Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins
TxValz
Luna
Members
Faction Total Members
TCPD 1 1 2
Valentine 2 1 3
Rossi 2 1 3
Untamed 1 0 1
Free Agent 3 2 5
Civilian 4 2 6

Member list
Events/News

The Mission event is coming to a close very shortly. Only a few more days! We'll be closing the mission board up to sort through them and really take a deep look at every single one of them. Keep a watch out for them in Fix-Chat on Discord! As well, we welcome 2 new MITs! Moody and Saphire! We look forward to having them here. Now for the actual Beach Event! For those who signed up in time, please follow the bottom link for BEACH EVENT: BEACH VOLLEYBALL. As well, we have another side event going on that everyone is welcomed to~ Random Beach themed threads! Follow the link for THE JULY BEACH EVENT for full details to that as well as the July Magazine!
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball
The July Beach Event!
Latest topics
» Children Of Gods
Yesterday at 12:48 am by TxValz

» A Pair of First Impressions
Yesterday at 12:33 am by Biran Everard

» Retrieve the Package (Level 1) [Mission]
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 pm by Game Master

» The Tiger's Favor [Mission]
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am by TxValz

» In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:34 am by TxValz

» DOGS OF WAR
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am by TxValz

» Incandescence - New Member Bonus!
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 am by TxValz

Top posting users this week
Biran Everard
 
TxValz
 

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Luna on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:02 pm

It's no use. By the time you start really taking a look, you lost the trail completely. Time to take in your surroundings. See what's around you. Are you in danger? Would a child be in danger here? How close to sunset are you at this point? Are your clothes weighing you down? Do you have everything you started with? Take five. You aren't going to help anyone if you can't even help yourself. Do what you need before starting up the trail again, Biran.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Biran Everard on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Biran will huff and catch his bearings. There's no way he lost it. How can he just lose it? Cursing under his breath angrily. He'll check himself over and try to take in his surroundings.

Proficient: Survival
Proficient: Sight
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

And somehow you managed to lose it. The trees all look the same. The dirt all looks untouched. How you managed to lose it while legit following it is still a mystery. You get so angry, you fail to breath for a few seconds and take 1 point of damage. Because that's how upset you are about this. Damn Biran. Calm down.

But, there is a silver lining to this. While you don't see anything around you that could point to the location of a small child and or other being....off in the distance, you see something rather strange. Birds Circling. This could only mean one thing: Either that something is dead, or something is dying. The likelihood of either is great when it comes to the dealings of this lost child. Maybe she had gotten herself rather injured? Or maybe she is dead and you were too late. Better Run, Biran. Lets see if you are gonna make it in time or not.

_______
You take 1 point of damage
You need to use Running Talent
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

There wasn't any time for this! Biran roared out to himself, disturbing the wilderness around him with his enraged presence. Looking ahead though, there were scavengers, circling. He dare not bet that it was too late now, he wasn't going to give up. He sprinted in the direction as this was their only hope now.

Proficient: Running
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm

With both your impressive roar and your speed, you chase off any scavengers that planned on swooping down upon this small girl child. She had seen better days, but from what you can tell, she's breathing. But only just. Too much longer and she's not going to make it. However, going back home is going to take hours. You don't have hours. Maybe one, but not hours. This is where your make it or break it comes in, Biran. Are you going to return home with her alive or dead? Figure out what she needs. Be it water, shade, a wound patched up, or what have you.

____
I need 1 roll to see any visible wounds
1 Survival
1 roll of your choice that you might think will help.

May the odds be ever in your favor
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

It was times like this that Biran forgot to breathe. He didn't know what to do or what service he could be to her at this point but he'd try his damdest. Knowing she would not make it home without attention, he tried to find some kind of medicinal plants to stabilize her and attempt to look at her wounds.

Proficient: Survival
Proficient: Sight
avatar
Biran Everard

Posts : 97
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
40/40  (40/40)
Armor Points :
9/10  (9/10)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:01 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
avatar
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 302
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 pm

She had a large gash in her side, a fever, and the sun was only making it worse. Seeing all of this, you quickly move her to the shade. Training under your mother, and as it turns out, your father, was coming in handy. Whatever gods that hated you that day upon your first hunt seemed to be blessing you with everything you could ever need right here, right now. What good fortune you had. Plants that would help reduce the fever as well as plants that would help numb the pain and put her to sleep. As well, something to wrap up the wound. She is stable for now. Only thing left to do is take the girl home.

______

I need a Lifting strength skill
And an endurance skill to make it home with you carrying the girl.
avatar
Luna
Admin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
10/10  (10/10)
Armor Points :
0/0  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum