Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

After receiving to O.K. to do some solo investigating, Dom left the precinct that afternoon and headed for the shopping district, where a very interesting case was developing.

For weeks now a mysterious thief terrorized the marketplace. Somehow he always managed to simultaneously avoid detection and swipe stores of their most expensive wares. This often left the TCPD scratching their heads over how he so perfectly executed his heists. Businesses with security cameras only caught the blurred image of a figure as they flitted through the building. No one was ever able to make a positive ID on a face, nor could they say for certain what kind of supernatural he was. All they knew for sure was that he worked quickly and efficiently. 

Other security measures didn't offer much clarity into the case either. After the first series of robberies were reported, police were periodically sent out to cruise the marketplace. The thief preferred to move during the graveyard hours, which offered the cover of nighttime as an additional safety net, and his usual targets tended to be high-end department stores. But even with these pretenses fueling their pursuit, the TCPD always failed to apprehend the culprit before he got away.

-That is until they received a tip from one of their sources. With the time and date already set, Dom parked the cruiser at the intended destination and waited patiently, eager to meet the person who could help their cause. 

Link: https://twincity.rpg-board.net/t315-repeat-offender-shop-lifter-in-the-market-level-1-mission#2345
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue10/10Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty Re: Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]

Post by Patience Rose Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:44 pm

No one would notice the black cat strolling quietly through the market place, no one except one vender. Who was selling fresh grilled fish on a stick and happily gave the kitty one for free after she rubbed sweetly across his legs for a few minutes. This was always a gamble, sometimes she got kicked. It hurt, but she always recovered. Taking the from the vender patience would hold it in her mouth quickly and quietly making her way to the meeting spot.

Before she got close to the car she would shift back to her humanoid form. She almost wished she wasn't a criminal who needed to keep her cat form a secret. Or she would have jumped on the hood and spooked who ever was inside in her furball form. However she couldn't be guaranteed that it would be anyone she trusted. Out of the TCPD only two people knew her cat form, and only one of them knew who she actually was.

Casually strolling closer to the sitting cop car she would walk to the window, trying to peer inside past the dark glass. Her grilled fish still in her mouth, carefully pulling her fingertips to the window she would gently tap her nails on the window, then move away leaning against the side/hood of the car. Her tail lifted and slowly swished back and forth behind her as she munched slowly on her snack.

She wondered who it was tonight she was going to give her tip to, give the tip and walk away. Don't give them a reason to remember your face. (Or rather that would have been the general idea if it wasn't someone she knew.)
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue10/10Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty Re: Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:29 am

It's already night time in the shopping district, neon lights flashing against the concrete, glass and brick buildings around the marketplace. The sounds of people walking, talking and going about their business as they weave in and out of the open shops. There is still a little bit of time until the shoplifter usually strikes, so go ahead and meet your partner for the evening and then you may continue into the marketplace a little bit before we really get this mission started. If you would like to roll a pre-perception check, you may. Never know when keeping your wits about you will come in handy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:07 am

Dom recognized the feline before she reached the driver-side window. His eyes widened with shock as she sidled around the car, the hedonistic edge to her movements suggesting that she was used to getting her way most of the time. And unfortunately, he knew firsthand just how true this could be. Funny enough their first meeting happened to be in the aftermath of a robbery. Not so much ha-ha’ funny, but in the sense of déjà vu. The memory also invited a few important questions as well: What was she doing here? How’d she even get information about the case? Could she be trusted? What did she have to gain?

There was a flash of gold as she peeked through the window, followed by the gentle, yet firm rap of fingernails on the tinted glass. The noise broke him out of his stupor. Right, this was about the case, not their own personal issues. If she knew something about the thief, then that was enough to keep him from getting too suspicious. They hadn’t spoken since the incident with the stolen jewelry, but if that experience taught them anything, it wasn’t too much of a long-shot to think they could work together for once.

But then again informer interactions weren’t usually this personal, and protocol was only good for confidential encounters. Which clearly this wasn’t. In a split decision he threw his hat into the passenger seat. After a second of deliberation, the police jacket went with it. No weapons. Nice and inconspicuous, much how she appeared that evening.

“Can’t stay out of trouble for long, can you Patience?” he asked disapprovingly as he exited the car. Moving to the sidewalk, Dom started down the neighborhood at an easy stride and waited for her to catch up. Thankfully the marketplace wasn’t as busy around this hour, so wading through the crowd wasn’t too difficult for them. For the most part they went unnoticed, but an Animalian of her nature tended to attract attention here and there. He trailed closer to her as they looked around at the different shops.

Roll: Perception
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:07 am

The member 'Daamodar Bhatia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

"Oh please, Dom. I'm a little hurt... I'm here to help this time, Promise. Swear on my nine lives." As she spoke to him she lowered her ears, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. Then the devious cat would quickly lose the act smiling deviously. "But really, I was here to give the tip and take off... Believe it or not, incidents like these effect me and my kind a lot more then you think. Taking too much from people is greedy." As they walked together she kept her voice low, not wanting to attract any attention. The young woman would give him a soft giggle, "But since it's you here... I think I'll give you a hand today... After all... I wanna make sure you get this guy... It's the lest I can do for my good friend, Officer Bhatia."

Soon they would be in the marketplace. Being next to Dom was a strange thing to her, getting the odd look here and there made her a little uncomfortable. It had been a while since she went anywhere with a man like him. Too bad this time wasn't a date, today was work. Another side glace at her, and she found herself scooting a little closer to Dom's side. Slowly she would curl an arm around his, pulling her hand up slowly to hold his bicep as they walked. Before she would catch what she assumed would be a jerk away, or a glare from him, the cat would part her soft pink lips whispering gently toward his ear. "Don't make it weird. Two people like us walking side by side without any sign of affection looks strange. Don't worry I promise I won't make you kiss me in public." Patience would let out a soft laugh, rubbing the bridge of her nose against his arm in a affectionate way. He smelled good to her, which was a plus. As they continued on Patience's ears would point forward as she pulled her attention off of her 'friend'. She kept her eyes out for anything suspicious as hey made their way around the market.

(Sorry, I'm gonna roll just to see what happens. I know it might not count yet, but since she's already doing it here it goes.)

Patience Talent Check: Proficient, Observance
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm

The member 'Patience Rose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Congratulations, both of you. As you continue down the street, there are people scattered all around and in the stores, nothing seems too suspicious. However, with Patience's actions, attention toward you is a bit lessened, seeing as you now look like any other couple walking through the streets, shopping together in the glittering nightlife.

You continue a little further and with your keen eyes, Dom, you spot a man walking alone, his hands shoved deep into his hoody and he looks a bit shady, but he doesn't seem to notice you. Patience, you spot him as well, but you notice that he's peeking in shops, pausing when he passes one that is a bit emptier before looking around himself and continuing. Super shady. You should probably follow him, but be careful. He's looking around himself too.

One of you roll me another investigation or observation and the other one needs to roll me some kind of deception or sneak. One to look out and the other to blend in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

“How reassuring,” he replied calmly, showing no sign of being convinced by her explanation. An unlikely alliance developed between them after an accidental run-in a few weeks ago. Back then they were on opposing sides of the law, with a piece of missing jewelry being the catalyst to their meeting. She managed to slip away without so much as a ticket for all the trouble, but he had to return to the precinct with some poor excuse involving a UTL order and lack of other witnesses. Even now he was unsure whether their so-called partnership could be deemed functional or not. Only time would tell, as the old saying went.

Dom didn’t make a fuss as Patience wrapped her arm around his. She made a good point about them keeping a low profile, although the whole ‘lovey dovey’ façade was a bit impulsive; drawing into question his sensibilities as a sane and rational cop. But they were doing this now and there was no time to brood about it. “If you’re going to help then make sure to follow my lead. Remember, even as an informer you’re still considered a civilian,” he warned, speaking to her in hushed tones. “That means absolutely no engaging with persons of interest. This includes store managers, employees, customers, witnesses, private security, executive officers, legal advisors…” The list went on and on as they continued through the marketplace.

Suddenly a figure crossed into their view. The person kept their head low and swiveled oddly a little here and there. He immediately shut-up and pointed out the guy to Patience.

Roll Observation: Proficient

Last edited by Daamodar Bhatia on Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 am

The member 'Daamodar Bhatia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1] NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next