Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The History I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The History I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The History I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The History

Go down

The History Empty The History

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 pm

For as long as anyone can remember, there have been supernatural beings that walked the earth. Dragons, wolves, vampires, demons, and everything else you can possibly imagine mingled with humans. A great war had placed a rift between human and supernatural during the dark ages, sending all mortals into a kind of frenzy. Any none human, even though who were ultimately mortal such as elves and dwarfs, were hunted and killed for both sport and well being. Many other worldly beings fled into the darkness of the night, while some attempted to stand and fight. It were only the ones who managed to hide themselves that had managed to survive until now.

Time had passed and soon, the supernatural community started to band together. At some point, no one really knows for sure when, they had managed to gain a piece of land by a port and construct a powerful barrier to allow only those with strong beliefs in magic to cross into it. Soon, the city began to grow into a booming population and haven of sorts. In a blink of an eye, supernatural beings of all kinds had settled down in this large city, doing their best to continue living out in the streets just as if it was a normal human city.

Fast forward to more recently, a boom in growth had spurred about 100 years ago. The city became bigger and harder to control. The city became darker in some areas, more crime riddled. Humans, though few, had found the place that had been hidden away, and many different crimes and murders had been committed against them...though some were done b humans themselves. A strict Police force was made, shutting down many different establishments. Over night, Mafias had boomed and started to cause nothing but trouble. It wasn't until more recently, under the watchful eye of Mayor Strider, did things seem to calm down. Though, in all fairness many believe he is nothing more than a figure for Travis Valentine who had found a way to control all of the upper world.

The time is now XX10. The streets of Twin City are nowhere near as safe as they once used to be, though many people have decided it was for the best. New and up coming beings are shaping the way this city is going to be run. The only question is, where do you fall into this new world?
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The History Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The History Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The History Left_bar_bleue0/0The History Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum