Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 4 1 5
Valentine 1 3 4
Rossi 3 1 4
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 3 3 6
Civilian 4 3 7
Grand Total 16 12 28

Member list
Events/News

Welcome to the new year guys! And with the New year you know what that means? The Site's Birthday! Yes! We're officially turning 1 full year old. Isn't that exciting? And what does that mean? Well we're going to have an art contest as well as a questionnaire for characters and people on the site. These are simple event things that give out great rewards! Come check them out everyone~ As well, the Grand Ball is still going strong. Feel free to drop in and see what's going on. It won't be here forever!
Grand Ball Event
Questionnaire
Art Contest
Latest topics
» Just a Bit of Research [Mission Level 1]
Yesterday at 1:12 am by TxValz

» A Grand Masquerade Ball
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:28 pm by Game Master

» Promotion Party in the Park
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Too Stubborn to Die
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm by Harper Fairfax

» Questioning Attitude
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 am by Rune Tyche

» Welcome to Imbibe
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 am by Game Master

» A Pair of First Impressions
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 am by Rune Tyche

» Literal House Cleaning (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 am by TxValz

» Finding My Dogs (Level 2) [Mission]
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm by Game Master

Top posting users this week
TxValz
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Unproficient ' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Sadly, your hands slip as they attempt to grasp the tail end of it and you are carried down the river some more. It becomes very clear that if Myah did managed to get a hold of that, she must have been very good at keeping her head above water and have great reflexes. You, on the other hand, simply do not have that. And so, you are swept further down the river. For this net thing, I need you to roll percentile for me and tenacity. Your Climb roll will be used at a later juncture.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 pm

He tried his best, but to no avail, he just didn't have the time or the skill to grasp the branch.

Percentile
Proficient: Tenacity
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 186
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Percentile' : 94

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 am

You will never ever drown apparently. You have made this river your bitch. And what's more? The river has washed you down a good while, further than you'd like to know more likely, until you came to a beach cliff. Naturally, you floated to it and with your strength, you have managed to pull yourself up.

You are wet. Soaked to the bone. But there isn't time for that. Why? Well as you pulled yourself up the beach cliff, there is signs someone else had pulled themselves up and you can easily track it. Only question is, does these signs belong to a young Myah or are we going to be following some other fool that got dragged down here?
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

A better plan than he could have dreamed actually. He might have to take up swimming as a hobby after this since he seems to have a knack for not drowning. Pulling himself up he notices the tracks and begins to try and identify who they may belong to, checking the size and also the freshness while he's here already.

Proficient: Tracking
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 186
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 pm

You excelled at not drowning so much, your ability to track seems to have been whisked away down river. Sad. Maybe you need to catch your breath to really focus on the tracks. Or maybe you'll just gamble and follow them. So far you have been lucky. But do you take that risk? Decisions, decisions.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 358
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Biran's going to begin following them but try again mid-way to try and identify them to verify he's on the right track.

Proficient: Tracking
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 186
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Armor Points :
14/20  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 565
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum