Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:58 am

This wasn't a typical job Julianna accepted; taking an old woman, wheelchair bound, grocery shopping. However, with the events that had transpired with her previous job turning out to be a rip off by a member of the Rossi Mafia, she embraced the hopefully relaxing contrast this job promised. At least she didn't have to worry for her life and not get paid with this job. Sweet old ladies were known, usually, to keep to their word. The only inconvenience was that Julianna hadn't given her ankle proper time to heal yet. It was still sore, causing her a minor limp as well as occasional winces from the pain.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue30/30Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty Re: Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

Post by Luna Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Upon arriving at this adorable pink home on the nicer end of town, Julianna will notice that the stairs are not stairs anymore but rather it is a ramp. More than likely done due to the fact Barbra is wheelchair bound now. Upon ringing the doorbell, you hear an old lady's voice from within call out a "One moment please!" A few moments will pass and the little old lady makes it to the door and opens it up. Her once blue eyes are now cloudy and her hair is white. She will smile up at you. "Ah....welcome welcome. I am afraid I do not have any candy for you, dear. But your costume is rather adorable....what are you trying to be?"

Ah yes...little old ladies and their senior moments. This was surely going to be a rather long job for Julianna. As long as her wits stay with her, she should be fine. Hopefully.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty Re: Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:57 pm

For this service, unlike most, Julianna dressed in much more casual attire. She was wearing a pink v-neck shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. "You're so sweet," she replied with a bright smile. Julianna knew, from that moment alone, just how this was going to go down. She braced herself. "I'm not here for candy, though. It's okay. I'm here to help take you grocery shopping. My name is Julianna." She felt bad for the lady. Living alone, an elder, without anyone, friends or family, to aid her. Julianna wondered if she was lonely. Perhaps depressed deep down.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue30/30Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:33 pm

"Ah! My groceries! So you are the one they sent. Alright, alright then we should get going. We have a long list to fulfill and I would like to be home before too long. MY soaps come on! I need to know if Rodney is the father or if it's his evil twin Bodney! Hurry, hurry! We make haste to the super market!" Old Lady Barbra grabbed her cane and readied to be pushed down the street. Truth be told, the store was only around the corner. A brisk walk was all that was needed in order to get the old lady where she needed to go. More than likely a perfect set up when she had her legs, but now? Even around the corner seemed like miles for her.

Upon entering the place, it was already busy. Old couples, mothers with screaming children; the works.   Barbra pulled out her list filled with different items to be had. "A normal basket should be fine for us deary. I don't have much." That of course was a blatant lie as the list was doubled over a few times. No matter, Julianna signed up for this. She had the courage and strength for this, right? Right. "First thing is first. We need fruits and veggies. Lemons, Limes, Apples, Oranges, and one Pineapple should fulfill the fruits section. Two of everything." Nearing the produce section, Julianna was already faced with the daunting task as so many people were there. It was going to be a bit of a challenge to move through it.

Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:00 am

Okay, so Julianna was finding the lady mildly annoying. This was easily overcome, however, by reminding herself just how lonely she might be to have no one else to help her with such a simple task. Reinforcing her determination, Julianna pushed the lady at a smooth consistent pace; ensuring there was little to no shaking. It was the least she could do.

"Let's do this!" Julianna exclaimed, adopting the lady's enthusiasm. "Two lemons, limes, apples, oranges, and one pineapple. Got it." Having committed that section of the list to memory, the next challenge was actually acquiring the produce. The place was crowded and loud. Julianna didn't mind public places, but when a place was this busy, she found it irritating and headache inducing.

"Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through!" Julianna announced as they proceeded into the bustling crowd.

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:00 am

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) NrQF6BU
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Oh how Julianna was not prepared for this kind of life. As she attempted to squeeze through, she quickly got shoved back and out of the way. At one point, a little old lady had even elbowed Julianna for picking up the pineapple she was going for. At this rate, Julianna might have to think about retreating and trying a different stagey. Though, it wasn't totally a lost cause yet. If she wanted to, she could go in one more time. However, if she had decided, she could return back and try and find a different item on her large list to go after. Maybe some veggies? Or maybe something else. Old Lady Barbra is just sitting there in her wheelchair, waiting on you to do your task. And the way she is at this moment, she might not even remember you went into the fray to get what she wanted. She's old.

Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:19 pm

She'll wince from the elbow to the side. That really hurt and will surely bruise. It was incredibly rude in Julianna's opinion, but she took a deep, painful breath and tried to shrug it off. She'd go in and try again. She might not have the best strategy at things and poor organization, but determination was definitely her specialty. Or was that stubbornness...

________
Rolling "Acrobatics" - Proficient
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:19 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 pm

This time, Julianna managed to get her way into the fray and get exactly what she needed. Fuck that old lady. Upon retrieving everything and returning to Barbra, the old lady smiled. "Ah! You have come, you have returned with my fruit! Perfect. I have a new task for you. Why don't we get going? I don't want any of the veggies. They are looking a bit on the greener side." She laughed and waited for Julianna to start pushing her towards the rest of the food. "Just out the basket in my lap and I'll point at what I want, okay? I was never good at following the list anyway. Lists are too strict." She barked out a laugh and threw the list behind her. Like fuck that list apparently. However, going down the different food aisles were just as hectic as going for the produce. These people really needed to have better lives then live here at the market.

______
Julianna, as you push Barbra down the aisles, roll Dodge or a skill like that.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next