Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Consumable Items  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Consumable Items

Go down

Consumable Items  Empty Consumable Items

Post by Game Master Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 pm

You might be thinking that there must be some way to keep yourself alive and or do talents that you are not proficient in....look no further because this thread will give you all the juicy items you may buy with that hard earned money of yours!

Consumable Items are as the name suggests: You use them and they vanish. But not to worry, it is not as if we are going to ask you for an arm and a leg (for the cheep stuff anyways).

Med Kits

Tier -# of Usage -Health -Price
11+5$100
21+25$250
31+45$700
41+65$1,250
51+85$2,000
As you can see, Med Kits start out cheep but get more and more expensive as they go in healing ability. This is due to the fact you are getting higher up in ranks and have more HP to recover and loose. Using a Tier 5 Med Kit when you only have 30max HP is both a waste of your money and time.

Talent Books

Talent Kit -Category -Price
ClimbingAthleticism$250
LiftingAthleticism$250
JumpingAthleticism$250
Lock PickingSkill$250
DisguiseSkill$250
ForgerySkill$250
TenacityEndurance$250
ConstitutionEndurance$250
Damage ToleranceEndurance$250
DeceptionCharisma$250
PersuasionCharisma$250
IntimidationCharisma$250
SurvivalKnowledge$250
DecodingKnowledge$250
MechanicalKnowledge$250
SpottingAwareness$250
InvestigationAwareness$250
ListeningAwareness$250
BladesCombat$250
FirearmsCombat$250
DodgingCombat$250
These are just basic Talents someone can pick up and learn how to do three times per book. Once the Consumable has been used, you are proficient in that Talent for the remainder of that mission thread. If you fail a mission, you do not gain your proficiency in the next attempt nor do you get the attempt back. Once all 3 uses have been attempted (Regardless of passing the mission or not), the book is no longer useful/burns/eats itself/is lost forever magically.

As well, you may only use one book per mission so pick carefully. As in, if you read a book on how to run, you cannot read a book on how to run and read a book on how to jump. It is one or the other people.

Please keep up to date with these otherwise the alternative is they are no longer allowed to be sold.

Repair Kits

Armor
Tier -# of Usage -Points Back-Price
11+10$250
21+20$375
31+30$625
41+40$875
51+50$1,125
Car
Tier -# of Usage -Price
21 $250
31 $1,000
41 $3,500
5**
Weapon*
Tier -# of Usage - Price
11 $125
21 $375
31 $625
41 $875
51 $1,125
-Prices are set at half the base amount on Armor, Cars, and Weapons. These are a lot more extensive than your normal other kits as they are used to quickly fix your item while in a mission.
-You will need to also roll a Talent that can help you fix said items. Such as Mechanic, Seamstress, Sowing, or Armor Repair Knowledge in general. This roll will come from your Knowledge Talent. Keep this in mind. If you do not have said talent, you will be rolling on uproficient and run the risk of wasting your hard earned cash.
*Weapons are very case sensitive. Literally 9 times out of 10, your weapon will be fine. If for whatever reason you roll a Crit Fail on a mission and your Mod deems that your weapon is broken, you may only fix it in mission if you have a kit on you. Your Talent Roll will be your Combat Talent itself. Try not to roll another Crit Failure.
-For people who own cars. These kits come in very useful as they break after so many missions. Or, if you smash your car into a wall while driving. While again these are much more expensive, it is by far much cheaper than buying a new car every so often or spending a long time in a thread just to repair your car so you can attempt the mission again.
**The Dream, while can become totaled due to a Crit Fail, or at least broken, can only be repaired in a recovery thread. There is no easy fix for this car.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Consumable Items  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Consumable Items  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Consumable Items  Left_bar_bleue0/0Consumable Items  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down