thought of being able to observe so many people in one place was appealing, it wasnʼt until the woman mentioned free food that she finally relented. And so she had borrowed a dress, adding yet another line to her mental tab of what she would eventually owe Harper Fairfax, and a pair of black slippers, not brave enough yet to attempt running the gauntlet of heals just yet. She hadnʼt exactly been on two legs all that long, to be fair.

The amount of different bodies, and smells, and feelings swirling around the room made for an interesting if not completely disorienting mess as Valdrá stepped farther inside, but it was the food that she gravitated toward. Apparently, despite her tiny body, her appetite had not diminished in the least, and while she appreciated how hospitable Harper had been, if there was a way she could fend for herself, even if that meant poaching free food in order to do so, she would. She would find her wolf guide soon, she told herself, pride coloring her thinking as she marched forward with purpose. She had been to parties before, of course, had been hostess to celebrations back home, trained from the day she was hatched to fulfill the role of what humans considered royalty. She could handle this. Sure, the different races in this room alone was more than sheʼd ever been witness to her whole life, and sure, being in such a public space was as dangerous as it was important to find what she was looking for. But she could not hide in the Fairfax residence forever. She needed a job, money, to learn enough to fend for herself long enough to get what she needed. None of those things were going to be found if she did not find them herself. Harper had mentioned the possibility of a job even, at this event, if only to get a little bit of spending cash, but one practice run attempting to “serve” Harper a meal had ended so disastrously she had thought better of it, even if Harper was too kind to say as much. So she was here as a guest, as an observer, of how she ought to be conducting herself, thin leather notebook she had ʼfoundʼ tucked into the bag slung over her shoulder, ready to research. And eat.

“Be normal, be normal, be normal,” she whispered quietly to herself, navigating through the throng toward the buffet table, as keen to go unseen as she was to snack.  “Just be normal.”
Valdrá Eingana
Valdrá Eingana

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcos Magna Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:26 pm

“A party? When was the las’ time you went to a party?” Asked Calum. He ran a cloth along the bar top, swiping up any spilled mess that may have built up.

“It hasn’t been too long.” Relatively speaking, said Dante as he stepped out of one of the back rooms. His polished shoes clacked against the wooden floors of the bar, he rolled his cuffs up and glanced at a work schedule Calum had made for some of the other staff. “Take care of Imbibe Calum while I’m gone. Shouldn’t be too long I suppose.” He fetched an overcoat, draping it around his shoulders.

“I’m in charge? What about Ash?” He slammed an icepick into a large block of ice, cracking it into several pieces.

“Ash is seeing to my Bar Flies at the moment.” He commented. “Can’t have them thinking I’ve stopped caring simply because I’ve stepped out for the night.” He chuckled. “No need to worry Calum… I’m most certainly not.” He walked towards the door, flicking on some of the patio lights before vanishing into the streets.

~~~~~~ A Violette Affair ~~~~~~

The sound of ice shaking in a large tin shaker filled his corner of the ball room. He worked with the speed of two, mixing a concoction meant to both dazzle and charm. A pyramid of thinly stemmed martini glasses laid on the counter, a small maraschino cherry sat dry at the bottom, waiting patiently to be filled. Flipping the large shaker once more he popped off the top and poured the mixture down the glasses, a violet colored waterfall pouring from the tin waterfalling down the glasses, filling them to perfection. Admiring his handiwork, he smiled at the finished product as did his onlookers.

“For your drinking pleasure I present, the Aviation. May your night soar as high as this cocktails name implies.” He said bowing ever so slightly to the group of people, in a matter of moments the pyramid was dismantled, and another ground of satisfied customers was off to get back to the festivities. His eyes scanned the event hall, a warm comfortable smile remained ever constant on his face. He cleaned and prepped his station, slowly witling away at the drink orders that came in. His eyes fell on a few in particular, those that gave off a nervous vibe. His intuition screamed in the back of his head, ‘pay attention to these ones’ you never know when something interesting might pop up. Money was all well and good, and this job certainly paid well… But that wasn’t why he was here, no what he was after was much more unique, much more personal, and oh so much more valuable. “Tonight, should be… Quite the eventful one.” He mused to himself, getting back to work, but always keeping an eye and ear out.

~~~~~~ Reference Links ~~~~~~

Aviation

Dante's Attire
Arcos Magna
Arcos Magna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Ah~ He was just too much fun to tease. Like a dog with their favorite squeak toy. She really did enjoy the way he seemed to be so nervous with her and yet go along with her anyway. It was a… Nice change of pace compared to the handsy and overly dominant males she normally catered to. Not that she didn’t enjoy them either, but Salem had a strange quality to him, one that made her more at ease around him. She didn’t need to put up a front around him. She could just be who she was and what she was and he’d still go along with it regardless.

She gave a laugh as he stammered over her loose invitation for playing with her al night, but said nothing more than that as she pulled him into the crowd. It wasn’t too surprising when they began their dance that he was more focused on keeping the tempo than just going with the flow of the music, which was what most people did, but it meant that they weren’t exactly well versed with dancing. Then again, not many people were as well versed as she was in the subject.

But Rune listened carefully to him, allowing his words to sink in. A writer… She wondered what subject he wrote… Not that reading was her biggest forte, but she did enjoy a good book every now and then (though they were mostly fluffy romance novels or a good old thriller novels). Curiosity was almost too much to deny, but maybe he had a few copies with him still? Or maybe saved on a computer? Maybe she could get a few from him, if that was the case. But a topic for a later day, perhaps.

”I’ve heard that before, especially for humans, I would assume. But seeing as how you got here just fine, it would seem like your novels are well worth the read. Perhaps you have an extra copy or two laying around?” She said with a slight laugh, trying to play it off a little, but at the same time also being serious. But her next question… Her intuition told her to pry a bit more, but she’d let him off for the night. ”Twin City is quite good for that kind of thing. We have all the drama, scandals and murders you could ever want in any kind of book. Add to that the magical aspect, and most people would be dying to dive into one, I am sure.” The dog laughed again, easily keeping the conversation while moving to Salem’s pace.

However, when the subject was turned to her, she looked away from him, sliding her gaze across the room, her smile turning almost nervous. How did she answer that properly? It wasn’t that she was ashamed of her job, but she really didn’t want Salem looking down on her for it either. Not to mention how he easily complimented her on how she seemed so used to what was around her. It was true, of course. She almost always attended these kinds of things, but she was always so much more nervous that she’d meet her folks at one of these events and then the entire night would be ruined. To her delight, she hadn’t yet.

”I do a lot of things here and there. I wouldn’t quite call it job hopping, but I enjoy odd jobs. It keeps the monotony of my other profession from growing too old. But to answer your question correctly, I’m a sex worker at the Heart Brothel.” She was blunt and to the point about it as she looked back up at Salem. ”But I’m quite fond of you, Salem. It might just be on the house for you if you catch me on a night off~” The usual seductive and teasing grin on her face as she pulled him a little closer, leaning up to touch noses with him affectionately before pulling away once more. It was a very fun past time to tease men…

Another soft laugh left her as she continued to dance at their steady pace, removing her arms to wrap them around his neck as she moved in even closer to him. ”And to answer your second question, yes. I was born and raised in this city, to two people whom I’d rather not admit to being related to. It would be my greatest joy to leave one day and never look back.” Another soft laugh, slightly defeated before she sighed. ”But that likely isn’t in the cards for me either. I’ll likely live my entire life and die here one day in the very distant future. Barghests have no actual life-span, you know?” She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. ”We just kinda live until we’re killed or we give up on living.” Ah, but she was being too talkative about her own kind now. Not that it really mattered, nor did Salem want to know all the details about them, she was sure.

With another shake of her head and a soft laugh, she turned the conversation away from herself. ”But that's a talk for another time, perhaps…? Death is certainly not on the menu for the next millennium or so and least of all tonight while I have such an interesting companion~” She flattered as she danced against him, swaying him along with the music as she booped her nose against his once more, affectionate as always. ”But I suppose, I should let you get back to work, hmm? Wouldn’t want to distract you all night. But hit me up, alright? You have my phone number now and my personal cell is written on the back. Come find me after you get off work and I’ll share my last dance with you~” The dog winked at her human as the song came to a close.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Avery Soori
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 19679510

Walking into the casino, Soori would be dressed in a elegantly plain red dress. It was tight around the top, enough to press her breasts together highlighting her cleavage. (See picture for dress.) Her shoulder length hair would be lightly curled, a delicate golden mask on her face. She wore black heels, which clicked with each swaying step she took. Around her waist, under her dress was a black garter belt like holster, that had a strap going down her thighs on both legs. Around her thighs was another separate belt, on one side of her outer thigh she sheathed a dangerously sharp combat knife. Serrated on one side. The other side she holstered a small handgun. This was the reason she had chose this particular dress, it effectively hid her weapons, and no one would ever ask a lady to pull up her dress to look for them.

Making her way through the crowd she found herself going to the bar first, where she would spot Biran, and Jesus. The party was hopping already, but seeing these two would cause her smile to widen. Walking up to Biran, she would catch his conversation. Clearing her throat so he would notice her, she made sure to make her voice loud enough to interrupt. "And if you got that beer, the feeling of drinking it in front of everyone else was like winning a war." Soori would grin wide, "Hello boys." she rested her right hand on her hip slightly raising it.

Dress: Link
Mask: Link

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Elaina Valentine
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 6 Received_10207509212515233

Elaina huffed gently in slight protest as her husband assured her things were fine and that perhaps she should wait on making new gifts for the coming arrival, whether it was coming or not. The wife of the Valentine lord couldn't stay very cross for too long though, for the second she looked back up at him she was already beaming with delight again. As if their entire marriage and lives together flashed before her eyes the moment she looked to him. In some cases, this was true. Elaina had a wonderful habit of recalling the amazing years they had behind them, even in grave times. But today was a splendid day with a wonderful evening before them.

And it kept getting better already. Through the crowd and all else going on, Patience had found them. As her husband spoke she took the background, but nodded and spoke her own words to echo his. "Thank you for your kind words." "I'm humbled, truly." "You look lovely this evening." "As always." She had nothing to add on behalf of what Patience said regarding Harper, as it was already well said by her husband so she agreed with a soft nod. Travis removed his arm from hers and she was allowed to roam freely. Not that it was a leash or that she felt she couldn't leave his side unless permitted to do so, but they were a couple set in very old and traditional ways.

Even if that's how it looked to the younger people, Elaina wasn't one to care. She was owned by her husband, in mind and body. If you loved and trusted someone so deeply your life revolved around making them happy, what was the problem. Travis loved her the same in return and protected her and made sure she wanted for absolutely nothing. It was more than fair return to happily tend to the household, cook, rear his children, greet him at the door to hang up his coat and give him a drink after a long day. There were women that seethed at the thought of 'serving' a man that way. Oh, how she'd like to 'serve' them a fucking attitude adjustme- Oh right, Patience.

It was like that whole inner dialogue had actually turned her into some dark creature as she made her approach, but once she was right in front of Patience her typical demeanor came through full force and she was back to beaming once again. "Darling, you are stunning. This dress would be nothing without you. It is a becoming choice for you, I like it. Black is your color, after all." Though at times that may not seem like a genuine compliment, Elaina always made a point to give the credit where it was due, and not to some thing that was made and put on a rack to be sold. Sure, the dress was stunning, but not as much as the individual wearing it. Any rat could wear a dress, of course the dress looked nice then. That spoke nothing to the person who wore it, even if that was the more commonly accepted compliment. Elaina placed her hand atop her soft ear and ran her fingers down and through her hair. "Lovely." She complimented the girl before her once more, nearly on the verge of tears. She gripped her tenderly at both arms and gave her a kiss on both cheeks before looking to her again with gentle eyes. "I hope I will see you at Christmas as well this year." And with that she was back at her husband's side.

She realized that Agis was here in the flesh. Leave it to the man to find them in a large crowd. Elaina was absolutely delighted to see him, as always. Before she knew it he was asking her husband if they could roam off together for a moment. She looked up at her Travis on that. "Oh, Mr. Mayor I couldn't...without my husband? What will everyone think?" She of course didn't care and Travis didn't either and gave her off and put her in the trusted hands of his best friend. If the press wanted to make an issue out of a walk and talk, he could put them all in cement shoes before the story was even posted. Not that she saw that kind of behind the scenes action. She happily went along and took the arm of the Mayor so that she could be whisked away. She blew a kiss over to Patience as they were off. "Agis, the party is doing swimmingly, as expected. With you at the helm, who could ever deny that you are simply the best?" And she meant that both as being A+ party planner and obviously A+ mayor.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next