Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Family Vacation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Family Vacation

2 posters

Go down

Family Vacation Empty Family Vacation

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:09 pm

After a very long chat with his brother over coffee in the luxurious J Brozus estate, Siresh could be sure of a few things. Jesus knew what he did to Nathaniel. And Jesus didn't care so long as it meant he only had two dead brothers now and not three, and that there would never be three. It was a long discussion of what happened and Jesus seemed to understand the situation very well. "It sounds like he wanted to save you. Because only one of you was getting out of that situation alive." That's what Jesus said. Siresh had contemplated the possibility himself but no one ever heard the story from his perspective. No one was ever there to reaffirm him and say, "It wasn't your fault." But who's fault was it? "You already know that answer. As much as I never wanted to believe your twisted cause at the time, you were right. The government lied and has always lied to us. Maybe it's better we're here now." But Siresh wasn't satisfied with that still. Maybe he had done enough damage, but from Twin City, it was impossible to exact his revenge and stick it to the man. It was never enough. Not for what they did to his family. "We can start new, Siresh. Please don't dwell on it anymore. I'll talk to Ron. Mom doesn't have to know. We can be a family again...please?" Jesus wasn't one to beg on his knees or plead with anyone. But family was near and dear to him, as it was to Siresh as well. It took a lot to muster anything to say. Because he couldn't lie to his brother, but he couldn't turn his back on him either.

"Jesus. I want things to go back to the way they were...I do. But I'm not a good man anymore. I'm not a man that deserves to be an uncle to your kids, a person they'll look forward to seeing. I'm not a man that deserves to look at Alyse in the eyes. I'm not a man that deserves forgiveness from either you or Ron, because I've murdered your brother and stood against everything you all stood and sacrificed for. I'm...not a man who deserves to see Mom again and lie to her face as if I've never done anything wrong. I don't deserve to be a Brozus anymore. I won't pretend that I deserve this family, even if I love it. It's just safer for all of you this way because I...will never forgive the US. I will destroy it one day. I want nothing more than to see it crumble to nothing for what they did to this family. But I respect that it's a country we always loved and protected. And I refuse to be attached to this family as I carry out that ambition." It was hard to admit, but it was something that had to be said. Jesus calculated that for a very long time. It was probably silent for an entire 30 minutes while they casually sipped coffee and tea respectively. "It's not a bargain or debate. I should just leave, because I know what this all means. I refuse to have you all feel obligated to stand in my way or otherwise feel ashamed of a brother. I refuse to dishonor you. I'll see myself out unless you want to end it here..." Siresh stood then but stopped at the opening to the living room, waiting for death itself to take him then and there. Jesus had a very well taken care of .45 caliber pistol that he always had around and it wouldn't take much more than one well placed round to finally bring an end to the terrorist here and now. Best to stand still and give him the clear shot.

When Siresh didn't detect any movement, he sadly turned his gaze to Jesus who sat on the couch, unmoving. "And bloody up the carpet?" Jesus laughs flawlessly, smooth as always even in stressful times. "I could never. Not even if we were in the middle of the woods, Siresh. You may not be the brother we deserve...but you're the brother we got. You're the son Darlene's got. You better not leave Mama waiting any longer. Ron and his husband's getting out of the service soon and when they do, them and mom are moving here. We're...not going to care what happens to America much longer anymore. We wont even know since Twin City doesn't broadcast that sort of information around these parts. Part of the integrity. If we knew what was happening out there, people would be tempted to go and share what's happening in here. The Brozus family won't be loyal servants to the old banner anymore...you...you've at least made me see that nothing I've done for them has been recognized. I shouldn't be proud. I was just used. Used like dad was. Used like Marcus was. Used like Nathaniel was. And used like you almost were too. I will never be proud of what they've done to you or this family." A serious gaze was exchanged then. An unspoken set of words of brotherly love and true loyalty. "Please come home. Siresh Katarina Brozus, don't make me beg like a dog." He'd laugh then, wiping tears from his sensitive eyes. Luckily no one was home to see all this emotion, but it was a matter of time before Alyse came home with the kids.

"I..." Siresh didn't know what to say. "Let's...see where this goes. If you become jeopardized by me though, I'll just have to run away...again."

"That's the spirit. We're going to be all together at my lake house on the outskirts of the city. You bring yourself and your lil girlfriend, alright?" Did he mean Julianna? Awkward. He thought he told him that wasn't how it was.

"No no. I'll bring Daniel."

"Oh? I always knew you were gay too, you couldn't fool me." Joke was on him though but Siresh only smirked and dared not correct him. He was in for some serious whiplash. From there an address was exchanged and Siresh promised a time. That would be the next time they saw one another. Now it was just a matter of what he would tell Jasmine.

After walking a number of blocks, he formulated exactly what he'd say to her. He walked through the door, to which there was no Jasmine initially in sight. However the shower was on so he barged into the bathroom and sat himself down on the toilet. "Hey Jas. Jas. Jas. Jas. Yas. Yas. Yas. Yas." It was a moment later and he decided to turn off the Bluetooth speaker that was playing some of her favorite Scandinavian tunes. "JAS!" And after giving the woman a near damn heart attack, he'd just sit there, looking up at her with the dumbest smile. "Hey, so we're going to my brother's next week for a little romantic getaway. You and me. The entire family. My brother's six screaming kids. Yeah, great time, ja? Can you please come and act like my girlfriend? Actually scratch that. You will come and act like my girlfriend. You owe me one. You also owe me a question. Says so in this text right here attached to this email from Biran that discusses all my sensitive and troubling history. So yeah I guess I'll cash in on that now. This one should be easy though, ok? Hardly worth it. But this is a rhetorical question. So since I'm a brother murderer and all that. What would you do if you found out I murdered Daniel?" He said it all really nonchalantly for what the question entailed. It would hopefully throw her off and lead her to believe he wasn't being serious and she'd just answer it without questioning why or if he had done that. Also since she's showering she'd likely just answer him and shoo him the fuck out. Win win, right?
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Family Vacation Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Family Vacation Left_bar_bleue0/0Family Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Family Vacation Empty Re: Family Vacation

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:35 am

Lanky....she was called lanky...oh how that bothered her so much. SO much. It took all her energy not to just lash out at him for that. But she didn't. It wasn't her place to do so at that time. Ugh...it made her so man.... Though, it was very funny that Juliana got mistaken as his girlfriend. Siresh and Juliana? Well they were both annoying, could get under her skin, and seemed to work well with one another. Yeah, maybe they did belong with one another. It would keep him out of her hair long enough to get some damn peace and quiet. Like right now.

Ah yes, Siresh had been invited out to see his brother. It was a great time. She got to walk around the house without worrying about anything happening. She could sleep in the bed all by herself. And actually, that was what she did. It was, by far the most enjoyable sleep she could have gotten. No one around her snuggling up against her without her wanting to. No waking up with him more or less on top of her. No fighting for covers....it was the best power nap she could have ever asked for. But it was simply a power nap. Who knows when Siresh was actually going to get here and she wanted to experience one more thing: A shower without him screaming in her ear.

So she jumped into the shower and started playing her favorite singer. It was so nice to enjoy the sound of silence. For all of like two minutes. The door opened and Siresh came in like a wrecking ball. If she wasn't in the shower, she would have killed him. Turning her back to him, he started spitting out things in rapid fire. Glaring to the wall, she didn't bother arguing over the fact she did owe him. After all, she outed the mission too early. But his brother was rather stupid. She simply couldn't help herself. But the question came and she just stood there. Was that really the question he wanted to know? Letting out a huff, she rolled her eyes and answered/ "That's not really a question. Try again." She started washing her arms off and thought about it. Really thought about it. What would she do if she found out he killed her brother? Well the likelihood of that happening was next to nothing and if he did, there would be no reason why he'd be helping her try and find him. "But, if you did kill my brother, I would likely want revenge on him against you. Maybe take you down. But I know you. Taking you down is difficult. Maybe I'ld just shoot you in your eye and call it a day. At least if you did kill him....he wouldn't be suffering anymore."

Her eyes glanced down and her body followed suit. If he was dead, killed by this man, would she really kill him? Or would she really just cry? Thankfully, she didn't have to really think about it too much. Lifting herself back up, she glared over her shoulder. "Get out and stop asking stupid questions. I want to shower in peace. I'll go. Now out!"

______

Over the next bit of the week, leading up to the event in the woods, Jasmine thought long and hard on what it was she wanted to do. It was a big family event. He explained a lot of family members would be joining. He rattled off a number, but she forgot what it was exactly that he had said. It was a lot and she knew that. More than she would have liked. That being said, she needed a game plan. Something the two could stick with. If they were meeting his family, and him mother, that meant they would have to explain how they met. Saying they were on a military base illegally at the same time wasn't exactly something he or she wanted to explain. But it was a good start.

"Remember, Siresh. We met in Norway at a coffee shop." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth. "You pestered me enough to get coffee with you, we hit it off, and we decided to move here and start a new life." Again, that was all true. He more or less blackmailed her into getting coffee with him and she agreed. From there, they worked together. And, together, they did in fact enter the city as a registered couple. Formalities but an annoying one. "My favorite color is purple. An embarrassing story you can say is I once got locked out of the apartment in only my towel. You may or may not have been the cause of it but you are the one who let me in. You may also say the more I seem to hate you, the more it is me saying I like you. Which is not true. I do hate you. But for your family, you can lie. You have never met my parents. They are separated. My father ran off and my mother...." She paused a moment. Did she just say it? It would be easier to just say she died. But that is depressing. "My mother married another man and is living happily in Norway. She is human by the way. I have brother who is missing named Daniel whom I am looking for. I sometime dress like him to try and find information about him. And that you are helping me find him because you are a good person if you want."

Jasmine made sure her bag was packed as she talked to Siresh. During the week, she had gone out and bought a dress for this event. Sure enough, there was likely going to be a dinner party like theme at this place. She saw his finances. Well, Jesus Brozus' finances. They had money to spare. So she prepared for that. Nothing too crazy. Just a simple black dress. It would stun everyone. That will teach all of them for thinking she was lanky....fucking Americans. As well as that dress, she attempted to find clothes that were more on the girly side of her wardrobe. It was very hard, but she managed to find something. As of today though? Yeah full on guy. After all, they were going on a bike. She needed to wear clothes that kept her warm. Once everything was packed and repacked, she looked to Siresh. With a nod, the two got on the bike, Jasmine slinging the backpack on her back, and they rode off.

The ride there was beautiful. The forest was in the middle of changing colors and leaves were falling from the branches. It wasn't exactly cold, but it wasn't exactly warm. It was comfortable. And, as she expected, the house they arrived to was large. Not as big as she thought it was going to be, but large enough. Getting off the bike, Jasmine took off her helmet and whistled. Damn, this place was pretty nice. It could hold a few many people here. As she stood there and admired the house, she heard it. A child's voice screaming "THEY ARE HERE!"

This was the moment. Jasmine had to brace herself. Taking in a deep breath, she watched as a hoard of people started walking towards them. If Siresh saw her, her face went from pale to white. Who were these people? And why were they all not looking like him? Was this a trap? This was a trap. Without realizing it, the half angel took a step back as the lot of them started coming down. But there was no where to run. Siresh was going to make sure of that. He always made sure of things like that. She could try, but she wasn't going to get very far. "There...there is a lot of them....." That was all say had time to say before they reached them.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Family Vacation Left_bar_bleue35/35Family Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Family Vacation Left_bar_bleue10/10Family Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Well, didn't she put a lot of thought into this? Personally, Siresh was just going to do what Siresh did best and just make everything up as he went. Jasmine did the careful preplanning though that went into the nature of their fake relationship for the sake of his family. How kind of her. And as she said, a lot of what she came up with was the truth anyway, just not the whole or detailed truth. "Ok, we'll do it your way then." He admitted as if her way was a chore or something. Siresh was too focused on his bags then to pay any mind to what Jasmine was packing. Luckily it was just a week long trip so he could keep his wardrobe to a few outfits and just wash whatever worth using again if he needed to. Of course, Jesus also liked to do some fancy shit all the time but luckily Siresh was always prepared with nice clothing, to which he'd be wearing on the ride there. It covered his body so that was all he needed for the brand new bike he picked up with the money from their last job. Jesus came in clutch and paid him and his investigators even though he didn't actually need them. Good guy Jesus, right?

To be fair, Jesus was never a bad brother to him. None of his brothers really were. The Brozus boys were pretty tight knit until...well, Siresh made a turn for the worst. But Jesus told him that Mom and Ron even didn't know what happened between him and Nathaniel or that he was the lunatic running around hacking into and dispersing government secrets to the public. For the most part the only reason Jesus even knew about that was because him and Biran Everard were really tight. Biran Everard was also a man on the mission with Nathaniel to find and take out SirBrozus, the wild loose canon. So that man saw everything first hand and was able to tell Jesus all about it. Other than that though, it was a secret he kept to himself and Alyse. All the entire rest of the family knew of Siresh was that he was dead a long time before that incident, killed in the line of duty. They didn't know he was an enemy to the nation or a murderer to their own kin. It made things easy at least for explanations but it was hard to be around and lie straight to their faces and be a happy family again when he did nothing to deserve that.

Without much of a delay, Siresh took up his own messenger bag and flung it over his shoulder. As Jasmine was ready to go, they'd be away. This was actually his first outing on the bike with her. She didn't seem impressed when he got it. Why not a car? Well, why not a bike? It was a sleeker, easier, faster way of getting around. She was probably just upset because she had to ride bitch behind him and god forbid she touch any part of him. "It's alright. You can hold me as tight as you need to." He figured he'd say just to rub it in. When they were both good and ready he rode off in the direction of the address Jesus had given him. His fake eye was connected to the gps on his phone and gave him all the correct information on where to go, which was pretty spiffy if you ask the madman. Rolling through town and through the hilly suburbs, they almost instantly hit the road through the grand forest that hit the city so well. It was a pretty drive for sure. It wasn't long before they found the house. It was large and situated right on a small lake and he was pretty sure he saw a dock out back with a boat. Leave it to Jesus to just have everything. It wasn't no small boat either, it might as well of been a yacht! The lake must connect out to the river that leads into the ocean, there was no way Jesus would get such a large beast for just a small no name lake.

The blond beauty beside him also was taking in the view and fruits amassed by his brother's labors. "Yeah. You should see their actual house." Siresh would comment as she looked this cabin in the woods over in awe. This was a lot homier and more Jesus' style if you ask him, but who was Siresh to assume who his brother was now. Speak of the devil, one of his kids were shouting and inbound. Siresh sort of froze, as he didn't know how to handle little devil children. Even sweet children. He didn't know how to handle any kids, plain and simple. Quickly viewing his surroundings it only seemed as though Jesus' Escalade was parked, so Jesus and Alyse were likely the only adults here and he hopefully wouldn't be blindsided by anyone while being attacked by children. Of course, he hadn't seen Alyse in years and he was already sweating seeing her again. One kid with red hair came sprinting out the door like a bat out of hell, likely no older than 4 or 5, with a just slightly older boy with dark brown hair running after him. their father not far behind at all, with a younger toddler size child in arm and another 4 to 5 year old girl clinging to his pant leg behind him. "So you're our Uncle Siresh? What was it like being blown up and dead?!" The charged up fiery read haired one waltzed right up to Siresh and asking intrusive questions already. "Well since you asked..." And dear old dad was there to save the day in an instant.

"Shayne, that's not way to greet family. And we told you, we got misinformed. He's been alive and well all this time, just hasn't been able to come home until now." Jesus walks up to his kids then. "Aw, but dad! He was gonna tell me what it was like." "No, he was probably going to-" The older boy started speaking but there was the charged one, already onto the next topic. "HEY WHO'S THIS PRETTY LADY!?" Jesus is already embarrassed. "Shayne...that's Daniel." "HI DANIELLE!" "No son...Daniel" "But Daniel's a boys name." "I'm so sorry for him..." Jesus sighs with heavy apology to Daniel. Siresh couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Danny boy's used to it. Aren't ya?" Siresh jabs his elbow right into Jasmine's ribcage. It didn't seem to make Jesus any less apologetic. "Boys, stop crowding. Let your sister say hi to her uncle." It was a good change of topic anyway as he bent down just enough to encourage the young girl to step forward with the coaxing of his large dad hands. Siresh bent down to her level since she seemed like a timid thing, probably half frightened to death. "H-hi..." And that's when Siresh's heart just exploded, right then and there. "I'm your uncle Siresh sweetheart. What's your name?" "Kas-Kasandria." Oh the poor baby. "And what are your brothers names?" Trying to break the ice and get her to say more words so she can open up. She just shakes her head and goes back behind dad. Jesus gives her a reassuring pat on the head. "My oldest is Kitoroga, the eccentric one is Shayne. He's Kasandria's older twin. This is Christmas. He shares a birthday with you actually. Aint that right lil guy?" Dad cooing then from there. "How original of you." Siresh had to try and say nicely. Jesus laughed and waved it off. "We have two more. Another pair of twins. Seems to be a pattern so we just quit." "Well, the pattern suggests you would have another one before you have another two." Siresh felt the need to state literally seeing as his brother may not of been smart enough to realize. Jesus just laughs again. "Alyse is inside with them now-" "Yeah they're a bunch of gluttons too, they hang on mom's boobies all day." And there went the secondhand embarrassment from Shayne's mouth once more. Siresh actually couldn't help but laugh. "Dad's probably not much better, kiddo." Jesus then shot Siresh the evilest look, darker and more serious than he had ever seen his brother in all his time. Was that too much? Yeah probably too much. "What I mean is he loves Mom's attention." Attention...riiiight. Jesus seemed to accept that though and moved along from it. "I hope the drive was ok on that crotch rocket of yours." He'll look to Jasmine on that one so she isn't left out.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:28 pm

The fear was real. Here came the trouble makers. A dark red haired boy, young at that, with dark skin and golden eyes. Yep, he was the child of that pretty red haired girl and Jesus. He had the coloring to prove it. What was more was his mouth. If she knew anything about this family based off of Siresh, he was fitting right into the Brozus name with that outburst. At the question of Siresh being blown up, it actually caused Jasmine to raise an eyebrow to her....partner. Yes, how was he going to explain being blown up and being dead? She waited for the answer, but the man of the hour had stopped him before he could start. A shame, she wanted to see how he was going to get through that one. But, before anything else could b e said, the young boy who had come to greet them to begin with suddenly yelled and called her out on her shit. He was right. She was a lady. But she was so caught off guard, she simply stood there and blinded a few times. How on earth did this kid, this punk little kid, figure it out when his father was still very much sure she was a man? Well, she didn't really have a chance to think about it now did she? The topic of her name came up and Siresh elbowed her and laughed at her expense. She could do the same.

"Yes....as he said. I'm used to it. It's actually one of the many reasons why his guy approached me." She smiled at Siresh before looking back at the children and their father.

More children had come forth, okay like two but that was still a lot to Jasmine. She hated kids. They cried, they pooped, they snoted, and they drooled all over you. No thank you. Never in her life did she want to deal with kids. Let alone this many. Siresh? Oh he wanted to deny it, but the moment his eyes landed on that pretty little girl, she could tell his heart, his stone cold heart, had melted. What was this? Feeling? This man had too much of it. She didn't like it. Fuck this feeling. She never needed it then, and she didn't need it now. All she had to do was to hope that she could manage getting through this week without showing just how much she hated kids. It was going to be hard, but she had to make it up to Siresh one way or another. She was good at pretending. After all, she made the two parents believe she was a male. What more could she ask for? A lot, but that was another time.

Her attention returned to Jesus when Siresh made his comment about Alyse. There have been a few times she had even see a man, any man, make that kind of face. It was one of pure hate. Was he jealous? Of what? Was it really her place to ask why? Not right now. It would come out one way or another. And if she was told, she couldn't recall at this exact moment. Plus, she had another comment to reply to. Jasmine smiled to Jesus as she answered. "Oh yeah. No problem at all. Honestly I could go for a nice run after that. But I'll settle for the tour of the house. If anything, a strong drink might be in order. I think Siresh's preferred drink is the Se-" She stopped herself. She was going to say Sex on the Beach, but that was not something you say in front of kids. Clearing her throat, she started again. "Excuse me. I meant the selection of town you guys were from? A Long Island if I recall, ja? I'll just take your hardest stuff. After you."

And so she followed after the train of kids. Or at least the man holding 1 child in his arms, another clutched onto his pant legs, another looking back and forth at them, unsure of what to say exactly, and the last one? Well you can bet he came right up to Jasmine and attempted to hold her hand. Upon instinct, she flinched and pulled back. He was a bit discouraged, but realizing her mistake, she just sighed and took his hand. She needed to play the part. She just needed to get this over with. Upon entering the main cabin, it was breath taking. Still too rich for Jasmine's blood, but breath taking none the less. A woman with red curls holding a bouncing baby in her arms ad caught the attention of everyone in the room. She had heard the door close behind them and turned. While she smiled at them, her eyes locked onto Siresh. The two shared a moment, a very long moment. Longer than she expected. Longer than anyone expected to be frank. Stepping forward, she handed the baby girl she was holding to her husband before walking up to Siresh, placing a hand upon his face. Making sure he was real and he was alive. It caught Jasmine by surprise. Even more so when she suddenly wrapped her arms around him and begun to cry.

Women and their emotions.....

"I thought...I just...." Her voice was choked and muffled through tears. Pulling away, she looked at Siresh again and laughed. "Jesus told me that it was a lie. That it was a false report. It's just...you never wrote to us so we could only assume the worst. But here you are. Alive and well and...." She looked over at Jasmine finally and quickly started to pull herself together. It was also at that moment Shayne started to grr and then run off to his mother. Siresh might have been his uncle...but the crying woman was his mother. And this strange uncle had made her cry. No one makes Shayne's mother cry. But Alyse only laughed and stroked her son's hair. "I'm sorry. It's been a long time. You must be Daniel. I believe we had met earlier. I was shocked to hear that you and Siresh were in a relationship. Though, it makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Why he never really had any relationship with anyone and why he blew me off." Ah...that was it. Alyse was his girlfriend. That's right. The one who married his brother. She had seen the pictures. She had been told. This was awkward. Smiling to the other woman, Jasmine nodded. "I'm nothing special. Honest. We just work well together is all. You home is very lovely. But I think I am a bit parched." "Oh! Yes no please, this way. Let me get you all a drink. What would you like?" "Just...anything at this point would be fine."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 pm

After a bit of banter back and forth, they were finally in the cabin. Siresh thought he was prepared for this moment, the moment where he would see Alyse again. Someone who loved him dearly and he betrayed her just like the rest of his family. Seeing her there, her with her red curls and what was once in their time a flat chest was now the largest rack he had probably seen. Siresh wasn't attracted to Lyse like that anymore, but seeing her made him...Ashamed? Uneasy? Uncomfortable? Guilty? Maybe all of that balled up into one emotion. When their eyes met it caused some kind of spark, but it was the kind that made him look down at his feet as that feeling hit him full force. If he never left her he would of never ended up like this. Would never have hurt so many people. But at the expense of what? He could have never given her this life. This wonderful happy life filled with houses and yachts and healthy beautiful children. What would he have even been if he wasn't a criminal? Nothing probably. Even if she deserved everything and he hardly deserved the light of day from her, there she was. Giving up her child to it's father so that she could be right in front of him, holding him, crying to him over the years behind them and how much she missed him. Missed him? For what? Why? Did she know what horrible things he's done? He bit his tongue for now though and just held her. "I'm sorry." Were the only words he let escape him, in fear that anything else would be too much.

Siresh was on the brink of tears, knowing he hurt her this much. But she moved on from it in time so that she could properly greet her other guest. Daniel. Siresh actually chucked at that. Jasmine got them pretty convinced it seemed, but there was no use in correcting it now. The truth would display itself however it was meant to be and when Jasmine wished to break it to them. Until then, Siresh would fit her mold as he didn't really care if he was perceived as just another faggot in the family. Wherever Jesus had gone in this time, he subtracted a baby somehow in able to add two drinks to the equation. Two Long Islands for the new arrivals. "Obviously Long Islands are the hardest stuff. I'm sure Siresh taught you that." Jesus would smirk to Jas as he offered her hers. "I can make you something just straight on the rocks next time but obviously this is a house of Long Islanders, yeah?" Siresh will hold his up to that and clank it with Jasmine's glass. "Ja. Thanks for remembering my favorite though, hun" And his lips twisted into a slight smirk behind the glass of mixed liquor. "Why don't you tell them how we met and fell for one another, hmm? They'd believe it out of your mouth."

Jesus would just laugh as he returned to his wife's side and wave it off. "We can wait on the details. Gods know you're just gonna have to explain it 17 more times between mom and Loco alone." After the questionable look from Siresh his brother then nodded and reexplained, or at least added more detail. "Loncast. Or Loco. That's Ron's partner in "private investigating"." Air quotes and all with a big laugh as if he was so clever. Siresh even had to offer a chuckle. That was a pretty good one. "Well why don't you offer us a story then. I'm sure mom's heard all of yours." He'll look to Lyse on that one, which would probably just make her blush or she would perhaps indulge them. "How about you show them the stove top burn on your behind, babe?" Jesus rolled with it and only made it that much better. Siresh needed to hear about that now. "I hope you're prepared. Nothing is sacred in this family, obviously." Siresh would offer the sound advice to Jasmine in just barely a whisper.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 am

Watching these two reconnect after such a long time was more awkward than she first thought. The red haired woman was crying and there was Siresh, unsure what to do. Surely she knew what he had done. At the very least Jesus knew just exactly what kind of man Siresh was. And if Jesus knew what Siresh was, did that mean he knew what kind of person Jasmine was? He didn't know the gender ordination, so maybe he didn't know much about her. But, that didn't mean Alyse knew what was going on with Siresh. After all, he killed his elder brother. Did this mother of six know? If she knew, would she be crying for another reason?

Jesus came back in with drinks, handing off on to Jasmine and Siresh. The Norwegian woman did her best to keep from rolling her eyes. It was pretty damn hard not to do it with Siresh trying to act all....like that. What was his angle? Trying to play the boyfriend card like that. As their glasses clinked, she squinted at him. She knew it was an act, it was meant to be an act....but it still felt like he was doing it in order to push her buttons the wrong, or maybe right, way. He was good at that. But it wasn't long before Alyse gave Jesus a dirty look herself as her face turned as bright red as her hair. Smacking her husband on the arm, she grumbled at him. "Jesus...that is a very private conversation that doesn't need to be told anymore." But, the look on Jesus face seemed like it was going to come out one way or another.

But Jasmine was on top of this. Or at least willing to help her dodge a bullet if only for the moment. "How could I not forget your favorite drink was the Long Island, Siresh. You only ever talk about it all the time. But yes, next time I'd rather just take something on the rocks. I'm not a mix drink kind of person. Not saying this isn't a strong drink, just that I've had a few bad experiences with mixed drinks." One being that one night the two of them went drinking. The next morning she ended up with the biggest headache and in the foulest of moods. Siresh wasn't very friendly the next morning either. What exactly happened that night is still a mystery. A few secrets were shared, but nothing too serious. "But I'll be glad to tell everyone how Siresh fell for me when your mother and other brother and his partner come in. In the mean time, maybe we can sit around and get to know one another a bit more. I feel like we've all started on the wrong foot here."

"I agree with Daniel here. Why don't I go get the twins ready for the others to arrive. I think Alice is about ready to wake up from her nap. She gets rather cranky when she first wakes up. I'll take her brother with me and clean them up. Please, make yourselves at home. If you are hungry, there is food in the fridge. Please help yourself. Or Jesus can grab you something." She leaned in and gave Jesus a kiss on the cheek as she picked up her youngest son and started to walk further into the house. As she did, little Shayne followed along, giving Siresh the direst look for making his mother cry.

And so, it was the three adults and three children. An awkwardness had settled in again. Family bonding just wasn't something Jasmine was good at herself. And with the promise of food, she took a big swig of her drink and spoke. "Well, a snack sounds good right about now....if you will excuse me." And with that, she attempted to nope the fuck out of that. The two brothers could talk a bit if they wanted. She'll go get some string cheese or something.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:39 am

And the two men were left. With his children. At least they were cute, unlike the brother who sired them. Or at least that's what Siresh wish he could say, but the entire family knew that Jesus was the best looking Brozus of all time. "Kito, be a man and carry uncle Siresh's bags up to his room?" Jesus gently commanded his son who was about to respond with great obedience until Siresh waved it off. "Nah, I got it. I've got some things that are gonna stay down here for the time being. Kito can come help me set it up though, yeah?" Kito looked up to his old man on that and Jesus merely gave Siresh a puzzled look and then shrugged. "You do you then." And with that Siresh took his backpack off his shoulders and began revealing the components to the Nintendo Switch he bought just for the occasion of seeing his young nieces and nephews. Even if he wasn't the best uncle, he was going to be the coolest one that showed them the power of video games on a family oriented console. Though it seemed Kito tried to be dad's mini me and keep his head cool, the boy's eyes widened.

"Whoa, uncle Siresh! Do you Smash?" "Oh, I Smash alright." Of course. What nerd of this century didn't buy the latest and greatest Smash Bros game. He flashed the kid, 'the stuff'. Jesus just laughed at his son's reaction of awe. Even his daughter was curiously looking over big brother's shoulder. "We're gonna play a few games of Mario Party though, until everyone gets a turn. We can play Smash just us when the littles go to bed, so long as you promise to keep the noise down, ja?" And there he was, taking Jasmine's speech with him. He didn't realize she had rubbed off that much on him, as he was usually just mocking her when he said ja. "Yeah." Kito agreed with a dutiful nod. He let the boy set up his switch as promised so everything would be ready when the whole family was together.

When that was done the rest of the kids got off his back and so did Jesus so him and Jasmine could have some space prior to the rest of the family came through. They would probably need it. When she returned Jesus showed them to their room, a quaint little room with a queen sized bed and ample wardrobe and surface space with it's own little desk and even a porch with a view that overlooked the water. "It's not the biggest room in the place but it's the only one with a desk and it's own bathroom. I hope you like it." And the bathroom was actually pretty nice, with its own tub and not just a standing shower for once. Siresh would have a field day with that. "Lyse is going to start cooking dinner around 3 and they should be around shortly after that, so that's when I'll expect you down." That was roughly two hours and a half from now, Siresh confirmed with a flick of his wrist and looking to his watch face. Siresh confirmed and Jesus was gone shortly after behind a shut door.

The hacker places down his bag on the desk and begins setting up his laptop, waiting on you to speak words so Jasmine can have a conversation about her first impressions of his family. He would talk to for a bit on it, but he had other things on his mind. "I'm taking a bath. I haven't been in a tub in forever." And with that he stripped to nothing and marched himself off to the bathroom to start up that tub.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Jasmine walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge. Fresh fruits and veggies lined the produce boxes while milk and simple drinks dominated the upper shelves. Yogurts, and cheese, and anything you could think of was on hand in this place. Closing that and openning up the pantry showed the half angel even more snacks. Snacks for as far as the eye could see. Truthfully, this was how a house should be stocked. Full of easy to grab items. Their apartment wasn't nearly as stocked as this one. Oh no. Not by a long shot. They were lucky to have more than three cups of instant noodles and four easy macs. It was a treat when Siresh did cook food, but lately they had been busy with work.

Jasmine stood there a bit intimidated. She didn't know exactly what it was she wanted. There was bananas. Those were easy and simple. But did she dare eat that with Siresh and his like minded brother around? No. Better to leave that for tomorrow's breakfast. Or one of the day's breakfast. But what to snack on? She had this drink to finish as well. Sugar wasn't exactly a good combo for it. Nope not at all. Okay....then maybe just string cheese? It didn't leave a mess and she could eat it with one hand. Grabbing two, the blonde returned to the living room just as Siresh was finishing up setting up that stupi switch thing.

The three kids that had lingered behind were in awe of this. In awe of this uncle they never knew excisted. And Siresh? Well he seemed happy. A sense of dejavu swept over her. Not exactly of this moment, but something similar to it. Months ago, when they had been breaking into JT and Chandler Valentine's house, the Brozus had a forlorn expression to him. As if missing a family he would never see again. And here he was, surrounded by that family and yet a certain uneasiness came to him. Like he didn't belong. Maybe he didn't. But here he was, trying very hard to fit back into a mold he was removed from. It wasn't an exact fit, but it worked enough.

She was spotted and Jesus brought the two to a rather large space. Large for her. Jesus called it small but it was just about as big as their apartment back in the city. Jasmine slipped her bag off and put it on the bed as Jesus walked away. One day she was going to be able to actually get her own bed. One day. But today was not that day. Not if they were a couple. Regardless, she started to unpack. Taking out the shirts and pants, the half angel laid them out nicely, making sure there wasn't any wrinkle to be seen and begun speaking to him. "Your family is....interesting." Yeah. Interesting was a good way to put it. "I assume your other brother is as off the wall as him? Did you see how many kids they have? Six kids. How on earth did that woman even keep her figure?"

Jasmine started to hang some of the clothes as Siresh spoke back. They had two and a half houra to kill. Siresh likely would take the first hour in the tub. Fine by her, she could relax for a bit without him. Have a moment of somewhat silence. Though she was grateful that Jesus gave them their own bathroom. Having to dodge everyone else half naked wouldn't have been fun. But back to her clothes and that super secret dress she had brought with her. Peering into the bag, she asked Siresh a question. "We aren't dressing up for dinner tonight, right?" If they were doing it tonight, Jasmine needed to make sure she spent enough time to look the part. Grooming as a lady took ages it felt like.

Once she was given her answer, Jasmine's eyes averted from the now naked tiger. He could have as much of that bath as he wanted. Jasmine was just going to take a nap. Yeah, a nap sounded great right now. Once all of her clothes were hung up or put in the dresser, the blonde woman tossed her bag to the side and sat on the bed. Remembering her Long Island, the half angel begun sipping it and relaxing in the bed. Yeah, she could get used to this type of life. One day the riches of the world would be hers. One day.

And as she relaxed, her eyes begun to lower. Try as she might, she simply couldn't keep them up. She was going to need energy to deal with the rest of his family. That was for sure.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:28 pm

"Ron? Well...he used to be pretty tame actually...just not the most tame." If Siresh was to be honest when she asked about his other older brother. "You'll be thankful to know, he doesn't have any kids. So the ones you see are the ones you get here." So no more additions to Jasmine's evident kid anxiety. "And no, not dressing up tonight. I'd be surprised if my brother got dolled up for a drive, no way." But this was the Brozus that dressed up nice just to get his hands dirty. No matter though, he'd set her at ease by laying out just a pair of his nice sweatpants, T shirt, and zippered sweatshirt. Shortly after, he set himself off to go draw his bath water.

Getting in the hot water was like heaven on earth for the restless tiger. He hadn't pampered himself in years, so a nice soak was at least a good start. With still dry hands he messed on his phone for a little while, doing his typical thing and catching up on memes. Laughing occasionally, he had to remind himself to be quiet for Jasmine's sake as she was likely napping. The more the former cyber terrorist thought about it, the better a nap sounded. Siresh set himself an alarm for about 30 minutes prior to 3pm, when Alyse would be starting dinner. He figured he could lend a hand and have them all chill out prior to Ron coming through with mom. Siresh had every intention of getting out of the tub, but once he set his phone on the ledge of the tub he managed to fall right asleep.

His alarm finally jolted him awake, the tub water splashing frantically. "Shit." He had to get up and get his ass dry. Siresh quickly pulled the bath plug and removed himself from the tub so that he could wrap a towel around his waist and exit the room. Jasmine, as expected was still sleeping. He didn't bother to disturb her until he was about ready to go downstairs himself, figuring she could use the extra rest and wouldn't need to be ready as early as he. Siresh was wrong. Oh, he was very wrong. She wailed at him, upset that he didn't have the nerve to wake her sooner. She wanted a shower too and all this and all that, and nothing she had bothered to tell him prior to parting. He just stood and took it though, having her yell at him was all part of the game. Females yelled at their strong handsome mates, right? Yes. This was the way love and courtship worked. "Well, if you're done love, I should be getting down. You should be getting dressed, ja?" With that, the clever male sent her a dazzling smile and blew her a kiss on the way out.

From there, he went to go greet the Jesus Brozus family and began helping Alyse with dinner. She seemed to enjoy his offer and his company. They were both pretty great cooks because of the same woman that they would be greeting shortly. Maybe a little sooner than anticipated also...

Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Jasmine drifted off to sleep, dipping into dream land. It was, for the first part, an enjoyable one. But it was always how it started off lately. Her and Daniel, enjoying their freedom, running around, and smiling. They seemed young. It had to be just after they ran away from home; ran away from their fate they had been shackled to for such a long time. The world was theirs. Time went by and Samuel had shown up, waving at her, asking her to come along with her. Daniel had vanished and a sort of panic had engulfed her. It was always at this moment the dream took a turn for the worst. It was always when Samuel came in and Daniel had vanished. One second he was there, another he was missing. In the dream, and in the realm of reality, Jasmine knew coming across Samuel York did not mean he took Daniel from her. She knew that wasn't true, but at the same time, it always felt like that was the case.

For her to be happy with him, she had to give up Daniel.

And for a while, she did. The two got in a car and started to drive. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, but there was a dark cloud coming towards them. Samuel didn't pay it any mind and ignored her discomfort. She tried to scream at him; to tell him she didn't want to go there. But it landed on def ears. He was only looking at her and not the cloud. It wasn't safe. He wasn't safe. Taking the wheel, Dream Jasmine managed to stop the car and ran away from him. She left him there with Samuel yelling at her to come back. Tears streamed down her cheeks and onto a white dress. It was bothersome. It was suffocating. But she dared not to remove it. Never. Not even as she no longer saw Samuel York anymore. It was fear that the dark cloud would find her. That He would find her if she tried to run too fast. But the cloud found her. It always did. It reached down and grabbed her shoulder. She screamed and struggled.

Opening her eyes, Jasmine reached for something to attack whoever had grabbed her shoulder. Normally there was a gun or knife close by, but this wasn't her apartment with Siresh. This room wasn't the same studio apartment. As her haze faded, she realized Siresh was the one who was waking her up. That was right, they were at his brother's retreat or something like that. "What time is is...?" As he spoke, rage filled her. Turning that anger towards him, she exploded. "What do you mean it's almost 3?! You let me sleep this long? I wanted to take a shower. Ugh you are an asshole! I wanted to freshen up at least some but I guess not!" Getting up, she shoved past him and went into the bathroom to wake herself up some more. Truth be told, she was more shaken up from the dream rather than being mad at Siresh. Yeah, she was ticked off by that, but she was more uneasy from the dream. It felt as though that dark and looming shadow seemed to be coming closer. She hadn't dreamt it for a hot second...yet...No it wasn't time to deal with this right now. Splashing water on her face, the blonde stormed down the stairs with Siresh just behind her, acting as if nothing bothered him.

The half angel plopped herself on the couch, hating life and expressing it forward. Both arms and legs crossed as her light blue eyes dug a hole into the wall. It was shortly after she settled in when the young red haired man from earlier came running up to her. He climbed onto the couch, looked at her, and mimicked her. A full minute passed before Shayne finally broke his pose and looked over to Jasmine. "Danielle....why are we staring at the wall?"

This caused her to break her concentration. An eyebrow raised as she looked down at this small boy. She simply could not understand why this kid was so attached to her. She was angry, she was more than likely a very dark cloud in the room, and she just nearly killed her 'boyfriend'. And here he was, asking her why they were staring at the wall. "I don't know why you are. But I am because your uncle let me take a nap longer than I wanted to." "Oh...." Shayne returned to mimicking her pouting look, brows furrowed as deeply as they would go. "That was not nice of him. I don't like naps either." Jasmine couldn't help but shake her head at the kid.

They sat there for a good solid amount of time before Shayne leapt off the couch, running into the kitchen. Entering, he rushed past his mother and Siresh as they started cooking dinner. Alyse, gave him a look that stopped the younger man in his tracks. "And what do you think you are doing young man? You know dinner is getting made and your uncles and grandma are going to be showing up soon." Shayne took in a deep breath before answering in a rushed, yet polite manner. "Danielle is upset so I wanted to make her happier. UNCLE SIRESH. WHAT DOES SHE LIKE?!" Alyse shook her head at her son before turning back to Siresh himself. "I am sorry for him. He thinkis Daniel is a girl. He's young so I hope this doesn't offend him." Shayne huffed and crossed his little child arms over his chest, trying to look like an older Brozus boy. "But mom...she IS a girl! You are no help..." Alyse grabbed some cookies from a cookie car and handed them to her son before giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Alright, Shayne. Here, take some cookies and split with 'her'. And behave, alright?"

Shayne smiled, nodded to his mother and left the two adults to do their business. Once he was out of sight, Alyse sighed and continued making the dinner for tonight. "I am really sorry for him. He really does think Daniel is a girl. I'll apologize to Daniel myself later." The red haired woman returned to peeling the potatoes as a smile graced her lips. "Daniel seems really nice though. Or rather, seems like a good match for you. He takes your ridiculousness pretty well. How long have the two of you been together now? Sorry. I don't mean to pry. It's just....I'm glad that you found someone to spend your life with. The way the two of you roll off one another seem almost natural...as if you have been doing it for years." The bright blue eyed woman turned her gaze over to Siresh, smiling deep from her soul. "You better not let him go, Siresh Brozus. You'll be crushed you know."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down