Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 pm

It seems like the only bright side of this was that the dingos cleaned the carcass for him. Biran grabbed the skull from the mess of what used to be a buck and began his journey back home. Tired and famished, he couldn't wait to just get back home and get to bed. The ceremony he waited all his life for didn't even sound appealing anymore. At least he was alive. What was a few more hours anyway?
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/20There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Upon returning to the village, cheers, smiles, pats on the back, and encouraging words fell upon Biran. They had all guided him to where he had first started where his father and five other children were at. Some looked like they were holding on to a thread while others were in a much better well taken care of state. The mission was to survive the night and bring back a sign you hunted and killed something. Snakes, deer, rabbits, and even a dingo lie before your father as he looked upon them. He waited another hour to see if anyone else would be making it, but it seemed as if only 6 of the 10 children had passed this test.

"The six of you have managed to survive the night one way or another. The challenge was to test you. Some had found this challenging while others walked through this was if it was nothing. To those who had seen nature at its worse...you are true hunters. It takes great courage and strength to step into the unknown and return alive even after this world throws its worst at you. You could have easily given up and died. You could have come home and said it was too hard. But you did not. You were tested, and you proved you could. As I had said yesterday, I not only wanted you to hunt something, but to explain to me why you hunted it. Once you are finished, I will take a paste and give you a marking. From there, a celebration will be held for your completion. Food, drink, and your paste tattooed upon your skin. We will begin with the first one who came."

Ulf went down the line. The owner of the Dingo pelt had done so out of power. To show he was fierce. The owner of the rabbit had said his skills were lacking and he simply could not catch anything more. A girl had taken down a deer as well, saying it was a struggle for her as she originally had come across them after fleeing from a snake. Another girl had caught a fowl by means of a trap. And the boy to your side had the snake that he had caught just before returning home.

Now it was Biran's turn. What will he have to say?
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:25 am

Biran didn't really want to talk about his kill or his night. He wanted this embarrassment to be over. As he heard some of the other kids speak though, he realized that most others had a hard time as well. He wasn't entirely alone and he shouldn't feel ashamed. He puffed out his chest, confidence rising. He did it. He passed his trial and he was going to become a man regardless. "I hunted this buck because he was large enough to provide food for the night and his pelt would be warm or provide some coverage should it rain or become cold. I had the intention to hunt something more impressive...but the wilds proved harsher than anticipated. I'm just glad to have made it back...with my life." Humble and practical. He looked to his father then, sorry to him that he was not more impressive. But his confidence returned once more. He shouldn't be sorry. His father was looking at a man, one without remorse. He'd put this trial behind him and learn from it to triumph again.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/20There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:39 am

Ulf nodded and awarded him his marking upon his arms and chest. These markings would be different not only from the men and women here, but from the men and women of the tribe. Only hunters were given this honor. Those who felt the calling to build or craft, though not lesser of a person, were marking free. They were given amulets of their trade, something hunters only got if given to them by the others. But that was another story.

Ulf told them all to rise, rise as proud warriors of the tribe. Their skills would be called upon many a time from here on out. But for now, it was rest and then a feast later. Congrats Biran, we all didn't think you were going to make it.

_____

Mission End. Reward: $200, 1 level up, and 1 new skill
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error [Mission] (Closed) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6