Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Useless Marshmallow. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Useless Marshmallow.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Useless Marshmallow. Empty A Useless Marshmallow.

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:37 pm

"Silky, my daughter. You are a disgrace to your kind. You won't take prey as our kind do. You can't fly, or use our magic. You fight me on every one of our people's traditions. You've even denied my gifts to you of the finest choices of men and women. I can't win with you, Silky. So I've decided. I'm sending you to the surface world. Perhaps if you re forced to live among the surface dwellers you will learn to appreciate our kind, and our lifestyle. Until you learn how to become a respectable Succubus Matriarch, you will be banished from our home here in hell. I am sorry, my dear, but this is the only way. I'm sending you, and that traitorous lover of mine to a city that welcomes our kind. You will thrive, or you will die."

Before Silky could reply to her father, a bright green flame would swirl around her, in a second she would be teleported to the surface world. As her eyes would slowly focus, the flames died around her. Standing confused, would be a rather beautiful young woman. She had pale ivory skin, and medium length flowing hair that seemed to wildly flow around her head. Around her neck was a black lace choker, tied together behind the back of her neck by a thin black ribbon. Her body was curvy, like a sexy plump hourglass. A tight plain black dress hugged her in all the right places, stopping short just above her knees. The dress was V cut, which let her cleavage pop out and be framed. As she stood trying to figure out exactly where she was, the young woman would run her hands along her sides and hips. Curvy. Thick. Whatever words they used to describe her, bluntly put, she had ass. A beautiful one at that. Turning she would slowly make her way down the sidewalk, each slow graceful step she took would echo a gentle click, as her blood red heels tapped the pavement.

Inside of her head, a sharp mature woman's voice would sternly croon to her, making the young woman flinch, "Nicely done, Child. Now we're in a foreign land. All because you're a useless idiot. I should have killed that man when I had the chance. I should have killed him, and killed his spawn. His genetics are terrible.." The voice would chuckle softly.

Silky would speak out loud to herself, her voice was like a gentle soft bell. Her tone was submissive, sweet. It was hard not to want to listen to her speak, as her gentle whimper begged for someone to save her. "That's not very nice... I'm not useless I can do a few things.. Like.. I know how to make cake.. Cake is pretty good." She would giggle, her face showing her excitement.

The voice would snarl back in her head, "Idiot. Cake will not ensure you and I stay alive. Continue walking, I don't want you to stop here. I can feel power all around us of various strengths. These are unsafe lands, child. Do not trust those around you."

Silky would whimper again, "Awe, Mom. Don't be so negative! I could sell cake? Father used to say it was good."

Again the voice snapped, "Stupid child, I am not your mother. True, I knew your mother, but you are not form my body. Where do you plan on baking this cake, hm? Going to make an oven out of a cardboard box? You and I need to figure out how to blend into this world. I myself have only ventured here a few times to hunt, and leech from a few humans... It seems this upper world thrives on a paper and metal currency. Which means you will need to find work, to earn us this currency. I assume this same currency will buy us what we need, a home, cloths."

Silky would smile wide, her pearl white teeth were perfect. With out gap or misplaced tooth, Silky would still be speaking out loud. "Yay! Hehe.. I love cloths! Shopping is just about the only reason I used to leave the house.. Is work hard? I'm excited anyway!! Bring it on! I'm ready for the surface world! Let's kick it's butt!" Silky's Voice would get a little louder. Her pace begin to speed up. She had no idea where she was going, but she was keeping her eyes out for anything that might stick out, or call to her. As she walked her eyes would try and adjust to all of the new sights. The smells of the city would flood her nose, not all of them good. "Hmm... Work... work... What is work, and how do I obtain it?.. Hmm.. This is hard." Silky would still be speaking out loud, in aware if anyone was around her.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue20/20A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue0/0A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

A Useless Marshmallow. Empty Re: A Useless Marshmallow.

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 pm

“Ahhh~ There’s nothing I love more than a shopping spree on another man’s dime~” Extorsion. Whoever said that being a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man had never batted their eye lashes at the right one. She didn’t even have to pay for the bags that hung from her wrists as she made her way happily back toward the brothel, her home for a few years now. The woman giggled softly to herself as she twirled in the street, the jean short shorts exposed too much leg mixed with a white lace top that showed off her mid-drift and a pair of white stiletto heels that clicked loudly against the concrete sidewalks.

Her sway caught the attention of a few passersby’s, but none of them looked to be worth her time as she continued toward the brothel, but oh? Who was this beautiful thing? A curvaceous, white haired woman dressed in a sexy little dress. Well, well, well. So much for no one being worth her time~

Sidling up beside the woman, the young barghest brushed up against her before turning with a surprised little gasp. “Oh dear. I’m sorry. It seems that my depth perception is off.” She purred seductively as she turned back toward the other woman. “Oh my~ You are simply gorgeous~!” Rune smiled warmly to her before looking over her. “I’m Rune Tyche. And just who might you be? I haven’t seen anyone as good looking as you around these parts.” The woman batted her eyelashes with a seductive grin.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue20/20A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue10/10A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:40 pm

Silky's inner demon's voice crooned at her again, "Ugh.. Great.. Now you've attracted the attention of an unwanted guest. Use caution child, this one smells of lust." Like normal the voice had made her pause, like some strange radio wave him her brain.

Silky would slowly blink, reeling a bit from the woman bumping into her. It took her a moment to process the situation. Then like a switch being flicked on, the young white haired woman's amber eyes would widen, as did her pearly white smile. Her face showed a strange apologetic submission, although she wasn't hesitant to stare directly into the woman's eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's probably my fault anyway, I get in the way. haha~" As she kept eye contact with the bold woman, Silky's warm amber eyes seemed to be filled with playful wonder. She was full of life, energy. Almost like the sunshine itself filled her body.

Silky would let out a soft jingle of a giggle yet again, catching the complement. In a normal succubus lifestyle, the gesture of complimenting her appearance might go ignored. Since her kind are used to being worshipped for their looks. Succubi used their looks to sexually attract their prey, like a beautiful Venus fly trap. Silky on the other hand, was far from a normal succubus. Her sweet soft skinned cheeks would slowly flush a rose pink. "Oh.. Th-Thank you." The young woman would still be blushing, clearing her throat. her voice was a bit more shaky this time around. The compliment rattled her. This was her first experience on the surface world, and all ready she seemed to be 'making friends.'

As Silky went to answer the strange woman's question of 'who she was,' her inner voice yet again growled to her. "Take heed, Child. She may appear friendly, but not everyone in this world is so. This place, like hell, is also full of sin. Remember, our homeward is flooded from the souls of the damned." As the voice spoke to her Silky's expression went blank again. like a fish, her eyes seemed soulless for a few seconds.

Silky would, listen to the voice, she thought about it for a second. Then like it hadn't said anything to her at all. the sweet young woman would blurt out, "My name is Silky. And.. I'm not from around here, but I suppose this place is my home now." As she said her name she would raise a delicate hand, placing her finger tips on her cleavage. "I was banished from my home.. So now I'm stuck here." Inside the voice in her head let out a aggravated sigh, which reminded the marshmallow of what they had talked about earlier.  "Oh! Do you know where to find work in this place?... I.. I'm not very good at much, but I can bake cake!"
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue0/0A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:37 pm

This one was… Strange… She could tell for a moment that she seemed to not quite be there and then she blinked slowly and then became a ray of sunshine. Her voice was light and airy, warm even and she seemed so… Innocent. So bubbly and just so… Full of life. It almost made her regret turning out the way she had. Those days when she had been a pup and full of that same vibrance were long gone, but as she looked at this woman who flushed so easily at a compliment like that, she remembered them all too well.

However, as she waited for the woman to who seemed to once more give her that dead expression, one that made her almost wary of her, her eyes narrowing slightly as she gave a suspicious look at the woman. Within a few moments, as if nothing had ever happened, she became alive once more. Rune gave the woman a warm smile as she introduced herself. Silky, hmm~? Even that name would be fine in the brothel. She doubted that she’d need a ‘stage name’ or nickname of sorts with a name like that. And what was better? She wasn’t from around here.

The dog’s crimson gaze watched her hand carefully as it was raised and pressed to the pale skin of her chest before her eyes returned to the other woman’s as she faked a horrified look. “Oh my. Banished?!” She raised her own hand to her lips in feigned shock, but then the next question… A place to work? Surely Rune knew of one. And a good one for someone with this woman’s ‘assets’.

Still, she faked thinking on it for a minute, her hand slipping to her chin with a thoughtful expression before she turned a bright smile to Silky. “You know what? I just might. The place I work and live is in need of a cook. Come on, follow me and I’ll introduce you to Mama Heart.” She said with a puppy like smile as she moved all her bags from one hand to the other before wrapping her now free hand around the other woman’s arm and snuggling up close. “So, is cake the only thing you can cook?” Rune asked as she began to lead the way back to the brothel.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
A Useless Marshmallow. Left_bar_bleue10/10A Useless Marshmallow. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Silky would have no idea that she was making the woman wary of her, it was hard to focus on two conversations at once. Especially when one of them was echoing inside her brain. It was always so weird when her Greater Demon spoke to her, like a strange emergency broadcast on a normally silent radio station. Either way it took all of her attention when it had spoke, or in most cases snapped. Silky wanted to tell the woman about the second demon living inside of her body, but the same demon growled at the very thought. Forbidding her to speak about their secret.  

Watching the woman, Rune, react to her pretty vague story, Silky was too innocent to catch any hint of a pseudo reaction.Smiling she let out her soft jingle of a giggle, inhaling slowly then letting it out she spoke,  "It's ok! I didn't really like Hell anyway. People there are scary. Plus being on the surface I get to explore and entire new world.. Meet new people, make friends! I'm so excited!" She was so optimistic, it radiated off of her. Simply being near her could make even the most sour of people grin.

Soon after she showed her optimism, she listened as Rune told her she knew where to find work. This excited the young succubus even more. The fear of death was a little further from her mind now. At lest now she seemed to have a start to surviving this world. Little did she know she had just linked arms with one of the Brothel's finest 'working girls'.  

As the woman walked with her, Silky's warm skin would be soft to the touch. There was no sign of dryness, scars, moles. She was unmarked, seemingly perfect. The hair on them was so fine, it couldn't be seen without getting close. From her skin drifted a very subtle, delicate floral smell. Strangely the smell didn't seem to be the source of a perfume, or any sort of shampoo. The smell itself drifted directly from her body. A pleasing odor, even to creatures with enhanced senses. As they walked, the satisfying clicking of heels was now doubled as two VERY good looking women walked arm in arm to the 'new' destination.

Looking over at Rune, then back to the path ahead (so she wouldn't stumble) Silky's soft voice would seemingly submit to the woman, greeting her ears once more. "Your eyes are pretty, Rune.. They remind me of Rubies." Her gentle smile widened enough, this time showing her tiny sharp canines looking at the woman. "And.. Um.. No, I can cook other things too. Nothing super special though. I'd like to be able to prepare one of those super fancy five star restaurant meals. You know.. Like the ones that start you off with a tiny bite sized appetizer?" Looking back to the sidewalk in front of her again, her sweet soft giggle jingled out again. "I just love baking sweets."
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Hell, hmm? It was difficult to imagine this woman being in Hell, especially as she said that people there were ‘scary’. How was this woman even alive after being in a place she’d only ever heard horror stories of? It was a strange thought given how optimistic she was of literally everything. What the hell was wrong with this woman? Her motherly instincts that she was so sure she’d never have were singing, telling her to take in this woman and make sure she was safe. Oh dear gods… What was she even doing anymore?

”Making… New friends, huh?” She gave a strained smile to the woman but began to walk with her nonetheless, her fingers trailing down the other woman’s arm, leaving small tickling trails behind in their wake, but she didn’t stop. Her skin was beautiful, soft and supple, and her scent was sweet and the dog in her could tell that it wasn’t an unnatural perfume either. It was her true scent, untainted by any sort of body wash or the like. Strange, but pleasant. Her mind whirled silently as she kept up her bright and almost seductive outer self, leading the way toward the brothel.

Her gaze flickered from side to side, as she caught the looks they were getting from those around them, attention that made her smirk as she snuggled closer to the other woman with a smug grin. One woman walking down the street was enough to catch the lustful looks of men, but two women walking arm in arm down the street was enough to make people do a double take and their mouths water when they noticed just how close Rune was to Silky. It was… very entertaining to the dog.

The other woman’s words caught her by surprise for a moment before she smiled ardently to the other woman. ”And yours are like warm honey, my dear~ Or like the golden imperial topaz, the way they sparkle with a life yet to be lived.” She complimented back, wondering what exactly that felt like anymore. A bit jaded for her age, but Rune had a bit of a special case when it came to why she did the things she did and while she loved the life she led, there were things about it she would change if she could.

The dog turned and gave a smile of her own, her own pair of slightly longer canines peeking through her lightly painted lips. ”A five-star restaurant, hmm? I’m sure if you train hard enough, you’ll be able to achieve your dream, little one.” She purred softly, forever someone who believed in following their dreams no matter what anyone told them. ”But those bite sized appetizers are for the birds. You’d need like… eight of them just to sate the craving they give you.” A light laugh rose from her throat as she continued to lead the way toward the brothel. ”If you ever serve me something like that, I’ll never forgive you. Serve me a big plate of whatever any time, but one little bite won’t be enough… Unless it’s as a taste tester. Ah, but sweets will go over well where we’re going, so I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine. However, if I remember correctly, we’re looking for someone who can cook full meals for a few people, people like me who have a very hard time cooking for themselves.” She looked over at the other woman with a smile, her flaw one of the ones that wasn’t 100% true. She could cook, but barbecuing everything was usually frowned upon.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

As they walked Silky's expression wouldn't change, she was so happy, and excited. With a giggle she would shrug, thinking more about Rune's repeated 'making new friends' comment. Well~ I wouldn't really even say making new friends, I've never really had any to begin with. People think I'm weird, so I get avoided. But... Eh, it's whatever though. Ahaha~" she would laugh it off, it never really bothered her being alone, other demons thought she was strange for not partaking in seemingly normal, in demon standards, sin. It was a rather normal thing to her to not fit in with the norm. However it never stopped her from being upbeat, even without others around her she had plenty to do. Which is why she liked to cook, no one hardly bothered her in the kitchen. It was quiet, and the food she made never judged her.

Hearing Rune compliment her back made her blush a rosy pink again, it was so nice. She was so nice. Honey was sweet and yummy, and jewels were beautiful. Rune's compliment was so refreshing to Silky, it wasn't her usual 'sexy', or 'hot' remarks which she was used to getting from other people. This sounded so sincere, so innocent compared to everything else. This would make the white haired Succubus smile even wider. Quietly she beamed over the compliment, now proud of her eyes.

Silky would giggle gently, continuing to speak softly. "I'm sure I can handle cooking normal food. And what I don't know how to make, I can learn. Cooking is fun, I love the smells of everything. And tasting the outcome. I'm excited to have people around to eat my food. Silky would look around them as they walked, she felt the eyes on them. She could smell the lust drifting from those who craved. Inhaling deeply she would quietly ingest some of the aura drifting from them. It was a strange thing, filter feeding from the air. The act never fully filled her, it never really satisfied her, but it would have to do. The act itself always disgusted her, other demons around her made it seem so filthy, so horrible. Sex in hell wasn't always pleasurable for both parties. And those lost souls found on the ring of lust in hell ALWAYS came with some strange kink. Kinks in which Silky was ALWAYS uncomfortable with. So she would filter feed on the very small traces in the wind.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 am

She was almost surprised. ”No friends? At all? I don’t know why they’d think you’re weird… You seem perfectly fine to me~” She purred playfully, though she dropped the bit of seductiveness that she held since this woman… She didn’t ring that kind of lustful pull from the dog, only that hard protective instinct that told her that this child needed to be protected. She gave a warm smile to the woman as she complimented Silky and her cheeks turned the flushed pink and gods… She was adorable. Rune couldn’t help but give a soft giggle of her own as she watched the other woman smile to herself about the compliment.

This woman was so innocent and sweet that she really didn’t know exactly what to do with her. The brothel… Would the brothel corrupt her, she wondered? No, if hell hadn’t corrupted her, then she doubted something like the brothel would. Rune smiled warmly as she nudged the other woman’s shoulder with her own playfully, a habit of hers when she was being affectionate. ”That’s good. I have trouble learning things like cooking. It’s just too much work. I’d much rather just throw something in the microwave and call it dinner.” She laughed warmly as she admitted a very obvious weakness of hers. But she continued on their way down the street until they finally arrived at the very large and well maintained mansion, though it didn’t exactly stick out too much considering the other large houses around.

”Here we are~ Home sweet home~” The dog exclaimed happily as she held out her other hand as if showing it off to her new companion. ”This is where I live most of the time and it’s where you’ll be staying as well, if Mama allows it~ But I’m sure it’ll be fine since you cook and we’ve been needing someone like that for a while now. It helps that you look the part too. Come on in~ I’ll introduce you.” Rune was almost giddy with excitement as she began to pull Silky along up to the door before opening it to reveal a rather lavish interior that looked more like a high class home than a brothel. ”Mama’s office is right this way~”
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Silky wanted to tell Rune about her 'Greater Demon', she wanted to tell her that she had a second vice inside of her head. The thought gnawed at her, but the more she thought about doing it, the louder the growl inside of her head got. Her inner demon didn't want to be recognized, not simply by Silky's words anyway.

This wasn't the only weird thing about Silky, but not feeding off of sexual pleasures wasn't something Silky considered 'weird'. It was just something that made her different, like a Tiger wanting to have spots. The young succubus could never change what she was, but she would make the best life with the cards she was dealt. She didn't want to be a lustful beast, humping anything that looked at her with a hint of inertest.
With that being said this lifestyle she chose did take a toll on her, for the most part she was always hungry. And her body would constantly show it. Unexpectedly she would grow aroused at the slightest thing, this annoyed her. Normal 'human' food could curve the aches, but it never was fully satisfying to eat.

As they came closer to the mansion Silky's amber yellow eyes would widen, it was so beautiful to her. The size of it reminded her of her family's house back in hell, causing her to smile wide. Her eyes would scan over the subtle details of the 'home'. She quietly memorized the looks of it, marking it in her head as her possible new home.
It had been a very strange day for the succubus, it started out being a punishment for being.. Well.. Silky.. And ended up turning into one of the best days of her life. She made, at least in her mind, her first friend. Discovered a place that might become her home, as well as a place to give her purpose. Doing something she loved.

As the door opened, Silky would be hit with a lurking smell. Inside of her head her Greater Demon would chuckle. Silky however would take a step back for a moment, taking in a deep breath. The smell itself was delicious, it tasted wonderful with each inhale through her nostrils. This 'smell' wasn't something any normal creature could  sniff out, no. This 'smell' wasn't a smell at all. In fact, it was left over 'lust.' An aura like substance that lingered after sex. Inside her body this 'aura' felt like it swirled around inside of her like a pink mist. Amazing.
Chuckling still, her greater demon would speak to Silky in a gentle yet teasing tone, causing the young woman's eyes to blank out. This expression was common in Silky, the longer the demon spoke to her, the longer she would remain 'weird.' "Well done, Child. It would seem you found us a house of lust. Mmmhmhm What a great place for a hungry succubus to live. You can smell it, can't you? Stop starving yourself and give in, I'm sure you could find anything in here... Perhaps even someone to be... Gentle?.. With you." The way the demon had said it suggested that it, itself didn't like the idea of gentle sex. However, it was ready to make a compromise with the weird Anti-succubus.
Silky would blink out of her trance, her stomach growled just a bit, but she wouldn't listen to the Greater Demon. There was no way she would ever give in, she could control her life. Demon or not, she would (try) to fight her urges. She wasn't going to fall into the norm of her people, she didn't want to be called a demon. She wanted to be Silky.

She would have a talk with her Greater Demon later, for now she would play off her trance looking over at Rune with a playful smile. "Ahaha.. Sorry, I thought I had to sneeze." Best excuse she came up with yet. She could tell that she made some sort of weird look when her Greater demon spoke to her, by the look on Rune's face. However, this wasn't the first time she had seen that same confused and weirded out grimace. "Eeee! I'm so excited..." Silky happily kept the pace with Rune, walking straight into 'Mama's' office. As they traveled, each breath she took would feed her just a little bit.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 pm

A Useless Marshmallow. 12048810

Insert Rune and Silky Smooth to 'Mama's' Office.

A woman and a man, sitting at a table in some rather comfortable chairs arm wrestling. Or rather, one that looked like he was struggling and the woman, who could not be no more than upper 20's early 30's, simply examining her nails as if this was something to pay no mind to. Once the door opened and the two of you step in, the woman's gaze shifts up and settles upon you. With a smile, she slams the older man's hand down and stands up. And with a inviting southern drawl, she speaks to the two of you. "Rune, sweetie pie, I'd ask what brings you to my office, but it seems you are likely to tell me in a second. Daniel, grab the ice tea. These girls look like they could use a drink." Daniel, the guy with whom she was arm wrestling just moments ago with, stood up and walked to her very large fridge and pulled out some freshly made, and daily at that, sweet iced tea. He poured four cups and handed it to everyone.

In the mean time, the red haired woman gestured to the seats that she and the other male were sitting at just before. "Please, take a seat and let me hear what you have ta say."

It was almost a untold rule that is Mama Heart poured you iced tea, sweet iced tea, you were subjected to sitting there until that glass was done. For those who had witnessed Trever Valentine coming to see his Wife, Willow, his subjugation was much worse than anyone here could have ever hoped to never see. No mater how much he drank, that glass never got past the halfway point. Without fail, that tall cool drank was filled to the tippy top at every stop. And forget about him trying to leave to use the restroom. This madness would not be something anyone would want inflected even on their worst enemies. Often times it was Willow who had to bail him out of that drink.

"Oh where are my manners? My name is Candie Heart, and this is my husband Daniel Heart. But please feel free to call me Mama Heart. Most everyone here does it. One way or another." Most people thought it was odd that Candie was married to a man that looked older than her. If only they knew their real ages. Ah but...a woman never reviled her real age. Not even one as old as her. So for now, she was going to wait and see exactly what it was that Rune had brought to her doorstep.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum