Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
To Catch a Thief  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

To Catch a Thief

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Catch a Thief  Empty To Catch a Thief

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm

It had been a while since the Untamed mission that went horribly wrong. While Jasmine had managed to actually steal the gun herself, someone had taken it from her who then managed to not only give it to a Rossi member, but get jipped in the long run herself. It still pissed Jasmine off. She had done everything so carefully, and this pink haired girl simply ruined the perfect heist. Yes, she was still salty about it. However, the girl wasn't the main target. Or rather, they were looking for her in order to get her to help them to find the riffle. The pink haired girl knew who had it, and could easily pick him out in a crowd. Or so she hoped. Otherwise this would be completely useless.

Her gaze shifted to Bronze. His last altercation with this girl, though she wasn't directly the result of it per say, had landed him outside the hideout with Ironside's boot crushing his rib cage. The fact Bronze could stand up and get away at all was enough to applaud him...until Jasmine had to clean up all the blood in the apartment. He refused to go to the hospital so she got to play nurse. He wasn't demanding the first few days. Honestly, it worried her there might have been bigger issues with him. Though, the danger passed when he started returning to his old self. Or at least as much of it as he could in the first few weeks. But now that he was recovered, it was time to find their new friend and start getting to the bottom of this gun situation before the entire town goes to shit.

Today, for ease, Jasmine was under the Daniel persona. Her chest was bound and her clothes that of a man's. Her hair fell around to about her shoulders in a sort of controlled mess. This girl had seen her in an all black outfit as a girl. This time, she was going in as a guy. Not that in the end it made any difference. If she had seen Siresh, this was going to be a big tipper to her and her cover would be blown. Her only hope was that the pink haired girl hadn't seen him when Biran was smashing his iron-foot into Bronze's own iron free side. Nearly dying could do wonders for changing your appearance. Honestly. You looked like two completely people.

"You think she is around here?" Jasmine asked in her gender neutral tone. They had been following rumors that this girl, this Julianna, often times ended up here at this house owned by a demon named Ephairyss Caldimic. From what information Siresh had pulled up on her, she helped anyone who was in need of medical care, regardless of standing and for much more affordable prices than any hospital would ever give. The information said that she had been hanging around here as of late. The rumors were unclear if she had been injured or simply visiting this woman. It didn't matter to the half angel. As long as they caught this girl and got as much information out of her about the location of where the guy was who had the gun at one point, that's all that mattered. Shaking her head, Jasmine walked in.

A bell chimed in the door, letting whoever was inside know that someone had entered. Giving a smile to the demon woman, 'Daniel' spoke. "Excuse me...I was wondering if you had seen a girl by the name of Jullianna here? I have been trying to get into contact with her for a while now. It's urgent business she needs to know about." Hopefully that didn't scare this demon girl too badly. Jasmine was trying to be as friendly as she could without coming off too creepy.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
To Catch a Thief  Left_bar_bleue35/35To Catch a Thief  Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
To Catch a Thief  Left_bar_bleue10/10To Catch a Thief  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

To Catch a Thief  Empty Re: To Catch a Thief

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Mon May 14, 2018 11:39 pm

After the miserable embarrassment of a mission that, unfortunately, was much too successful, Julianna not only had an injured pride, but also an injured right ankle. Bitten by a ferocious canine while attempting to escape the facility, it was torn and bloody; throbbing to her heartbeat after she finished handing over the gun to the Rossi Mafia for free. Even weeks later it was a memory that she was replaying over and over; kicking herself for not being more careful. It was a rookie mistake.

With little money, Julianna returned to her good friend, Ephairyss Caldimic. She was a demon nurse that worked illegally out of her own home for cheap because no one would legally hire her as a demon to work in the medical profession due to the stigma. "I'm surprised you managed to even make it here on this ankle," Ephairyss stated as she did the initial examination. "Well, I didn't really have that many options. Besides, adrenaline kinda helped with the pain for a bit. Now though, it's excruciating." Julianna winced. "I can patch you up and give you a regular dose of pain killers in the meantime, but this is going to require you stay here and off that ankle for a few weeks. You really did a number on yourself this time." Julianna let out an audible groan. "Weeks? I thought I'd be up and out in like four days max!" Julianna protested. "And it looks as though you're developing an infection in the wound," Ephairyss expressed as she took a closer look. "All the more reason you need to stay so I can give you the proper antibiotics to treat this so it doesn't worsen." "Okay, okay. You win. Thanks for the help, really. I mean it.

The recover was slow and, between pain-killers, painful. But over time, the ankle was healing. The weeks passed and despite her ankle being fully healed now, it was recommended Julianna stay off it for an additional two days just for recovery sake when the front door jingled and Ephairyss left Julianna in the back room to greet the two passersby.

"I greet you. So you're here for a Julianna? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with anyone by that..." Ephairyss, began. "I recognize that voice!" shouted Julianna from the back room. "Oh, that Julianna. Of course. Of course. Right this way." Ephairyss led the two to the back room where Julianna was laying lengthwise on a couch. She had now propped herself up into a sitting position with both arms. "What, did you misplace the cell phone number I handed you after our last exchange? That would've been an easier way to find me. Though, I am impressed you tracked me down. I try not to leave much of a trail if I can help it." Julianna's mood was casual and relaxed although she was definitely antsy; due to the long period of immobility. "So I take it you're ready to get that gun back? Got a plan?" Julianna smirked; ready to regain her dignity and exact her revenge.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
To Catch a Thief  Left_bar_bleue30/30To Catch a Thief  Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
To Catch a Thief  Left_bar_bleue0/0To Catch a Thief  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Siresh was dressed a little warm for today's weather. Sporting a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, looking like some normal hoodlum around town or something. Even if it didn't do well to regulate his body temperature, it at least provided him a way to hide his literal metal. The fake skin that covered his artificial right side was in transit from the supplier. Old Ironside did a number on him, tearing and breaking all parts of him to hell, both bionic and organic. Bronze was lucky to get most of himself recovered and back in the action today but sported a sling on his right arm. Jasmine knew it was a cover, he wasn't hurt. He could never be hurt on his right side, as it was not real. But if he disguised it to look injured, no one would pay attention to it. Why was his hand bandaged up? Well obviously because his arm and hand appear handicapped to some degree. In the same way, maybe one would pay enough attention to note his weakness. Boy, would they be surprised when a full metal punch was headed straight to their face!

Jasmine and the broken man walked side by side down the street, their target this time being set and determined. They knew exactly who and where their target was this time. At Jasmine's request, Bronze found the woman Julianna and where she had taken refuge after the run in downtown at the Untamed mercenary headquarters. That little bitch somehow got a hold of the gun that was rightfully their stolen property and then sold it off to someone else. She was the easiest way to fast-track back onto the rifle's trail so that they could grab it and turn it around for their own gain. Jasmine filled him in very little of what occurred that night after she left him to die in the middle of the Untamed HQ courtyard, but he figured it was to save face. They were both disgraced that night after all and had failed miserably. It was ok, all was well though. Siresh was able to find their girl and were already closing in fast on her last known location.

Jasmine asked if he was sure that Julianna was here. That was probably the stupidest question she could have ever asked a man who knew everything. And if he didn't know everything, you bet your ass he could find the answer in very little time. Siresh, Codename: Bronze, was tasked with finding this girl. He recalled her face enough, found her civilian file, face matched her image against thousands of cameras in the city, then selected the latest entries on her whereabouts. Earlier today she walked into a set of apartments. Looking up the block, none belonged to her. So it was a matter of whose doors were open. Perhaps who ran a business from home or was considered a 'safe haven' for abused, illicit, or addicted of the city. In that specific complex, it was found by the well informed cyber tyrant, bright as day. A woman practiced medicine out of her home due to the harsh sanction that should not be allowed to practice publically where her talents were needed. A shame Siresh didn't know sooner about this Ephairyss Caldimic. She probably could have patched him up better than his and Jasmine's shoddy combined efforts probably could have. And for cheap too, since the whole reason he shied away from the hospital was due to the nasty bills it would accumulate. Regardless, Julianna was here getting her ankle treated. "I don't think. I know."

They entered the in-home practitioner's humble abode and a bell rang to alert her of the presence of the new arrivals. He kept his hand slung and the other in his sweatpant pocket while he let the man lady next to him do all the talking. Siresh was about to interject when she said there was no Julianna here, but then there she was. The woman of the hour, hopping right out to the occasion almost on command. He couldn't help but let his face betray him and raise an eyebrow at her. Someone was willing to hide her and she just comes out the moment she's requested and doesn't even bother to use the opportunity to hide or take flight elsewhere? It seemed a little odd, but what was even odder was that she asked what the plan to get the gun back was. What? She stole it from them to hand off to someone else and she wanted to go take it back again? And Jasmine seemed to be in cahoots with her on this, which put him off even more. "What? She gave you her number and you didn't bother to tell me?" Siresh couldn't help but hiss in his partner's direction. It wasn't a big deal to find her, but if she was willing to be found to begin with why waste this man's precious time? Jasmine knew better.

The male pulled his hand out of his pocket to push Jasmine back so that he could take center stage now. "It's easier than you think to find you. Everyone in this city has a file, has a number. It's easier to keep track of sheep that way. A wolf like me can sniff out good livestock when he wants it."
Even he and Jasmine had a record in this city. They had to otherwise they would be found and deported. However, that didn't stop him from editing a few entries or even deleting a couple misdemeanors here and there so that the cops would let them off with a few warnings rather than detaining them. "We don't have any plan that involves you. We are here for information on where that gun is at." Because Jasmine also failed to fill him in with that basic item as well.

Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu May 24, 2018 9:57 pm

An amused smile was trying its damnedest to creep across her face as Julianna announced her whereabouts. This was exactly why she had kept so much information from Siresh. Why she had him go and find her for himself. Yes, it would have been much easier to call her or even shoot a text saying come meet us here. It would have saved maybe a few days or a day. But that would have failed in the long run. It wasn't that Jasmine needed to talk with this girl. In fact, she had given up all the information without hesitation. Jasmine had as much information as Bronze would need. After all, he was working on less to help her find her missing twin brother. The real reason why she had come to find this girl was very simple: She needed to teach her a very important lesson.

On their last visit, one that Jasmine simply can never forget, this pink haired girl simply laid out all this before her. It took a great deal of strength to not just start laughing at her and keep her poker face. Honestly, the best part was the fact this girl didn't even know how to fight. Siresh just needed to hear it all. And who better to explain it to him than from the girl herself. And, once they were both done laughing about it, they would take her with them so she could actually start learning how to be a good thief of some kind. At this rate, she was going to get herself hurt. Maybe even killed.

"Sorry about that. I must have misplaced it while I was attempting to clean up the blood that was leaking out of him. However, we found you and...my memory is a bit fuzzy from that night so I need to ask a few questions so we're all up to speed, since you will be coming with us. After all, I personally feel like just letting you go about your daily life is going to get you killed. And strangely enough, I have some kind of moral bone that is saying I need to help you. You know...me being foolish." She gazed to the demon woman and flashed her a kind smile. "Do you have something to drink? Coffee maybe? This one next to me with the broken arm drinks tea if coffee is too much to ask for." She wanted to get the other woman out of the way. Again, it was the moral bone in her saying to exclude as many innocents as possible. Jasmine wasn't a good person. Not by a long shot. But she didn't hurt and lets innocents get killed. If they wanted to involve themselves, that was one things. But if she could prevent it, that would be preferred.

Once the other woman was out, Jasmine turned back to Julianna. "Again, so we're all on the same page....Can you tell me who it was that hired you again and what happened to have you lose the gun. If you explain everything I promise you you'll be coming with us on this mission." She glanced to Siresh, gave him a smirk, then turned back to Julianna. "I'm also very sorry for being rude the other night. You gave me your name. My name is Daniel. Though sometimes he calls me Valkyrie. This is my partner, Bronze. As you know, he's a hacker and I'm the inside man. We work rather well together. You are that almost happy middle ground of both. I think this mission is going to need a plus one for both of us." Before Siresh could protest, she held up her finger to allow Julianna time to respond. "Though, I think it might be better if we had a code name for you as well. But we'll get to that when we get to that. So, please, explain what happened that night."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:02 am

"A drink?" Ephairyss Caldimic glanced over to Julianna with a hesitant expression. "No worries, they won't hurt or kill me. They want a gun back that I stole from them and gave to the wrong people. So long as I can help them, they'd be stupid to hurt me." Julianna glanced between the two of them. "And they're not stupid." Ephairyss took a deep breath of relief. "You really should reconsider your social circles, Julianna." Her gaze will then turn to Jasmine. "Black, milk, creamer, or half and half? Sweetened or unsweetened?" After she received the specifics, Ephairyss would leave for the kitchen.

"Everyone has a number and you're able to access that. That's cute," Julianna winked at Bronze; impressed. "You're pretty useful to have around." Julianna smiled when he mentioned they didn't have a plan that involved Julianna and they were just there for information. "That's funny, cause I've already told you where the gun was and you do have a plan that involves me," Julianna turned to look at Jasmine for emphasis. "You just didn't know about it yet."

Julianna noticed the man was a page behind the other. "For a well-oiled machine of a two-man team, you seem to lack a crucial part of teamwork." Julianna swung her legs off the couch; sitting normally. "Communication. I can't help but notice that you," she indicated to Bronze. "Were not entirely filled in." She chuckled as she looked back to Jasmine. "Your memory's fuzzy. Somehow I doubt that. Afterall, I'm pretty sure every moment of a mission gone wrong probably emblazons itself into your memories. You both don't seem to be the type to take failure well."

Julianna stood; wincing as weight was placed on the injured ankle. It was a lot better than before, but there was some residual pain. Nothing she couldn't push through in a moment of necessity. "So you'd like him to get the story from the thief directly. That's fine! Just a little honesty, geez." Julianna placed a hand on her hip. "Was I an idiot. Yes. I think we all have figured that out by now. I was desperate and therefore took a shady job without checking it out more carefully. My employer, "The Bullet", required I get that gun for him in exchange for money. That's all I knew. That's all I had to know. I needed the money."

"I suspect someone knew you guys were heading in on that very night and therefore time was of the essence that I got there to beat you to it. But that's honestly just a guess based off the coincidence of our arrival at the same time on the same day. I got the gun back to the Underground and delivered it to "The Bullet" in a black market type area. That's when he refused to pay me. He explained I did a job that he was supposed to do for the Rossi mafia. I might've protested a bit on lack of payment or tried something if I wasn't informed I was surrounded by other members of the gang. I walked into an ambush. To be honest, I'm lucky I walked away with all my belongings, and even more so, my life. I know this." Julianna sighed as she walked over to the far wall, back turned, and then proceeded to lean against it, facing them again, for support.

Cracking her neck to the left, she got down to business. Her casual demeanor took a slightly more serious tone. "I am not opposed to receiving help. As a thief, it is wise to realize there is always more to learn. You can never be perfect. Your opinions on my weaknesses are valuable. And I accept your aid with open arms as well as give you full information without hesitation. You may see this as stupid and reckless. However, you won't hurt me. You want a gun back that I can help you get. But, on top of that, you both have had many opportunities to hurt me, kill me, or get me caught in the facility we stole the gun from." Julianna will look to Bronze for the last part.

"I believe there's something different about you two. Maybe it's just a gut feeling, but so far it hasn't been wrong. Regardless, I accept your opinions on my weaknesses. However, in the process, while I'm a generally nice person and can roll with a lot, I refuse to be talked down to in the process. I'm not as pathetic as you first might have judged me to be. It is a mistake to underestimate the people around you. And in turn for accepting your opinions, I challenge you both to be open to my opinions on your weaknesses as well."

Julianna will step toward them. "As for my code name? BR. Short for Blue Rose. Regrettably, it was unwise to leave my stamped trademark in the facility last we met due to the criminal nature of the job. However, it's typically my signature. One I won't be marking in Rossi territory either. It's a lot of things to me. It's a form of individuality when the world seeks to lump all Shadow Reapers together in the same box; judging my personality and morals before they get to know me. Less sentimental is the fact that it helps me advertise. I don't always do jobs of crime. In fact, I try to steer clear of them as often as possible. Therefore, advertising that I'm willing to do a task for payment is pretty useful. A good way to do that is to get people curious and asking questions; searching out the origins of this blue rose."

"Enough about that though. I'm itching to get my money for the job I completed and maybe get back a sliver of my dignity. You two are the type to already have a plan. So, out with it," she'll smirk.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:12 am

"Just unsweetened hot black tea. Even that standard Lipton stuff will work if that's all you have. I'm not fussy. Thanks, love." Maybe the biggest lie he's had to tell so far. Of course, Lipton wasn't sufficient enough for his sophisticated and wide variety taste in tea. It was probably the only thing Bronze could get in the comfort of someone else's home though. Of course, the abode of a medical practitioner may be a better spot than most, but a woman could tell a lot about a guy from his choice in tea. Siresh hardly wanted to give miss Caldimic the wrong idea about him. Like any good caregiver, Miss Caldimic went on her way to fetch what was needed. Perfect for talking business, having no innocent bystanders involved.

Despite being a darker skinned gentleman, his face betrayed him as he blushed at the compliment and the wink. His hand went right to the back of his head to nervously rub behind his ear. "You hear that, Jas? At least someone thinks I'm a keeper." He'd take the heat off himself to fluster Jasmine a bit and work against her for the moment. His partner certainly wouldn't like it, all this flirting wasn't so cute to her. His face then sort of turned dark though as the next words were spoken from the young woman's mouth. What? There was very little Bronze knew, especially when it came to dealings and jobs with his partner. Working together is what they did but looks like she was flying solo for this one and allowing kids to run the show for her. "Jas..." He started, slightly irritated but wouldn't go further with the thought for now.

Bronze was simply at a loss for words on how forthcoming this youngin was. Siresh had been in the business of misery for a long time and never quite saw a face like this. There were a lot of motives to what he does. What Jasmine does. What the Valentine's do. What the Rossi's do. It isn't an entirely black or white cause all the time. Siresh choked a bit on her blunders, yes. She was a child in comparison to him, but there was no reason to mock her on it. Jasmine obviously wanted to, that was her prerogative. Siresh sort of just shrugged it off and sipped his tea like it was really none of his business. When she was fully done speaking is the only time he decided to finally open his mouth.

"Yeah, a guy with a name like "The Bullet" was definitely your first mistake. Me personally, I never take jobs from fellow crooks. I only take jobs from civilians or people I know who have a strong moral code. Despite their track record of misdemeanors and felonies, the Valentines actually have amazing character. I've never been stabbed in the back by one of them. A Rossi? By gods, they'll turn on you faster than a high school whore. And only Rossi's use fake names besides random other shady thugs. A Valentine will use his real name and do his damndest not to soil it." He'll shrug again though. No big deal, it was just a tip. "If the jobs from them aren't big enough I make my own grand schemes for profit. Like that gun? I slaved over that plan for months. It's hard to do an inside job when you're from the outside. Hard work, research, ears to the ground, eyes all over. It's effort, but if I pulled it off I'd have a family heirloom that big man Travis Valentine would pay any price for. Since I would do the job without him or his subordinates asking, boom. Bonus cash in my pockets and a Valentine favor. But nah. You'd had to come along and screw up God's work over here." Yes, he did just refer to himself as god. He'd turn his back to the women now so that he could look out the window, down to the city streets. "What a waste."

His watch on his right wrist beeped. What most didn't know was that it was directly connected to his right side, his mechanical side. It more or less interfaced and gave him status readings for his entire body, even the biological side. "You owe me a favor before I let you go anywhere near my work again. Maybe I'll think about a damn plan in the meantime. Because until then, you owe me too." Bronze actually turned on Jasmine and gave her quite the poke to the middle of her chest. The animalian then looked back to Julianna. "You'll make a lot more of a mess in this city if you continue on like this. That or I'll get fed up and make a mess of you. I don't like threats. They aren't my style. But I will end you if you get in my way again. Is that understood?" Sips tea casually while maintaining eye contact. "So I suggest you do me the favor and accept my aid while its an option. There's still an opportunity to mend this and keep me kosher as gefilte fish."
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm

"Black, please" Jasmine said with her smile before turning her attention back to Julianna, the girl in question after all. Her eyes rolled when the girl called Siresh cute. Sure, inflate his ego why don't you. Because flattery will get you everywhere. Except gaining a gun from some bad guys. "Well if she wants you, she can have you." She could be his keeper then. No skin off her back. And then maybe she could have her own bed to herself again. Leaning back, Jasmine shrugged her shoulders. "We communicate just fine. Like I said. I wanted him to hear it from you. He'd never believe me if I said it."

That was true. Or so she thought at least. If Jasmine had come home that night, while making sure he didn't bleed to death in the apartment, and said that a cute pink haired girl with no fighting skills what so ever had managed to not only steal the gun but also hand it off to a guy named "The Bullet". She wouldn't have believed herself if she had come across this story from Siresh if he had told her. They had slaved over every detail of that mission. Everything was perfectly in place yet pinky managed to come in and take it all away. The resentment was still there. She still very much hated the girl. But she was still baffled by how she wasn't killed yet. Though her righteous talk of not taking criminal jobs often and trying to do good in the world was making her a bit sick. Life wasn't that easy. It never was as kind as you wished it would be. Jasmine had personally seen the depths of hell and managed to drag herself out of there. In the process, she had lost a few good people along the way. This girl was young and stupid. Very stupid.

Her attention returned to Siresh as he poked her in her chest. Swatting it away, she glared at him. Owe him a favor? No. Not happening. "I don't think so. You see, if you had actually got her caught by Untamed, we'd still have the gun, no? It's not like she could have defended herself. I had easily caught her and had a gun up to her head in no time. Give her arm a quick squeeze and she'll spill her guts out. Honestly, she could use a lesson in just about everything. How to use a weapon, how to properly give out information....when to hold back information. What I wanted to do here is done. Now you understand that this girl is t least somewhat useful but also completely and utterly new and vulnerable when dealing with our line of work. However she had gotten in and got the gun from us, she did. That shows some skill. However, she wants to go after the gun and the guy who wronged her. That is going to get her killed. I'm not about to go around and let her die because she's stupid. it's like killing a puppy. It's wrong."

Truth be told, Jasmine would rather have Julianna not come with them. She was hurt, anyone could see that. But she was determined. The girl reminded her of someone she had known once. Someone she held dear to her. Maybe it was she was thinking of that guy and why she was trying to help her. Feelings often were a rather big weakness. It was much easier to keep friends at a safe distance. It was better to keep everyone at a safe distance. There were a lot of things her and her partner didn't talk about to each other. That's why it worked. They leaned on one another for support, but that was it. This girl? She was looking for a bond. Jasmine was not willing to make that bond. But she still couldn't let the girl die after not killing her.

Standing up, Jasmine looked back to Julianna with a frown. "Sit down. Your ankle is not going to get better if you stand on it all night. Another tip. Never show pain. If it hurts and you come into another meeting with this "Bullet", the moment you show any weakness, you lose. He'll aim for the weak spots. You're right. You got lucky. His undoing. Which is why this will be a rather easy job. You know what he looks like which will help Bronze here locate him so we can nab him and ask him some questions." She glanced to Siresh, who was still a bit ticked off at both of them. "Unless you have a better idea? If my hunch is correct, then this "Bullet" is a pretty low man on the totem pole. At the very least he can tell us what he did with it and where it went from there. And if we're lucky, he's much higher and might know a bit more information." Jasmine turned and picked up her black coffee and took a sip. This was going to be a long night.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 am

Julianna listened intently to the constructive criticism Bronze was making. "I see. I never really thought any gang member would go by their actual name. But now that you point it out, the Rossi members definitely are more shady of a bunch. I shouldn't've picked up a job by someone with a cover name. I agree, that was a mistake that I don't intend to make again. Julianna's eyes dropped to the ground before her when he revealed that the plan to acquire the gun was his and not an order by some employer. The fact that she screwed up that much time and effort bothered her; especially since she ended up giving it off to a gang who opted to not pay her for her efforts.

"I truly am sorry I screwed up your plan to get the gun. On a few different levels. I know all the sorrys in the world couldn't change a thing. However, despite what you think of me and my thieving abilities, I assure you, I will prove you both wrong. There's a reason I've made it as far as I have without ending up killed or imprisoned. I'm not saying I couldn't learn a few things. I think everyone could always learn something new. But I believe I am more skilled that you realize." The comment of himself being a god won't phase Julianna. She assumes he doesn't actually have the ego that statement implies. He was likely just proud of his work.

Jasmine was being quite insulting to her, she felt. Maybe it was just her nature. This rough, 'I'm better than everyone else' act. It was beginning to wear a bit on Julianna. However, if she managed to have the patience with old-lady Barbra, then this too she could manage. "I'm sorry, I'm like a puppy?!" Jasmine clearly was going overboard. There was unorganized and lacking skill and then there was the claim that she was a bumbling idiot that walked into walls. Julianna was getting the distinct feeling she was thought of as closer to the latter. "So you let the puppy steal the gun from you then, huh?" That ought to get under her skin a bit. It was just one jab in return for the many. If she didn't like receiving them then she shouldn't dish them out so freely.

"I appreciate your concern for my ankle. But on the contrary, I am allowing you to believe I am more injured than I actually am. I say this now because you already think me stupid so I figure why not see how far I can go with that," she'll joke sarcastically. "I am fully functional. Is it still irritating to stand on? Definitely. But it is nothing that will hinder me. However, if I make winces and a minor limp, my enemies will underestimate me. Clearly, this is something I've already done very well. ...too well," Julianna rolled her eyes.

She looked back to Bronze after he changed the tone with a casual but unmistakably stern threat. "I don't intend to cross paths ever again unless it is to aid you two. I apologize again and hope to make it up to you. But rest assured, the last thing I want is to have anything less civil than this conversation between us in the future."

"As I am here to mainly identify a face stay out of the way, I will allow you both to come up with the plan if you haven't already. Just keep in mind, I am willing and eager to participate as much as possible. So please, don't let your underestimation of my abilities prevent you from considering my assistance."
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:29 am

The more he stood in this room the more agitated he became. This wasn't typical of him, he didn't get mad easily. But he thought he knew his partner a little better at this point and here she was being petty almost. That or she was pregnant and her mom hormones were kicking in. "Fuck, stick a tampon in it woman." Not that Jasmine was being cranky or a bitch, it was just something to shock her into being quiet while he could think on this. "I'll think on the fucking plan. But we're not doing jack shit until the two of you." Pointing at both of them with either hand. "Can work together." and then brought his hands and his pointer fingers together.

"First off, you're not clever. I can see from a mile away that you're faking an injury like a hooker fakes an orgasm." Not that he would know a damn thing about that. "Don't tell people your thought process. Evil villains do that shit in movies and then they get thwarted. You aren't cute and you aren't smart." Even though it sounded harsh, he didn't really mean that in a way to demean her either, somehow. Just to think about it more so. "You." Looking to his partner. "You're a fucking hormonal mess. Keep your mother hen instincts under wraps. They have no place here, you aren't saving anyone."

"Neither of you are coming within 10 yards of my fucking plan to get that gun back until you pay me back for the damage you've done." Pointing to Julianna. "And until I can trust you again." Pointing once more to Jasmine. "Luckily. I know just how you can repay me and prove yourselves. Think of it as a team building exercise." The man with the plan here, Siresh Brozus. "I run an honest business. I use my innate talents of all knowing and all seeing to know and see for others what they can not themselves. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Agent Syesh Ward, of Bronze Tiger Investigations." He'll bow politely then and return to the task at hand. He takes his phone and turns on the television in the empty waiting area. "I received an email from a potential client by the name of Alyse Brozus, concerned that her husband, Jesus Brozus, is cheating on her. Six beautiful kids they have. That's three heads times two, people. What idiot would fuck up that happy family, I have no clue." It actually killed him. Why would his brother do this? With his phone, he placed a few photos and the original email on the television.

Talented Bronze Tiger Investigator;

My name is Alyse Brozus, a wife of a man named Jesus Brozus. I've looked far and wide for a capable company in the city and reviews have led me to you. Recently my husband has displayed odd behavior in the household that is completely out of character for him. I fear that after 7 years of marriage he has succumbed to the "7-year itch" and is convening with other women. We have 6 beautiful children and I need to know the truth so that I can make the best possible decision for them. Please let me know your thoughts and if you can help me.

"I've received many cases like this. And though I have promised to do my damndest to find the truth for her, it isn't so simple. Mr Jesus Brozus is a prior service honorably discharged and injured active duty United States Marine that...I have some legal trouble with. I can't risk him seeing my face. I can't risk being seen by or with his wife either. Bad for my night time hobbies of robbing banks and exposing government secrets." So it should be obvious by now that they would simply be doing the job for him. "Both you ladies have a job. To do my job. In my absence. But no worries. I'll offer real time in ear support and instruction the whole way so there is no possible way to fuck it up. Simple? Simple." He then pulls up the appointment he set up with Alyse on the screen and the address of the coffee spot they were to meet at, along with her picture. "Tomorrow. 9am. After she puts her kids on the bus and sends her husband off to work for the day and with ample time before he's out for lunch hour. You are to meet her here. It's a small and very discreet coffee shop where I meet many of my clients to interview, hash out a game plan with, and discuss dollar amounts for services. I want you to both go together as a tag team while I sit sidelines to listen in and use her clues to find where her husband's at. Then when I figure out his potential movement patterns for his typical evenings in question, we'll set you both up to cross paths and watch him. So any questions? Did I speak too quickly?"
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Oh how this girl got under her skin. How many times did it take for her to understand that giving away all her information was a bad thing? Like a really bad thing? And then to put insult to injury, the girl joked and said that she just let the gun get snatched by her. That was it. It was time for this girl to go down. Fuck it. They didn't need her. However, it was at this moment that Siresh had finally spoke again, silencing both of them in one go.

A hormonal mess? She was not a hormonal mess....okay maybe she was. This morning didn't even start out good. To be honest, it started off very poorly. Waking up next to him, she nearly clocked him in the face before jumping up out of that damn bed. The other night was hazy. She didn't remember much of anything. A few things sure, but not everything. Ever since waking up, she had been off and she didn't even know why. It bothered her. So, she sat there and drank her damn coffee without a fucking nothing word. Siresh could deal with her stupidity for all she cared. Going around saying Jas like it's her fucking name....she said it was Daniel and he said Jas. Twice.

Wow...she really needed to check herself. Damn.

Ash Jasmine brooded there a moment, Bronze said he needed help with something he had gotten into with his other legal day job. Alyse Brozus? A Brozus? That had caught her attention enough to give it back to him. So...Siresh wanted them to look into it? Done. "Fine by me. I'll pick up your work...but I swear to god Siresh. The next time I introduce myself as Daniel Olsen...don't call me a fucking lady. Do I look like one to you?" And her temper was back. But to be fair, it was in the right. She had set up a con and he broke her down in every second he spoke. It was getting rather annoying.

Her attention went back to pinky. There was a lot of things she could say to her right now. Things like 'Don't screw this up' or 'Follow my lead' came to mind. But, thankfully, weren't said out loud. What she did say was "TO make things easier, I'll be Syesh Ward. You can be whoever you want to be called, or be yourself. But just tell me before we get there or before I have to address you, okay? Unlike some people, I like to stick in character."

With that, she returned to her coffee cup and finished it off. She had no further input and was ready to get going. Either they would have a plan figured out or they wouldn't. Both of them were hackers of some kind right? No need for her to do anything. She was an inside man. The Brawn to her Brains. She trusted her partner enough to get a job rolling. And once the ball was in her court, she would do everything in her power to keep it from leaving. That's how they rolled. Turning to the demon woman, she spoke again. "I'll take another coffee if you don't mind."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next