Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 2 1 3
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 2 4 6
Civilian 4 2 6
Grand Total 13 12 25

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to September and the Halloween Events~ The next two months are dedicated to everything that goes bump in the night. Yes! Practically everyone here on the site! We have currently three threads running at the moment that revolve around some kind of spooky event themed around tricks, treats, or both! For your convenience, I am linking the three threads in case they get lost in the shuffle. As well, the beach events are up and over. If you want to see the rewards, go back to the event page and see how much you won! Some of you even got a special treat too!
Zombie Hunt
Running with the Wolves
Tricks and Treats
Latest topics
» New Faces, New Cases
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Halloween Event: Tricks and Treats
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Running with the Wolves
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:09 pm by Luna

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 pm by Game Master

» Halloween Event: Zombie Hunt
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:16 pm by Game Master

» Artificial Immigration
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm by Alpha 001

» Breaking and Entering: Twin City
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 am by Biran Everard

» Fenrir's Focus (Tier 1-3)
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Fenrir

Top posting users this week
Harper Fairfax
 
Game Master
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Biran stopped at the cliff edge to give a good look around. Biran deduced that she fell here but as to how and exactly the spot, he did not know. Any small detail could help him.

Proficient: Tracking
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:40 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 pm

You find everything you could ever hope to see. Two fresh tracks of human like prints leading to the ledge followed by a pack of dog tracks mingled in with them. The slip and slide of said human prints falling into the water with the attempt to snag any and all ledge to no avail. The current, which was fast moving and hiding all trace of what happened to said children....but thankfully the dingo tracks continued further south; down the river ledge.

You found the location and what happened. There isn't anything left for you here, Biran. You need to book it if you want to follow the river to the girl. But who knows how much resistance you'll get from locals. Your next move is very crucial. Don't misstep
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Biran will bypass the land entirely and hop into the river. If he lives to tell the tale, it will sweep him off to Myah's location without having to deal with the beasts along the way. Not quite an avid swimmer, he'll let himself be carried off in whatever direction the river pleases and steel himself against hazards and prepare himself against the shock of potentially drowning.

Proficient: Tenacity
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:04 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Jumping in the water was by far the fastest way to get to where she went. However, it was not the safest as you quickly were finding out. Even with a good swimming level, anyone could and would have a hard time in this current. By your sheer will power alone, you managed to keep yourself afloat and avoiding rocks and fallen logs being swept down with you. Now that you are in, the question is how are you going to get out? Or how long do you think you are going to have to stay in? The young boy had said he was able to drag himself out about half a mile down the river. Myah was much further down than that. But how much longer? Unknown.

In order to try and figure out where she got out, I need you to roll Tenacity again as well as a Spot of some kind to see if one could catch a hold of something to get yourself out or if the river lets up. Tracking will not help in this case.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Biran was in the river and the raging rapids swept him off with ease. He was able to keep his head cool under the pressure but now he had to also keep an eye out for any clues as to where Myah was now. Biran looked around between floating and being consumed by the river. This wasn't becoming his most practical idea.

Proficient: Sight
Proficient: Tenacity
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 472
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:00 pm

You were made for floating apparently. Nothing can drag you down. And as it just so happens, there looks to be some kind of tree over hanging on the water. If you are fast enough, maybe you can catch it and climb it. But that is another problem all together, no? What You need to do is roll twice again.

One roll to catch hold of the branch as you go rushing through the water.
Once roll to then climb up the branch to safety.

OR

If you do not think Myah would have managed to grab hold of the branch and was swept further down stream, you need to roll the following:
Tensity
Percentile.

The choice is yours, Biran
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 319
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Even if Myah did not grab this branch and get out here, he could at least try from this point and if not, follow the river down. He attempted his best to grab the branch and then hoist himself up and out of the water.

Unproficient: Reflex
Proficient: Climb
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 176
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum