Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

Post by Luna Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:51 pm

"A pleasure. Sure. Maybe if you come back later I will give you the secret to my famous apple pie. Which I will be making today. Good thing we got apples!" With that Barbra settled down in her seat with a happy expression on.

And so, with that, the thread is coming to a close. I just want you to roll me one more roll before I end it. I need you to wheel Barbra to her home. Either with a strength skill or a endurance skill as you are going uphill.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed)

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Famous apple pie. Apple pie. The frustration boiled in Julianna's blood for a moment as she took a steady, long breath. It had been a peach pie at the store. A peach pie that was so important that she had to go back for the peaches Barbra initially forgot to mention. "That is so sweet of you to consider giving me the secret of your famous apple pie. Unfortunately, I'm running a bit busy this week but perhaps I'll drop by sometime. As for now, let's get you home." Julianna proceeded to push Barbra's wheelchair the last long stretch home... uphill.

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:16 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 pm

It is a difficult push up the hill. Honestly, you slipped more than a few times and the fact you got her up that hill and to her house was astonishing. Truly. But once you finally got her up there, you, who is out of breath, get her up to her house. She will glance at you, laughing in your face. "Thank you for your hard work. Didn't know I put on so much weight! Well, I got my food and you can leave. Bye!" She will give you your money and your mission is over as she will be making an apple pie with peaches.

____
End. You can now add 1 new Talent and gain $100
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Picking up The Groceries (Level 1) (Closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3