Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

To Catch a Thief

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty Re: To Catch a Thief

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Now Bronze was being harsh. They were sure an odd team to be sure. She'd never seen partners that got under each other's skins so much. It was honestly amusing to watch. That is, if the conversation wasn't directed toward herself. There was a difference though in how Bronze spoke to her versus his partner. Despite the harsh nature, there was a body language and tone that sent a different message. It took Julianna a moment to place it. It was respect. From how he talked to her, even though he was clearly not thrilled with her, he didn't underestimate her. He was prepared for her to be able to pull some rabbit out of a hat and be half-way decent at something. Unlike Jasmine who fully expected Julianna had no tricks up her sleeves and was simply pathetic and in desperate need of help. Julianna found it much easier to roll with the harshness of Bronze's language because of this.

"An opportunity to prove myself. Team building? And it's legal?! Count me in. Past behind us, I'm ready to help out." Julianna will turn to Jasmine who wanted to know how to address her on this exercise. "I have no reason to hide my name if we are doing something within the law. You can call me Julianna. I appreciate the double check though," she'll smile and reach out to shake Jasmine's hand. "I'll be an honor and a pleasure to work on this together with you... partner," she'll chuckle but mean it genuinely.

Julianna will turn to Bronze. "Just tell me what needs to be said and done," she'll point to her ear; referencing the earbuds she'd be wearing during the event. "And I'll help get it done. I'll show you that I only screw up plans I'm not a part of." She'll laugh at that. "Well, at least you're doing something legal this time, Julianna," Ephairyss will comment, finally. "Just try not to visit me too often, will you?" "I'll be safe. No worries!" Julianna will reassure her. You just take care of yourself while I'm gone. I appreciate everything you did. Really." "I just get this feeling I'll be patching you up more in the near future. And coffee coming right up." Ephairyss will leave once again to get drinks for anyone who might want them.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm

"Hmm? Why? what did I call you, Danny boy?" Siresh blinked twice, feigning innocence on calling her Jas. Whoops. The hangover and all these annoying woman voices got the best of him. The tiger was usually better at acting and playing along with her disguise of the day but caution was out the window today. Man, he should of taken it easy last night. All he could recall from their escapades was the answers to his questions that just left him with more questions and how now Jasmine knew just about everything regarding what he had come from. Just about anyway, she at least knew the details of his happy family. And his name.

So it was obvious to him when discussing the job that Jasmine perked up at the mention of a Brozus. Obviously this was why he himself couldn't get involved, for his brothers safety which they had also discussed last night. It pained Siresh to say it to himself, but he wished he could get to the bottom of this job himself. Catch up with Lyse, beat sense into his brother, and then call it a day. But this criminal scum was just too far deep now to ever reconnect. They wouldn't understand. Try to save him. And end up getting hurt in the process. That was just how it seemed to go.

Bronze perked his head up to look at Julianna and pointed at her. "Yes, that's the spirit!" Past behind her, she was ready to help out. Those were words he liked to hear! Of course, her meaning them was a different story as people could smile through grudges for years before turning on you. But this young woman, she seemed nice enough. He wasn't quite sure why she chose this lifestyle over any other but maybe they'd all head out for a drink or two and start asking background questions back and forth as well. "We'll take that coffee and a tea to go ma'am. We appreciate your hospitality but we must be on our way. All three of us." And he looked once more to Julianna and nodded. Yes, she was the one included. "I gotta bring you around town and make sure you got the skinny on what's going on. Ladies first." He opened the door when they were ready to leave and gestured toward the exit in a polite manner.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 pm

And right back to not really wanting to be around this girl. It was a roller coaster with her. One second she was bearable the next she was too much. It was better to just get this over with, and Siresh's favor, and then never see her again. This whole righteous act was grating on her nerves. But Jasmine was going to be civil. After all, she was going to need to keep her head in the game. She was already  having to deal with Siresh being cranky this morning...and her own issues. But again, that wasn't going to get her anywhere.

Julianna had outstretched her hand to Jasmine, talking about being her partner and things like that. With a deadpan look, the half angel just stared at the girl for a good long moment, debating if she wanted to shake that hand or not. Not that it was disgusting or anything. Just...did Jasmine really want to get this girl involved? If they pulled her down the rabbit hole with them, she was either going to get hurt, or become something other than this. A shame. But Siresh was excited for whatever reason. With a short shake, and I mean short, the blonde girl spoke. "Right." There, that was done, now it was time to go.

Grabbing her cup to go, Jasmine walked out and kept her eyes forward. Really, she didn't need to do anything at the moment. It wasn't that she wasn't a good idea maker...it was just that Siresh was much better at forming plans. He was the dreaming man and she was the action woman. If he could dream it, she could do it. It was one of the things that made this relationship work. Not that it was a relationship. Partnership was a better word for it. Yes. Partnership. Regardless, she had very little to even say at this point. If Siresh wanted to have her voice in anything, she would give it. Until then, she just sipped her coffee.

Different thoughts filled her head as the three walked forward. If they were dealing with Rossis, then this was going to get dangerous. Not that dealing with Untamed or the Valentines weren't...it was just that those two had some kind of moral code of something. Rossis? They didn't care. Some were known to even sell out their own siblings to gain favor. Sometimes their own children or spouse. How could people be so disgusting? To tear families apart? For what? Nothing. It made her stomach turn. At the nearest trashcan, Jasmine threw out the coffee and turned her attention to what the other two were babbling on about.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10To Catch a Thief  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:27 pm

"To go? I believe I do have a few styrofoam cups I could give you guys," Ephairyss replied as she left to transfer their drinks into more portable containers.

"Sure! Give me the run-down. I've been stuck in one place for far too long. I'd be glad to get out and about." Julianna was excited that they were leaving that very moment. If she stayed in that place for too much longer she'd go insane. She was also glad Bronze seemed to be warming up to her. She was sure that doing his job would likely seal the deal. She didn't feel like they had to be best friends necessarily, but she never did like having strained relationships with anyone if it was avoidable. Jasmine was definitely a work in progress, however. That would take more time for sure.

Ephairyss returned with the beverages in covered styrofoam cups. "Do be safe now! All of you. It's been a pleasure." She eyed the two newcomers cautiously but still was genuine with her statement. She was concerned Julianna's new friends were potential trouble for her; if not directly, then indirectly. However, it was not in her nature to pry or interfere. She simply stood back and watched while holding her breath with her fingers crossed.
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2