Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed)

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed)

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:36 pm

It were times like these that Jasmine hated the most. She had gone and done the perfect heist and now, she had nothing to show for it. Her legs had been kicked out from under her and the gun she so skillfully got had been taken from her very hands. She had fallen upon her back and her blue eyes opened up wide as she stared at this girl who just came up and stole the stolen gun. This girl had spoken, saying something about being a nice person if you got to know her. Well, that was good and all, but Jasmine didn't plan on getting to know her. In fact, she planned on killing her. Right here. Right now.

The thief darted off on the roof, jumping to the next one. Jasmine pulled out her gun and shot once. Sadly, she missed. What's more, it made the guards start running up faster, knowing that she was now armed and deadly. Or maybe they wanted to know what was going on so heading up faster was the only option. Jasmine was not going to let that happen. Or rather, she was not going to let them catch her. She had a rat to catch. A very skilled rat. A rat she planned on exterminating as soon as possible if not sooner.

Jasmine followed after her, watching her struggle to get the next roof top only to find out it was locked. Perfect. Jasmine aimed again, but the girl moved at the last second. Fuck. Backing up slightly, Jasmine took a running leap over, allowing her wings to carry her the rest of the way as the guards finally landed on the roof. Jasmine was not in a good situation right now. So what she needed to do was to loose her entourage while still keeping up with the rat. Not an easy feat when you think about it. Jasmine needed to be careful. She was going to have to give the girl space and think she was out of the woods. At the same time, she needed to have these idiots follow her the wrong way. The people without the dogs were going to be jumping over soon so Jasmine had to act fast.

Turning to the roof that was next inline, she aimed for that one. She could make it with the help of her natural born talent, though flying and doing all these different stunts were making her more exhausted. She needed to cool it on the wings. Once she had the chance, she was going to have to stick to the streets and do her best to loose them that way. This roof access on the next roof was locked as well, but nothing a quick unlocking couldn't help on her end. One second, two seconds, three seconds, four. Done. If those idiots managed to get to this side without problems, then the next problem was going to have to be getting through this now relocked door. Suckers.

Running down the stairs, Jasmine rushed off to look for this thief hacker. It was funny when she was just a hacker. But now she was working on her own turf. This mystery girl was going down faster than you could say tømmer.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed)

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Of course Jasmine would try to be the hero. She had a clear shot out of here as Biran was convinced that his only quarry was the Brozus before him. As the attacker left to retrieve his rifle, he told Siresh to stay put. Yeah right. Bronze had enough left in him to get out of here and live to see another day. Without him in this moment, the untamed base was riddled with chaos and confusion as they try to recall the procedures they have trained for in these types of emergencies. Untamed was still a young group and they had a lot to learn. It'd be a real shame to die here like this so Siresh picked his sorry self off the floor and began to retreat back to his and Jasmine's home. Hopefully she would come back to him with a nice sum of cash in hand. Until then, he was out of the game for now.

Siresh is retreating, so this is my last post here.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:22 am

"Whoa, she's pissed!" Julianna commented. "She could hurt someone with that thing." She was referring to Jasmine shooting at her. As Julianna reached the bottom of the ladder, now in a dark alley, she noticed the girl she stole from fly overhead to the next rooftop. "She has wings?!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone. Somehow, she hadn't seen Julianna take the ladder down. No, that's not possible. Julianna was clearly within sight, surely. What was she doing? It was at this point that Julianna heard the pattering of feet approaching up on the roof. The guards were closing in now. No time to question the good things. Julianna slipped around onto the streets; darkening the closest street light with shadows to keep herself out of sight. Chances were that she had already evaded the guards so long as she kept moving and stayed silent. This was just added protection, just incase.

After a good five minutes of paranoid positioning, she felt confident enough to be able to calmly walk down the street unsuspiciously. As she did, she noticed a police car flashing as it sped down the street in the opposite direction; toward the facility. Julianna smiled. She was long gone, just as she had hoped.

With the gun slung over her shoulder, she entered a dark alley which eventually descended into the darkness; a long staircase of stone. It eventually led to an underground black market. He said he'd be here. Julianna scanned the area. Ah, there he was. She jogged over and held out the gun to him once she arrived. "Huh, and not even a scratch. I half expected you to be killed or captured. Not bad for a novice. Though, surely your powers of the shadows came to your aid; without doubt. The reason I hired you, of course. She'll be pleased," he spoke as he took the gun; slowly examining every detail. Little did he know about Julianna's ankle that was now throbbing to her heartbeat. She'd need to get that checked out after all this. He was more visible to her now from this angle and lighting than ever before. He had a scar over his right eye. It seemed as though it had left him blind in that eye. He had red hair and an unpredictable and aggressive nature.

"She?" Julianna questioned. She was led to believe the gun was for "The Bullet" himself. She never had even contemplated the possibility that he could be working for someone.

"The Rossi Mafia thanks you for your kind donation," he winked; shouldering the gun. "Excuse me? Donation? But... you hired me! We had a deal!" Julianna was pissed. This was the first time she had run into anyone refusing to pay her for a job. "So we did. You even did my job for me. I was requested to acquire the gun myself. But possession is nine-tenths of the law." He waved the gun in Julianna's face. "I wouldn't make a scene if I were you. You're lucky we're not jumping you for all that you have. Some of us haven't had a nice sleep for quite a while," he explained as he gestured to her surroundings. She had been so eager that the job was over that she had failed to stay observant. She was kicking herself for it now. Four mafia members were standing throughout the black market eyeing "The Bullet" and her transaction. They were all being subtle. However, now that they were pointed out, they seemed more obvious. And Julianna didn't like his implication. She huffed but felt like she was out of alternatives. Her best option was to walk away from this without payment. Otherwise, she'd find herself in a fight against five mafia members. Who knows if any more were nearby. She held up her unarmed hands and took two slow steps away from "The Bullet." "I take the hint. I'll go before I get in over my head." "Smart girl," he smirked.

As Julianna walked back out of the black market, she cursed herself. Had she known her employer was part of the Rossi Mafia she would have never taken the job. She didn't like to mix it up with the two major mafias. Quite honestly, she valued her life too much for that. But wow did that just bring her blood to a boil. She was itching for revenge. She was now wishing she had left the gun in that girl's possession. And she wanted her payment. Stepping back out from the dark alley, she was completely preoccupied with replaying every moment of the night. "God damn it!" she snapped, slamming her palm against the building beside her as she stopped; head hung down.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Jasmine rand down the stairs, listening to the idiots work on the door. She had little time to waste since she had a rat to catch. Oh just thinking about that made her so angry. And the fact she couldn't even hit her? She slammed the door behind her when she made it to the bottom, running out of the area. Better to find the rat now. Later she cold sulk about this. Later, she could go to a shooting range and get better at actually shooting things because obviously, she needed practice on that. Fucking little rat...And speaking of the rat, where did it run off to? Every so often, Jasmine saw her running this way and that. It would be easier if she flew up, but then everyone would be questioning why she was flying around at night dressed in all black. There were codes about that right? Something about you needed reflecting things if you wanted to fly at night?

She roamed the streets for a good while before she got physically upset and punched a wall. Oh this was so frustrating. On so many different levels. She had given the guards the slip and had managed to evade Biran as well. How, she was not so sure, but it happened and she managed to do it. Once or twice she had come into contact with him and slipped away. The longer she stayed out on the streets, the higher of a chance he was going to find her. So she did the only logical thing and that was just to go home at this point. Maybe steal some clothes, look a bit different if she could. Less like a thief. But before she gets that done, Jasmine happened upon an interesting development: Her rat coming out of an alley.

Jasmine pressed herself up against the wall as much as she could and waited. It seemed as though the girl did not see her. Perfect. Sweet, sweet revenge. All she had to do was to get her to give her the- where was the gun? A red furry covered her eyes as Jasmine stepped forward silently and came up behind the girl. The half angel grabbed the girl's arm and twisted it around her back. With a hard shove, Jasmine pinned the girl there to the wall; arm twisted behind her back. "Jeg fanget deg endelig, rotte. Hvor er rifflen?" In her anger, Jasmine spoke in her native tongue, as if the girl would be able to even answer her. A moment passed and Jasmine realized this girl was never going to answer her. Not in Norwegian at least. As well, she needed to cool her head. This was going to solve nothing if she just killed the girl out right.

With her free hand, Jasmine pulled her handgun out from its holster and pressed it against the back of the girl's head. "I'll say it so you can understand. Where is the riffle?" To mean that she meant business, Jasmine pulled the hammer down; making that click sound to alert the girl that she meant business it. "If you try and do any funny business, I won't hesitate to shoot you." Almost an empty threat. Jasmine would shoot the girl. But she wasn't a straight up killer. Not on purpose. If it happened, it happened. There was nothing she could do about it. Death and blood was something she was used to. However, knowing that you killed a person has yet to weigh down upon the half angel's shoulders. She would rather that not happen. Especially right here and now.

Biran was still at large looking for them. Siresh was crawling around somewhere, or was captured. She wasn't sure. She hoped that he managed to make it away...though by the looks of him when she turned back and looked, it was possible that he was in more serious trouble than she thought. And if he was dying in the middle of the street somewhere, well his death would be on her hands. Though she didn't care for the guy, she still valued him as his own person. And every person deserved the right to live. Well, most people. There were a few that were on the other list she personally kept of people she'd like to kill one day. But that list was short and that was for a different time. She was dealing with this girl. She needed the information sooner rather than later.

"Don't take too long to answer. I'm not a patient woman right now. Old Ironside is still out and about looking for his gun. If I go down, I'll take you with me. So. Tell me. Where. Is. My Riflen." Jasmine twisted the girl's arm slightly to make it hurt will keeping the gun rested against her head. If she was a good girl, this would go over smoothly.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Killing Two Birds With One Stone (Closed) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 pm

"Ow!" Julianna exclaimed as she was pushed against the wall; hand twisted behind her back. "I'm realizing I have to work on being more observant," she chuckled and then sighed. The gun clicked against her head. Julianna panicked a moment, but then calmed. "That's for show," she realized. "You want that gun an awful lot. If you were to kill me, you'd lose your easiest method of finding it." However, when Jasmine twisted her arm back further, Julianna began to talk. It's not like she had any desire to hide it anyway.

"If you want the gun, it's down there. Well, probably not anymore. Let's just say, apparently I'm not as smart as I look. Who'd believe it, right?" she laughed at her own expense. "My ex-employer desired the gun. I knew him, at the time only by the title 'The Bullet.' I came to discover, after giving over the gun, that the mission was actually his. He hired me with no intention of ever paying me, then led me into an ambush when I went to hand it over for my pay. It was five against little-ol'-me. And despite my tough appearance, I don't know how to fight. I know, shocking. So, in short, my ex-employer works for the Rossi Mafia. So that's where your gun is at. And if you plan on trying to get it, while I don't make a habit of mixing it up with the mafias,
I kinda want my revenge. ...and my money."

So that was a lot of honesty coming out of her mouth all at once. Might it have been smarter to save some information as a bargaining chip? Possibly. But Julianna had been royally screwed over enough for one night where she decided honesty would just have to do. Part of her was perhaps relying on the fact that there was a piece of good in Jasmine; or at least Julianna thought there might be.

"Now, you can pull that trigger if you'd like. I wouldn't blame you. But I would like to let you know something. You guys might not have had as smooth a time getting to the gun in the first place if it weren't for me causing distractions. I helped you out. Yes, maybe to take it from you later, but I could have simply tried to get you guys noticed and allowed that to be my distraction to take the gun for myself. I didn't though. Like I said, I'm a nice person if you get to know me. And,
I'm honestly sorry I had to screw you over. Especially now that it seems I was most certainly on the wrong side of things."
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Did she think this was a game? This girl totally thought this was a game. Jasmine had half a mind to pull the trigger on this girl. Maybe not the head, but she might just shoot her anyway. However, that was a very Bronze thing to do and Jasmine was currently not that angry enough to attempt to harm this girl. Or at least put a bullet in her for no reason other than stealing her gun she worked so damn hard to get in the first place. Though, it was rather tempting.

However, comma.

What happened next just baffled Jasmine. This girl just spilled the beans not only about where the gun was, but who took it, the fact she couldn't fight, and that in fact, she was helping them to get the gun and steal it for the big pay out herself. This girl was stupid. Stupid, or just very innocent in the way the underworld worked. To be honest, Jasmine was going to put her money on both of them and call it a day. It just..."Wow...."

It was too much. The blonde had to take a moment. Maybe take a straight up five. Moving away from the girl, Jasmine walked to the other wall and just...oh wow. With her now free hand, she pinched the bridge of her nose and bounced the gun gently again the side of her leg. This was going to take a moment. Eventually, she spoke. "So you are telling me that you took this mission from a guy named "The Bullet" and didn't think anything was strange...went into Untamed, by yourself mind you, and attempted to steal the gun. But you were working for a Rossi the entire time? Boy....Are you American? You sound American." If Siresh could hear this right now, she was sure he would be laughing right now. Better make this quick, she needed to go find him and make sure he wasn't totally dead.

Looking back to the girl, Jasmine shook her head. "First of all, never tell someone who has a gun against your head that you don't know how to fight. That will kill you. It makes you one hell of an easy target. Second, this whole righteous speech about being a good person and all that? Did you tell that to your old employer? If you did, I would love to hear what he had to say. Would have paid good money to see that go down." Jasmine put her gun back on safety. She wasn't going to waste a bullet on her. "And another thing. When you get interrogated....never give out all your information just because your arm gets twisted. You were right, you were the easiest method to finding that gun. Killing you would be stupid. However, you told me where the gun was. Now your life is of little value. Understand? I don't need you to get the gun." This girl needed to learn how to be a better thief. Or she was going to get herself killed.

"I'd suggest you go home, kid. Before Biran finds you. Or a Rossi member who actually wants you dead. You're only going to get yourself into trouble." It was just...that was it. There wasn't anything else Jasmine could do about this. She was going to have to speak to Siresh about this. Bringing her fingers up, Jasmine gave the girl a half hearted two finger salute and started walking away.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:09 pm

"American? Well, yes. What does that have to do with anything?" Julianna replied genuinely confused. "I know giving you all the information I had wasn't necessarily smart. I just got tired of everything today and I guess I just gave up caring," she shrugged. "So, I suppose, thanks for not shooting me." Julianna will raise her eyebrows at being called a 'kid,' however. "I am not a kid. But, it has been an incredibly long day. I might as well head home. I'll go looking for my lost dignity another day." Julianna sighed.

Julianna smiled at the salute and started walking away. However, she stopped herself. "Seriously though," Julianna turned back to Jasmine. "If you have plans of getting that gun back from the Rossi Mafia, I'd like a shot at redeeming myself. ...and revenge. ...and my money; if possible." Julianna hesitated a moment but then gave her cell phone number to Jasmine as a way to reach her. "Once again, me being foolish. Giving personal information out to someone I know is going out with a hacker." She gave a friendly smile. "I guess I just have a sense that I can trust you guys. Time will tell, I suppose." She paused for one last moment. "Do be safe getting home. I hope your boyfriend is okay."
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon May 14, 2018 7:49 pm

This girl was just slightly special. In one way or another by far. Rubbing her temples, Jasmine just let her go. This was getting to be more of a headache than she needed it to be and she had to go find Bronze. He might have found a hole to crawl into. Doubt he made it home. Waving the girl off, the blonde was about ready to simply call it a night when, once again, someone said something about Siresh being her boyfriend. Snapping towards her, the angel replied. "He's not my boyfriend. A coworker....a necessary evil." They simply needed one another's help. They could do fine on their own, but together they were much better at their respective jobs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Turning away, Jasmine just let her go. She was going home. The streets were filled with Untamed members and Bronze needed medical attention. Taking to the streets, the angel did her best to vanish into the darkness of the city while finding her partner in crime. They were going to be needing that riffle back one way or another. The sooner they got it, the better.

End
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

Grand total of money for each poster here:
$120

Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7