Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~
Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

» Something wicked this way comes.
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 9:54 pm by TxValz

Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm

Getting her into the shade and being able to work what little ability he had, Biran attempted to restore her vitality. She seemed stable after all was said and done. By some miracle. He sighed with relief and attempted now to gently lift her up and get her home.

Proficient: Lifting
Proficient: Tenacity
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Game Master on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:19 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll


#1 'Proficient' :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 FyrCVXq

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Posts : 584
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile http://twincity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Lighting was easy. But carrying her all the way back to the village? That was like a cake walk. Or rather, run. Your determination alone is what got you through this mission, Biran. It kept you from drowning in the water as well as kept you focused on the end goal. Getting her home safe and sound was the only option to you, and you did it. Feel pride in what you have managed to over come because let's be honest, anyone else your age or even older would crumble at this stage. Ulf surely will be proud of you. His youngest son. Saving the life of a child.

Upon entering the village, hours later, the sun was starting to set. The young boy was first to greet you as he looked upon his friend. He panicked, though with a look from you, he surely would be fine. You have completed the mission rolls, we'll end it once you speak to Ulf.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Posts : 386
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Biran didn't quite expect the run home to be the easiest part, especially after nearly drowning downstream a river. He was thankful though, for he had fight left in him to complete the task and one of their own was saved from the cruel grasp of the wilds. Upon entering the village, the boy was among the first to greet them. He didn't seem dead set on impeding, but Biran gave a subtle nod in the boy's direction. "She will live." He said simply so that he could continue.

He brought Myah to the village's shaman, master of medicine and rituals within the tribe. If it was in anyone's hands now, it would be with hers. Biran bowed his head respectfully and laid Myah down wherever the witch doctor prompted. Not getting in the woman of power's way was best and Biran exited so that he could go speak with his father. Biran made it to Ulf's bungalow and proudly strode in unannounced. "Myah is home safe. We are home, father." Is all he'd say, regardless of what the man was doing.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Posts : 188
Join date : 2017-11-01

Profile
Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/60A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/20A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Biran went forth and did as he had done. Myah was brought to the healers and Biran himself had walked into his father's abode. Confidence dripping off of him like the sweat he wore. To his great surprise, Biran would find his father not in the company of any of his women. For that matter, none of them were there. Just like this morning. But even more shocking was the fact his father was being spoken to none other than his mother. Once he had entered, both mother and father turned to look at their son. Ulf with his still very stoic look and his mother with a stern yet gentle gaze. Which only softened due to the fact the child was brought back safely.

"Biran, that is great news. I commend you for your bravery and ability to bring her home. I'm sure many would not have done so. Come, sit down and tell us how you did while we're both still here."

And with that, you have a happy family reunion and your mission is over with.

+1 Level up
+$300
+1 new skill
Luna
Luna
Admin

Posts : 386
Join date : 2017-06-01

Profile
Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum